I Submit to My Wife and Real Men Ch. 02

Story Info
My bisexual journey with wife's encouragement continues.
1.7k words
4.4
104.7k
61

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ServicingU
ServicingU
203 Followers

"In the meantime," my wife said coyly, "why don't you crawl over here and suck on my finger the way you sucked on Scott's cock?"

I did as I was asked, closing my eyes, just imagining his firmness in my mouth. After a few minutes, she said, "I like the way that feels on my finger." He continued, almost giggling, "He must have really enjoyed it."

I stopped working my tongue for a minute, looked up at her and said, "By the amount of cum I swallowed, I would say he did." She then told me how good she thought we looked together, and I revealed how hot I thought it was to have exposed myself like that in front of her and the other guys. She got a gleam in her eye, but then just came over and kissed me while playing with my cock a little.

As she broke our kiss, she said, "Well, you can have your fun with him for release, if you know what I mean." I did. I wanted to fuck her right then and there, but I couldn't help but be equally excited by exploring Scott too.

A few weeks went by. She and I hadn't had sex since that day, but she teased me plenty. One night, I came home from work and went upstairs to get changed out of my work clothes. She met me up there after I had stripped down to my underwear and said, "Stay here, just the way you are. And don't come downstairs until I get you." She then kissed me and said, "You're going to like my little surprise," and then turned around and left. I watched her perfect ass sway as she did. This woman really had me wrapped around her finger, and she knew it.

Anyway, I did as I was told. I started to hear women's voices and music. My curiosity was definitely peaked when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My wife entered with a collar, a leash, and a blindfold. She put her arms around my neck, looked up at me and coyly whispered, "Tonight is going to be very entertaining....And you are going to be part of the entertainment."

She put the collar on my neck and the blindfold over my eyes. I couldn't see anything. She then asked, although it wasn't really a question, "Will you follow me?"

She gently led me down the stairs, carefully guiding me so that I wouldn't fall. As we descended, the women's voices and the music got louder. I was getting more nervous since I was just in my underwear.

As we got closer, my wife announced, "The other half of our entertainment is here ladies!"

With that, there was cheering and whistling. My wife led me to what I thought was probably the middle of the living room and told me to kneel down.

She leaned in close and said, "Now you are going to do what you do best for other men. Open your mouth, baby." I was instantly aroused. I knew I was being found out by a lot of women, and I couldn't tell who they were because of the blindfold. I knew what I needed and wanted to do, so I just opened my mouth as she pushed my head forward. Within an instant, I felt the length of a hard cock slide into my mouth. I raised my hands up to start caressing this man's clean shaven cock and balls. I could hear his moans mixing in with the cheering and the music. I was trying to listen to their voices. I thought I recognized a few, but I wasn't sure. That made it more erotic for me, knowing that I could be walking around the neighborhood, or sitting with my wife and her friends at dinner one day, and they would know all about my bisexual lust for other men, but I wouldn't know they had a clue.

I ran my hands up his thighs and over his chest, then down his back. I stopped to latch onto his ass so I could pull him deep into my throat. The ladies loved this as they let out another cheer. I worked my tongue as well as I could under the head of his cock. For a brief second, I even stopped just to glance upward and say, "I want every drop of you inside of me."

With that, the man grabbed my head to steady it, and started pistoning his cock in and out of my mouth. I felt like such a submissive whore for this man. Not just the man, but my wife and these women too. I continued swirling my tongue as best I could in time with his increasing tempo. I loved the feeling of being used like this, and I could almost get off from that sensation alone. Then, without warning, this perfect cock erupted in my mouth, filling me with his cream. I started to swallow, but there was too much and some ran out of my mouth and down my chest. I kept swallowing as he unleashed more torrents of cum over my writhing tongue.

As his orgasm was subsiding, I heard one of the women say, "They should kiss."

So I offered up my cum slicked mouth. I felt his lips touch mine and his tongue slide into my mouth as he massaged my cock. We began sharing his cum back in forth. I began to get lost in this bliss, but I felt a tug on my collar and my wife say, "You two can take this upstairs. My friends and I are going out now that you two have gotten us turned on."

With that, she led us upstairs to our bedroom. She whispered, "surprise" and took off the mask. The room was dimly lit, but I saw right away that it was Scott.

She looked at me, smirked playfully and said, "You didn't think I'd let another man come between you and your boyfriend, did you? Have fun you two!"

She walked out the door to leave us alone, but before the door could close, his tongue was in my mouth and his hands were brining my cock back to attention. He laid me back on the bed and eased my length inside of him. He rode me, bending down occasionally to slip his tongue into my mouth. It felt so good. About the fourth time he did that, I couldn't hold back any and I filled him with my cum. He collapsed next to me, and we spent some time kissing until we fell asleep.

When I woke the next morning, he was gone. As much fun as I had, I had to go into the office, which sucked, because it was a Saturday. After some coffee and some breakfast, I headed in. I was the only one there, which made things a little more bearable. Around two in the afternoon, I thought I heard someone come in. I didn't get up to see who it was, but I soon enough found out. It was Desiree. She was a beautiful secretary who worked with our unit. She and I had talked in the past, but it never went beyond work pleasantries. Anyway, she came into my office and said her hello. She just stood there looking at me though, so I asked her what was going on. She came over and sat in my lap.

Now this was exciting, but I was caught by surprise. She put her arm around my shoulder and said, "I know a little secret." I looked at her, unsure what she was talking about or what to do next. I did know that I was dazed a bit because she is beautiful and I had lusted after her many times. Perfect lips, beautiful breasts, and a soft looking feminine ass. And her thigh was pressed right against my hardening cock.

Sensing my confusion, she said, "Let me show you something."

She pulled out her phone and started playing a video. There it was. Me and Scott having sex. I looked at her, and she put her finger to my lips. "No one has to find out. It was pretty hot."

She continued, "I want you to do something for me, though. I want you to have sex with my husband. I think he's at least a little bi, and I want to see you with him. Can you do that for me?"

She looked so pretty, and as I thought for a few seconds, I looked down. I saw straight down her shirt and stared at her beautiful boobs. I guess I stared for too long, so she teased, "Ahem, like what you see? Anyway, what about my husband/"

What else could I say? So I looked right into her eyes and said, "Yes."

With that, she adjusted herself so she could lean forward and plant a kiss on my forehead. When she was leaning, her thigh rubbed against my cock. This is embarrassing to say, but just the brushing of her thigh caused me to cum. Right in my pants. I have always cum pretty quickly with my wife, which is probably at least part of the reason she loved making love to men outside of our marriage, but this was even quicker than usual. I moaned a little, which startled her.

She jumped up, looked at my increasingly wet crotch and asked incredulously, "Did you just cum?!"

There was no hiding it, so I replied, "Yes," as I continued to rub out the rest of my orgasm while she watched.

Her mouth hung open, and she said, "Wow. You couldn't satisfy any woman cumming that quickly. At least she lets you have your boyfriend. Anyway, I'll let you know about getting together with my husband."

And then I watched her walk out of my office. I was embarrassed, yet aroused. I was found out for the bisexual little boi that I was.

"She knows everything," I thought. It was dangerous, and now I was subservient to not just my wife, but other women as well. Things were getting good.

ServicingU
ServicingU
203 Followers