I Thought We Were Just Penpals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksasnak
ksasnak
2 Followers

"Move over honey," Jessica said to Jason. "This girl needs to cum and I need to make that happen." I looked at Jessica, crazed with desire. "Spread your legs for me, Rachel. I want to taste you while Jason tastes me."

I smiled and opened my legs in front of her. Jason slowed his fingers, spreading my juices to my hardening clit. My full pink lips were flushed, swollen a little, glistening with the moisture that had been building there. Jessica started to kiss my calves and around the sensitive back of my knees. Jason moved from his place and began to work his way to his wife's pussy. Jessica's tongue traced my thighs as she teased my pussy, my hands tangled in her hair, pulling her closer to my cunt.

Jessica pressed the flat of her tongue hard against my clit and started to flick it, making me moan. She felt Jason behind her and pushed her head harder between my legs. Slowly, she began to lick the outer folds of my pussy, using a finger to spread her lips, to rub between them, and find my hard little clit.

I noticed that Jason was no longer pleasuring his wife. He was standing beside us watching this erotic scene that was one of his greatest fantasies. His hand was stroking his cock. Flaming desire was seen in his eyes.

Jessica paid no attention to Jason. Her sole focus was getting me to cum. She had wrapped her lips around my clit as she sucked my little nub into her mouth, between her teeth. I felt an orgasm begin to build inside of me. I spread my legs further and allowed Jessica to slide two fingers into my cunt, as she was licking my clit. I was riding her hand, grinding against her, looking down at her and moaning. Jason reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out an 8 inch blue dildo and handed it silently to his wife. Jessica paused for a moment and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as she inserted the dildo into my pussy. I gasped as I felt it enter me. Jessica watched by face as she slowly begin to move it in and out. She began to tease me by moving the dildo so it almost left my pussy, then pushing it back in as I accepted its girth. I was losing it. I was going to cum soon. Jessica recognized this and wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked it hard into her mouth, sucking as she fucked me with the dildo. Suddenly, my cunt tightened around the fake cock. I started to spasm and Jessica sucked on my clit hard as I came, my sweet thick cum running over the blue dildo and on to Jessica's tongue and my lips. I was going to be exhausted by the time this night was over.

Jessica moved her body near mine and kissed me behind the ear. "I said we were going to have a lot of fun." She whispered. I giggled and held her close in my post orgasmic bliss. She continued, "But I think you will agree, we have someone else in this room that needs both of our attention."

With that I remembered Jason, still standing by the side of the bed, his cock so stiff and firm. I reached up and stroked it slowly, imagining it sliding in and out of my pussy, opening me, splitting me in half. I rubbed my fingers against the tip. I reached between Jessica's legs and got some of her juices on my hand and spread them all over the head of his cock, making it shiny and wet. I looked over at her and smiled. "Want to taste your pussy, Jessica? It's very sweet..." I licked my fingers and watched her crawl on the bed to where Jason sat. She slid down to the floor and got on her knees, pulling him to the edge of the bed. Slowly, she wrapped her fingers around the base and moved her pretty mouth to the tip, sensuously licking her juices from his cock.

I watched Jason's face as Jessica took his cock into her warm mouth. I watched as his cock slid between her pink lips, and deeper into her throat. Jessica looked so good with her mouth full of his cock, her lips wet with her own juices, moaning softly as she took him deeper and fuller. I started to rub my cunt as I watched the two of them, my biggest fantasy right in front of me on the bed. I crawled to the floor and started licking the base of Jason's cock and his balls. His hands now tangled in both of our hair. He slowly pressed our faces together and Jessica and I began kissing each other hard with Jason's cock between our mouths. Our tongues were licking the head of his cock, our hands stroking him at the base and his balls. I loved the feeling of his cock rubbing against our lips like that. We both reached down and started fingering each other's cunts as we kissed and licked.

Finally, Jessica broke the kiss and looked up at Jason. "I need you to fuck me. Now," she pleaded. He smiled wickedly and threw her onto the bed, in a reverse cowgirl position and pulled her back against his cock. She sat up in front of him, grinding her wet pussy against the tip of his cock. "Mmm please Jason, fuck me... please... fuck me hard," she was groaning. I loved watching her beg for it, watching him rub the tip of his cock against her clit to tease her. I looked at him and nodded my head, crawling in front of Jessica on the bed. I wanted to watch every moment of this.

Suddenly Jessica moaned loudly and I saw her lower herself onto his cock, his hands pulling her hair back gently. She started to ride his cock, her breasts pointing out towards me, bouncing softly as she moved up and down in his lap. I pressed my body against hers hard, my breasts rubbing against hers while she rode him. I whispered in her ear, "tell me how his cock feels, Jessica."

"Mmm Rachel it feels so fucking good," she moaned as she moved against him. She reached down, slid two of her fingers into my pussy, and started fucking me to the same rhythm. Jason looked over her shoulder at my exposed pussy, at her slender fingers opening me and fucking me hard. He whispered in her ear, "my wife is so naughty. Fucking her friend right here for me to see..."

With that, Jessica slid a third finger in my pussy and started riding him harder, faster. Her fingers felt so good in me, it felt like Jason was fucking the both of us right there. I was moving forcefully against her fingers as she moaned and bounced faster in his lap. I knew she was going to cum soon. I moved against her and murmured in her ear, "tell me when you cum, Jessica. I want to watch you do it..."

Jessica looked like she was about to burst. Her body was glistening with sweat as she rode Jason's cock, twisting her fingers inside me. She looked at me, gasping for air, "I'm cumming, Rachel!" I saw her arch backwards and slam her body hard against Jason, his hands reaching around her chest and squeezing her breasts firmly, kneading the flesh as she wriggled against him, wave after wave of orgasm rocking her body, shaking her to the core. Finally, she went limp against him, turning and kissing him full on the mouth before falling forwards against me. I kissed her ear gently and whispered, "mmm...that was so sexy, Jessica. I am so fucking turned on..." She looked up and smiled weakly, murmuring, "I want to see you fucking him next. I am spent. I don't know if I can cum any more tonight."

I turned to Jason, looking down at his glistening cock, covered in Jessica's juices. He smiled at me, not saying a word. I knew he couldn't believe this was happening. I crawled towards him and opened my mouth at the tip of his cock. Without using my hands, I slid my lips down to the base, licking Jessica's sweet cum with my tongue. I sucked him like that a few times, looking up at his eyes as the taste filled my hot mouth. Slowly, I kissed his stomach and chest, his neck, and then opened my mouth for him to taste. He kissed me hard, pulling me against him, his tongue enjoying the taste of his wife's cum on mine.

I was about to lose it as we kissed, his cock teasing the opening between my legs, my pussy dripping with moisture. I wanted to have my way with him, to fuck him hard. I pushed him down on the mattress, pinning his wrists above his head, and straddled his cock. I heard Jessica gasp behind me as I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my pussy, feeling the tip open my lips slowly. I started to groan.

Moaning, I sat down on his cock, feeling it slide deep in my cunt, opening me, filling me completely. Jason's hands were squeezing my ass, as I started to ride him. I leaned over him, my breasts bouncing in his face as I fucked him deep and hard. He started to suck on my tight nipples, biting and licking one and then the other. I felt like an animal, overcome with lust for him, pleasuring myself with his cock.

"Mmm such a bad girl, Rachel. Using your friend's husband like this," Jessica smiled. I slid my whole body up and down the length of his cock. Jessica reached down and started rubbing my clit while I fucked him, which made me groan louder, my juices dripping all over his cock and balls. "Oooh fuck me Jason, I want to make you cum just like this, with your cock buried deep in my little cunt..."

He was thrusting back against me as I fucked him with all the force of my body. I couldn't hold back another second. Lacing my fingers through his hair I slammed my body against him, and the muscles in my cunt started spasming all over his dick, milking it hard and drawing out his cum. I was moaning, gasping for breaths, my body tight against his, and my cunt throbbing around his cock. I felt his cock stiffen inside me and I looked in his face as he shot his cum deep in my pussy. He looked so sexy cumming beneath me, his balls unloading into my throbbing wet cunt. I could hear Jessica sighing behind us, watching us cum together, stroking her pussy as we did.

The three of us were laying there, sweating and exhausted, on the bed, for what seemed like a long time. I could hardly move, though I did reach my hand out to Jessica, tracing her silhouette with my finger. We must've been quite a sight. Finally we sat up and started reassembling ourselves before Jason stood up. Jessica kissed him, a sweet slow kiss on the mouth, and then she turned to me.

"Well Rachel, it certainly was a pleasure meeting you," Jessica said playfully. She winked at me, kissed my neck and teasingly bit my earlobe, whispering very softly, "What are you doing next weekend?"

ksasnak
ksasnak
2 Followers
12