I Taught Highschool English

Story Info
Teacher loses power and gets more than he's bargained for.
2.4k words
3.9
51.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed in this story are fictional and over the age of 18.

*****

I taught high school English at Meadowood High and I loved it. I got to play my guitar in class and talk about my old career in radio. You know, it made sense in the context of contemporary literature like Seven Guitars and White Noise. I was a cool English teacher and I noticed some of the girls would look at me with batting eyelashes. I imagined their pussies were getting wet for me some classes. Especially when I brought out the guitar and sang. The gruff voice singing old 70s songs was different to them, more sophisticated than the boys they had in their own age group.

I knew this and it was fun knowing I was making these hot young girls horny. I could see it in their eyes. A buddy of mine asked how I knew and what exactly it was that I saw that made me sure their pussies were nice and moist. First off, I told him there was a smell around that was hard to describe. It was ever so faint but it was a musky, damp, sweet smell that only one thing in the world smelled like. I was a pussy hound and when they were wet, I knew. The second indicator was their facial expressions. They would lose themselves in the moment- watching me and my guitar, strumming a lesson out in the midafternoon. They would be biting their lips and sometimes, some of them would place their hands between their legs.

One day, things got spicy. Sure, every year some girl would express her teacher-crush-feelings to me and I would give her the talk about how there are plenty of good guys her own age and how it was inappropriate for us to have anything beyond a teacher-student relationship. Yada yada, it was boring and honestly, so were they. I never would have pursued anyone that young because they hadn't lived enough to be interesting, quite frankly.

However, one day something different happened. That's when Mirjana came to after class. This was after 5th period so most of the kids had either gone home or had after-school activities. I was just grading my papers in my room. I was reading a particularly dry piece about the counter-culture movement in the 70s when she walked in.

She seemed to carry an air of confidence around her that was unlike anyone else in her age bracket. It was as if she carried a gust of wind to blow her hair into immaculate style. She demanded attention when she walked into a room. She was beautiful. At least I thought so. She was curvy, had long curly hair, almond light brown eyes and a adorable pink pout.

I had never noticed her too much besides for the fact that she wrote great papers. But I had never noticed her before.

Today, she would demand my attention in a way it had never been demanded.

"Mr. Nagiroht, why did I get a 86% on this paper? I spent hours on this researching, writing, editing, rewriting -"

I interrupted her. I hated when students tried to negotiate grades with me. Sure, I played the guitar in class to make things more interesting. Sure, I was the cool teacher or whatever that means in the eyes of many of the students, but once I graded a paper, that was it.

"Sorry Mirjana but I don't re-grade. I gave you the fair grade you deserved. If you want to talk about how to refine your writing skills—"

"Refine my writing skills?" she retorted back. "Are you serious? This is coming from a guy who comes in hung over to his classes?"

Shit. That happened only a few times. How did she even know—whatever, I wasn't about to let a student speak to me that way.

"Excuse me young lady, that is rude and disrespectful—not to mention inappropriate."

I felt smug after saying that. I wanted to lift my shoulders higher. Dumb bitch, trying to make me look bad. I just wanted to finish grading and go home! But no, I had to deal with Ms. Mirjana today.

Oh, would I have loved to have taken those thoughts back now...

"Mir. Nagiroht, I need you to reconsider my grade here."

"Why is that? I stand by my grade. It's an accurate evaluation of your writing skill and your reading comprehension and analysis. I'm sorry Mirjana, but there is nothing more I can do here. If you need extra tutoring or if you -"

I couldn't say another word.

I had just been kicked and kicked hard in the nuts. My student just had made intimate contact with my genitals in the least intimate ways. I crouched down grabbing my groin. Her soccer legs didn't help the pain either. I couldn't believe that had just happened. The pain was shooting up to my stomach. I was gasping for air.

"Shi—it! Mirja—na—Mir—"

She kicked me again. My nuts were on fire! I couldn't even think. I fell to the floor, my head twitching, eyes half closed from the pain and just beat. I felt defeated in that moment, only able to focus on the pain.

Mirjana, ran to close the blinds so that she had me to herself, to do as she wished with me. She locked the classroom door as well. Lights off. Shit. I had no idea what could have happened next.

She grabbed me and started making out with me while I was writhing on the floor. I liked it. I was cringing from the pain, in fetal position but her lips were soft and felt good. My balls were aching so badly. But my cock was hardening. I started to get really embarrassed.

"Really? That turns you on? You sick pervert!"

She grabbed my groin through my pants while I was on the floor. My mouth widened with the pain. "AAAHH!" I screamed. Sadly, my voice broke. My balls felt heavier, sore as fuck and in Mirjana's control.

"Please, Mirjana" I pleaded. She started kicking me continuously, rhythmically. My head bobbed, mouth agape, my balls jiggling with every kick. I thought I would throw up.

"Please!" I barely managed to get out. She stopped.

"Fuck you. Piece of shit teacher. Power hungry mother fucker. You are messing with my grades, i.e. my life! Fuck you! You are giving me the grade I deserve. I'm a great writer. I'm also a great ballbuster. You're giving me an A or we're going to be here a long time. Got it, BITCH?"

Holy shit. Why was this making my cock twitch? Her little speech had turned me on. Also, I would have given her anything. I wanted her to own me. My balls were hers for the taking. I wanted her to fuck me and for her to suck me and touch me everywhere. I wanted her to get the good grade but I needed more of this.

Where was this coming from anyway?

"Okay" I barely managed to gasp. "Please kiss me."

"FUCK YOU!" She started kicking my nuts full force. I was screaming by this point. I probably looked so pathetic, crying, face red, a grown man. An intellectual, supposedly. I was belittled and my balls were getting pulverized.

She finally stopped and crouched down. She mounted me and started to make out with me again. Her tongue was in my mouth and I thought my cock had stopped working but it got so hard. Fuck, it was a stone. I needed it to touch her. I needed release but I knew it would be painful. She was so hot. But then she fucked me over in an instant.

She unzipped my pants. I started sweating and I was panting so loudly. Fuck, I was a mess. I wanted to know things would be alright. Hopefully, she could touch me tenderly. I was so in awe of her. My angel and my gatekeeper. My bitch madame.

She took off my pants to expose my bare legs. My groin area was red and swollen. She reached for the groin. Oh fuck, please go easy, I thought. She started to massage my balls gently. This still hurt but it was a tolerable pain, a good pain. A little too good. I was starting to get really horny and I heard myself moaning. Shit, I couldn't control myself. I didn't even care.

Sure I hoped no one would walk in but at the same time, there was no thought going through my head besides "Oh baby, touch me so good. Rub those big balls. They need you to be good to them. My sore balls love your gentle touch. Mmm" I realized I had been saying this outloud.

I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me mischieviously. She said,"So, have you changed your mind about my grade Mr. Nagiroht?"

I wanted to say yes but another part of me wanted this to go on. Also, I did have my standards. What would this teach students? Sexually harass and manipulate your teachers and you'll get the grade you want? Of course not. I had principles..I think. Yes, I had principles!

"Mirjana—"

"Yes or no Mr. Nagiroht?"

She looked at me with this simultaneously angelic and demonic face. It was as if she had a face of doll with curly, neat lockes but a heart of a demonic mistress from hell. Fuck, my bone was getting hard again.

"No bab—"

All of a sudden the pain got very real and VERY intense. She had squeezed my balls as tight as she could. She was counting from 1.

"1, 2, 3, 4, anndddd 5." And she let go.

I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head. My balls hurt like a mother fucker! I was panting for air when she let go. My face had turned all red. I really wanted to reach for my balls to cup them for safety and comfort. She wouldn't let me. She'd swat away my hands and slap me across the face. I looked like a fool. My eyes were as wide as can be. I was sweating profusely. My mouth was wide open. She stuck her finger in my mouth at this point. I didn't react, I couldn't.

I was paralyzed, just focused on breathing and wait the pain out.

She started touching herself watching me writhe in pain. I was groaning and whispering "Fuck..fuck..ohh.." Great words coming from an English teacher. Awesome use of language there teach.

She asked "You like it you piece of shit."

I barely croaked "You're amazing" What the fuck! That's what I manage to say with my worn breaths? I wasn't even expecting that from myself.

She said, "Yeah, I know bitch."

Then she came closer to me and I started getting really horny. God damnit body! This isn't the lesson I want to teach right now. She strokes my thigh gently and my whole body shook uncontrollably. I audibly moaned. Shit, that felt so nice after my balls were getting pounded. Bouts of nasea were coming and going still. Still, her touch felt so good. Please touch my penis baby, I thought.

"What did you say?"

Fuck, did I say that outloud again? "Please touch my penis baby."

She looked really surprised. But to my even greater surprise, she started stroking my dick. However, it was fucked up. She started jacking me really fast really quick. My back was arching and my toes were stretching. Fuuuuck. Slow down! This hurts you bitch. But, I'll take it. Oh God. My dick is on fire. And I'm going to cum soon if she does this.

I'm almost there. Go slow please, don't stop. Fuck.

She stopped abruptly. I started shaking uncontrollably. My dick was hard and heavy and it felt like an uncomfortable nuisance. I want to come so badly.

"I can let you come if you change my grade. Easy choice Mr. Nagiroht. I know you want to come so badly. I know you do. I can see it."

I felt embarrassed and vulnerable. I felt manipulated and in pain. I needed to come.

"I will do a regrade" I said shakily. My voice broke again. Great.

"Good."

She then put her mouth on my cock. God damnit I thought I had never felt this good before. Her hot wet mouth of my beat groin felt like the rescue committee after Vietnam. I thought I would come right then but I couldn't. I just breathed really raggedly and loudly. My eyes were closed so tight. I was feeling nirvana but no coming. I needed more time with her mouth. I needed her to tweak my nipples.

"Twist my nipples" I barely made out.

Instead she twisted my balls in 180 and I screamed! Like a woman! She quickly put her hand on my mouth and looked all around to make sure I hadn't gotten anybody's attention. The coast was clear.

"Don't tell me what to again bitch. I make the choices around here. I will choose when and how you will come. Got it?"

I nodded. My cock was so hard. So hard. Ugh man, it was too hard. She was too amazing. I fucking hated her and loved all of it at the same time. She owned me.

"I'm going to make you come now since you've been a good teacher. Do you like that idea?"

I nodded yes a little too enthusiastically. My eyes were desperate. My cock was more than despserate. She smiled. She touched my dick and it jumped in anticipation. My balls were huge from the beating. She stroked up and down and my breathing started getting raspy. My eyes were closed and my legs were moving. She stroked me with a firm grip but used some lotion I had near my desk to jerk me faster. She started to jerk me so fucking fast I thought she was a jack rabbit. I started to see double for a second. I was panting her name faster and faster until I reached the point of no return.

"Ohhhh my goooooooooood" "Ugnnnnf!" I came so hard. There wasn't as much jizz as I thought but I kept shaking and thrusting my hips. I was doing that for a bout 2-3 minutes or so as she watched me. My eyes were rolling in the back of my head. I was spent.

After my last air thrust, I had finally let my body completely be loose. She then punched me in the nuts and I squirmed. She punched me a few times harder and I was gasping for air and coughing. Then she started making out with me and grinding her pussy against my swollen nuts and flaccid cock. Damn, I think I'm in love with my student.