I take My MILF Lisa to Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selfishly, I wanted it every morning.

So, I sent Dana to massage school and she practiced her techniques on me.

She liked the idea; she wanted to please me and she woke me every up day with a massage. Neck, shoulders, back, butt, feet.

I loved the feeling of her growing brunette bush tickling my lower back and thighs.

And then we worked out together. When Dana did her workout she was nude except for her gym shoes.

Who was I to argue? It was sexy as hell.

One thing that got me hard was watching the sheen of sweat breakout on her bare body.

Dana already had a great body to fuck and as she worked out with me she only got a tighter body.

Working out together was a good idea because neither one of us would then skip a workout.

Don't get me wrong, when Dana massaged me I got hard as a metal baseball bat and I know some mornings she did it on purpose to me because she wanted my big pipe in her pussy. But I resisted most of the time. Well, some of the time.

Dana loved it when I fucked her. She wanted it in every position known to mankind and I did not disappoint her. When I came into her I literally emptied my balls.

I offered to hire her a personal a trainer; more on that in a second.

After our workout, Sonia came in nude into our makeshift gym and took Dana by the hand to the outdoor shower where Sonia removed Dana's shoes and then bathed her.

I enjoyed my first cup of coffee on the patio watching this intimate activity take place. Two hot nude bodies under the shower. What a fucking show they put on!

They were fit, tanned, with tan lines in the right places and with their little bushes growing, it made me hard.

When Sonia was done showering with Dana, she dried her off and then she sought me out as I sat on the steps of the pool. Sonia blew me as I sat in the warm pool.

Sonia somehow had a lot more experience sword swallowing than Monica. (I wondered just how often she blew Kathy's husband or what took place in her village in Mexico before she moved to Los Angeles).

Sonia relished blowing me. I had her watching the videos just like I had Monica learning new techniques and Sonia said she found them interesting and fun.

I even ordered a Japanese Face Slimmer Exercise Mouthpiece for Sonia to use when she was deep throating me. It forced her mouth open and allowed me to cum deep in her throat without her gagging. (I also had Dana use one).

Following my blow job from Sonia, she bathed me. As I got dressed for the day, Sonia joined Dana in the kitchen were they prepared breakfast for us.

Sonia did not know how to swim so I hired an instructor to teach her. The swim lessons took place right after breakfast.

Going back to the personal trainer, what ended up happening is that Julie, the lady that had participated in our first photo shoot, started coming over the house to train Dana and when Dana's session was done, Julie joined us for breakfast and then had Sonia in the pool learning how to swim.

I had to hold off on getting my blow job on those days and Dana took a shower alone but we survived.

Sonia was nice but I didn't want her living with me. I moved her into Akiko's townhome with Monica's kids which was about a mile from my house and bought her a bike to ride to and from "work."

I only wanted Sonia at my house when either I or Dana was there. I did not give her a key like I had for Monica.

I made sure Sonia was on the pill initially and then I decided jointly with Kathy that a longer term solution was needed. Kathy took care of it.

I was banging Sonia about once a day plus the blowjobs. Sometimes I fucked her in her ass, which I am not sure she enjoyed all that much but I sure did and I was very considerate and generous with lube. I was patient and gentle but I was persistent. Cumming in her ass was a very special feeling.

You will learn in my upcoming story about the photo shoot that I took Sonia's two cherries in Las Vegas after she pranced around topless and then nude that Sunday out at the adult pool. Dana licked her to two orgasms before I sheathed my big hard sword in her waiting virgin pussy.

I suspected that Sonia liked being licked by females more than she let on. Dana and Sonia liked each other as friends and often they enjoyed each other and asked me to watch. Then they took turns satisfying me.

It turns out Sonia was an excellent cook too. While my doctor recommended oatmeal, for example, Sonia actually made it interesting to eat when she wasn't making us eggs or some kind of low fat low sodium breakfast sandwich. She also made us lunch if I was home working.

I worked with Sonia on her driving skills, sent her to a school for that, got her a license so she could run errands. Once she had the confidence to drive I bought her a safe, small used car, insured to the hilt. She was grateful. Sonia was able to drive to Kathy's house and salon to clean once a week. All of this happened pretty quickly once Sonia got into the townhouse.

I enrolled her in ESL classes to improve her English. If she was going to stay in America she needed to speak, understand and write the language. I also sent her shopping with Monica's daughters to buy more American style clothes.

And I had Dana constantly converse with Sonia to improve her speaking skills.

I also sent her to massage school. Susan's days at Kathy's hair salon were behind her and Kathy wanted Sonia to take her spot. I thought it was a good idea.

I envisioned Sonia doing topless massages by the pool in Las Vegas. When she wasn't at my house cleaning (and playing with Dana and I) I had her working at the dry cleaners.

You may recall I shaved Sonia's hairy bush in my story "That Was The Week That Was." After that weekend in Las Vegas and the photo shoot at my house (Kathy, Sonia, Susan and Julie, Monica's trainer) for CYN Suits I decided to allow her to grow if back - somewhat.

The first time I had Sonia and Dana in my backyard I had them clean each other up under the shower and then I massaged Sonia while Dana relaxed in the hot tub. Then I had Dana wash the oil off of Sonia and I massaged Dana while Sonia sat in the hot tub. I washed them both off and we retired to the cottage bedroom where we played.

While we were settling in I noticed that Dana was scratching her pussy and Sonia was scratching hers and I directed them to help each other out with lotion. Using their fingers they applied the soothing cream to each other. This lead to sighs, moans and lustful looks and before I knew it, tongues were caressing pussies. I had started a feeding frenzy. I filmed a lot of it.

It was hard to keep them apart sometimes, but I sent Sonia home when her work was done and I was able to keep Dana occupied with my cock. Which she liked better than pussy.

I was heading into a new phase of my life and I'll share more about that soon. It was my first summer without my wife. It was one with big consequences.