I Take You

Story Info
Taking you over the sofa.
908 words
3.64
22.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the room and see you looking through a book at the book shelf. The carpet is so thick that you don't even hear me walk in. For a minute or two I just watch and then quietly walk up behind you pressing my crotch to your butt and rolling both nipples between my fingers at the same time. As you drop the book I reach up under your shirt and bra while nibbling your neck and pulling your body hard against mine. Then I quickly lift the shirt and bra over your head and throw it into the corner. Without allowing you to turn around, I undo your pants and tug them along with your panties to your ankles where I remove your shoes and socks before finishing the job with the pants and panties.

Still, without letting you turn to face me, I walk you around the sofa that's in the middle of the room facing the large TV set taking care to make sure that my pants covered hard cock rubs against your bare ass. Once we are behind the sofa and you are facing the TV, I start rubbing at your ankles, up over your legs and pause to take extra care to explorer your ass with great ease. Then I continue by rubbing up your back increasing pressure as I move up forcing you to lean further and further over the sofa until you move your arms to hold yourself up in order to keep from falling over the sofa. Now with your lovely tits hanging freely over the sofa, and that nice tight ass poking up in the air, I slowly run my fingers up and down your backbone.

Now I push your hair forward so that it hangs freely from your head, just like your tits do. Bringing my hands back, I carefully run them over your shoulders down your side, and follow your body all the way to the floor. Now I instruct you not to move or try to look. I walk to the corner of the room where I earlier hid the bag containing a few things that I had collected earlier. Moving back around behind you, I push your feet further apart and unzip the bag. Running my hands up your legs and to that warm spot I check to see what effect I've had on you to know if I can now continue. Noticing that your pussy lips are now swollen and covered with cream, I force your feet further apart causing most of your body weight to be in the middle part of your body over the sofa. Reaching into the bag, I pull out a small pink vibe and place it litely on your creamy lips before turning it on. AS your body reacts to the direct stimulation, I slowly slide the vibe into you pussy until there is hardly any left for me to hold onto.

I can tell that you are hot, but not yet as hot as I want you, so I fuck you slowly with the vibe at first, and then increase the speed. When you are about to explode, I thrust the vibe deep inside you and stop all other movement. Knowing that this will slow your reaction without killing it completely, I just hold the vibe deep inside you. When I hear your breathing slow some, I use the other hand to spread your ass cheeks and slowly and softly place my tongue on your other opening. After licking and kissing your ass I make sure that it is nice and moist before pushing the hard pointy tip of my tongue into that tight little hole. Slowly I tongue fuck your ass with the vibe deep inside your pussy. I can now feel your body jerking and the entrance to your ass growing relaxed. By now your pussy is so hot that it is dripping and making a large wet spot on the carpet. I remove the vibe from your pussy and use some of the hot cream to lube your tight ass before pushing the vibe deep inside. I turn the vibe to high and then walk around the sofa, dropping my pants at the same time. Before I even get close to your face, your mouth is already open. You know that the best is yet to come and before you get it I get sucked.

As you take me deep into your mouth, I reach over and start fucking your ass with the vibe. The harder I fuck your ass with the vibe, the faster and deeper my cock goes. I know I can't take much more of this, so I pull my cock from your mouth and go back around behind you. I notice that your pussy is so hot that the drips have almost turned into a stream.

With the vibe on high, I help you sto stand and then help you to lay back on the soft carpet. Raising your legs up over my shoulders, and with he vibe still deep in your ass, I place my cock at the opening of your pussy and thrust in deep. I can feel the vibe going wild in your ass and it only makes me want to fuck you harder. I pound your pussy fast and hard until we both go over the top, then I fall beside you on the floor.