I Survived

Story Info
First time.
1k words
3.33
26.9k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers

I can't believe this is happening to me" I think wildly in my mind. I don't know what to do or how to get out of this as one hand then another come up from behind and grab my breasts. I try to break free but the harder I fight, the harder the grip and pain soon sets in.

"What do you want?" as I cry wanting to be let go. Silence.

He continues to keep his hold on me and forces me to walk over to the bed in his hotel room. The sheets are a mess and the harder I fight, the tighter the hold. Soon more pain as he squeezes my breasts and says to me "I want to fuck you hard, bitch. After that tease in the Jacuzzi, you had me so hard. I am not going to take another 'no' again."

We were in a Jacuzzi together after coming back from a big promotional party that his parent's business put on. I met him at the party and he seemed nice. He came over and introduced himself to me as Peter and he was very attentive all evening. I was comfortable around him and he was attractive too. Short blonde hair, blue eyes with a six pack to match. He complemented me on my long blue dress and nice smile. He wanted to know everything about me and was very charming.

"I haven't seen you around, you must be new to my parents' modeling business. What's your name?" He asked with a big smile.

"Amanda"

"Welcome Amanda. Let's dance!"

So we did and I hate to say it, I had a great time. The night flew by and I never noticed what time it was. I didn't want it to end. Then he offered,

"Come back to the hotel where I am staying. There's a Jacuzzi we could use and talk some more."

I gladly accepted not knowing what laid ahead.

He had a bikini for me to use. A hot pink bikini that tied up at the sides and back. A little revealing but I thought I guess it would had to do since I didn't have mine. I went into his bathroom to change and we went upstairs to the Jacuzzi. We got in and talked some more. Then he jumped me and pulled out his hard penis from his suit. I was shocked and cried "no". He put it away and backed off. I decided it was time for me to leave. I got out to return to his room to change and leave.

I managed to get into the bathroom and was about to close the door when he jumped me from behind. He untied my suit and grabbed my breasts. "I know you want it bitch" he says in my ear as I try to fight. But he was too strong and his hold was too tight.

He forces me onto the unmade bed, rips off the bikini bottom I had on and forces my legs to spread by the force of his. I can't see his face for the light shining in my face from the light on the ceiling. I see the shadow of his figure as he pushes my hands down and works his way between my legs. My head is spinning with fear, how can this be happening? How could I have been so wrong about this man?

I tired pleading and say that I was a virgin. Maybe he'll let me go. He laughs and said that he didn't believe me. That cunts like me can't possibly be virgins as he traces his hands along my inner thighs. His touch feels like poison to me.

Then I saw his hard cock being pulled out of the suit he still had on. It was big and hard and I knew that he was going to do it.

"Lay still and I'll go easy on you".

I felt little choice but to comply. Then it happened. I felt him inside me and I tried everything to block it out. The pain, his face as he took pleasure from forcing himself on me. On and on it seemed to go until he pulled out at the last minute and squirt his cum on my tummy with a moan coming from his lips.

It was over. He was done.

He got up and said "you're not a virgin. I didn't feel anything. You lied to me you bitch" was what he said. He went over and got some towels for me to clean myself. He throws them to me and barks " clean up".

I did.

I just wanted to get out of there now. He was done so I started to make my way off the bed.

"Woo. Where do you think you're going? I am not done with you yet!" he states as he goes to make himself a drink from the small fridge in the room.

"Lay back down!"

I stayed in my place but my clothes were not too far from me. I saw that I could easily fetch them and get out as he had his back to me and the door was nearby. So I grabbed them as fast as I could and ran for the door. Got it unlocked and ran down the hall naked. He didn't follow and I never heard from him again.

I ran and ran for fear of him coming after me. When I felt that it was safe, I stopped to put on my dress. Tears streaming down my face as I thought how could I have been so stupid to have trusted a complete stranger?

I rush home to wash up. The shower became my best friend that night. I went to work the next day and he was there. He ignored me as I do with him. I go, collect my things and left.

Lesson learned.

I go home that night and try to sleep. Images of him entered my mind. His touch, his arrogant laugh and how he took me that night. I wake up with a start seeing his face. But soon I fall asleep again and everything is good in the world.

It was my first time and yes, I was taken advantage of. Yet I survived.

MissDXX
MissDXX
14 Followers