I Stole More Than Jewelry

Story Info
A robbery goes wrong. Or does it?
4k words
4.48
45.4k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

Let me just say this up front. I'm a thief, it's what I do. Along with my partner Steve we make a very nice living. Not banks or anything like that. Cars and houses mainly. Steve's the electronic genius. I like to think I'm the brains, choosing the mark, knowing what's worth taking and what's not, stuff like that.

I'd been casing this one house in the exclusive part of town for a while. Their schedule was like clockwork. He was older, very distinguished looking, in excellent shape. He would jump in his convertible BMW in his suit and tie around 9ish in the morning and head off to his corner office, and return home anywhere from 5 to 6 o'clock in the evening, just in time for dinner, every day. She was his trophy wife. Blonde, tall, and buxom, much younger than her husband. Every Wednesday the Acme cleaning service would arrive around 10 and leave around noon. At 11 o'clock she would exit the house in what looked to be a little, white tennis outfit, jump into her Mercedes, and head of to the local country club. She would come home right around 3 o'clock. Every Wednesday. Like clockwork. The driveway wrapped around the back of the house. It was perfect.

On the day of the strike Steve waited for the misses to leave but while the cleaning crew was still there. He sent a signal from the van to jam the wireless security cameras. Then he snuck in when the cleaners were in another part of the house and placed a mechanism on one of the security keypads in the house that would allow him to jam that signal from outside, also.

When the cleaners left Steve jammed the camera signal again and we pulled the van around back, where he jammed the keypad signal. A simple pick of the lock and we were in.

We went through the front of the house. I told Steve which items were worth taking. As he started to load the van, I went to the back of the house, looking for jewelry and the safe deposit box.

Man, this dude took care of this woman! Beautiful diamond rings, necklaces, and earrings. All kinds of 18k gold goodies. Precious jewels. This was going to be a good day.

I was about to wrap up my third bedroom when Steve came running into the room.

"She's home! The bitch is in the driveway! Fuck!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Shit!" Think. Think. I had to come up with something and fast.

"Okay, get on the floor on the other side of the bed," I told him. "I've got this." If all went well, we were about to expand our criminal deeds. Might as well because we were fucked either way.

We could hear her walking through the house. "Rosario? Rosario?!" She must think part of the cleaning crew is still here. My heart was racing.

I heard her coming down the hallway, still calling out for Rosario. She walked past the doorway I was hiding behind. After she passed I pounced.

I jumped into the hallway, startling her, spinning her in my direction. I tackled her, catching her below her shoulder, pinning her arm against her body. We both flew into the wall, knocking several pictures to the floor. We bounced off of the wall and fell to the floor with a thud, my body landing on hers. There was a short struggle but with my larger frame sitting just on her chest, pinning her arms against her body, the worst of the struggle came to an end.

She started to scream, still trying to break free. This brought a hard slap across her face, snapping her head to the side and leaving a red hand print on her cheek. This obviously caught her by surprise and silenced her.

"Look, I don't want to hurt you. If you cooperate we all walk out of here in one piece, but..." The screaming and thrashing around underneath me resumed, bringing another slap across her face, her cheek turning a bright shade of red. This one brought a growl from her with daggers shooting out of her eyes.

"Fuck!" She yelled. "Fine. Fine!" She paused. "My husband will be home any minute," she said defiantly.

"Well, for one, I know that's a lie. And, if it isn't, we'll just have to put a bullet in his brain." Steve and I never carried a weapon. We didn't need a weapons charge on top of robbery if we ever got clipped. But she didn't need to know that.

I hollered towards the bedroom, "Hey, Stevie, look what we caught ourselves." A look of surprise raced across her face at the fact there were two of us there.

Steve came out from his hiding spot. "Damn, she's a hottie, isn't she?!" The daggers were now pointed in his direction. "What're we gonna do with her?"

"Hmmmmm, I don't know." I looked down at her. "What do you think? What should we do with you?"

"Fuck off!"

"That's not very nice," I said sarcastically. "All we wanted to do was borrow some of your stuff. Then you had to come home early and ruin a perfectly good plan. This is really your fault, you know that, right?"

"Fuck you."

"Okay," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "I'm going to get up. Are you going to be a good girl, or am I going to have to smack you again?"

I couldn't tell if her face was turning red with rage or it was red from the slaps. Either way, she was pissed. "I'll be a good girl," she hissed.

I got up and, true to her word, she didn't cause a fuss. I reached down, grabbed her long blonde hair from the back of her head, and lifted her up.

"Come on, Princess, let's go." Her hands went straight to mine trying to release the pressure.

"Ow, ow, ow, goddammit, that hurts!"

I started to drag her down the hallway by her hair, pulling her backwards. She was leaned backwards, stumbling trying to keep up, still trying to pull the hair from my hands.

"Hey, what are you doing?! Where are we going?!" Without a word I continued to drag her down the hallway, with Steve right behind.

We finally reached the master bedroom. I spun her around by her hair and threw her against the bed.

"Hey...hey...what..." she said, looking around, rubbing her head trying to sooth the pain.

"I dunno, Stevie, what do you think we should do with the princess here?"

"I can think of a couple things," he said with a chuckle and a sly grin.

"Yeah, me, too," I said as I scratched my chin.

"No, don't...please, don't." She looked at us with pleading eyes. "Take whatever you want. Take it and leave. Please."

I looked her over. "We're going to take whatever we want anyways, we don't need your permission." Steve chuckled. "I think the first thing I want is that outfit you're wearing."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I like it. I want it."

"Fine. Let me go change."

"No, that's gonna work." I reached over and grabbed a shoulder strap.

"No!" She pulled away and pushed me away.

Steve and I were all over her. Hands were grabbing, pushing, pulling. The sound of material ripping could be heard. In no time, the tennis outfit that had just moments ago been wrapped skin tight around her well rounded body was laying in pieces on the ground, revealing that she hadn't been wearing a bra and had a skimpy little pair of lacy panties. Her hands were covering her breasts.

"See what you've gone and done now? You went and tore it," I said, pointing at the material on the floor. "It's no good to me now."

"How about the panties? I like the panties," Steve said, practically drooling.

"I'll bet they smell good, too," I said. "Don't make us rip those off, too, princess."

"Come on, guys. Seriously?" The look on our faces let her know we were serious. "Shit."

Her hands left her breasts to pull down her panties, uncovering the most perfect pair of firm, round tits I'd ever seen in my life. The old man must've bought those as a Christmas present to himself. Kudos to the plastic surgeon.

She removed her panties and handed them to Steve, who promptly held them to his face and took a big whiff. "Mmmmmmm, I smell pussy," he said.

Removing the panties revealed a bald pussy with a little landing strip of perfectly trimmed pubic hair above it. She was stunning, there was no other word for it. One hand and arm tried to cover her breasts, the other covering her snatch.

"Come on, Princess, don't cover up. Let's see." She slowly removed her hands and wrapped them around her waist, looking down, her face blushing with embarrassment. Steve and I stood there and took it all in for a moment. "Wow," I finally said. "Well done, Princess. What do you think, Stevie?"

"She makes me fucking hard." He already had his dick out of his pants and was stroking it. That seemed like a good idea to me, so I joined him, whipping mine out.

Now, Steve had a nice piece of man meat in his hand, definitely nothing to be ashamed of. But, if his was a piece of meat, mine was a side of beef. Easily 9" long and thick enough that some women can't wrap their hand around it. Every woman I've ever been with has said it's the biggest cock they've ever seen. The princess's jaw dropped when she saw it. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Are we done here?" she asked.

"Princess, we're just getting started," I told her. "I'll bet you look even better with somethin' in your mouth. Get on your knees, Princess."

"What?!"

"I said get on your fucking knees, Princess," and I raised my hand to her.

She flinched. "Don't!" I lowered my hand. "Fine. Fine. Shit."

As soon as her knees hit the floor she had two rock hard cocks slapping her in the face.

"Come on, Princess, let's go. I know you know what to do. I'll bet you've given thousands of these trying to land a sugar daddy."

She looked up at me. "Fuck you."

She grabbed the base of each cock. She couldn't take her eyes off of my tool. Her hand barely wrapped around it. She lifted her head a little, spit on it, and started stroking it. Then she turned her attention to Steve. She licked the head, looking up into his face. This elicited a small groan from him. She licked the underside of his shaft from ball sack to head, all the while keeping her eyes on his face. "Oh, she's good," I thought to myself. Without any warning whatsoever she swallowed him whole, burying her nose in his stomach. "Fuuuuuuuck!" was all Steve could muster.

She continued to bob her head back and forth on his pole. She was able to relax her throat muscles and take him half way down her throat. She would take him in and swirl her tongue around the head of his cock. Steve was in heaven. All the while stroking me.

She thought he was getting close to cumming so she released him from her mouth.

"Hey, what the fuck?!" Steve asked, about half pissed off.

"Not yet, Stevie," she said with a sly grin.

She turned her attention to my stick. She stared at it, trying to formulate a plan for taking this beast in. She looked at my grinning face, then looked back at it. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the head in, swirling her tongue around it for a bit. She withdrew, looking at it again. She went in again, mouth wide open. I could see it stuffing her mouth, cheeks puffing out. She took it as far as she could and withdrew again. She looked into my face again and dove in, face first, with a gusto. Now she was getting with the program, bobbing back and forth, my hand on the back of her head. Occasionally I would pull her head towards me until I felt the head hit the entrance to her throat and hold it there until she started to gag, pushing her hands against my thighs.

Steve was watching my beef impale her face while she continued to stroke him with a firm grip as he groped her tits. Steve had finally had enough.

He grabbed her by her hair and ripped her off of me, pulling her face in front of his pulsing cock.

"Take it! Take it! Take it, goddammit!" She took his cock into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and forcefully smashed her face into his belly, shoving his cock far into her throat. He grunted, his hips bucked, and he shot a load of cum straight down her throat. She gagged, her airway passages full of cum and cock. She pushed against his hips but he wouldn't release her. His hips bucked two more times, shooting the rest of his load down her throat. He finally released his grip, allowing her head to come back and get some much needed air. Her mouth never left his cock, though. She grabbed his cock and stroked it until she had milked every last drop from his hose. When she finally released him she looked into his face and opened her mouth, showing him what she had sucked out of him. She closed her mouth and with one gulp swallowed the rest.

She looked at him with a very pleased look on her face. She wiped a drop of cum from her chin and licked it clean. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," she purred.

I wasn't even close to firing off a shot. "On the bed, Princess." Without even questioning it she got up from her knees and climbed onto the bed, with me right behind her. "I'm gonna fuck these incredible titties."

She laid on her back and I straddled her. I leaned down a spat into her cleavage. I grabbed my rod and placed it between her mounds, which she grabbed and pushed together, enveloping it. She looked at me with a devilish grin as I started to pump.

Steve climbed onto the bed, too, and dropped his face between her legs. She spread them wide apart, giving him perfect access to her slit. He slid two fingers in, bringing a loud moan from her.

'Christ almighty, Mark, she's soaked down here!" He continued to slide his fingers in and out of her gash as he moved in closer, flicking her hard clit with his tongue. The first flick brought a squeal, with each successive flick bringing a gasp or a moan.

Meanwhile, her hands were pushing hard against her breasts, wrapping them completely around my cock. The first two inches were popping in and out of the top of her cleavage like a gopher popping out of his hole, nearly hitting her in the chin with each thrust.

Princess was no longer looking into my eyes, or anything for that matter. Her eyes were closed, completely lost in the ecstasy she was experiencing. Steve and I both knew she was close to orgasm. I continued to slide between her ample cleavage, Steve lapping away at her clit, occasionally sucking it, sliding his fingers in and out of her slit faster and harder.

The orgasm hit her like a sledgehammer. I'm fairly certain that if I hadn't been sitting on her chest we would've had to peel her off the ceiling.

She was screaming, "Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh fuck! Yes! Yes! Right there! Don't stop!" Steve and I were more than happy to do as instructed. Poor Steve, her hips were bucking into his face so hard I thought she was going to give him a concussion. He seemed to be enjoying it, though.

After what seemed like an hour, her orgasm finally subsided. I pulled out from between her fleshy mounds.

"Open wide, Princess, it's my turn."

A mixture of anticipation and fear flashed across her face. She opened her mouth as wide as possible and I jammed my rod in as deep as it would go. To her credit, she was able to take about 5" of it. I gave several good, hard pumps into her face and finally, "Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuck, ugggggghhhhhhh!" With that, I flooded her mouth with hot, thick jizz. It kept coming and coming, my massive hose unloading everything I had. She began to cough and gag from the volume of it, but I gave no relief.

Once I had delivered my load I pulled out. Steve pulled his face from between her legs, wiping his forearm across lips, wiping her juices from his face.

"Well done, Princess, well done," I said as I climbed off the bed.

"Holy fuck!" she said, licking her lips, panting.

I grabbed her arm and spun her around so the top of her head was facing me, then pulled her towards me enough that her head was hanging off the side of the bed. Her eyes were staring at my still hard cock.

"Open wide, Princess."

"Wait. What?!"

I pressed the tip of my tool against her lips. She realized she was in no position to argue and opened wide, allowing me to slide the beast in. I could see Steve was ready for action again.

"What are you waiting for, Stevie? Get after it." He practically leapt onto the bed. She parted her legs, practically inviting him to fuck her. He promptly mounted her, sliding in with ease, her gash being soaked with her own juices.

When the head of his cock slid past the puffy lips of her pussy she gave a muffled "Mmmmmphhfffff!"

I continued to pump away, filling her mouth with cock. The position she was in gave me easy access to those magnificent tits. I roughly kneaded and squeezed them. I pinched, twisted, and tugged at her rock hard nipples. I would pull up so hard it would elongate her breast. That would bring a "Ahhhhhhhh, ucker, ah ughts!" That would make me chuckle. I'd let loose, letting the breast snap back into place, then do the same to other side. A pinch would bring a squeal, a slap to the side of a tit would bring a yelp.

And yet, we all knew another orgasm was coming.

Steve pounded away at her pussy, I continued to pump her mouth, mauling her tits while doing it. Her breathing picked up, her chest began to heave. Her hips started to buck against Steve's thrusts, her hole began to shut on his cock.

"Ughhhhhhhh! Uuuuuuuuuk! Ummmng! Ummmmg!" Her body began to convulse, her hands grabbing a handful of blanket. Her back arched, all the while groaning loud enough I thought for sure the neighbors would hear.

Once her moaning finally ceased and her convulsions stopped, I pulled out of her mouth. She was panting like a dog in heat.

"Hold up, Stevie, hold up," I said.

"Huh? What?" He looked at me like I'd lost my mind.

"Hang on there, tiger. Let's change around here." I climbed onto the bed and laid next to her. "Ok, Princess, climb aboard the love train."

"What?! That thing'll never fit!" A look of panic was on her face.

"It fit in your mouth, it'll fit in your cunt. Now get on!"

She climbed on and slowly lowered herself onto my pole. With her hands on my ripped chest to balance herself, she gently lowered herself down, wincing. Down. Down. She got as far as she could with the first try and lifted up to the point the head almost slipped out, but not quite. She repeated the process again, lowering herself even more, then lifting up. Finally, on the third try, she lowered herself all the way down to where she was sitting in my lap, swallowing the whole thing. Then she began to pump up and down slowly, gently, her vagina getting comfortable.

"Ok, Stevie, her ass is all yours," I said, looking down at him. His face lit up like a child at Christmas. Did I just hear her purr?

She stopped sliding on my pole and stuck her ass out so Steve had a clear path. He touched her rosebud with the tip of his sword and she quivered. No lube was required here, her area flooded with her own love juices. He slid in slowly until he was balls deep into the forbidden zone. She let loose an animalistic groan.

After two solid pumps from Steve she moaned "Ohhhhhhhhhhh". Both of her holes tightened slightly. She was having a small orgasm. Well, well, Princess likes it in the ass!

Steve and I continued the assault on her holes. She had several more mini orgasms. This went on for what seemed like days. Steve was starting to pant, his thrusts were getting harder and deeper. I could tell he was close to dumping a load as well as running out of gas.

I stopped pushing back on Princess's slides down my pole and pushed back on her waist. "Stop. Stop! Get off, Princess, get off!"

Steve withdrew from her ass, she lifted herself off of my rod, and rolled over on her back. Steve and I got on either side of her, jerking our shafts as fast as we could. Her one hand went straight to her pussy to finger herself, the other picked up where I left off, mauling her own tits.

Steve was the first to blow. His first stream shot a rope across her nose and down her cheek, running into her hair. His second shot landed in her hair just below her temple and stuck there. A third, smaller stream hit her in the chin, gravity grabbing it and pulling it down her jaw line. She lifted her head and took him into her mouth, trying to suck every last bit of bodily fluids from him.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers
12