I Take Thee...

Story Info
...in the kitchen.
1.8k words
3.4
17.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, what am I doing?" you think to yourself.

You're standing in your kitchen, looking out the window and occasionally stirring the pots on the stove. You're making me dinner, because this is the first time we're seeing each other in person, and you want me to like you. You dressed just for me, in a skirt, stockings, and a button-down blouse because you know that's what I like. You even shaved your pussy, and it's still tingling, from both the razor and excitement. I just called you to let you know I was coming into town from Highway 16. I'm only minutes away.

"I look like fricking Suzie Housewife," you mutter to yourself. "I look ridiculous."

But some part of you knows exactly what you're doing, and its making your stomach jump and churn. You hope you wont be sick in front of me. That would be so horrible. You press a hand to your stomach to sooth it. It doesn't work. You're about to go take some Tums when you hear my car pull up. Your heart thunders in your chest as you watch me get out. I'm dressed in my usual, jeans and a tee, with my ratty old hat jammed on my head. I look up, and our eyes meet.

"Oh my god, what am I doing?" you repeat.

You knew I was tall, but seeing me in person is a different story. I smile my cocky little smile because i can see your face from where i stand and it looks like you don't know whether to run screaming or cum on the spot. I start walking toward the door, and you run to open it for me. I walk the last few steps and stand in front of you. My eyes roam up and down, taking you in. I like what i see.

I feel my cock grow as I look at you and start to think about what I'm going to do to you. I reach out and put my hand on the back of your head and draw you into me. You resist a little, because you don't know whether you want to let me kiss you or fight me. in the end you give in, because your pussy is throbbing so badly that you cant do anything else.

Our lips meet and my tongue invades your mouth. i feel you gasp into my mouth, and my other hand goes around you to squeeze your ass. I feel your arms go around my waist, holding tightly. Suddenly, you feel your tits move and you realize Ive undone your bra with out you noticing. You panic slightly, and start to struggle, but i keep hold of you, kissing your neck, licking my way down to your collarbone and back up to your ear, nibbling at the lobe, and you go soft in my arms.

I kiss you again, my mouth firm and forceful. Your arms go around my neck as i back you up into the counter. I lift you up and set you down on it and start to unbutton your blouse. My teeth are on your neck, biting, nibbling, my tongue licking its way down your neck as each piece of skin is revealed. I undo the last button and pull your shirt down your arms, pinning them there. I pull your bra down and look at your tits there for me to take. I look up, and you're staring at me, a glazed look in your eyes, and i know i can do anything to you as long as i make you feel this good.

I smile a little, and suck a nipple into my mouth, licking it, scraping it with my teeth. I lift your skirt up and spread your legs, stepping back between them as i feel your pussy through your panties. They're soaking wet. I push a finger into your slit through the panties, and i hear you moan as i graze your clit.i rub for a little while, my mouth on your tits, my finger on your pussy, my hand in your hair. You orgasm starts to build as i tease you. i suddenly pull off your panties and unzip my pants. i pull out my cock, and you see that it's leaking precum all over.

I pull you off the counter and onto my cock. It slides in with almost no trouble and you feel the head nudge your cervix. You let out a moan that rings in my ear and i pull you up and let you drop just to hear it again.

I dont want to wait anymore and pull you off my cock to stand on your own. You wobble a little as i lead you over to the table. You're whimpering, wanting so badly to cum, to feel me cum inside you and fill you up. I bend you over the table and place the tips of my cock in your pussy. i fill my hand with your hair and pull your head back so that i can whisper in your ear

"Do you want this?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

You mumble something, too focused on your orgasm to listen.

"Do you want this?" I repeat, Tugging your hair to get your attention.

You're embarrassed, ashamed of what you're doing with someone you only just met, but you want it so badly.

"Yes," you whisper. you cant bring yourself to say it louder.

"I didn't quite catch that, did you say no?" I pull my cock out just slightly from your sopping wet pussy.

"No!" you cry, "Don't stop!"

"Then answer my question," I reply.

"Yes," you say, ashamed and eager at the same time.

I slam my cock forward as soon as you get the words out of your mouth and the sound turns into a long drawn-out moan. You dont even notice as my cock slides in and out of your pussy. You can feel every inch as i fuck you slowly, savoring the feel of your heat and wetness around my cock. You feel yourself getting closer and your hand reaches blindly out to grab a hold of my ass and force me in deeper. You're screaming now, grunts mixed with half-words and eager phrases.

With my hand in your hair and my cock sliding in and out of your pussy, i feel my own orgasm building, and i fuck you fast and hard, wanting to blow my load of cum deep inside you. You feel me hit your cervix time and again and that's what sets it off for you. As my cock slams back into you and you feel my cum shoot into your pussy, you start to cum, the muscles contracting sporadically around my cock. It milks my cock dry and finally you slump to the table, sweaty and satisfied. I pull you up to stand in my arms, kiss your ear and say,

"Whats for dinner?"

You look around at me, your eyes soft. You tell me its lasagna as you pick up your shirt. I take it away from you and snatch up your bra before you can get to it.

"I want to watch you without it."

You blush, embarrassed, and try to cover up with your arms. I stop you and slide a finger into your pussy. I lean in to kiss you and say, "No." You nod and reluctantly drop your arms. I sit down and watch as you go about putting dinner together, your tits bouncing prettily.

Dinner made, we sit down to eat. Its good. i like the way you cook. We talk about ourselves, family, friends, music, TV. You almost forget that your tits are there for me to see any time. We finish, and you get up to clear the table. I pull you onto my lap and you can feel my cock through my jeans. I pull your head down and kiss you, tongue invading your mouth, tasting it, and pinch your nipple. You gasp and the sound makes my cock throb. I pull you up and take you into the living room, undress, and sit on the couch.

"Sit on my cock," I say.

You nod and pull your skirt up, showing off your pretty pink pussy, and slowly climb onto my lap. You have a wicked look in your eye as you take hold of my cock and lower your pussy. You move your hips, just brushing the head, and you hear a low moan come from my throat. It excites you more, because you know you can turn me on as much as i turn you on. You tease me more, until i cant stand it and pull you down on my cock, moving my hips to get as deep as possible. Our heads go back as we take in the sensations.

You ride me slowly, twisting your hips as you slowly ride my cock up and down. I lean forward to take your nipples in my mouth and you grab the back of my head to pull me closer. i kiss you, my tongue moving in rhythm with your hips and i can feel your breath coming faster.

I suddenly lift you up and lay you down on the couch, and kiss my way down your body, my cock slipping out of you and my teeth graze your nipple. I lick my way down one of your thighs to the kneecap and work my way back up the inside of your thigh to your pussy. i feel you tense. you want my tongue in your pussy. even though you hardly know me, you want it so bad the thought drives your hips up toward my face. i lick around your pussy, and down the other thigh to the knee. i tease you like that until i can hear you panting, moaning and grunting in frustration.

I pull your pussy lips apart like a thirsty man going for water, and lick one long stroke the entire length of your pussy. you shudder and grab my head, crying out. i suck your clit into my mouth and slide a finger into your pussy to rub your g-spot. You cry out again at the sudden onslaught and you can feel yourself start to cum. i move up and slide my cock into you and fuck you as hard as i can, almost leaving your pussy just to slam back into it with enough force to push you up on the couch.

You cum hard, shuddering and screaming, clawing my back. After its over, you realize that i didn't cum. you look at me and ask if i did. i tell you no, that I'm saving it for something special. you wonder briefly what the something special is, until i start to move back and forth slowly, then you cease to wonder about anything...........

----

To Be Continued