I Think I Might Regret This Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a naughty grin, she asked, "Are you ready for bed yet?"

My eyes widened as I got off the sofa to follow her.

She giggled, "I'll take that as a yes, Mister Sessions," then walked to the bedroom leading me not only into temptation but the satisfaction of a dream becoming a reality.

I undressed as she turned down the comforter. The bedside lamp was backlighting her as she lay propped up against the pillows watching me. It made her more alluring than she already was.

My dick was stirring with anticipation as I climbed in next to her. I slipped an arm around her bringing her face to mine and kissed her. We made out like teenagers for the longest time. Amber was the complete opposite as far as a lover that Renee was. Somewhat shy, she didn't say anything during our first few moments of exploration. I wasn't used to that. Renee was vocal and bossy which had its moments. With Amber, I had to guess what she wanted and when. I know Renee teased her about my oral capabilities so my next move was to prove that Renee wasn't making it up.

I started kissing down her neck pausing just about her bra. She took the hint lifting herself up to remove it. I smiled as I watched her expose her perfect breasts to me. When she laid back down, I made love to each of them with my mouth and tongue. She squirmed and moaned as I swept back and forth between them not wanting to show a favorite. When I felt a hand on top of my head gently pushing, I knew it was time to move on.

Taking my time, I kissed and licked down her flat tummy delighting in how she cooed and moaned with my attention. I tickled her belly button with my tongue until she pushed once again on the top of my head.

I shifted my position, so I was between her toned legs. Grasping the delicate fabric of her emerald panties, I gently removed them as she lifted her ass enough so her panties would clear the bed. I set them down off the end of the bed then returned to my task. Palms on each leg, I coaxed her to spread further then began licking each leg in turn from knee to my eventual goal her sweet pussy.

The lamp was still on, and I could see her trimmed red bush pointing the way to my goal. She looked as enticing as ever, maybe more so because she was in my bed. I looked up at her over that young flat tummy. She noticed my lack of action, raised herself up on her elbows and looked down at me with a wicked smile.

"I hope the best is yet to come."

"I hope so."

I returned my attention to her glistening lips, pressing my tongue against them. I slid it from her perineum to her cute little bush. Her juices were flowing, and her moans along with her squirming stated the obvious.

I meticulously coated her labia with my saliva. Her moans grew more intense as I led her down the path. When I'd had enough with the toying, I inserted it between her folds to explore. I didn't waste too much time playing. Finding her clit sweet and hard, I focused there while she gripped the pillows under her head. I glanced up to see her pull the pillow over her lovely face. She practically screamed into it when her body reached that point of exhilaration. She shook and thrashed about for a few moments as I continued pushing her over the edge. Removing the pillow, she reached down with both hands stopping me in my tracks. Gently pulling me up to her face, she wiped her nectar from my mouth before kissing me with complete abandon.

We kissed until the vibrations within her eased up. She looked at me, beads of sweat on her forehead, still slightly panting from her experience.

"Renee was right, daddykins. That was, oh my gawd, amazing."

I smiled at her, pleased that I lived up to the hype. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please, don't call me 'daddykins.' That was Renee's pet name, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"I'm sorry. Mr. Sessions is too formal."

"You can call me Jay or any other name you think fits. I don't know what your long-range plans are or if you have any that include me. Making love to you was extremely exciting and a delightful surprise for me, Amber."

"I wasn't sure when I decided to come over. But, I think we can figure something out if you want to. I don't want you to get in trouble with your daughters, and I know my mom would freak if she found out. I hate the term 'fuck buddies', but maybe that's what we might be if you want to of course."

"Sweetness, I've wanted to for a very long time. I didn't think you wanted to. Renee can be quite the tease. You seemed cool to the idea."

"Well, yes. Renee is a brat, but she is my best friend. I couldn't bring myself to do anything until she was serious about it. I love her to death."

"Me too."

We lay talking for at least half an hour it seemed. The dogs wandered in to remind me they needed out for the night. I reluctantly exited the bed containing my redheaded goddess to let my kids do their thing. When I returned, Amber was under the sheets playing shy and innocent. I turned off the bedside lamp and got in next to her. We stayed awake talking until I began to yawn. She kissed me goodnight, and we managed to fall asleep in each other arms.

The next morning I got up before my sleeping beauty. My cell was beeping to notify me that I had a text. It was Renee, asking how my night went with five little winking emojis. Yes, she knew I couldn't resist Amber. I was glad she wasn't jealous in any way, shape or form. I texted her back that it was uneventful wondering what she meant.

She replied, 'curious, love you daddykins'. Then I heard Amber's phone with the same text alert beep. I laughed to myself then made coffee after feeding and letting the dogs out. Amber stayed in bed until I returned patiently awaiting her turn to amaze me.

"Good morning, gorgeous. How did you sleep?"

She purred, "Like a rock."

"Coffee is ready whenever you feel like getting out of bed."

"Thank you. I didn't mention it last night, but I'm a virgin. I've never let a boy go all the way with me. I hope that doesn't upset you."

"Why would that upset me? Your body is yours to do what you want with, Amber. I'm enjoying this time together with you. Hopefully, we'll have more, but as far as me being your first, that's entirely up to you. Yes, I would love to make love to you. It's not a requirement for you to be in my bed though."

She kissed my face, "Thank you. I had a feeling you'd say something like that. Renee said you were one of the good guys. Both guys I had long-term things with dumped me because I wouldn't put out."

"To be honest, I did that too when I was younger. As you get older, things change. It took me a long time to realize relationships are more than just sex. You'll find that guy at some point. You're intelligent, practical, kind, and you know what you want. It will happen, sweetheart."

"If only you were younger," she sighed.

"Ha! If only you were older," I laughed.

She giggled, her hand slipping down between my legs to caress my cock. She began massaging it waiting for it to get hard.

"That feels nice, sweetness."

She giggled, "I like when you call me that. I haven't thought of a cute name for you yet."

I laughed, "It's not a requirement. Jay is fine."

I hadn't been on the magic pills since Renee left. The lack of the drug didn't seem to matter. Her long slender fingers sliding up and down me felt delicious. She continued massaging me, teasing with her fingernails, stroking me all with one hand. I reached down between her legs to rub her sweet vagina. She was warm and moist, so I played with her as she did with me. I began to feel the urge, so I paused her.

"Roll over onto your other side, sweetness."

She had a curious look, "I don't do butt stuff, Jay."

"I had no intention of doing that, just on your side and let me slip between your legs. No penetration, I promise."

"Umm, okay. I trust you."

She rolled to her other side raising her leg a bit. I placed my hard dick between her legs, so it brushed her perineum as I moved back and forth. Putting my hand back on her vagina, I began massaging her moist lips while lovingly humping away.

At first, she was unsure of my actions, but after a few moments, she got into it. I nuzzled the nape of her neck as I moved back and forth between her legs, telling her how beautiful she was and how good she felt to me. My words never stopped as I kissed and licked her warm bare skin. She got into it by squeezing her thighs varying the contact with my dick. She noticed when she put more pressure on the head that she stimulated me with more intensity. I confirmed that little move by telling her how great it felt. She giggled and did it more often until I mentioned I was about to cum.

When I did ejaculate I pressed myself tight against her ass, gripping her torso with my arm that was stimulating her nether regions. I held her tight to me, the head of my dick sticking out in front of her enough so that my fluids shot into the sheets away from her. She leaned back into me while I released on the verge of cumming herself from my diddling with her.

When I finished, she placed my hand back on her pussy. I withdrew my penis as it deflated and fingered my little love to another orgasm.

When she'd finished bucking, she rolled to face me asking me to scoot over, so she didn't have to lay in my mess. I smiled happily complying telling her I usually get a towel if we're going to stay in bed for any length of time. She did compliment me on my performance and mentioned she'd never experienced that position. She did enjoy it which made me smile.

It's been a little over a year now since that fantastic summer with Renee and Amber. Amber visited at least four or five times a month after our first coupling. I never got her cherry, but she became a more imaginative lover as time passed. Amber did stop visiting for lovemaking after about nine months. She found a guy closer to her age who treated her with the respect she deserved. She does stop by now and then to say hello and to update me on Renee.

Renee eventually stopped texting me, having found a more mature boyfriend younger than me. Amber said she's happy and thinks about me now and then despite the lack of communication.

I finished remodeling the rest of the house, sadly both my pups are no longer with me, and I have a more mature girlfriend I've been dating for the past few months. I have a grandchild who is the light of my life now. The website is doing well, and I've moved up to full triathlons a couple of times a year.

Life is good.

12