I Shall Be Serving You

Story Info
Mistress repays me for being such a good slave.
1.4k words
4.04
20k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are fictional, over 18, and consensual. I tried to take some people's comments into consideration when writing this one, but descriptions of the characters are still minimal. Make the people you would like to see in this situation. Enjoy, comments are always appreciated.

*****

I woke with a start as my phone buzzed loudly, lighting up with the incoming text. Rubbing my eyes sleepily as I reach for it, anticipating the fun that was in store for me.

Text message 1:36am
Slave, prep yourself today, and be at my apartment this evening, promptly at 7pm. I'll be waiting.

I smiled to myself, rolled over and placed my hand on my newly semi-hard cock, I drift off wondering what she had in store for me this time.

I ran in, stripping off my tie and throwing my briefcase onto the couch as I rushed by on the way to my bedroom. I removed the rest of my cloths, making my way to the attached bathroom. I started the shower, looking around to make sure I have everything I need. I only have an hour and a half before I needed to leave to make my way to Mistresses house. I stepped into the shower, and started vigorously scrubbing every inch of my body, paying particular attention to my penis and butt. I got out the pink razor and started manscaping my hair the way mistress likes, chest, pubes, and ass hair completely gone. I rinsed off quickly, got out and started to dry my lean body, muscular in all the right places. I checked my face to see that my shave job from that morning was still intact. I walked into my closet, towel hung lazily around my waist. I took the see through pink thong from the top drawer, where it was hidden under my every day boxers. I smiled as I hold it up to the light, admiring the delicate material.

I went out and laid the thong on the bed, picked up the lotion from where it sits on the bedside table, and started lotioning my body from head to toe. I placed it back on the table and opened the top drawer, taking out the lube and the blue toy from within. The butt plug was about three inches long, a present from mistress, one of many, but this one was my favorite. It glowed in the dark for some reason, and that always made me smile. I put a generous amount of lube on it, bend over, and slowly inserting it into my rectal cavity. It was tight again, mistress not having had time for me over the last week, and me not being allowed to play without her permission. I stood, letting my body settle around the intrusion. I picked up the thong, and put it on, my penis nestled gently in its soft material. I put on jeans and a T-shirt, grabbed my keys, and ran out the door. I waited at the nearest bus stop, flexing my butt around the toy, looking around at all the passers-by, trying my hardest not to smile at the little secret that I had. It's always hard not to smile...

I got off the bus and walked the two blocks to mistress's apartment building, hands in my pockets and head down. I walked up the steps and hit the buzzer for her place.

"Who is it?" Her voice said lightly through the speaker.

"I'm ready for your control Mistress. Let me serve you." I answered, knowing the better my reply the less time I would be left waiting in the cold.

The door unlocked with a loud buzz, and I entered the building. I got in the elevator, pushed the button, the ride not helping the butterflies in my stomach as I continued to wonder what was in store. It was exactly seven o'clock when I entered her apartment, I quickly strip all cloths but the pink thong, folding them neatly and placing them in a pile on the floor. I kneeled, eyes down-casted, as I waited for her.

I heard her approach, her heels clicking on the wood floor as she walked down the hall toward me. She crouched down, hovering over me as she sat back on her haunches.

"Hello, slave. Ready to serve me, are you?" She asked, I could hear the smile on her face.

I nodded, keeping my eyes down. "Tonight, as a reward for all these grand months of servitude, I shall be serving you." She took me by the hand and pulled me up, being nice, for now. She led me to her bedroom, dark except for one lamp, just bright enough to see the outlines of things. She turned, looked me in the eye, grabbed my neck, and pulled me in for a kiss. Moving her hand up, she pulled my hair, forced my head back, and deepened the kiss, fully in control. Her other hand snaked down my body, raking my sides, quickly grabbing my butt before she grabbed the toy, forcing it deeper inside me. I gasped uncontrollably, pulling away from the kiss, and she chuckled, always amused by my body's natural reactions.

She placed her hand in the small of my back, pushed me forward until I fell face first onto her plush, queen bed. I saw her shadow move towards the drawer of fun, taking a few things from its depths. She walked up behind me, her legs on either side of my butt. She slid a blindfold over my eyes, blocking out what little light the room contained. She tapped the side of my face, and I open my mouth to my queue. She placed a rubber gag ball between my teeth, attaching the straps behind my head, then leading another strap down to my hands, she took them and put them in handcuffs that were attached to the same device, making it so that every movement of my hands would force my head back.

She put her hands on both of my hips, and I wiggled the best I could to help her roll me over onto my back and freshly bound hands. She stepped away, and I hear the clink of a glass. I feel her lean over me, her lips attach to my nipples, and I shiver, arching my back when the ice hidden in her mouth touched the tender skin. I could feel my penis rising, I tried to think about something else, anything to make this experience last longer, but it is so incredible hard. Her mouth snaked down, the ice raising goose bumps where ever it touched. She pulled the pink thong off over my feet, casting it aside. Her mouth was still cold as she took my penis into her mouth, the sensation was almost unbearable.

"Don't cum, don't cum, don't cum," I repeated over and over in my head.

She removed her mouth, stepping back. She approached again, her hand resting on the plug still sitting in my rectum. She started to pull, slowing convincing my ass to give up its prize. It came out with an embarrassing popping sound. I heard it thud as it hit the floor, casting them aside as easily as she had the panties. Mistress throwing it aside. The tip of something foreign touched my entrance. She slowly started pushing forward, getting over the large bump at the end and hitting the smooth, fake shaft. She pushed until the front of her legs touched my inner thighs, the strap-on fully inserted. It felt like it must be at least seven inches long, and incredible thick. I remember almost being impressed at myself for my ability to take so much. She slowly drew back out, all the lube she had applied making is smooth going. She slammed back into me, I threw my head back, panting uncontrollable. Pain and pleasure. That's the only thing I could concentrate on, pain and pleasure.

She started a rhythm, in and out, slow then fast, touching my prostate every time, keeping me on the very edge. I was breathing hard, ball gag making it even more difficult, when she finally stayed at a steady, fast pace. She leaned forward, jerking my dick while she pumped into me as fast as she could. I couldn't take it anymore. I gave into my body.

My cum shot forcefully out of my throbbing dick, getting everywhere as she slowed her pace to almost nothing. As I finished, she pushed into me hard, hitting that sweet spot one last time. She collapsed against me, removed my gag, and kissed me softly.

"Thank you Mistress," I whispered, breathing hard as I laid my head on her soft breast.