I Should Just Come Out and Say It

Story Info
Former coworker and her husband want something from him.
1.9k words
4.08
22.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So they call me over. I'd just gotten divorced from Acacia and was pretty lonely. To say nothing of horny. Lily knew about the rough time I was going through and invited me to dinner. Thought it was nice of her. I'd never met Ryan before. She always spoke so glowingly of him, though, he was bound to be a nice guy.

Lily had quit the office some months before, and though we'd spoken and written during that time, this was the first time I'd seen her. She looked much calmer, much more serene. And dressed in a snug sweater and jeans, she looked quite cute. I hadn't noticed the ampleness of her bosom before. She had grown her hair out just a touch, but it still barely grazed her neck.

Ryan turned out to be very polite, but somewhat withdrawn. Maybe it was just his nature, or maybe he felt out of place with another man in the house who was close to his wife. We had some interesting conversation over dinner, particularly about his job and the structural engineering of Gaudi's masterpieces, and then we retired to the living room.

There I received the night's big surprise. Lily and her husband sat next to each other on the couch. I was across from them in a comfy wingback. They just looked at each other for what seemed like an entire minute, with a smile playing up and down on both their faces as if they were sharing a private joke. Lily's face being more excitable. I started to feel uncomfortable just as they broke their gaze and she turned to me somewhat excitedly.

"So, I guess I should just come out and say it. We think it would be really hot if you and I had sex."

I was rendered speechless, and then I began to smile and laugh a little, and accused her of joking with me.

"It's no joke," she said. "You can't have not noticed how attracted to you I am. And Ryan has been aching for some time to watch me have sex

with another man."

"You're serious!" I said. I was a little embarrassed by the impulses which immediately ran over me: simultaneously, to leave in humiliation, and to advance on her hungrily.

"Really serious," she said. And as she did so, she slid off the couch and came over towards me, where she laid her hand upon my thigh. My cock instantly stiffened. She noticed the fulling crease and carefully brushed her hand over my erect penis. "See how serious I am?"

"Yeah. Yeah I do," I said. "And this is really what you both want?" I wanted to look at Ryan and get a definitive yes, but I found it extraordinarily difficult to look up at him. I was afraid of burning jealousy—I was afraid of burning desire. But I was also transfixed by the sight of a horny Lily, lust in her eyes, gently biting her lower lip, her hand softly rubbing.

"Yes," she said. "Please do me."

We went to the bedroom, Lily leading me. There she sat me down on the bed next to her and kissed me softly. Her breath was soft and cool. I felt her breasts pressing heavy against me. At first I felt Ryan's presence like a heat behind me, but the pleasure of the kiss soon consigned it to oblivion. I was lost in it. I wrapped my arms around her, then caressed her back, and ran my fingers through the short shroud of straight and smooth hair. After we'd made out a while we casually lay back onto the bed, and I let my hands go further down until I felt her cushy ass and squeezed it with a new pumping vigor that went from my cock all the way to my fingertips. With that she broke off the kiss with a short moan.

I began to kiss her neck. I rolled atop her and squeezed her breasts softly under the sweater. I began to work my way down and made her squeal as I gripped her hips with my hands and kissed around her navel.

"Now for these to come off," I said. I undid the button on her jeans and pulled them off. She had on a simple white panty whose edge I explored with my finger before turning it over and slipping them down her thighs. What a beauteous thing then I saw! Light brown with a short crop of dark hair, and the tempting hint of soft pink on the inside.

I caressed the insides of her thighs and spread kisses over her mons. Before long she began to lift her pelvis up toward me. I spread the labia very gently with my finger tips and licked a ring around the inside. Instantly she had a small convulsion and her hands locked onto my head. I licked the inner labia for some time, and darted my tongue about the entry to her vagina, and danced tongue-tip on the hood of her engorging clit. When finally I licked it full bore and then took the peeping glans into my mouth, sucking very softly, her hands gripped my hair violently and she thrust her pelvis up into my face.

It went on for some time, then, I sucking and licking, she grinding her vulva against my mouth. A torrent of fluid rushed up and I drank of it whole like water, felt the slickness of it over my face, on my nose, breathed deep of its natural, lush, and clean scent. So transfixed was I I barley noticed as she began to moan in greater and

greater pitches, and I raced to grab her thighs and suck deeply as she came in a paroxysm upon my tongue.

After, I lingered and teased her a bit, drawing shudders, spreading fluid over my face, massaging it into my beard. Finally I came up and looked at the exhausted woman. "That needs to come off," I suggested, and helped the sweater off her floppy arms, and then the bra too, freeing two wonderful brown tits with perfect little areolae and stock-standing brown nipples.

I was about to begin kneading them and kissing her neck when she returned to full vigor. "Now to get you ready," she said. She sat up and yanked off my shirt, then pushed me down and, straddling my legs, undid the belt buckle and then slid off my slacks and boxers. The livid thing, pulsing, ached for her touch. I felt the slickness between her legs on my shins. She leaned forward and the softness of her tits was on my thighs, the nipples brushed my crura and her chin ran along the length of my shaft. She took it in hand and rubbed it softly. All the while looking into my eyes. This lustfulness in her I'd never seen, Lily the feminist, the independent, Lily now staring down into the place I keep my desires and mining it with her vitreous brown eyes. Lily now licking my glans and putting me into a sudden shock of joy; Lily now putting my cock in her mouth and drawing up a well of hopeful desire and long-suppressed vim.

It was my turn to take her by the hair. I looked up and into the ceiling; I couldn't take those fixating eyes any longer, I'd cum instantly. Somewhere I felt again a buzz of someone else's presence and I knew Ryan was nearby, knew he was watching his wife suck my cock. I thought of him breathless when she came on my face and almost shot my load right into her mouth. It was great now, his being there, his watching. Her hair was so soft, it was jet black and parted perfectly in my fingers.

"Oh God, no, not yet!" I cried. Up she came with an almost viciously playful smile. Two little ambling knee-steps and she was above my cock, she reached back and guided it to her wet pussy lips. I felt the slight abrasive of her close-shaven pubic hair and then smoothness, gliding in, all-encompassing warmth and the strength of her thighs wrapped around mine.

She rocked slowly at first. I was able to reach up and squeeze her tits which hung so naturally, the nipples still pert and up-pointing, then running my hands up and down her waist, and around the gorgeous roundness of her hips, back onto the convexity of her deforming ass. With another hand I felt below the hot slickness of our genitals coming together. I found her clit, swollen again, and rubbed in little circles.

"Oh, oh," she said. I had to stifle my own cries for fear they'd let out another torrent. The rocking grew faster, larger in amplitude. She began to bounce up and down. I felt the coolness of the bedroom air all along my cock except for the tip, always ensconced in the tight loveliness, then the warmth in a titanic wave descending over the shaft. I was on the point of erupting.

"No, now me on top," I said. She dismounted. I got up and pulled her legs-first to the edge of the bed. "Now I get to watch you," I said, standing. I held her legs out and rubbed my throbbing cock against her vulva. She breathed heavy, her eyes were closed in deep concentration and waiting. The cock with just a little nudge went back in—I sank to the base, I felt her tightening everything inside around me. And I began to fuck her, hard, long and deep, powerful strokes, my hands digging into her thighs, then climbing up to grasp her hips. Those glorious tits, only slightly cast to the side, bouncing with each thrust. The sound of wet slapping flesh, the brief rubbing of my pubic hair with hers, the exquisiteness of her moist labia sliding off the base of my cock.

I fucked her as long as I could, and thought of Ryan watching, almost blue breathless, and then watched her tits and took in the sight of that beautiful pinkness parting around my cock, and finally caught her eye again fixating on my deepest feelings of loneliness and want. Just then she came again, hard, a long "Oooohhhh" rising to ever higher pitch in her throat, all pretense of voluntary control over. And it pushed me over the edge, her mouth formed into an O, her cunt tightening ever harder around me, warmth pouring all over my thighs. A rush all through my body—I jerked and seized and was transported in my mind far away to a broad sea of pleasure of the most sublime kind, coming back to feel something hot ripping through me and shooting like a jet inside her. Still I thrust and thrust, and each time I went back into her a jolt and a pulse through my cock, and another jolt of semen shooting out, until my whole body seized up—I couldn't take another second—and I pulled out and flopped sweaty next to her, cuddling my head up to her perspiration-soaked tits.

After a while, we got up and made out a little more. We both dressed and noticed Ryan had left. "Some other time, again," she said, nodding at the door.

"Absolutely," I said. I've gone back weekly for the past three months. Ryan doesn't even show up until the sex anymore. He comes in discreetly while I eat his wife's pussy and is gone before I look up from her semen-soaked belly. The last time I came all over her face and she sucked the rest out of my cock until I thought my abdomen would cave in. What a thing I have now!