I Think We're Alone Now

Story Info
A virgin young man is seduced by experienced girlfriend.
3.6k words
3.92
39.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughnukk
Naughnukk
10 Followers

This is the real story of how I met Clara online. We seemed to share common feelings for each other. After a month of chatting and sharing plans about what we wanted in life we decided to meet.

When she, not real name, Clara, said "Yes" and that she would love to meet me, my instincts to not get excited yet. Several attempts to scam me online including money fraud and drug trafficking were a little frustrating at first but I was soon savvy as to detect and filter the false profiles from the potentially viable subscribers. Clara's profile seemed convincing enough yet I had to be cautious. Age 35, no children, 120 pounds, 5.4 and brunette hair, slender and had no problems meeting an old fashioned 39 year old virgin.

I had not been on a date in a long time and I was emotionally frustrated with the last relationship.

I had dated many other woman before but all of them I eventually discovered that they suffered from some form of extreme emotional trauma, either rape or other abuse and I was the emotional punching bag for their instability. All were in no condition to get involved in a committed relationship and after some extensive effort I found help for them and moved on.

My First Time

Clara and I met at a restaurant of her choosing and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. We talked about our own youth experiences and our growing up and our youth experiences and eventually our adult life. She presented to be a very confident and goal minded woman. "There may be a relationship to pursue here." I thought, until Clara spoke of an ex-boyfriend and how she feared of the risk of getting hurt again.

I knew that there was something eating at her the entire evening. Clara was trembling and on edge as the conversation evolved into a very personal discussion about lifestyles, sexuallity and past experiences. She explained in a trembling voice how she was raped and that she had felt like she was betraying me by not stating that she was not a virgin when we were chatting online. "I'm so sorry. Sobbed Clara started to cry and put her hands to her face.

Out of deep concern I felt like trying to assure her that I was not her judge and there is help available and that she can trust me to help her find that help.

"There is no need to be sorry. Please let me help you. I can help you." I pleaded reaching across the table and very slowly asked to take her hands. Clara reached out her fragile precious hands and placed them in mine. She trembled at first but her hands relaxed as we spoke of the entire rape incident.

"You have reached emotions that have been suppressed for years. I haven't shared this with anyone. Not even my therapist knows yet I think she figured as much. Some meeting this turned out to be for you. I'm so sorry." Clara dried her tears with a napkin.

I was not her judge and I needed to let her know that she can confide in me to not hold this tragic incident against her. Clara was relieved and we sat holding hands just talking about how she was still beautiful and that her heart should still be considered precious to any man should she choose to give her heart to.

"Let's just take this very slow and we can stop whenever you feel violated or threatened. You need stability and security, and we can build on love and trust. If there is friction we can walk or if you think you can work through it we will try. You call the shots. Agreed?"

"Agreed! I think you would be a fine therapist by the way." Clara declared.

Clara stood up slowly and asked if I would like to get some fresh air. I agreed and we left the restaurant. We walked and talked some more about past relationships. The question eventually came up again how I was still a virgin. She was surprised to find out that I had never had been involved sexually with anyone ever. I explained that the many women that I encountered were not stable emotionally and that a physical relationship would only destroy any of friendship we had. I explained that to take advantage of a vulnerable woman is not who I am nor ever want to be. I was the teen counselor in school and even as I grew into adulthood, and not known for the most eligible. "No woman wànts to date a therapist." I stated. Clara quickly replied. "Well, now you found a woman that is willing. You are a rare man to drive over a hundred miles to find out that your date is a psychological mess and still you are willing to pursue a relationship with me. That is so special."

"I'm not trying to earn points Clara, I er we need to build a relationship on trust and love, not superficial lust and shallow romance. Friendship first that is established on trust and if the relationship has proven to be viable over time than we shall see. We both must agree to all sexual restraint until we both are sure that we are right for each other. Agreed?"

"Agreed." Clara declared.

We continued to walk down the side walk and talk some more until it was late evening. The awkward moment of the awkward moment if to kiss her or not was very tempting. She knew there was something I was avoiding but she also sensed an effort to the commitment to establishing a relationship first. We shared a quick hug and a planned date for our next meeting.

We dated and chatted frequently and over several months we became very close friends. We were going steady for several months later when the idea of my relocating near her home town so I would be able to dedicate more time to our relationship. It was a major effort and it seemed like one impossibility after another.

Clara's sister, Mary, became quite ill and soon moved in with Clara. It was awkward for Clara and I to see each other while caring for Together Clara and I took turns providing for Mary's needs. Heather was suffering from head trauma from an automobile accident. The burden of Mary's condition was making it almost impossible for Clara to have a life of her own. I was at a loss to how I could help Clara get away even for just an evening. The solution occurred while I was cleaning the camping trailer. I had been staying in it while providing evening care for Heather so Clara could get some sleep.

I went to the store and purchased a baby monitor. I tested it while Clara was at work. Heather was comfortable with me using it while I was outside doing some house remodeling for Clara. It worked beautifully. Mary was able to reach me whenever her medications were needed or other needs she had.

Clara arrived home from work late as usual. I had prepared in advance in secret a romantic meal. I set it up in the yard by the fire ring. I waited until Clara was finished showering and Heather was tended to before I quietly escorted Clara outside to the back yard.

I prepared a place by the fire ring with a small table made from the stack of split wood. The food was already warming on the coals. There were many candles to light up the scene. I also prepared in advance two very cozy sleeping bags and were made of the finest insulated technology that would both warm and comfortable.

"I recall that you had never been camping so I thought you would be comfortable starting out in your own backyard."

"Oh my dear. This is a surprise and is very special. I love it but how are we going to attend to..."

I cut her question short by pointing to the monitor. It was indicating that Mary was resting for now. "

Clara and I ate and cleaned up our few dishes. I stirred the coals and placed more wood on the fire. The sky was clear and a cool soft breeze chilled the air. We climbed into our sleeping bags and quietly watched the stars and an occasional shooting star would streak by.

I was just about to drift off to sleep from long hours of catering to Mary's health needs and preparing Clara's house for the winter.

I heard Clara stir in her sleeping bag and thought she had turned and gone to sleep. I heard her say. "Thank you for the lovely dinner and for arranging all this. It really means so much to me, you're driving hundreds of miles to care for Mary and to make me feel special when I am frustrated and sad. Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me dear, you need this and I like to see you smile and finally get some emotional rest." I replied sincerely. It pleased me to inspire some happiness and comfort in Clara at least for an evening.

I heard the zipper on Clara's sleeping bag again and thought it was her settling in. I soon felt the weight of her shoulder and head rest on my chest. In a soft voice I heard her ask. "May I give you a kiss?"

"Only if you are comfortable with it. I was actually going to ask you if I could give you one." Raising my head attempting to kiss Clara's forehead. I softly kissed her warm head and felt her hot wet tongue lick the lump in my neck. I pulled my head back down with a thud.

"That was nice but that really wasn't what I had in mind." Clara said awkwardly.

"There were few woman who I shared that level of personal intimacy. I found that there was too much emotional scarring and broke it off. Those women did find the help they needed but they also found another guy to, well kiss." I shyly explained.

"You have never kissed a woman, like in a passionate intimate way. Why?"

"Would you like to learn?" Clara inquired softly.

"You are going to teach me how to kiss, I honestly don't know what to..."

Clara placed her lips over my bottom lip and sucked it delicately and then nipped it with her teeth. I heard her say under her breath to follow her lead. I was lost immediately in the sensual coaching of Clara's attempts to show me the art of passion and finesse of kissing. Clara began by teasing my tongue, sucking it in her mouth and pulling it with her skilled lips. It was the most sensuous pleasure I had ever felt. This mutual exchange of subtle biting and chasing each other's tongues became aggressive and passionate. I could feel Clara's breathing become fast and she was moaning whenever my curious lips found my way to her ear lobe.

Our passion was interrupted by a page over the intercom. Mary's medication had to be administered on a two hour schedule. I was about to get up when Clara rolled off my chest and climbed out of her sleeping bag. She was off before I could recover from my passion. I could hear Mary ask Clara how When Clara returned she told me that Mary was resting fine. Clara also complained that she was cold. The fire had long burned out and only embers cast off little heat. "May I snuggle in with you dear?" She asked desperately.

I knew the possibilities of what may develop from this but I was to exhausted to say no or to pursue anything else so I unzipped the bag and felt the ice cold bare feet slide their way into the bag followed by Clara's trembling body. She really was cold and continued to shiver long after we zipped up the bag.

I wrapped my body around her trembling body as i slept in insulated ski suit. I don't like the cold. Clara slowly warmed up and turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around my head and I felt her gentle kiss on my upper lip. I sighed and returned her invitation with a nip on her lower lip. I felt her hips press against mine. She held me tight jn her arms as she rolled on top of me. I quickly placed my right hand between her crotch and my throbbing member.

"Remember, we promised to give this time." I declared under my breath.

I was surprised to hear her reply. I know, this has so hard for me. I need to get off desperately yet I have been so busy with Mary and work. It has been months and with Heather moving into the bedroom I just don't have any time for myself."

I had been a bachelor until I met Clara so I understood what Clara was feeling and what she needed me to do.

I looked sincerely into Clara's pleading eyes and followed her lead for respect of how far she was willing to go.

Clara was straddled my pelvis with her strong thighs. All I had to do was look into her pleading eyes and slide my hand under her sweatpants and cup her wet mound. She pushed down and ground her hot wet vagina onto my palm. Her wet folds melted over my fingers. A cry of passion escaped her gasp as I made my fingers into a hook and slipped them in. She gasped and shuddered as her body trembled. Her cries of pleasure turned into low groans. I had felt the inside of a vagina for the first time and should have been going out of my mind yet I was focused on pleasing my precious Clara. Pleease, donnn't stop." Clara gasped in my ear.

I did as she said and as soon as I inserted my fingers in her wet muscle her hot juices flowed over my fingers. I pushed deep and up against a small mound inside her contracting heat.

"Yesss, yess there, right...there" She contracted on my fingers and her wet juices dripped down my wrist.

"YES!" she panted. I was so happy to see her so consumed by her climax and later discovered that she had multiple climaxes. She was still on top of me when she fell asleep. "Thank You." She said before passing out. She was so tired. I fell asleep soon after.

I had a work convention to attend so I was gone for a week and then another week away for training. We talked and texted. "I have a surprise for you when you get back." I did not think much of what she said as it was part of another text.

We finally were able to get back to our routine and had located a special treatment center for Mary for a physical therapy session. Clara and I were free to date for a few weeks days. We went on a special camping trip and had a wonderful meal. I went to wash the dishes by the lake side and returned after it was dark. The fire was the only light. Our sleeping bags were rolled out and I purchased a large foam mat to sleep on.

Clara was already sleeping so I put my woolies on and slipped into my bag as quietly as possible. I turned to give her a kiss on the head but her head was covered so I feared that I would wake her. I turned and was about to drift off when I heard the zipper from Clara's bag unzip. Thinking that she was just going to use the bathroom I settled in deep into my warm bag. She apparently had something else in mind.

Clara unzipped my bag and I felt the warmth of her body press against me from behind. I loved it when she does this. I feel like I am her teadybear with her arms wrapped around my chest and she pulles me close. I reached down into the bag to hold her hands in mine. As I did her hands quickly slid under my shirt. I struggled but relaxed and let her arms lift my shirt over my head. She placed my arms behind my head and felt the toes of her foot at the base of the elastic band of my woolies. I could have easily wrestled out of this but I was curious and trusted her. Her foot pulled my woolies down and completely off.

I was now totally naked could feel her hot body and erect nipples stab my back as she pressed close. She began to kiss the back of my neck my and then lick the back of my ear. I was quickly aroused now and Clara knew this. My breathing was long and deep. "Does this make you hard?" She teased me while dragging her nipples across my back.

It was when my love reached lower and took my stiff little cock in her hand and slowly pulled it that I realized how good it felt to have a woman's touch on my cock. I gasped from the pleasure of knowing that Clara was pulling on my penis and not me.I was barely able to hold back my climax. Her grip on my pulsating penis was like no other feeling. I was groaning and enjoying the release of my inhibitions. Clara's skilled hands knew just pull and stroke my penis. It felt like nothing I have ever felt before. To share such an intimate pleasure and to trust someone so special as Clara. I was struggling to keep back my climax. "Too much, I'm going to cum." I warned. Clara gripped my cock hard and held back the reflex until my cock stopped pulsating.

"I could feel your heart beating in my hands through your cock." She snickered as she flipped open the sleeping bag. This was the first time I was seeing my love naked. Her tender flesh all sweaty and hot. Her long hair was drenched in sweat. Her beautiful breasts were dimly lit by the deign firelight. Her loving hands reached again for my penis but this time she pulled hard and gripped the tip of my penis. It felt like it was as big as a pool ball. She told me to close my eyes and lay on my back. "Honey, remember our..." I pleaded until she cut me off by pinching my penis hard. She directed my motion to get on my back and she placed her panties over my head and eyes while still holding my penis in her other hand firm and hard.

I felt breath on my cock head. She stroked my penis a few times and then felt her hot lips melt over my penis. In one swallow she sucked my hard penis deep into her mouth. Her hand held the base of my hard shaft as she licked and sucked my cock. It felt amazing to feel her lips and tongue stroke my shaft. The feeling of her hair falling between my thighs pushed my resolve to the limit. If only she was to drop her wet hot vagina over my penis I would let her have her way.

I was surprised when instead of her hot vagina melting over my shaft I felt a lubed finger slide in and penetrate my anus. I gasped and felt my cock grow fat and hot. I was even more surprised when another finger went in and with less resistance this time. Clara moaned low and long. Her throat vibrated on my shaft. Every thrust on my cock bushed me to the edge of climax.

Clara pushed the rest of her lubed fingers into my anus. My entire body tingled. I could hardly breath. With another quick motion she inserted her entire small fist into my anus. I tried to scream but the intense pleasure shook my body. I felt her hand press against my prostate. She twisted her wrist. I moaned and gasped. "Yes, right there my love."

"Does my dear like his surprise?"

Clara knew that I was in pure ecstasy. The moment her mouth swallowed down my penis I exploded violently. I convulsed and gasped with every contraction. Clara swallowed and choked from the volume of cum. She kept sucking and fisting me. I flopped and felt orgasm after orgasm shake my body for several minutes. I had never felt so stimulated in my life and my love was there to give it to me. Clara sucked and fisted me long after my first climax and another wave of orgasms surged through my sensitive loins.

Clara pulled her hand from my contracting anus and pulled of her glove. She lowered her hot cum soaked mouth to my cock head once more and sucked me dry and hard again. She kissed my navel and up my chest. Our lips met and we kissed tenderly for a moment. I tasted my cum on her lips. In a heated passion I felt her searing hot vagina consume my hard cock. She tangled her legs in mine and she began to thrust. Her motions were short and quick at first but soon became long and slow. Our breathing matched our pulsating surges of pleasure. Clara paused for just a moment and arched her back. I felt her vagina flutter before she thrust down and hard. She gasped and trembled as a powerful orgasm shook her. She collapsed on my chest panting. Her tight vagina contracted on my penis with a death grip so I thrust in and out quickly and felt overwhelming sensation that traveled from deep within my loins and surge through my body. Our kisses muffled our grunts groans.

Naughnukk
Naughnukk
10 Followers