I-spy Ch. 02

Story Info
His now-willing aunt takes the lead.
3k words
4.37
67.6k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may be read on its own but it would make sense to read "I-spy" first.

_____________________________________________

Rather than driving into town he chose to walk. He wanted to clear his mind -- or maybe focus it. It would take about twenty-five minutes each way -- and despite his excitement and satisfaction at having bedded his aunt, he still felt embarrassed and a little ashamed, and wanted to be out of her way for a time.

As he walked he re-lived it all, his nervousness, his persistence, and her gradual yielding to his touches and caresses. He recalled the sight of her, naked, and the feel of her. He called to mind her urgent plea, "Get it out and give it to Auntie Stella, John...", and his genuine enquiry whether she was sure. A thrill of delight ran through him as he remembered her quivering voice, "Yes. Do it now... Auntie wants your hard young cock. Deep and hard inside her..."

He recalled the feel of legs locking round his waist and her clasping of him to her as they climaxed. It had truly been a dream come true, a long-lived fantasy fulfilled. And the reality -- especially given her initial reluctance -- had been even better than the dream. This trip into town to get some condoms was at her request, and she had even told him, her eyes twinkling, not to buy too small a packet! He hoped that she would not change her mind while he was out of the house and reject his advances when he arrived back.

He mooched around a few shops, then headed for one of the pharmacy chain stores. He felt strangely conspicuous as he sought out the condoms. It was unlikely but possible that one of her friends or neighbours would see him. He felt very conspicuous as he looked through the packs on the shelf. His heart skipped a beat as he noticed a pack of flavoured ones. It was obvious what they were for. He did not want to draw attention to himself by lingering too long, so he picked up a pack of basic ones made by a reliable brand. He was about to head for the counter, still undecided, then impulsively grabbed a pack of the flavoured ones as well. It seemed unlikely that she would want to give him oral sex, but... well, it was possible.

He clutched them in his hand as he stood in the short queue at the till. He had toyed with the idea of picking up a newspaper or magazine under which to hide them until he was served, but he told himself not to be so soft. And although he had a pocket full of change as well as some notes, he likewise resisted the urge to hand over the correct amount of money.

He blushed as he handed over the packets and his money to the young girl, but noted with satisfaction that she coloured slightly, too. He could not resist a smirk. "If you only knew that these are for me and my aunt!" he thought. The young assistant scowled, mistaking his smirk as harassment. He chuckled to himself as he left the shop.

He passed a florist shop and decided to buy his aunt some flowers. He avoided buying anything too showy, and settled on a few bunches of carnations. As he headed back to her house his excitement and apprehension grew.

She was in the kitchen, preparing vegetables for their evening meal. Any doubts he had were dispelled immediately as he held out the flowers. She smiled and kissed him briefly on the mouth, then put them in a vase. He kicked off his shoes and began to peel some potatoes.

They just made small talk, neither speaking about the sex in which they had indulged, but there was now a tangible, smouldering chemistry between them, a quickness to smile, to laugh, to brush against each other and break contact slowly. Their eyes often met -- and looked away again.

He spent the rest of the afternoon chatting to her and surfing the net up in his room on his laptop. He quickly selected his favourite site that comprised amateur, soft-core pictures, and browsed through the "Mature/housewives" section. He tried to picture his aunt's face atop the various bodies. He rubbed his rising erection a few times but was determined to keep himself for later.

By the time they had eaten and washed the dishes it was the middle of the evening. He wondered how things were going to progress, and despite his growing arousal he decided this time to allow her to take the lead. She suggested that they watch a movie on video and, seeing his disappointment, she said, with a twinkle in her eye, that it was too early to go to bed anyway, and that she wanted to snuggle up beside him and take it slowly. His disappointment evaporated.

She asked him to go into the kitchen and bring the bottle of white wine and some glasses, along with the carton of fresh fruit juice, adding, "It's true what they say, you know, John. Too much alcohol does increase the desire, but it does also dull the performance, and the enjoyment, too."

She blushed as she said it, but also raised and lowered her eyebrows provocatively at him. She lowered her voice, even though there was nobody else to hear.

"And, let's be honest, John, neither you nor your Aunt Stella need their desire feeding anyway. And we both know that we have a whole night of sex ahead of us. We can screw wildly and with complete abandon later -- and I'm sure we will. But for now I want to enjoy just being close, cuddling and kissing from time to time..."

Her explicitness made him blush as he went into the kitchen. When he returned to the lounge with the drink and glasses, the movie title and opening credits had already run. He could not remember the names of the of the actors, but the movie was okay. Interestingly it was about a married woman's affair with a friend of her husband.

His aunt leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. He put his arm across her shoulder and stroked her neck and her hair. Although the movie was not particularly erotic, the whole scenario made his adrenaline and testosterone pump through him. Here was his aunt -- his uncle's ex-wife, to be more precise, but to all intents and purposes his aunt nevertheless -- with her head on his shoulder, snuggling up against him as a prelude to a night of sex. And although they were filmed in a restrained way, the sex scenes felt very arousing in the circumstances. He was almost painfully conscious of her body against his, and they exchanged gentle caresses and light kisses throughout the movie.

When it came to an end he watched her squat on her haunches to remove the video. Her panties pressed against the fabric of her skirt, and her hips and backside were curvy. She got up and walked slowly towards him. He gazed at her C-cup breasts under her blouse. She leaned forward and kissed him on the mouth. At the same time, to his surprise, she fondled his crotch.

"Do me a favour, John. I don't want the neighbours to get suspicious. Go upstairs, pull your curtains and put your bedroom light on, then switch on the bathroom light. I'll just tidy a few things away, then I'll come upstairs to my room and get ready -- for the long, hot night ahead. I'll knock on the bedroom wall when I'm ready for you. When I do, switch off your light as if you've gone to sleep but I'm still awake."

He went to the bathroom and washed thoroughly. Then he went to his room, pulled the curtains and switched on the light. He lay naked on his bed and stroked his erection as he waited for her, his ears straining. After about fifteen minutes he heard his aunt come upstairs and go to the bathroom, then go to her room. About ten minutes after that he heard a soft knock on his bedroom wall.

He got up, grabbed the condoms and went to her room, naked and rock-hard. When he pushed open the door he stood rooted to the spot for a few moments.

Her bed faced the door and she was sitting upright part-way down it. She was naked from the waist up, and he stared at her ample, slightly pendulous breasts. She was stroking them self-consciously with one hand, and they moved sensually. She was wearing a white nylon waist-slip. One leg was stretched out on the bed, the other was bent at the knee, and he stared at the shimmering nylon with its alluring folds and creases. He looked up inside it. She was naked underneath it, and he saw her sandy pubes and her pink pouting pussy lips. Although he could see quite a bit of hair, it looked as though she had trimmed it short on each side.

He strode towards her and sat on the bed. She took the condoms from him and examined them.

"FLAVOURED?" she asked, shocked, her eyebrows raised. "I...I take it you know why they're flavoured, John?"

"Er, yes, sorry, Auntie. I.... picked them up by mistake, I didn't realise..."

"I don't believe you. I think you bought them on purpose in the hope that your aunt would take your cock in her mouth didn't you?"

"I... er..."

She laughed.

"You thought your aunt was the kind of woman who would lick and suck her nephew's cock through a condom, did you?"

Her explicit words were at loggerheads with her normal demureness, and sent a surge of delight through him, but he could not make out whether she was offended or not. He shrugged in response.

"Let's get something straight, John. I'm NOT the sort of woman who would suck her nephew's dick through a strawberry-flavoured condom..."

A smile lit her face as she continued, "But I AM the sort of woman who would suck it WITHOUT one!"

He laughed out loud.

"We don't need the condoms anyway, John. Not for sucking or fucking..."

Again her language thrilled him and his erection gave an approving salute.

"No, I just wanted to make sure that you're not just out to enjoy yourself with no regard or respect for me. I can't get pregnant. But each time we do it, we will throw one away. After you've gone home the empty sleeves will be... a reminder to me of the times -- by then the MANY times -- we screwed."

He leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth. She wrapped her hand around his throbbing erection and they kissed deeply, teasing each other's mouths and tongues. She broke away gently.

"Kneel behind me, John. Kiss and caress me for a while first, love. Take your time. I know from this afternoon that you have a nice touch. Gentle but arousing. We've got all night, love, but for now let's take it slow and sensual. Pleasure me, John..."

He knelt behind her on the bed and pressed his erection against her back. He kissed the back of her neck, and her shoulders, and brushed his fingers over her back and her arms. She whimpered with pleasure and turned her head to one side. They kissed again, and he cupped her flaccid breasts with his hands, savouring the weight, the yielding softness. He stroked them, moving in decreasing circles to her half-erect nipples. He gently tweaked them, pinched them, and tugged on them. He tapped his fingers against the soft underside of her orbs and scooped them up and down, glancing into the mirror to watch them bounce and surge.

He shuffled round and took her left breast in his mouth, licking the now-hard nipple and chewing on it. At the same time he gently rocked her right breast up and down with his hand. He stared in the mirror at the way both her orbs moved. She gave a deep, contented sigh.

"Ohhh that's nice, John, love...."

He moved over, took her right breast in his mouth, and fondled her left one.

"Mmmhh, Auntie, these are so nice...." he mumbled.

They kissed deeply on the mouth again, then he resumed kissing her breasts. He drew part of her left one into his mouth and sucked it gently and slowly, then more vigorously, and did the same with her right breast. He felt her fingers seeking and teasing his own nipples, and they continued like this for several minutes. He resisted the urge to move more quickly, determined this time to let her set the pace.

He caressed her fleshy thighs through the warm slippery nylon of her slip, kneading and squeezing them. He inched his hand inside the hem of the white slip and lightly brushed his fingertips and nails over the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. He inched his hand higher. He neared her mature, desirable pussy several times, then veered back to her thighs, teasing her. She cooed and murmured with pleasure.

He fondled her belly through the sensual white nylon, and again he inched towards her crotch several times only to swerve away and over her belly again. She gasped. He swept his finger lightly over her swollen mound through her warm, silky slip, then rubbed her belly firmly. He kissed her more passionately and sucked her soft breasts harder.

"Do you like Auntie's boobs, John?"

"Mmmhhh, they're gorgoeus, Auntie. So big, so soft. And... and... I love the way Auntie's nipples go big and hard when I suck them..."

She clasped his head against her breasts and caressed his scalp and the back of his neck.

He located her slit through her waist-slip and dragged his finger slowly along it, then nestled the back of his finger against it and rocked it from side to side. She gasped, and to his intense delight she took his hand and led it inside her slip and to her naked pussy.

He pressed his palm against her mound and massaged it in circular movements, then he teased her hard clit. She groaned.

"Oh John, yesss!"

His aunt sank down on the bed so that she was lying on her back. She parted her fleshy thighs and hiked up her waist slip. He drew his breath in sharply as he saw that she had indeed trimmed her pubes. Above her pussy her hair was still long and verdant, but she had trimmed the sides short. He ran his fingers through the longer, soft silky hair, and gently tugged on it. She pulled his hand down to her outer lips, and his face to hers. They licked and sucked each other's tongues, then she guided his head to her breasts again. He began to suck hungrily and noisily now, and swirled his fingertip over her pouting pussy lips and her hard, slimy nub.

She was breathing shallowly and thrusting her pelvis slowly up and down against his finger. He frigged her as he sucked her breasts. He felt her pace quicken and thrilled as her body was gripped by her orgasm, jerking and bucking under him.

She lay still for a few moments. Then she rolled him over and onto his back.

"Your turn now, love..."

His aunt knelt on her hands and knees at ninety degrees to his outstretched body. Her ample breasts hung forward and swayed deliciously. She kissed his chest and nipples, and dragged her tongue down over his belly. He stared, enthralled, as she wrapped her fingers around his erection and gently squeezed it.

He groaned as he watched her lower her mouth to his throbbing tip. He gazed as she opened her lips and slid her mouth over it. Still holding it in her hand she slid her mouth slowly up and down several times.

"Mmmm, that nice, you naughty nephew?"

"Ohhh yes, Auntie!"

"Just don't thrust. Let me do the work..."

His aunt pushed her hard tongue into his slit, then she ran it up and down his whole length, leaving a glistening trail. She closed her lips against it and ran her mouth along it. She took his tip into her mouth and closed her mouth over it again. She flicked her warm, hard tongue against it and sucked. The enveloping warmth and moistness of her mouth felt incredibly good, and he gazed at the puckering of her cheeks as she sucked him. He felt her teeth graze him and she flicked her tongue over his throbbing tip a few more times. Then she resumed sucking, her head rocking up and down. She sucked harder and faster than before, and the lewd slurping sound was very arousing.

He cupped her swaying breast and kneaded and squeezed it in time with her rhythm. Her hand scooped his hard balls and she grunted and murmured to him as she worked on him with her mouth and hand.

He stared at the intense expression on her face. She smiled, and shafted his length slowly and hard in her clenched fist.

"You going to come in your Auntie's mouth then, John?"

He nodded and hissed "YES!"

"You going to shoot it all out into her mouth, you bad boy?"

"Yes, you bad Auntie, yes! Do it! Make me come in your mouth, Aunt Stella... oh yes, Auntie, yessss! I'm going to come, Auntie, I'm going to come in your mouth!"

He squeezed her breast harder as felt himself tighten. Then he was emptying himself into her eager mouth, the intensity of his climax greater than he had ever known. He stared at her face as she took every last drop. Then she smiled and looked up at him. He watched her throat and realised that she was swallowing his spunk. She gave a low laugh and lay beside him, cuddling up against him. He rested his face against her soft breasts and his hand on her hip, stroking it through the warm nylon of her slip and dozed off.