I Think I Might Regret This Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
O2
O2
558 Followers

I quickly put some shorts on to open the door for her.

She was standing there patiently waiting, dressed in well-worn jeans that fit her extremely well and a too little tee shirt she apparently got at Disneyland a few years back because it was emblazoned with a few Disney princesses and the words 'Moment of Enchantment' across it.

I looked her up and down grinning.

"Sorry to wake you sleepy heads but we have work to do, Mister Sessions. Yes, it's a very old shirt. I didn't want to ruin a good one."

I laughed, "It's okay, I understand and yes we had a late night."

She breezed past me after greeting the pups. She yelled a hello to Renee before heading down the hall to begin working on the various projects we had planned. I don't know what scent she was wearing but she smelled delicious. I couldn't help but stare at that tight little ass as she bent down for the dogs and then as she was walking to the other rooms. I hoped Renee wasn't nearby to catch me.

I started the coffee then went to shower and change. Renee was lounging in bed waiting for my return. She grudgingly got out of bed to join me in the shower. We talked a bit as we showered and dressed. She volunteered to make something for breakfast while I helped Amber.

I grabbed a cup of coffee as I passed through the kitchen to join Amber in one of the guest rooms. She was busy removing the furniture that was left in each room. Renee called us to breakfast after a bit. We sat around catching up while eating. When that was complete we ripped out the dirty old carpeting and hauled it to my utility trailer. I kept sneaking glances at Amber's tight tee shirt and jeans as we worked.

We managed to get all the rooms cleaned out ready for the new flooring before noon.

The three of us hopped into my truck to dump the old carpeting and junk we cleared out then drove to the big box store to pick up the flooring along with the paint and painting supplies. The flooring has to 'acclimate' before being put down so the girls took it upon themselves to paint each room as I watched videos about editing in Photoshop until dinner.

I grilled some more chicken and veggies, topping them off with a white wine. I had some marinating so they weren't exactly the same as Renee and I had the previous night. Amber had planned on staying over so I didn't have a problem serving her alcohol. We continued with the wine after dinner talking and drinking. The girls were tired and the wine quickly affected their thought processes.

They gossiped, whined about friends, laughed, and argued as I sat there enjoying the show. They tried to draw me into a couple of topics but I declined the invitation. At the end of the evening, we'd drunk two nice bottles of chardonnay and I was thoroughly entertained.

Renee and I headed off to bed around eleven and since we'd torn up the guest rooms Amber slept on the sofa. My darling thought about sex when we got into bed but she quickly fell asleep instead.

When she was snoring I slipped out of bed to get a glass of water to minimize any hangover I might have the next day. When I walked past the living room I could see Amber. She was turned facing the back of the sofa snoring almost as loudly as Renee. I could make out her tiny shorts or panties barely covering her tight little ass. I stood there admiring her body for a few more moments then returned to my original task. On the way back to the bedroom, I noticed she'd rolled over. The snoring continued, her hair mussed up and she had a wide smile on her face. I hoped she was having a good dream as I tip toed back to my bedmate.

Sunday morning the girls slept in while I puttered around outside. The dogs joined me as I sipped my coffee enjoying the cool morning air. Amber was the first to rise, seeing that the coffee was ready, the dogs gone, she figured we might be outside after a quick peek around the house.

When she joined us she was dressed similarly to yesterday. Somewhat grubby while at the same time looking so delectable. We sat and talked while waiting for Renee to emerge from her slumber. I learned a bit more about her family, her life, and her aspirations. We also talked about our marketing program and the finer points of Photoshop. She really seemed to have her act together which made her even more attractive to me.

After about thirty minutes Renee came bouncing outside looking for us, her usual effervescent self. We'd finished our coffee then decided to go out to breakfast. Amber suggested a little hole in the wall place about 20 miles away. She knew they featured local artists and figured we could schmooze the owner into letting me display some of my pictures.

When we arrived at the tiny cafe it was crowded. We waited for about fifteen minutes to be seated. During that time we looked around at the various artwork on display for sale, all of it by local artists with their contact numbers and asking prices on each piece. We asked one of the servers how to get my work displayed and she said to contact the owner then handed us a business card. She was extremely busy so we didn't bother her anymore. I tucked the card in my wallet for safe keeping just as we were being led to our table.

The menu had quite a variety of tasty looking breakfast offerings which made it hard to choose. We all ordered something different; that way we could sample each other's choices. The meal was superb. We ate our fill and left a nice tip.

As I held the door open for the girls much to my surprise my oldest daughter walked in with her husband. She glanced at me and the girls with a surprised look on her face. We hugged and I introduced the girls. I wish I had a picture of her and her husband's faces seeing me with two high school honeys. I'm sure I'll get a call later to explain but right then we just said hello and went on our way.

Once we got into the truck the girls burst out laughing at my daughter's reaction. They teased me all the way home wondering what I was going to tell her. I wasn't sure myself as I waited for the inevitable call.

O2
O2
558 Followers
12