I Shred My Bra and Panties For Him

Story Info
I show my brother he's not the only one whose undies must go.
3.5k words
4.02
95.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "My Brother the Underwear Shredder"...

*****

The next morning I woke up and immediately remembered everything I had witnessed last night, and the night before. My brother Allen, sitting there on the floor, destroying pair after pair of expensive underwear, hundreds of dollars worth I imagined. His massive cock spurting out buckets of cum, over and over again, with every last drop shoveled eagerly into his waiting mouth. And my own orgasms crashing over me repeatedly as I watched all of it happen. I almost had another one, mere seconds after I woke up, as all those fresh memories flooded back into me.

Then I remembered the way the night ended. How I ran back to my room, loudly slammed the door, and moaned with abandon as I came and came and came, no longer caring if Allen heard me. I finally fell asleep, knowing that today was going to be _really_ interesting, because everything was going to be out in the open. He was going to have guessed from all the sounds I was making that I saw him destroying his underwear, and I was going to tell him outright this morning, just to make sure he knew that I saw him do it. And then I would surprise him by telling him that it was my turn.

I started thinking about how I was going to do it. Then I realized the only real way was to prove it to him.

Throughout most of high school my breasts stayed pretty small, which was disappointing me for me. I still got attention from the boys, and by the time I entered college I had definitely had a few fun experiences (after losing my virginity, which was most definitely _not_ fun)... but it really wasn't until last year when I was a college sophomore that my boobs really started making an impression. Late bloomer, I guess. When I got them measured last winter, I was up to a D cup, up from the C cup I was last year and a far cry from the B cup I was only a couple years prior. So it was only a few months ago that I decided to replace most of my bra collection again, to match my new size.

Thankfully I've had some decent summer jobs for the past couple years, and because of a scholarship that's covering most of my schooling costs, I haven't needed to spend much of what I've earned. So when it was time to buy new bras, I splurged a bit and got some nice ones. Freya, Curvy Kate, some French brands that I can't even pronounce but they looked really pretty... really nice, really sexy but comfortable too. A couple of them are mostly see-through actually, it made me feel kinda scandalous when I bought them, which was fun. I actually got myself off once in a dressing room while trying one of them on.

And as I thought about my brother Allen and what I saw last night, and what I was about to tell him, and show him, I knew that not a single one of those bras was going to make it through the week. And one of them, I wasn't sure which yet, probably wasn't going to make it through the next hour.

I went over to my underwear drawer and closed my eyes. I reached for the handle, opened the drawer, felt around and grabbed the first bra my hands came in contact with. I pulled it out and closed the drawer, keeping my eyes closed. Then before I opened my eyes, I realized that yes, this was it. I was making a commitment here, I was going to see this through. I was so horny that the thought of this bra not getting cut to pieces in front of my brother felt so totally remote, I just could no longer imagine not following this through. So that was it, I was going to do it, the decision was made.

I opened my eyes and looked. It was one of my favorite new bras, a fancy Freya one that was mostly see-through, with plenty of support but no modesty whatsoever. I put it on, for what I knew would be the last time. Then I furiously rubbed my clit until an orgasm washed over me and juices were pouring down my leg.

Once I pulled myself together again, I found a pair of matching black thong panties, which weren't cheap either, and put them on. They had a thick lacy waistband and a front with an intricate flower pattern on them. Together with the bra, it was a really striking combination.

Then I put my robe on over top, opened my bedroom door, and walked out to the kitchen.

-

Allen was there, eating breakfast. When I saw him, he looked back at me, and our eyes locked for a few seconds... but he didn't say anything. Neither did I. Once eye contact broke, he looked back down at his cereal and kept on eating. I could tell that he was just thinking of what he wanted to say.

I decided to break the ice.

"I saw you last night."

He didn't look up. He just kept on chewing, and out of the corner of his mouth, sheepishly said, "I know."

We didn't make any sound for several seconds... and then the words just fell out of my mouth.

"It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I've never been so horny in my life."

Allen stopped chewing for moment, and was still. Then he put his spoon down, finished chewing whatever last little bit remained in his mouth, and finally looked up at me. I couldn't read his expression, some kind of combination of longing and skepticism.

I just couldn't hold back. Before I knew it, I reached down and untied my robe, and let it fall. I was standing there in the kitchen in nothing but my sexy see-through bra and lacey panties, looking right at my brother, who was staring right back at me.

His mouth started to go a bit slack, and I could see his eyes going all over the place, looking all over me and taking it all in. I could hardly believe this was actually happening. Was I actually doing this?

After what seemed like an eternity, Allen brought his jaw back up, and his eyes widened. A little bit of smile crept in, and I could tell he was trying to defuse the tension a little bit.

He opened his mouth and simply said, "Wow."

I looked down at his own robe and could see the faintest hint of a tent-pole emerging near his crotch. He was starting to get hard, but I don't think he wanted me to notice.

I intended to change that. It was my turn to up the ante. I looked down at my bra, then brought my hands up and felt the cups, my breasts throbbing underneath.

"I got this bra a couple months ago. I really like it. Do you?", I asked, in a sultry voice. Allen stammered for a bit, unsure of how to respond, and then quietly said "Uhh... yeah. It's... it's really nice.", staring straight at my chest the whole time, my nipples visibly showing through the see-through fabric.

I kept going. "It's pretty fancy, huh? Expensive too, which probably shows. But I just thought it was so fucking sexy, I couldn't help but get it, no matter how much it cost", making sure to emphasize the word "fucking". I noticed the tent in Allen's robe getting a bit bigger.

And now it was time. "I mean, I really, really like this bra, a lot. It turns me on every time I wear it", I said, then paused for a few seconds while I felt up the fabric over top of my heavy tits. Allen's gaze was getting more intense by the second.

Then I reached my right hand over to one of the kitchen cabinets, pulled it open and got a pair of scissors.

I looked into Allen's eyes and said, with faux sadness, "It's too bad I have to destroy it, right here in front of you. I mean, I got to watch you destroy so much of your underwear last night, and it got me off more times than I can count. Fair is fair".

Allen's eyes got very wide at that moment. I looked at him, looked down at my bra, and lifted my right hand with the scissors up to it.

I was going to take my time with this. I was going to savor every second of it.

I took my right hand and brought the scissors over to the center of the bra towards the left cup, where the underwire connected to it. Then I slowly and methodically used the scissors to cut around the inside of the left cup underwire, until I got far to the left side of the bra. I continued cutting up and to the inside of the left shoulder strap, until the left cup finally was no longer attached at all and fell off the bra, and down to the floor.

My left breast was now sticking out for my brother to see. He was staring right at it.

I didn't stop. I switched the scissors to my left hand, and cut the right bra cup off the same way, until it too fell to the floor. Now both of my heavy tits were out, heaving towards Allen. He was looking, and I wanted him to look.

Then with the scissors still in my left hand, I moved them up and cut the right shoulder strap, where the top of the cup used to be. The strap snapped back from my shoulder and hung down the right side of my back. I moved the scissors to my right hand and repeated this with the left shoulder strap. At this point all that remained of the bra was the center band and underwire, wrapped around me and under my throbbing tits, with some dangling shoulder straps on the back.

I looked back into Allen's intense eyes as I brought the scissors to the front center of the bra, and cut it apart. It immediately fell to the ground, but I wanted him to know that I wasn't done yet. I reached down, picked up the remains of the bra, and unhooked the clasps that used to be on the back, so that the bra was now in two separate halves. I put one of the pieces on the countertop, held the other piece in my left hand with the scissors still in my right... and began cutting the fabric to shreds. First the dangling strap, then I cut into what used to be the side of the bra until it was only a few scraps of cloth remaining. Then I reached to the countertop and did the same thing with the other half, watching as all the remains of my bra fell scattered onto the floor.

I finally put the scissors down and noticed that my breath was heavy and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I looked at Allen, still sitting at the breakfast table. His breathing was heavy too. I looked down at his crotch, and there was no denying that underneath that robe, he was rock hard.

I wasn't wasting time. "Show me your cock. Now." Allen stopped breathing for a moment, caught himself, then looked down. Then, looking back at me, some part of him must have realized that we were well past the point of being modest about just about anything. He untied his robe, pulled it open, and his huge dick popped out and stuck straight up in all its glory.

I picked the two bra cups up off the floor. "I want you to cum on these, and when you're done, you get one and I get one."

Allen's jaw went slack again. Then he picked up again and said "Uhh... you serious?". I nodded without a second's hesitation, and he just went, "Okay."

He got up, then sat down on his knees in front of me, on the kitchen floor, pulling off his robe so that he was buck naked. I gave him the bra cups, and he put them on the floor in front of him. Then he leaned back on his hands.

He wasn't touching himself. He just sat there, with his rock hard dick. I bent down and got a closer look, it was gigantic. But he wasn't jerking off, just sitting with his dick sticking up.

I asked him, "don't you need to, like... help yourself do this?" It was the most sheepish thing I'd said since I got into the kitchen, but I genuinely didn't know what he was doing.

Allen noticed my hesitation, and realized it was his turn. He smiled confidently and said "No need. Just watch."

He tensed up for just a moment or two, then leaned back some more, and grunted once. Then I watched from close range as a huge stream of cum came flying out of the hole of his cock, straight up in the air, and back down onto his crotch and his belly and the floor around him. Then he leaned up and pointed his cock over to the floor in front of him where the bra cups were, and soaked them in spurt after spurt of his hot semen. Once the cumming had stopped, he picked one of the drenched bra cups off the floor, and slathered it onto his dick to scoop up the extra cum that had fallen onto it. Then he put it down, grabbed the other bra cup, and used it to pick up the remaining cum from his belly and then his balls, before putting that cup down as well.

He looked up into my eyes, still oozing with lust as he said "Your pick."

I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

I grabbed the first of the two bra cups, the one that had been all over his cum-soaked dick, and brought it to my mouth. Without hesitation I stuck my tongue out and ravenously began lapping up every drop of his semen that was on the fabric, fabric that just a few minutes before had been covering one of my size D tits. I licked and licked until the bra cup was completely clean, and then swallowed it all down in a lust-filled frenzy.

I hadn't even been looking at Allen while I was doing it, but his face said it all, his lips still covered in his own cum before he finally licked them off too.

We stared at each other for almost a minute, our hearts finally starting to settle... but not much. Then I made sure he knew that this was not over, not by a long shot.

"How much more underwear do you have with you?", I asked him.

He thought for a moment. "A good amount."

"All of that expensive variety I saw last night?"

"Most of it, yeah. Some boxer briefs, some briefs. Also a few pairs that are even higher-end, including a couple G-string-looking things that probably cost more than several of the others put together, if you'd believe it".

"How did you manage to afford all those? You're a broke college student."

"I found a source of income, don't worry about that. Besides, I wasn't planning on cutting up all of those anyway, just a few of them. I gotta have _something_ to wear."

I gave him a sultry smile and replied, "Not anymore. Not a single one of those is going to make it back with you. When you head back to class, you'll be going commando, because all that underwear is going to be gone."

All of a sudden another fountain of warm cum started pouring out of Allen's cock, all over the floor. We both sat there and watched as it flowed out of him, for what seemed like forever. When it stopped he just looked up lustily at my face, and before he could do anything to stop me, I leaned down to the floor and licked the cum up onto my tongue, straight off the floor. A little bit more semen came out of him when he watched me do that, and I licked that up from the floor too. Then I sat up, opened my mouth so that Allen could see all of his warm cum sitting on my tongue, closed my lips, and swallowed it down my throat.

He just sat there and stared at me, his breath heaving.

He had cum twice by now, but I just didn't want to stop. I knew from last night that he was capable of more, and I was still on fire. I started talking again.

"And just so you know, that wasn't my only bra. I have a lot of really nice, sexy ones that I brought with me. Some see-through, lacey, sheer, all different kinds, all really hot. They're really fucking gorgeous, and really fucking expensive, I spent a lot to get them. Altogether I can guarantee that they're way more pricey than all the underwear you brought, combined..."

Then I paused so he could anticipate what I was going to say next.

"... and you're going to help me destroy every single one of them. Maybe I'll replace them when I get back to school, maybe I won't, but regardless not a single one of them is going to make it past this week."

Allen just heaved with heavy breath and swollen cock as he processed what I had just said. But I didn't give him much time. I looked down at my lacey thong, looked back up at him and said, "and all my panties need to go too. Starting with these. Rip them off me."

Allen stopped breathing for a second. "Uhh, what?"

My face turned stern and flooded with lust, as I moved it closer to his. "Rip my fucking panties off of me, Right Fucking Now."

Then I leaned back against the kitchen cabinets, spread my legs wide as I sat on the kitchen floor, and waited, looking right at him.

A few moments later Allen caught himself. He sat up, moved closer to me, then looked up at my face. My eyes told him that I still wasn't joking and that he better not hold back.

He looked down at my black thong panties, grabbed the thick lacey waistband in his right hand, while his left hand grabbed the top of the fabric that connected to the waistband and reached from the top of my thin strip of pubic hair, down over my pussy, and up the back of my ass. Then in one quick motion his powerful arms ripped that fabric right off the waistband, freeing my wet pussy for him to see. He stared for a moment, then looked up at my face as I let him know he wasn't done. He then reached around my back to the other end of the fabric attached to the waistband above the center of my ass, and ripped that apart too. Once that was done he pulled the now unattached fabric free and held it up for me to see.

I looked at it, then reached my right hand up above me to the countertop, and felt around for the scissors. Once I found them, I grabbed them and brought them up to the remains of my panties that Allen held in front of me, and went to work cutting the fabric to pieces. After all that fabric fell to the floor, I brought the scissors down to my right hip onto the thick lacey black waistband that still remained on my body, and cut it free. I then brought the waistband up with my left hand so Allen could watch as it was also cut to shreds.

We were now both buck naked on the kitchen floor, staring at each other. Allen looked at me as if to ask, "where do we go from here?"

I read his mind and answered definitively. "You're my brother. There are still places that I'm still not willing to take this, not yet. I don't want my emotional life to get any more complicated."

Allen seemed to breathe a small sigh of relief at that statement. "Whew, me neither," he replied.

"Good. That said... I'm still really fucking horny. And you've only cum twice, I know from last night that you can do more. You can, right?"

Allen's cock twitched a bit and his eyes opened wide before saying, "Yeah. A lot more, actually."

"How much more? Because I've got more bras and panties that need to be torn apart, and a lot more of your cum that I want to eat. And some briefs of yours that I want to see shredded too. It's all got to go."

Allen started smiling, and simply said, "Okay. So... how do you want to do this?"

I waited for a moment. Then I just smiled, and said, "that depends on your answer to one question".

He looked curious. "What one question?" he asked.

I grinned from ear to ear. "What exactly were you doing last night with that webcam?"

(To be continued...)