I Should Not Have Gone

Story Info
A married woman finds herself in trouble.
2.4k words
3.97
119.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have stayed home when my husband, Jim said he had to work late and could not go to the party. But Fran, my best friend had talked me into going without him. It was suppose to be a friendly get together and only about four couples wouild be there.

I had worn a light blue dress. The top had a little bit deeper cut to it than I wanted, but Jim liked this one and it was the only dress I had that fit the party.

The V went down between my 34B breasts and showed the inner swell on each side. The back was open so I could not wear a bra. My breasts moved slightly as I walked and if I wasn't careful the dress moved too much allowing a lot of flesh to be seen. The length stopped about 4" above my knees and when I sat down it would slid up almost showing the top of my nylons.

I had on a pair of thin powder blue french cut panties that hugged my body. My auburn pubic hair could almost be seen through the fabric. I had dressed for my husband and didn't have time to change when he didn't come home.

I arrived at the party and noticed three other cars there. Parking behind one, I went to the front door. I could hear music inside as I knocked. The door opened and Fran stood there in a tank top and mini-skirt.

"Shea," she said, "Come on in. You look great." She handed me a drink and pulled me in before I could say a word.

I looked into the room. There was a big dinning area with two wooden poles reaching from the floor to the ceiling at each end. All of the furniture had been pushed to the sides making a large area for the party.

With my small frame of only 5' 4", 110 pounds I felt frieghtened without Jim there.

In the middle were three men and one woman dancing. The men wore suits and the woman was dressed in a tight red dress that looked like a second skin. It was knee length but had a slit in the side that went almost to her waist. If she had on panties, they were high cut. I didn't know any of these people.

"Fran, I thought that this was going to be a party with our friends?"

"Well, all of them cancelled at the last minute. I couldn't reached you to tell you before you got here. These people are some of Bob's clients that were in town. Bob is still away and he asked me to show them a good time here at the house."

Bob was Fran's husband. He often had clients over as he worked for a sales company. By providing dinner, they would sometime give Bob big contracts.

Before I could turn and leave, Fran grabbed my arm and we walked into the room. Two of the men turned away from the woman and came over to us. One put his arm around Fran's waist and pulled to the dance floor. I other walked around behind me and put both arms around my waist and pulling me close to him, began to sway to the music.

"Please let go," I said as he pulled me tight against him.

My mouth went dry and I put the drink that Fran had given me to my lips and swallowed.

The liquid filled my mouth with fire. I don't like strong drinks and this was truly a strong one. It burned all the way down. I coughed as the drink took my breath. The man behind me bent me forward and patted my bare back, trying to help. But this movement caused my dress to flow open and both breasts slipped out and the fabric slid to the sides.

As I stood back up it took a moment for me to realize my breasts were naked. The drink made me dizzy. As the man stepped in front of me I tried to cover myself. He grabbed both arms and held them to my sides as he gazed at my breasts. The cool air had caused my nipples to harden and they stood out.

My head was spinning as he leaned forward and put his mouth over my left nipple. I tried to say something, but my tongue wouldn't work.

Fran, seeing what was happening, started towards me, only to have the man she was with, stop her by putting his arms around a her.

The other man and woman came over and the man pulled my arms behind me. Pulling off his tie, he tied my wrist behind my back. The woman reached up and fondled my other breast. My mind was screaming. I tried to pull away. I tried to speak. Nothing I did helped.

Fran screamed, "Leave her alone!" Her voice seeemed so far away.

I looked towards her with tears in my eyes and could see that she was now tied to one of the wooden poles with her arms above her head. This caused her short skirt to raise up and her panties were slightly showing.

The man with her pulled something out of his pockit. Reaching up, He cut Fran's top off. Her breasts sprung free as He took part of the material and put it in Fran's mouth.

Fran's breast's were about the same size as mine, though the ends tipped upperward and her nipples were just a bit bigger than mine.

He took the rest of the top and tying both her ankles pulled her legs back around the pole before tying the material together . This forced her legs apart and the dress higher. Now her panties were fully showing.

Walking back in front of her, he place his knife into the leg band of her panties. As he flicked his wrist, her panties were cut into pieces and fell to the floor.

Now Fran was naked except for her short skirt up around her waist. He breasts and pussy were in full view of everyone. The man reached down and I saw his hand cup Fran's pussy and he sucked one of her breasts.

I lost sight of her as the two men near me picked me up and carried me to the center of the room where they placed me on a large louge chair that the woman pulled over.

I was laid on my back and my arms were pulled on each side of the chair and my legs pulled on each side at the other end.

The man with the knife came over and cut the front of my dress top to bottom allowing the material open and to fall to the sides of my body. I was fully exposed except for my panties.

Because of the way my arms and legs were pulled, my breasts and pussy were pushed up. My pubic area pushed against the front of my panties to the point that the thin material had slid between my lips and both sides of my pussy were visible.

The woman moved in front of me, leaned forward and placed her tongue against my pussy. She began to lick my exposed flesh. I had never had anyone do that before, not even my husband had licked me there. Now a woman was. She ran her tongue all over my cunt lips several times before reaching up and pulling my panties away from my body.

The man cut them and she dropped them to the floor before she resumed her licking.

Her tongue moved all around the folds of my pussy. I could feel it slice up and down than dip into my hole before going up and over my clit. Her tongue in my pussy felt different than anything I had every experienced.

Suddening I felt my breasts being sucked on and each nipple was pulled into a mouth. As teeth nibbled, I felt my nipples harden.

I wanted to scream, I wanted to yell for them to stop, but my head was tilted back over the edge of the chair and I found myself stairing at the head of a cock only monments before it pressed against my mouth. I held my lips shut.

Than one nipple was bit hard. My mouth opened to scream only to have the dick shove forward into my mouth. The man didn't waste any time as he began to fuck deeper down my throat.

He forced more and more of his cock into me until his balls slapped my face and his cock was as deep as it would go.

I felt a coolness on my body as the others stepped back, but this lasted only for a moment.

Someone move between my leg and I felt a spongy head of a cock rubbing up and down my slit. After two or three times the head stopped at the entrance to my pussy and began to push forward.

It felt so big, bigger than Jim's. His had been the only cock I had ever had. This one pushed my cunt apart and my pussy gripped the shaft as it was slowly forced into me.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth as the monster cockhead finally popped through my openning of my pussy. The man stopped for a moment, pull back slightly before shoving forward again. He did this over and over, going deeper each time.

My pussy was forced open like never before. My cunt was on fire with the pain of this monster.

At last I felt his balls slap my butt. His cock was sooooo deep, deeper than Jim ahd ever gone. i felt it nudge at the entrance to my womb.

Before I could blink, he began to pull out only to push forward again. He began to fuck me with long slow movements. I could feel every wrinckle in his cock as it moved in and out.

"Please stop," my mind screamed, "I am a married woman. If only Jim had come with me this would not be happening"

The cock in my mouth suddenly swelled and flooded my mouth with salty fluid. It jerked time and again as it pumped cum down my throat. I felt it flow into my belly, burning. This was the first time I had tasted cum. It had a salty taste. Slowly he pulled his softening cock out of my sore mouth.

Before I could catch my breath, the woman stepped forward and mashed her now naked cunt against my mouth.

"Lick my pussy, bitch," she said as she moved her wet cunt over my lips.

When I didn't do as she asked, she reached down and grabbing my nipples and twisted hard. The pain shot through my whole body. I had no choice, I stuck my tongue out and began to lick her. The taste of another woamn was nothing like the man. It tasted sweet and not as salty.

I continued to lick her as the cock in my cunt, began to fuck me harder. His cock rammed in and out of me and it felt like my pussy was being pulled inside out with each fuck.

Oh God! What was happening? My body was giving in. There was now no pain. Only a new feeling of pleasure.

I found my hips pushing up to meet his thrusts and my mouth was hungerly feasting on this juicy cunt.

I forgot Jim, I forgot Fran. All I wanted was the pleasure I was feeling. I licked and sucked harder. I didn't care anymore. I was trying to eat as much of this pussy as I could. Than I felt her push hard against me, mashing my teeth against her lips and than she was cumming. My mouth drank her juices as they flooded forth. I licked everywhere not wanting to lose one drop. I drank as if it was the last fliud I would ever swallow.

At the same moment, the cock in my pussy rammed hard and began to burn my insides with red hot cum. There was so much that it flooded out around his cock and down my ass crack.

Lights went off in my head. I felt myself drifting and than blackness engulfed me as I came harder that I ever had.

As I awoke, I heard someone moaning in the distance. Fran! Was she OK? Were they hurting her?

My eyes focused slowly. I saw one man on his back with Fran sitting on his cock facing his feet. His cock was deep in her ass and another cock was in her pussy. As one pulled out, the other sank in.

Standing in front of her, was the third man, his cock was fucking her mouth while the woman was sucking on each of Fran's breasts.

From the way she was moaning, I could tell she was cumming. I saw the balls of the man in her mouth tighten and his cock jerk. Than cum was dripping down her chin as she tried to swallow.

Both the other men pushed into her at the same time as their cocks jerked filling Fran's body with their cum.

I passed out again as I saw the woamn step up and pull Fran's mouth against her cunt.

A hazy covered my mind as I slowly openned my eyes. I found myself lying on a soft rug in the corner of the room. Everyone was gone except someone was licking my pussy. I raised up and gasped. I was looking into the eyes of Fran as she sucked on my clit.

She moved up and turned so that her pussy was over my face. I felt her mouth cover my pussy, her tongue sank between my folds.

Reaching up, I pulled her down until my mouth touched her cunt and I began to taste the sweetness of my friend's body.

"Oh God! I'm cumming," I moaned into her pussy as I felt her tongue lap every drop. I felt her moving every wrinkle as she searched for more of my sweet honey.

I needed more. I wanted more. My whole life was now and forever changed.

I now sucked hard on Fran's cunt. I needed "HER" sweetness. I didn't care about anything but the taste of my best friend's cunt.

I shouldn't have gone to the party