I Shouldn't

Story Info
A married woman's delimma--should she or shouldn't she?
2k words
3.81
148.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Shouldn't...

"I shouldn't be doing this."

"Want me to leave?"

"In a bit Dave. But what the heck, finish your wine."

"Good, I'm enjoying it--and the conversation."

"Did you get your car all the way in our garage with the door shut? Neighbors you know."

"Yeah, car's hidden. Guess I'd like another glass of wine too, if you have it."

"Coming up. I shouldn't say this, but relax. Sit on the couch for a few minutes."

"Cathy?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not sure what to do next."

"Me neither. I, er, well, we shouldn't be doing this at all."

"I said I would leave soon."

"No harm done...so far. I shouldn't be saying this, but stay just a tiny bit longer. I'm enjoying the evening---so, what would you have done next, if you were going to stay? "

"Well, as I remember from my days in college, as the great seducer of women, I would need to turn the lights down low, put on some soft music and ask you to join me on the couch?"

" Pretty complicated stuff. Ok, I shouldn't say this, but we could just act like we are going to...uh... I'm turning the lights down. Is jazz ok?"

"I love it."

"Ok, I'm sitting on the couch next to you."

"You smell so good."

"Wow Dave. You get points for that. You must have been good in college."

"So I'm doing ok?"

"Better than I expected. Oops, guess that didn't come out just right?"

"I know Jim and I heard you and Lindsey talking about us."

"Those two. What do you suppose they're up to?"

"I'm sure they're not having half as much fun."

"Agreed. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. But I'm not sure what to do again. Somehow I just can't grab you and start a mad passionate kiss."

"Remember we aren't going any further."

"Yeah, I know."

" Dave, I shouldn't be saying this, but if we were, what would you really do next if you weren't going to leave?"

"Well, if we weren't just talking, I... let's see...I notice you aren't wearing a bra, so I guess I would put out my hand and touch your breasts."

"Just like that. Not even try to kiss me first?"

"Kissing is for...I'm not sure. Cathy we're not falling in love. We're having an affair. Is that the right word? Actually we're not, but if we were, it's not cheating since Jim and Lindsey are doing the same thing and know what we are doing, or thinking of doing. So would it be an affair or a sexual encounter, or what? Anyway that's why I probably wouldn't start with a kiss. Does this make sense?

"No."

"I didn't think so."

"Anyway, now that we've agreed that we've gone as far as we're going to, tell me again, without any preliminaries, you would just reach over and touch my breasts? Not asking permission or anything?"

"Like I said, I'm out of practice. Not too cool, I guess."

"Not too cool."

"Well, I never was too good at it. Well, my wine is about gone."

"Dave."

"Yes."

"Would you like some more wine?"

"Yes."

"Dave."

"Yes."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but would you like to touch my, uh...them?

"More than anything."

"I'm really surprised. I thought you would ask me to dance or something and sort of to try to grope me. Then we'd get into some big clinch, just like you said. I just couldn't see doing that either. I don't love you. Strange, all week I was thinking it would be nice, actually, more than nice, okay, even a real turn on to...to have...ah...do it with you, but somehow kissing wasn't something I wanted. So I was kind of nervous about that. I never expected you to say you would just touch me. It's so clinical. Makes sex seem more impersonal. The passion can be there, but not the emotional attachment. All sort of reduced to the lowest common denominator. Or as you guys call it sport f'ing. "

"Cathy?"

"Yes."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know. We're both talking too much. Putting off decisions I guess."

"I promise I won't kiss you."

"Ah, a real gentleman."

"So?"

"So what?"

"So, do you want me to touch you?"

"Oh me. I shouldn't be saying this, but do it slowly. There's just enough light. I want to watch your hands. I'm just testing my theory of clinical sex with the emotion removed."

"I understand."

"No you don't. You just want to touch my boobs. I don't understand what I just said myself."

"Ok, watch my hand."

"Slowly, slowly you're almost to them...Ohh, that feels good."

"Damn, your nipples are hard."

"Yes."

"More?"

"No, stop."

"Damn that was fun. Your breasts are firm and nice or actually beautiful and soft and...hell, here I am as excited as a teenager copping a feel from his first girl."

"So, I guess we're done. Well, clinically speaking, I don't feel so bad. No harm done. We haven't exactly 'done it' or anything that we shouldn't."

"I'm going to unbutton your dress. I see the buttons go all the way down."

" My, my, getting bold aren't we?"

"Purely scientific Cathy. Just another experiment. Let's see how you feel as I undo each one."

I shouldn't be saying this, but yes, undo the first four. Do it slowly. I want to watch. But just the first four, you understand."

"One."

"I'm still calm."

"Two."

"Feeling detached."

"Three."

"Tingling a little. I see your hands are very steady.

"Four. I can see half of each breast."

"I shouldn't be saying this, but, open it...slowly. Perhaps we could continue the experiment just a little and...

"There they are. Damn they're beautiful. Such pretty little rosy nipples."

"They sag."

"No...perfect...I'm going to put a little wine on each one and lick it off."

"Oh no, no, no, stop...yes, please. Slowly now. I'm watching your hands again. You're touching my nipple. Your tongue. It's going to my nipple...no...and...and ohh.OH MY GOD, OHHH. NOT ALREADY.

"Damn. You went?"

"A little. I can't believe it."

"Hmmm, didn't know I was that good?"

"Shut up. I shouldn't be saying this, but I have another nipple that needs attention. Yes, there. Like that. More. Oh."

"Dave, I shouldn't say this, but I see you're excited."

"Yes. It's your fault of course."

"Yes, I'm guilty Dave. I excited you on purpose."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Cathy are you going to leave me like this? Remember, it's your fault I'm excited."

"I can't..."

"Yes you can. Just move your hand and we can watch it like we watched mine. Clinically speaking of course."

"Just another little experiment?"

"That's it."

"Well I shouldn't, but lay back on the couch. Ok, see my hand it's moving towards your uh... what shall I call it?"

"Zipper?"

"Yes, thanks. See, I'm touching your knee and slowly moving my hand up your thigh, right at your zipper. There, one finger is on your zipper. I'm tracing the outline of your...uh..."

"Cock?"

"Oh yes that's the word. Oh my, it's more excited. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Do you want to stop?"

"Just a little more. And maybe, I shouldn't be saying this, but think I'll unzip you. Just an experiment, of course. Want to see the clinical reaction."

"Just like that Cathy? You're not going to kiss me first?"

"Quite. No I won't kiss you. I only kiss my husband. Did that sound strange? Oh, the zipper is stuck. Shift your hips a little--there. Oh my. Clinically speaking...oh my. Silly white cotton shorts. And I see the excitement has increased?"

"Well yeah. Good looking women unzips my pants."

"So, it doesn't bother you that she's married to your good friend?"

"No, matter of fact it makes it more fun...exciting...erotic, whatever, thinking that your Jim is probably screwing my Lindsey as we speak."

"Do you think so?"

"If I know Lindsey, and I do, it doesn't take much to get her going."

"And what about me?"

"Cathy, this is one of the most erotic evenings I've ever spent."

"Oohhhh, more points. I shouldn't be saying this, but look, my finger is caught in the little flap in your cute, white-cotton shorts."

"How about that."

"These flaps are so funny. Maybe, I'll just slip my finger inside."

"Uhhhh."

"You like that?"

"Yes, you could slip it in further."

"No way."

"Oh."

"But, I shouldn't be saying this-if you were to shift your hips again, I could..."

"Like this?"

"Yes."

"Oh your belt is kind of tight. Help me get it. There, I can do it now. A little higher. Hmm, guess I'll have to actually pull your pants down--kind of hard to do the underwear alone-help me-there, that's better. My Dave, that's very impressive. Seems like it's gotten bigger."

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it. I know I shouldn't do this, but since you were so nice and made me feel so good when you, ah, sort of, ah licked my boob, maybe I could sort of put my fingers around it like this and, oh yes, you seem to... I'll just move my hand and...

"Oh damn , that's nice."

"Dave, I shouldn't say this but I'm a little tangled up, if you wanted to sort of, kind of, ah...

"Unbutton the bottom of your dress?

"Well yes."

" Ok, one, two three...

"That's nice. Is that your hand I see under my skirt?"

"Yes."

"I should stop you. I see it moving up and, oh it does feel good, it's moving...

"Cathy."

"Yes."

"Shift your hips. I'm going to pull your panties off."

"No Dave you can't to that. I shouldn't let you."

"Cathy, put your feet on the floor and pull up, rotate your hips---yes I have them."

" Dave, I shouldn't have done...Oh God your hand is on my....stop, no, yes, stop, no, no, nooooooooo..."

"Cathy?"

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, very. That never happened to me twice in a row like that."

"Cathy, stand up. Turn your back to me." "You mean... I shouldn't, oh damn. Oh Dave. I can't."

"Yes you can. Just for a moment."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm pulling up your dress in the back. I'm folding it up so it won't get wrinkled."

"Such a thoughtful man.

"Now sit on my lap." But I'll be almost naked when I sit on your ah thing it's out and… I shouldn't...but maybe just a little...'

"Carefully, slowly, I'll put myself between your legs so that we don't accidentally..."

"Dave this is hard on my legs. I'm going to have to sit all the...oops feels like you sort of accidentally went into me a little..."

"Do you want to get up?"

"Yes, I have to. I'm married. But my thighs are a little cramped. I can't. Stop. No. Oh, yes. I shouldn't...more, harder. Oh my god you slipped all the way in. It feels so different than...but so good--oh no, we're..."

"Yes we are."

"Dave, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Yes we should."

"No, I shouldn't let you do this. Just sit. Don't move. We can't. Damn you're moving. Stop. No. Don't do more. Put your hands on my boobs. No don't. Oh my god now we're...Dave, you're fucking me. You're not my husband. It's been a long time since another man... I shouldn't...more...now...yes like that...can't stop...push...more, oh Dave, Dave, Dave yes, yes, Yessssssss.

"Ok Cathy?"

"More than okay-you're still hard? Then since we've already...move, more, there, the feeling is so, don't stop, yes. I didn't think it would feel this good. There, now more, more, moreeeeeee..."

*********************

"Dave, you still awake?"

"Yes."

"That was nice."

"Thanks."

"Bet Jim and Lindsey didn't have that much fun."

"I wouldn't think so."

"Dave."

"Yes"

"I know it's only been about thirty minutes, but can you get it up again?"

"Maybe."

"I know I shouldn't do this, but maybe if moved down and kissed it and..."

"Cathy."

"Yes."

"Wonderful idea. Just thinking of your kissing it is working already. And I know I shouldn't say this, but I think it's a little late for you to keep saying---I shouldn't.