I Slept on the Couch

Story Info
After an argument, I never expected this.
3k words
4
114.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

I took a small break from writing chapter five of my "Bad day" series to bring you this short little story.

Now before you start to worry, chapter five is almost finished.

This story takes your average "daddy/daughter" tale and puts a twist on it. I left it open to continue if there is enough positive feedback.

As always all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Themes are Incest and Transsexual, so you have been warned. As always constructive feedback is welcomed. Enjoy.


Hello, my name is Jay and I'd like to tell you the story of the last time I had to sleep on the couch.

Before I get into the real meat of the story I should give you a little bit of background on me and my family.

I'm forty-three-years-old and I like to keep myself in good shape but I'm not ripped like a weightlifter or anything like that. I stand just at six-foot tall and have short blonde hair and a matching goatee.

I am married to my wife, Summer. She's a forty-one-year-old, fiery redhead that's five-foot-six, though she will tell you that she's five-foot-eight. She's not as big on staying in shape but she's not fat by any means.

Last is our daughter Jean. Jean is almost six-foot tall with long dirty blonde hair. She's a little on the thin side. Jean wasn't always our daughter, She started out her life as our son Gene. Gene was always a bit feminine looking so when Gene turned eighteen, he came to his mother and myself professing how he felt like he had been born wrong, it wasn't that big of a surprise to me. He begged for us to help him be the woman that he was meant to be.

This caused a little bit of strife between my wife and I. Summer, having grown up in a strict Christian household, wasn't as friendly towards LGBT+ people. Whereas I grew up in a more liberal family with gay family members. In the end, I convinced Summer to go along with helping Gene start transitioning.

Now just over a year later Jean has blossomed into a strong, confident, attractive, young woman.

Over this time my relationship with Summer had deteriorated. At the best of times, we were just cold towards each other. Nightly arguments had become the norm. Our sex life wasn't gone but what little bit we did have was bittersweet.

On this night in particular Summer and I had a real doozy. Her parents had invited us to come up for their fortieth wedding anniversary this weekend but we were asked to leave Jean at home since they couldn't condone her "lifestyle choices".

I always hated that phrase. It made it sound like it was some kind of switch that could be turned on and off on a whim. So between that and all the shit Summer and I have gone through over this past year, I had finally hit my breaking point. I told Summer that when she went to her parents that she should stay for a while and decide which was more important, her bigoted beliefs or her husband and daughter. Then I left to go sleep on the couch again.

I could hear crying as I closed the door to our bedroom but I wasn't in the mood to makeup and I'm not sure I wanted to even try anymore.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I settled on an old western to watch till I calmed down enough to sleep.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I know Jean was shaking me trying to wake me up.

"Daddy? Dad wakes up," she said as she shook me.

I looked up to see Jean in a t-shirt and I caught the briefest glimpse of panties, " what's the matter, honey?" I asked half asleep.

"You had another fight with mom didn't you? Was it because of me?" she asked the look of concern very visible even to my sleep muddled brain.

I shook my head, "it was over your grandparents"

She sat on the couch, "let me guess, they wanted you two to come up for their anniversary but you had to leave the freak behind?"

The bitterness in her voice almost made me flinch, " first of all you are not a freak. Never let the small-mindedness of bigots like them tell you otherwise."

" Still they don't want me to come," the bitterness had changed into sadness.

I pulled her down to lay with me on the couch, "no, but I'm not going either. I told you, mother, to take some time while she is there and decide if she still wants to be a family with us."

She snuggled into me as we started to watch the movie that was now playing on the TV.

A short time later, Jean asked me, "do you still love her?"

I paused for a minute to think about my answer, "I do but not enough to put up with the bullshit anymore. If she doesn't want to change then I can't see us staying together."

I felt her start to shake and I could hear her starting to cry, " I'm sorry I ruined things daddy."

That hit me like a punch to a gut, "Oh sweetheart, you didn't ruin anything. I knew about this side of your mother and her family. I chose to ignore it because we didn't interact with the members of my family that would be hurt by it. In the end that was wrong but if I had followed my gut then I wouldn't have the perfect girl I have now. So if anyone "ruined" my marriage it was your mother and me."

I held her till she had cried herself out.

"feeling better?" I asked once she had finished crying.

" A little, she replied, weakly.

"Well, you should go back to bed so I can get some sleep, not that this old couch is helpful in that department." I could already feel my back starting to hurt.

"Daddy, come sleep in my bed. You know it's big enough and it's a lot better than sleeping on the couch," she said as she got up.

"I'll be alright, not the first time I slept on this couch doubt it will be the last." I shifted to try to lessen the pressure on my back.

She grabbed my hand and started to pull, "I said come sleep in my bed dad. No isn't an option."

I chuckled. One of the things that Jean had inherited from me was a stubborn streak about a mile wide.

OK, OK, you win," I laughed as I got up and followed Jean to her room.

When Summer and I bought this house, one of the things that attracted me to it was that it had a room over the garage. Younger me had dreams of it being my "man cave" but it really just became storage till Jean had turned fifteen. Jean had come to us and said that she wanted to take the room above the garage so that she could have privacy. The only condition we had that she had to clean it up and that she would then be responsible for its care and her laundry. It was really more of an apartment than a room. It had a full bath, a walk-in closet, and small kitchenette.

When Jean had moved in we gave her our old king-sized bed since we had just gotten a new one.

Tonight was the first time I have been in this room since Jean had moved in. I wasn't sure what to expect at first. Maybe rainbows and unicorns and other things that seemed to be "girly". What I saw was more what I had planned for it way back then.

The living area had a love seat and a TV the kitchenette had a microwave and the mini-fridge I had bought to put in here. It was painted in Jeans favorite color, Blue.

" I like what you have done with the place," I said looking around.

She smiled, "thank you, daddy. The bed is in here."

She led me into the small bedroom. There I got a shock.

The room was only slightly bigger than the bed that was in it. There was just enough room to walk along one side and the foot of the bed. Near the head of the bed was the doorway to the walk-in closet. What surprised me was the number of what I think were porn magazines and what I knew were sex toys on the bed.

"Shit," I heard jean say.

I think I blushed and tried to look away, "I can go back to sleep on the couch," I turned to leave.

"No no, let me put these away," she said as she rushed to clear off the bed.

I noticed that most of her toys were phallic shaped but she did have at least one masturbation sleeve.

A few minutes later she had the bed cleaned off and was offering me the choice of inside or out.

"I'll take inside," I said as I crawled onto the bed along the wall.

"OK," she waited until I was settled before she turned off the light and crawled in next to me.

I fell asleep quickly. I don't know how long I was asleep before I was awakened by someone cuddling into me. I'd like to blame my sleep addled brain on what happened next but I'm not sure that was really the cause.

Not remembering where I was at first I put my arm around the figure snuggling into me and found my hand on a breast. At first, I thought it was Summer's but it felt smaller. It was then that I woke up and remembered where I was. I was grabbing my daughter's breast.

I started to pull my hand away when she grabbed my hand and held it, "don't daddy, I don't mind and from what I can feel you don't really either."

I felt her move back and press against my hardening cock.

"Jean, let me get up. I'm sorry but this was a bad idea." I said as I tried to pull myself free of her grip.

"No daddy it was a great idea." I felt her hand slide between us and take hold of my now hard cock.

"Jean, please," I said.

"No. One woman in this house is going to treat you right and if mom isn't going to do it, I will," she kept a hold of my cock and got up on her knees to face me.

I could feel my resistance weakening, "Jean, stop it. We can't do this."

Jean ignored me to pull my cock out the front of my pajamas, " lights on of off daddy?" She asked as she stroked my cock.

"On?" I stammered out.

"Good choice," I was blinded briefly when the light came on.

When my eyes adjusted I could see that Jean had a hold of my cock and was just about ready to take me into her mouth.

Summer wasn't against giving head but she wasn't really that good at it. The difference between her and Jean was evident to me as soon as Jean's lips wrapped around my cock. I don't know where she learned to do this but Jean had her mother beat.

I looked down and moaned when I saw my cock in her mouth. I reached down to caress her cheek as she moved her head up and down.

It felt nice to have sexual contact with someone that didn't have a fight attached.

"Mm suck daddy's cock baby. You're so much better than your mother," I moaned

The look in Jean's eyes told me that the compliment was well received.

I stroked Jean's hair as she worked my shaft, her hand joining her mouth. I was still conflicted over this turn of events but it was hard to deny that I was enjoying my daughter's work.

Jean took her mouth off my cock and looked at me, "daddy, I have dreamed about this for almost a year now. Daddy, be my first"

I was shocked. I knew Jean hadn't dated a lot since she started her transitioning but I know she had girlfriends before that.

"Sweetheart, you should save that for someone that you love, not your old dad," I said to her hoping that it might be enough to put a stop to this.

She frowned a little, " daddy, I love you. You have always been there for me. You never questioned me and you stood between me and mom and defended me to her and her family. How can I not love you."

" Jean, this is incest. We could get in big trouble if anyone found out," I said hoping that this would stop this.

Her hand started to stroke my cock again, " I won't tell if you don't," there was an evil gleam in her eyes.

"You aren't going to let this go are you?" I asked as I watched her lick my shaft.

"Nope," she said right before taking me back into her mouth.

I knew then and there I had lost the fight. I have never been able to deny her anything she wanted. So I laid back to enjoy the ride.

After a few minutes, she sat up and took off her shirt. Her breasts were small, no bigger than an A cup but there were there and had lovely pink nipples, no bigger than pencil erasers.

She helped me get my pajama pants off before sliding her panties off. I was a little embarrassed when her hard cock was exposed. Embarrassed because she was bigger than I was. I wasn't lacking at a modest seven inches but Jean had to be at least nine. What I had on her was girth. She was long and thin and I was shorter and thicker.

She caught me staring at her cock, "you like daddy?"

"You are very, impressive sweetheart," I said knowing I was blushing a little bit at being caught.

She came closer to me, putting her face just inches above mine, " I love you, daddy," then she kissed me for the first time as a lover.

I know of the cliche of rockets and fireworks going off when two people kiss. This wasn't like that at all. This was desire, and love, and even a little lust. I pulled her down to me pressing our bodies together. I felt her hand wrap around my cock again slowly stroking me and I caught myself doing something I never expected myself to do, I found my hand reaching and taking a hold of her cock as well.

Jean stiffened as my hand took hold of her, "daddy," she whispered, "no one has ever touched me there, I'm so glad you are the first person to."

I started to move my hand, watching the look on her face as I stroked her cock. She was so beautiful to look at.

We kissed for a few more minutes each stroking the other's cock before Jean pulled away.

"It's time," she said as she reached for something on the floor.

She came back with a bottle of lube. She opened it and squirted some on her hand before handing it to me.

"Lube up daddy, you are going to bust your daughters cherry," she giggled as she started to apply the lube to her ass.

I took the lube and applied a generous amount to my cock. Then Jean straddled me and reached back to put my cock at the entrance of her ass.

" I love you, daddy," she said and started to push down on my cock.

"I love you too," I said as I put my hands on her hips.

She was tight. She held her breath as she slowly impaled herself on me. It wasn't like in porn movies where I was balls deep in a matter of seconds. This was a slow, one inch at a time, process. I wasn't complaining though, the sensation of her tight ass squeezing my cock as she worked her way down was amazing.

"So big daddy," she gasped out as she neared the bottom of my shaft.

When she finally got every inch of my cock into her she sat there a look of ecstasy on her face. I took her cock into my hand and start to stroke her again. She was rock hard.

After a few seconds, she started to slowly slide up and down my cock. Her small breasts bouncing as she started to pick up a little speed.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me," she panted as she rode my cock.

I could feel her cock throbbing in my hand as she rode me. It matched the throbbing in mine as I came close to blowing my load in her ass.

"Baby, daddy's gonna cum," I grunted as I tried to hold back.

"Yess, cum in me daddy," she said as her own orgasm hit and she started to shoot her load onto my chest.

I let go of her spasming cock and took a hold of her hips and pulled her down as I lifted up, slamming my cock into her deep as I shot my own load deep into her ass.

"Yesss!!" she yelled before she collapsed on top of me.

I took her into my arms as we laid there panting, my now softening cock sliding out of her ass. She started to kiss me after she had recovered a little bit.

"That was fucking amazing," she said between kisses.

"It was better than anything you mom and I have done," I said as I started to stroke her hair.

"You mean that?" she asked looking me in the eyes.

"Totally," I smiled

"Good," she then laid back down on top of me.

I pulled the covers over the top of us and we drifted off to sleep.