I Star with Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

That was still a few minutes in the future, although Sarah's pussy was fucking stronger than ever into my face and her juices were nearly a flood. In between telling me how good my tongue and mustache felt and how I should suck her clit, Sarah was moaning, almost whimpering from pleasure. I probed my tongue under her inner lips, stimulating that very sensitive part of her pussy, and causing Sarah's thighs to rotate slightly outward, giving my mouth even better access to her pussy. Taking advantage of the improved access, I probed and explored the side edges of Sarah's love hole and under her inner pussy lips until my tongue was at the small area between her love hole and her clit.

Using more pressure than I had, I probed there, indirectly stimulating the underside of her clit. I had a good grip on Sarah's buttocks, partly to show her ass fetchingly to the video camera and partly to keep her where I could continue to eat her pussy, because her body was thrashing and pitching on top of me as she whimpered from pleasure and begged me to suck her clit because she wanted very much to cum.

I agreed that it was time for her to cum. From probing the underside of her clit, I moved my tongue higher and pushed aside the protective clit hood, allowing me to caress her adorable love button. For just a few seconds my tongue fondled her there, and then I enveloped the little darling in my mouth, forming a seal with my lips and sucking gently while my tongue massaged the engorged sides and top of her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Like that," Sarah howled joyfully. "Suck my clit! Lick my clit! Make me cum!" This time I did exactly what Sarah wanted me to do, applying gentle suction on her clit while my tongue, not so gently, caressed her. Pete, Sarah and I all knew that she was on the verge of cumming and Pete kept videotaping my mouth on her clit and Sarah grinding her pussy into my face while the rest of her body pitched and rocked on top of me. I kept a tight grip on her ass cheeks and Sarah had a grip on my legs too. While she moved randomly on top of me I felt my hard cock slapping against her face but she didn't seem to notice it. After a few minutes, I did the third thing she wanted me to do; I made her cum.

"Yes! I'm cumming!" Sarah shouted out for all to hear, and I was glad again the bedroom/studio was in a back room with thick walls and the window closed. Her strong thighs squeezed my temples and her arms wrapped more tightly around my leg. "Yes! Yes! There!" I wasn't sure what she meant by "There," but I assumed she meant that I should keep licking and sucking her clit, where my mouth was, and that's what I did, since that's what I wanted very much to do. When the three of us watched the videotape later, Sarah didn't know what she meant either and she was pleasantly surprised at how much she had bounced and pitched and rolled on top of me while she was cumming. I wasn't surprised because I had experienced it, and a very enjoyable experience it had been for me.

When Sarah climaxed, her body gave a sudden jerk and she relaxed on top of me. Pete knew she had climaxed and he kept his camera focused on her pussy, showing juices running out of her love hole and me licking them off Sarah's thighs, crotch, pussy lips, clit and anywhere I could find them. I made sure to keep Sarah's ass cheeks spread to show off her rosebud and that I left enough juices in her love hole for lubrication because I knew we would be fucking soon. Sarah produces vast amounts of juices and there were plenty for my dining pleasure and for lubrication.

"Cut," Pete called out when he saw that I was through licking Sarah's pussy. "That was really HOT, George and Sarah. I just hope it's not so hot that it melts the tape or the screen on the TV when I show it. Okay, Sarah, rest for a few minutes and when you're ready for the fucking part, let me know."

Sarah rolled off me and lay on her back. I had pussy juices all over my face and, although I enjoyed the smell and taste, I thought I should clean it off before the next scene. Sarah winked at me when I got up to go to the bathroom. "That was really great, George. I knew you were the guy to call on for this and I am really looking forward to getting your cock in my pussy."

After washing off my face and putting on my condom, I lay on my back again with the same pillow under my head. We had decided that I would wear a condom but put it on off-camera since Pete wouldn't wear a condom when making love with Sarah. When Sarah was ready she knelt, straddling my thighs with my cock held in her fingertips. After she mounted me we would use the feminine superior position because the best view would be up behind us, showing my cock driving in and out of her pussy and her ass winking above us. When Sarah was ready to cum she would straighten up into the cowgirl position to get better contact between her clit and my cock. Pete was wearing loose fitting pants but I could see the bulge in his crotch and I had the impression that as soon as I had cum and taken my cock out of Sarah's pussy, his would be in there.

When everybody was ready to resume, "Action," Pete called, and Sarah moved forward, still holding my cock in her hands and lifted herself up to slip it into herself. Juices were dripping from her pussy and running down my cock, soaking into my pubic hair and the mattress, as she worked the tip in, and leaned forward so the first few inches could penetrate.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she said. "Now hold yourself steady until I get into position." Sarah's warm pussy juices dripped onto my hand while I held my cock and she lowered herself onto it. When she was almost fully impaled, I moved my hand out of the way and enjoyed the delicious fresh juices that covered it. "Your hair tickles my cunt," she told me as she finished enveloping my cock. My legs were tightly together and her legs were outside mine as Sarah slid forward so her upper body lay full length on top of me. I hugged her and we kissed deeply, and then I placed my hands on her shapely hips to guide her before she started stroking.

Pete had his video camera aimed at where my cock was completely embedded in Sarah's pussy. My balls were visible as were her juices running all over both of us, and he recorded her first stroke forward, pulling herself most of the way off my cock and then sliding back to impale herself again. The sound track caught our loud sighs of pleasure as my cock exited and then reentered her pussy so deeply that only my balls were visible again. Usually, I would bend my knees at that point to spread Sarah's legs farther for slightly deeper penetration, but that would have blocked the view of the camera so I just fucked upward and back toward myself when Sarah's pussy slid back down onto my cock. Our second stroke was just as slow and deep and pleasurable, as were the third, the fourth and the many that followed. Pete taped all our actions and our moans and sighs and our voices telling each other how good everything felt.

Although the straight in-and-out strokes were highly pleasurable, Sarah likes variety, which is one reason why she likes being on top. After a long, deep kiss, she started moving her body on top of me in a circular, clockwise motion. I quickly gauged her movements and thrust my cock in at 3:00 o'clock and pulled it back at the 9:00 position. The new motion allowed for greater contact between my cock and Sarah's clit, increasing the pleasure for both of us. We continued like that for a long time, both of us murmuring how great it was and kissing as we could feel our climaxes building. Although our motions were very slow to prolong our mutual pleasure and to improve the quality of the videotape, we knew that we would eventually reach the ultimate, hopefully at the same time.

Sarah changed her strokes again, rocking from side to side on top of me while still sliding to and fro. My cock and her clit still massaged each other but by rocking like that, my cock which I continued to thrust in and out of Sarah's extremely juicy pussy, caressed all of the inside of her love hole, stimulating the nerves in there and increasing her pleasure. My pleasure was increased too because her moans and whimpers, the way her body was squirming on top of me and the juices gushing from her love hole let me know that Sarah was having a really great time. Like all men who prefer making love to just having sex, my own pleasure is always increased by giving pleasure to my partner, especially a partner as sweet and beautiful as Sarah.

Pete seemed to be really enjoying himself too. Most of the time he concentrated on Sarah's pink ass and my cock going into her hairless pussy and aimed his camera between our legs but sometimes he panned on our sides, taping the way we were thrashing around, her on top of me, and both enjoying ourselves immensely. Since he would be sharing the tape mostly with Sarah, sometimes he concentrated on her, a big smile on her face and her eyes closed in ecstasy. When I watched the tape later, I could hear both of us moaning from pleasure. Once I glanced at Pete and I saw his hand on his stiff cock, which had tented his pants, not masturbating, just enjoying his hardness. He certainly didn't look like a man who had problems getting erect.

"I can't hold on any longer, George," Sarah murmured to me. "I'm going to switch position." Keeping my cock in her pussy, she lifted herself partly and curled her legs under herself so she was on her knees and her upper body was upright. From this new position, her clit scraped against my cock as she leaned back, still stroking slowly up and down. Besides the contact between clit and cock, the position is a visual delight for me, her big, lovely breasts tossing sexily as she bounced up and down on top of me. Pete thought them a visual delight also and he made sure Sarah's breasts were prominent in the tape. My hands rested on her thighs but I expected that they would soon be fondling her big bouncers, and that my mouth would be fondling them also but at first I concentrated on driving my cock up into her pussy when she stroked down. Pete concentrated on the same thing and panned his camera down to show Sarah moving up and down and impaling herself on my cock.

After a few minutes, Sarah leaned forward and my hands and then my tongue enjoyed the fullness of her breasts and the hardness of her nipples. Pete's camera faithfully recorded the fondling and the licking and the sucking, until Sarah straightened up again. "I'm ready to cum," she announced and she leaned back and increased the speed of the strokes of her pussy. I matched her increase in speed and Pete recorded close-ups of our faster thrusts.

"Oh! Oh! Yes!" Sarah cried out, her face a mask of lewd pleasure. "Oh, God, I love it," and she plunged her pussy faster and faster around my cock. Triumphantly, she shouted "I'm cumming! I'm cumming," and lost what little control she had been keeping over her movements. While her upper body tossed aimlessly above me, I held her hips to keep her from falling off while ramming my cock in and out of her pussy. Pete backed off to tape the way Sarah's body, especially her beautiful breasts were thrashing above me and then he focused on my cock plowing in and out of her. He recorded her incoherent howl of joy when she climaxed, and the collapse of her body on top of me. While Sarah sprawled happily, totally relaxed, I rammed my cock into her sopping pussy one last time and ejaculated into my condom.

I saw Pete pull his pants off, liberating his eagerly stiff cock. He looked nothing at all like a man who had trouble getting it up or keeping it up. Knowing what he had in mind, I took my cock out of his girl friend's pussy to make room for his, and elevated her hips to give him a target. Sarah was weak from her orgasms but she knew what was about to happen so I braced her while Pete urgently plowed his cock into her pussy, splashing her juices on my legs.

"Thank you," Sarah whispered to me while I continued to hold her in place until she regained enough strength to support herself, and then to fuck back to meet Pete's thrusts into her pussy. After the first few powerful plunges of his cock, Pete slowed down and fucked more like a gentleman, stroking his cock in and out of Sarah's pussy. She had the same lasciviously happy smile on her face as I had seen earlier as she thrust herself back to meet his strokes.

With Sarah and Pete fully in charge of what they were doing, I slid out from underneath them and watched Sarah, her beautiful breasts swaying under her, slamming her pussy into Pete while he plowed his cock into her. I checked the video camera on its stand and saw it was focused on the backward movements of Sarah and the simultaneous forward movements of Pete. Even if I had been adept at videotaping, I couldn't have improved on the settings so I watched while it recorded Sarah cumming for the fourth time that day and Pete, seconds later, cumming for the first time. Pete was in no hurry to remove his cock from the delightful place it had just found, and he let the tape run out on his camera and shut itself off. Probably one of the greatest enjoyments he would get while watching the videotape would be his stiff cock in Sarah's pussy.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed yourself reading it as much as I enjoyed myself writing it. Whatever you think of it, I, and all writers, appreciate readers expressing their opinions by voting and we especially appreciate feedback, either public comments or emails sent to me. I always answer all feedback, and I will consider any suggestions you may have for improving my writing or for future stories. I wrote this for one of my readers and I really like to do this. If you are a woman or a couple and are interested in me writing a similar story about you, let me know and I can probably do it. This is not an offer of a sale; this is strictly an offer to write a story specifically for somebody in exchange for ideas on a new story to post on Literotica.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12