I Submit

Story Info
Her boss has power over her & husband likes it.
2.7k words
4.21
222.8k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write.

* * * * *

I had a long stressful day at work. My boss, Mike is a man that has captured my attention. I feel weak around him and have trouble speaking. There is a strong sexual tension between us. For weeks we have been teasing each other. Little touches here, smiles there, and today things escalated.

Today I hope my husband Glen was not at home yet. I wanted some time to freshen up before talking to Glen. Mike gave me a special gift yesterday, and a naughty gift today. I was still wearing his gifts. Slowly I walked into the house, I see Glen watching TV.

Walking into the house, I check my skirt. I want to make sure I look normal. I'm not sure how Glen will react. I'm not sure how I even feel about today's events yet. I straighten my short skirt then feel my behind. Checking to make sure it does not show. Knowing Glen, he's probably watching television. So, I can walk in, say hello and then dart to the bathroom. There I can remove my surprise.

"What's wrong?" Glen asks.

"Nothing. Why?" I reply.

"You're all flush."

"It was a busy day." I try to retreat into our bedroom and then into the bathroom.

"No, there is something different." Glen follows me.

"I'm really fine." Glen hugs me, his wife of three years. His hand move down and feels my tight ass. First he does not find any panties.

"I don't feel any panty lines."

"Yea, I dressed a little differently."

"Oh, show me." Glen pushes me forward.

"No." I object.

"Show me." It's direct for Glen. Glen is a nice boy, just not a man. I don't feel the power in his voice, like I feel for a different man.

Soon I give in, feeling my husband finally acting like a man. Glen is my husband and I am happy and in love with him. Glen has taken great care of me. He attends to all of my needs. Every now and then I wish he would take me and use me. To be a man and have his way with me

"Fine, don't get upset with me."

"Look at me." I turn to look at Glen. Like most men, he grips his hard on thinking it will turn me on.

"Ok, promise you won't get mad or upset." I plea.

"I promise."

I lean forward against the sink and start to slowly lift up my skirt. I know how Glen has a fetish for black hose. The pantyhose are a combination hose and garter belt as the crotch is absent allowing the woman to wear what ever she wants (panties or bare).

My ass becomes exposed to him. I worry about how Glen will react knowing that I did not have panties on. That I was at work with out panties. How much should I show him? How much should I tell him?

"Where did you get the hose?"

I ignore the question, as it will all become apparent soon enough. Slowly I look up in the mirror to watch Glen's reaction. I look at Glen, but not in his eyes. He's smiling enjoying her strip tease. Then he sees it, the plug that Mike gave me today.

"Holly shit, what is that?"

I turn back around to face my husband. "It's a plug."

"Is that why you were late today? Where did you get that?"

"Mike gave it to me."

I can see from the expression on Glen's face that his stomach dropped, he never thought I would or could do something like this. "What did Mike do to you?"

How do I tell him, he didn't do anything that I didn't want him to? "I don't think you understand. He didn't do that to me, I did it."

"What?"

"He didn't put the plug in me, I did." I look into my husband's eyes, my soft hand touches his chin.

"Why?" Glen wonders.

"For the past two years once a week you like to talk kinky in bed. You want me to tell you about taking a lover. You've wanted to hear my fantasies and you cum so hard and fast when we talk kinky. I felt it would be ok for me to explore a little and I felt very comfortable. So when he told me to, I just submitted myself to him."

"You are right, I do love it when you tell me your fantasies. I love having men look at you. How did this happen? When did it start?"

"Well, yesterday he gave me a gift. In the box there was this skirt, blouse, and stuff."

"So?"

"The hose like you see have the crotch cut out; you know that you always wanted me to wear hose like this. So I did."

"What?"

Feeling more comfortable with Glen not being upset I turn around again and leans against the sink. I lift up my skirt, showing my bare pussy and slowly turn around. Showing off the anal plug. "Look these are the ones you always want me to wear."

"And you wore them for him? Why?"

"Because he gave them to me, and told me to wear them."

"Why?"

"He's a man and he told me. I can't say no to him."

"And did he put the butt plug in you?"

"No I did."

"Why?"

"Because he told me to."

"Do you do everything he tells you to?"

"I just can't say no. You will never understand. I've told you how I need a man. Well, he is a man!"

"Do you love him?"

"No, don't be silly."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, very much so. And I love you more for allowing me to enjoy this. This is not about love; it's not about you. I need to do something for me."

"What if I want you to stop?"

"I can't and you will not want me to."

"What about us?"

"There will be no major changes. We will have our time together. But, every now and then I need him to take control of me."

"I have to know, what happened?"

"Like I said, yesterday he gave me a gift. Told me to open the gift while driving home. There was a card telling me what to do. I was so excited to receive expensive clothes, and some very private clothes. Don't be upset."

"I'll try not to be."

"Good, then undress for me."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Ok." Glen starts to undress. His cock is hard and pointing out.

I grab some oil and toss the oil at Glen. "If you are not upset you will masturbate for me."

"Will you tell me what happened?"

"Yes I will."

Glen puts some oil on his hand and then starts to rub his hard cock.

"Today, when I got to work, he ignored me all morning. This drove me nuts. After all I was wearing the clothes he got for me. Finally after lunch I barged into his office. He was sitting at his big desk. I walk up to him. He pushed me on the desk. His hands felt so good grabbing me. I felt so helpless but so safe when he held me."

"My skirt rode up, exposing a lot of my thigh to him. He finally acknowledged that I was in this office. He then told me to lift up my skirt. I did. Slowly I raised my skirt until I could see my pussy. I knew he could see it to. I was so embarrassed and so aroused. I could feel myself, as I was so wet. I prayed that he didn't notice. That he couldn't smell my scent."

Glen looks up, "then what happened?"

He told me to touch myself. I did. He then told me to put my finger on his lips. He wanted to taste me. This stud wanted to know how I tasted. I wanted him to taste me. I just can't explain it, but he wanted me. All the girls want him and he wants me.

"Then what happened?" Glen repeats.

"He told me to masturbate. I did. My fingers found my clit as I looked at him. He smiled in approval. It felt so good. My fingers teased my clit for him. I wanted to cum for him. No, I needed to cum for him. I was getting close, oh god so close, when he reached up and grabbed my hand. He pulled my fingers away, oh god how I needed to cum. My clit was aching for attention. Then he started to lick my fingers. His warm lips felt so good; I needed him to lick my pussy. I wondered how hot his tongue would feel against my clit."

"Did he fuck you?"

"No."

"Did you want him to?"

"Glen," I grab his hands, "do you want to hear what happened?"

Glen thinks for a second, he's not sure what to think. What is his wife telling him? Did she want this other man? He decides it's best to hear all the details she's willing to share. "Yes I want to hear everything. Then what?"

"He moved me. Turned me around. Now my ass was exposed to him. He pulled something out and gave it to me. He told me to put this in my pussy. I did. It slid in so easy. My legs and ass were wet from being so aroused. He then told me to pull it out and put it in my ass. Oh god Glen it felt so good in me. It was small at the base, but became wider. I really needed a hard cock in me. Does that upset you?"

"Oh god no."

"You don't mind that if Mike wanted to, he could have fucked me?"

"No, as long as you tell me and tell me the truth."

"Oh thank you Glen."

"Did you want him to fuck you?"

I look down at the floor, "Do you want the truth? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, I need the truth."

"I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to feel his thick cock in me. I wanted him to use my body for his pleasure. I also want to come home to you."

"Thank you for being honest. I will never be upset as long as you come home to me, and tell me the truth with all the details." Glen's face said it all, like a kid during Christmas waiting impatiently to open the next gift. "What next?"

"He told me to put the toy in my ass. I did. At first it was tight. But I did it for him. He then turned me around again. He kissed me, hard. It felt so good. He then sent me to my desk."

"Oh?"

"It was so awkward. I needed to cum. Every time I moved I felt his toy in me. If anyone wanted sex, I would have fucked them right there. My body was so hot and on fire. I've never felt that way before. I was a slut!"

I paused for a moment, "This has been in me for the past hour, it was hell driving home. Wearing the clothes Mike gave me, I felt like his gift waiting to be unwrapped."

"Did you fuck him?"

"No, he didn't try."

"Would you have?"

"You have been telling me for years if a man wants me, that I should."

"I told you that, I know. I just never thought you would or could."

"What does that mean?" I wondered.

"It means that I never thought we would enjoy turning this fantasy into reality." Glen starts to stroke faster and harder. "I'm going to cum soon, tell me did you want him to fuck you?"

"Yes. I begged him to make me cum."

"You really want him?"

"Just as a toy. Mike has this thing; maybe it's his power or his confidence. He knows how to treat me, he knows what I want and need, and I enjoy him taking me."

"Did you see his cock?"

"She leans back, pressing her bar ass against him. Glen feels the plug against his leg.

"Did he like looking at your pussy?"

"He loved how I taste." I lean forward and then turn around. I hop up on the sink and turn around. Slowly I open my legs. "This is how I was on Mike's desk. My legs open to him. Mike could see all of me."

"Were your lips open and wet?"

"Yes baby. My pussy was very wet." I move my hand down and start to rub my clit. "I wanted him to shove his thick cock in me. I needed him to fuck me. He didn't. He looked at me, I felt so exposed as his eyes penetrated my skin. Oh I almost forgot. I did go into his office early in the morning. I had some papers that I needed him to sign. Mike was at his desk sitting in his chair, I moved next to him. While looking at the papers, I felt his hand on my calf. Slowly he moved his hand up my leg. I didn't say anything, I didn't move. He had me frozen, as he talked about my new clothes. Then I felt two of his fingers enter me. He then made me clean his fingers; I had to kneel in front of him. He then signed the papers and told me to sit at my desk."

"What did you do?"

"I did what he told me. I can't believe that I didn't remember that. My face was flush, I remember walking out of his office and seeing my reflection. My nipples were rock hard. Mike ignored me the rest of the day until five p.m. Then he called me into his office. He gave me a present, I eagerly unwrapped it. Seeing the toy, I was embarrassed. He told me to sit back on his desk and lift up my skirt."

Glen moves forward and takes the head of his cock, rubs it against my swollen clit. "Your legs were open like this, your pussy open, and you needed his cock to rub you here like I'm doing?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what you wanted."

"I want to give Mike my body for him to use, for him to use me as his toy."

"What else?"

"I gave my body to him, for him to use me as his toy, for his pleasure."

"Oh god." I feel Glen tighten then his cum lands on my stomach. My orgasm takes control and rips through my body, finally giving me some release. It's been five hours since my game started with Mike, and I really needed to cum. Finally my body was able to release and give me what I needed.

"That's it baby, cum for me." My body convulses in orgasm. "I want to feel your cum on me."

I slide the toy out of my body. "Baby, how are you?"

"I'm great, how about you?"

"I've never experienced something so powerful. Are you upset?" Feeling him close to me helps connect to him.

"No way!" He snuggles up closer to her. "Thank you for being honest and sharing this with me.

"Good, I was worried and needed to share with you. I was not sure how you would feel and if we can explore new things"

Glen lifts me up and takes me to our bed. There we finally lay down and hold each other. "I can't ask for anything to make me love you more. How erotic for us to share and explore!" He kisses her. "Love you."

"Me to baby, love you. Think of me tonight."

"Goodnight."

This is how it will always be. Always together and very much in love with each other.

Please Vote and tell me what you think!

Thank you, I hope you've enjoyed the story. Let me know how you felt through the feedback form, and of course, don't forget to vote!