I Talked Her into This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers

"Would you like me to suck your cock as we drive home?" she casually enquired.

Her husband just nodded enthusiastically.

Her fishnet fingered hand slowly undid his zip and released his cock from its bondage.

Holding the base of his rampant erection, she leant over and flicked her tongue around the purple swollen gland.

Putting his cock inside her hot mouth she began swirl her tongue all around the hard cock. Removing his cock for just a second she said.

"Drive with one hand and finger my ass!" she demanded.

He didn't need to be invited twice as his hand rested between her buttocks and his middle finger slid easily inside her well fucked asshole.

She began to slowly rotate her hips as he finger fucked her ass. He could hear her moan as she sucked his cock better than he had ever known her suck it.

Her sexuality had been well and truly awakened by these events as she continued sucking his cock as he finger fucked her ass.

By the speed of her breathing and erotic movements he knew she was coming. He spoke out quickly.

"I'm fucking coming!" he blurted out.

His wife's hips thrashed away as he finger fucked her ass and emptied his seed too the back of his wife's throat. She hungrily swallowed every last drop of his hot semen.' Licking his cock clean she placed it back in his trouser but did not do up his fly.

She sat back in the passenger seat and held his hand to her shaved pussy. As her husband gleefully rubbed her hairless pussy she informed him of another surprise.

"This pussy will always remain hairless!" she said.

She explained that after Max pierced her nipples he said he could perform electrolysis on her pussy and ass keeping hair free forever which would be the sensible hygienic thing to do if she was going to have her labia and clitoris pierced.

They stopped fucking for an hour which gave they guys a rest and Max performed the electrolysis on her pussy and anus.

She explained that once her nipples had been pierced and her pussy declared hairless the buzzing sensation she felt was out of this world. Her pussy had been feeling somewhat raw up to that point.

But once Max had finished and rubbed the soothing oils into her bald mound the sexual tingling multiplied and she had to have cock inside her. Max dutifully obliged by pushing his hard young cock inside her still tight pussy.

Her new lover moved them on to the sofa so Max was sitting and she was straddling his cock.

Her new lover then pushed his cock inside her ass as he and Max double penetrated her in front of the room full of guys.

She informed her Husband that at this point there were nine guys in the room. She explained that some of them were married men and could only stay for a few hours.

She took the DP like a professional and began to give one of the married men a slutty blowjob. He obviously didn't get this at home as he came quite quickly but giving the circumstances and the eroticness of the situation it was understandable. Max was the only guy to come inside her pussy or cream pie her as she came to know it as.

He couldn't get from underneath her when his spunk began to shoot up his cock, so he told her his come was on its way, She admitted that the idea of someone else's come inside her turned her on even more if that was at all possible.

She began riding his cock and at the same time her new lover informed her that he was about to empty his seed. She took the cock from her mouth for a second and said he should come inside her ass.

She replaced the cock in her mouth as he also informed her he was coming.

She could feel the violent spurts of three different cocks in the three different holes erupting inside her.

Her own orgasm was incredibly violent.

The cock in her mouth slipped out before his eruption had completed splashing her hair and face with thick globules of spunk.

The searing heat of the hot seed emptying in her ass and the smooth creamy liquid seeping into her cervix were more than she could cope with and she almost fainted with sexual pleasure as a huge multiple orgasm burst through her whole being.

A gushing spray of white liquid, burst from her hairless cunt.

The watching guys gave her a massive round of applause.

They carried her to the bathroom to allow her some privacy to clean herself up and gather her composure.

She was wearing a new pair of Black Leather thigh length boots during this frantic fuck.

They were a gift from one of the married men.

The boots had been bought for his wife but she refused to wear them.

His wife looked at him and said.

"To think I was a selfish cow like that!"

It turned out that when her new lover was ringing guys up to come round for a fuck he was giving out her measurements so they could bring her a present.

In the case was a variety of sexy underwear and some seriously sexy footwear.

His wife admitted that the lingerie and the effect it had on the guys was a massive turn on for her.

The sexual antics lasted most of the night and she only got a couple of hours sleep but she did get a little nap this afternoon, so she felt quite refreshed.

She continued telling her husband that each of the guys would fuck her in the present they bought. There were tons of photographs took, but they were all gentleman and no one's face was visible in any of them including her own.

They only time her was face was visible were the photos her lover took which her husband had seen or the final video where she admitted she fucked every guy in the room in her pussy and in her ass. She promised her husband he would love this video and it would be even better that while he was watching he was fucking her ass.

It turned out that all of the guys knew each other from swinging parties and had invited her and her husband as guests of honor at their next party if her husband wanted to go.

She said that at the swinging party if they went he would get to fuck some of the women there and she did quite like the idea of being fucked up the ass while she licked some pussy.

"How can I refuse such a request!" he said.

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,852 Followers