I Shouldn't Have Helped Her At All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have her next Don," Terry snarled at me, "though I doubt she'll want your little dick after I get through with her." And then he threw his head back, groaned, And blasted his sperm into her grasping little vagina.

I already knew that Chloe had no interest in my small cock. But I'd stripped my pants off quickly, just in case I'd get the chance to stick it to Chloe after Terry ejaculated.

Didn't happen. Instead I heard Terry snarl "Clean-up on Aisle One, Donny-boy. Get over here and suck pussy, you pussy."

He didn't move back from Chloe, and she couldn't move forward, so I was forced to sort of jam myself in, on my knees, between their legs. I slurped hungrily at Chloe's crotch, and my little cock was about as hard as it had ever been, bobbing just above the floor as a kneeled between them.

None of what had happened so far was surprising to me. After all, we'd all sort of been here before. Terry had fucked Chloe once before, and I'd eaten her cummy pussy once before. But the fact that Chloe's sperm donor was present was new for both of us, and Terry had never seen my lapping up his ejaculate before. It turned him on all over again.

I couldn't see his cock right now of course – I was facing away from him, on my knees at his feet, and didn't know that he was still hard as granite and dripping cum. But he could see me, and I was giving him a kinky idea. The first inkling I had was when he reached down and twisted my head away from Chloe.

"Over here now, Donnie. There's a mess over here that needs your attention too." His warm slimy cock dragged across my cheeks as he pulled my face around to face his hairy cock and balls. "Lick, Don. Clean me too. You can lick Chloe again in a minute, but you've got to help me out here."

Chloe felt my face come away from her bottom and heard Terry's alpha-male command to me. She moaned and turned around to watch my submission.

"Oh God, Terry, he's doing it; he's sucking your cock!" This was Chloe's most-powerful fantasy, watching a man sexually degraded. She'd dominated me herself twice, and now she had an up-close view of Terry taking my manhood away from me.

She rolled all the way off of the desk, fell to her knees next to me, and shoved me aside. Terry's man-sized dick was all she craved at the moment, and she sucked him to the root in one awesome gulp. Then she stood up, gave Terry a drooling wet French kiss, and in almost a whisper asked him to fuck her ass. She spun back around into almost the same position she'd had before, draped over the table, and said more loudly, "Fuck my ass, Terry. Please?"

"Get her wet, Don," Terry barked at me, and I turned back towards the table, still on my knees, and buried my mouth between Chloe's barely-there buttcheeks.

I licked at her tiny little anus and tried to force the tip of my tongue into her rectum. Because she was so small and thin, I had no difficulty planting my whole face right up against her asshole. Her sphincter was too tight, of course, to admit my tongue, and I didn't penetrate much. I didn't get a second chance, either, because Terry pulled me aside and placed the tip of his stone-hard cock right at the entrance.

He slowly sawed back and forth, getting a fraction of an inch into her bottom, then pulling back, then taking another small advance, etc. Once he had about three inches in Chloe had another orgasm, and while that caused her hole to clamp down tightly on Terry's cock, it also gave him the impetus to shove in harder.

Chloe shouted "God, no, Terry, that hurts! Use some lube."

"There's no Astroglide in a conference room, you stupid whore," Terry snarled, hunching over and trying to get more dick into her.

"I can't take it dry; you're too big." Then the evil bitch had an inspiration. "Don, lick it for me honey, please? Lick both of us. It hurts so much, Don. Please?"

I'd been in her web too long to think for myself, and quickly gave her what she wanted. I squirreled my face into their crotches and licked whatever I could reach with my tongue. Terry pulled all the way out and I briefly sucked the end of his hot cock into my mouth. God, that felt good, I thought. I'd forgotten how much I'd enjoyed sucking cock in college. Then I turned away and slobbered as much spit as I could over Chloe's pink and brown asshole. Back once more to suck Terry, and once more to lick Chloe.

Then I backed away and grabbed the base of Terry's cock in my hand. "Try it now, Terry. Try it again." I pulled his dick towards Chloe's asshole, and the first few inches slid easily back in. Terry began sawing wood again, and this time he easily made progress. I eventually let go of Terry's gigantic dick and, without being asked, tried to stick my face back in. I licked whatever I could reach.

Then, on some sort of submissive sissy autopilot, I dipped my head lower and ate Chloe's pussy. I heard her moan in pleasure. Then I licked Terry's swinging balls. Pussy. Balls. Pussy. Balls. I was lost in their smells, and tastes, and could have happily stayed there forever, licking them both.

I finally made up my mind, and clamped my lips on Chloe's pussy, holding on tightly as her crotch moved forwards and back with Terry's thrusts. Between my vigorous pussy eating and Terry's penile rectum wrecking, Chloe soon screamed out her best orgasm yet.

Terry soon went over the top himself, probably from Chloe's ecstatic contractions, but I like to think that my ball-washing gave him a thrill, too. Although it was his second load of the morning, his hot semen blasted into Chloe's colon and he fell back into his chair groaning.

Chloe looked down at me with a sadistic smirk on her face. She took her panties off the table and rubbed them on my stiff little 5-inch erection. She waited until she saw the pleasure in my eyes that she expected. Then said softly to me "You're going to have to clean us up all over again, Don. God, I love it when you clean my little cunt. It's really all you're good for, isn't it, Sweetie? But Terry first this time, OK? I don't think I was very clean down there, and he can't put that big dick of his back into his pants until you get it all squeaky clean for him, OK? Then you do me, because his cum will be leaking all out of my asshole soon. Don't want stains on my white skirt...."

There would damn sure be stains on her panties though: I almost blacked out from the hot pleasure as I shot my small wad into her hand.

12