I Think

Story Info
A Master thinks about His slave.
775 words
4.48
24.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,904 Followers

I simply think of you, and suddenly I am hard.

I think of the college lecture hall where I first met you, of bending you over the large table at the front of the hall and teaching the assembled pre-med students about a very different type of biology...

I think of binding you, rendering you immobile between the tall pillars, your body vulnerable and unprotected, keeping you on display, your face reddened with embarrassment as you serve as artwork in a museum of kink...

I think of plunging into your ass, pinning you to the floor, My hands clenching yours as I enjoy your tightness, breathing hard into your ear, My eventual orgasm causing Me to jerk and spasm roughly upon you as My cum surges along My length and shoots deep into you...

I think of My teeth grinding a nipple, the pain coursing through your breast, through your chest, through your entire being, sending a flurry of throbbing signals directly to your clitoris as you thrash about and endure the torture because of the bonds which hold you firmly to the bed...

I think of the desperation in your eyes as you moan loudly around the penis gag, holding a powerful vibrator to your clit as you rape yourself with a massive dildo, visually pleading for permission to cum while I straddle your chest and slowly stroke My thick length directly over your face...

I think of the myriad raised lines of red across your ass and the back of your thighs, the bamboo cane having performed marvelously in its infliction of pain...

I think of the wet grip of your body as you hunger to pull Me ever deeper inside you while your hands claw at My back as ecstasy overwhelms your senses...

I think of seizing you, pinning you to the wall of a darkened alleyway, mauling your tiny body, kissing you roughly to silence you, capturing your wrists against the dirty bricks at either side of your head, My hardness unmistakable against you, your breasts crushed against Me as My knee forces itself between your thighs and presses harshly against your sex, your body moving against Me as you participate in your own impending semi-public plunder...

I think of your distress as your mouth is agape, precious little air flowing in or out, your hands firmly gripping My wrists, gazing up at Me in complete vulnerability, your chest heaving uselessly as I hold taut the wide sash which has been wrapped repeatedly around your thin neck...

I think of you wearing only a wide leather collar, bound and blindfolded upon a horse, your own weight torturing your vulnerable pussy, the thick rope forming a chest harness which is secured to the bolt in the ceiling to ensure you remain fully upright, the ball and chain attached to each ankle adding to your pain, the weighted clamps on your nipples adding to your agony, the battery-powered pistoning penis gag raping your mouth as you suffer for Me, continually trying to find a less-hurtful position upon the horse but finding your hopeful efforts futile as I sit in a nearby chair and stroke myself to the sight and the muted sounds of your anguish...

I think of your lips, painted heavily in black, stretched around My thick length and leaving Me marked with a noticeable black ring indicating the maximum depth at which you can comfortably allow Me into your dainty mouth...

I think of having you naked, bound to the bedposts, pushing yet another ice cube into your body even as you squirm and squeal due to the flashes of cold emanating outward from the other ice cubes already churning inside you...

I think of being gentle with you, slowly undressing you, kissing your flesh as it is revealed to My gaze, of lulling you into an evening of calm romance, but then suddenly pressing you to the wall, grabbing a nearby paddle, and beating your ass, making you grunt and squeal and even scream from the sudden and unrelenting onslaught of pain...

I think of the early-morning thunderstorm, the hard rain pelting the roof and the windows, providing a nice aural backdrop as I spoon with you, pressing into you in the near-total darkness...

I think of you straddling My thighs as I lean back on the sofa, your arms around Me in a tight hug, grunting into My ear as I spank you with both hands...

I think of the many ways -- sexual and otherwise -- in which you serve Me, demonstrate your love to Me, and My appreciation and admiration and love for you increases exponentially.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,904 Followers