I Thought We Were More Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacob meets someone that might help him forget Clair.
2.2k words
4.2
12.1k
4

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So let me get this straight." Fred asked looking at Jacob from across the table.

"She basically jerked you off using her pussy."

"Yes." Jacob said meekly through his hands which were cupped over his face.

"And the part I find hardest to believe is why you are sad about this whole thing. She just did you a favor."

"Oh yeah!" Jacob said looking up suddenly from his palms. "What favor was that? Was it making me feel like I was just a part of her little game? Or maybe it was the favor where she treated me like a sex toy."

"Oh man, I would love for a girl to use me like a sex toy." Fred sighed.

"You're impossible." Jacob said getting up from the table. His tray in front of him was hardly even touched. Mostly he had just sat there stirring his grub with his fork while he told Fred the story of what had happened after they left the club.

Now he said not another word to Fred and instead walked off towards his next class. It didn't start for another two hours, but he didn't care.

"Sheesh, kid acts just like a girl." Fred mumbled to no one but himself.

Jacob made it to the other side of campus quickly and headed for a large green area among several of the academic buildings. The area was surrounded by sidewalks and in its center was a large oak tree.

Jacob sat down with his back against the tree and pulled out his History book. He had Calculus, Music theory and History on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and Economics and Business Law on Tuesday and Thursday.

He was a business major with a minor in music. The music minor was just because he loved music, and the business major was to try and ensure he would have options when he got out of school. Really, he just wanted to work for a record label.

History was his next class and he still needed to finish reading the chapter they were going to cover today. He skimmed through the chapter quickly and was just about to re-read it when he noticed a shadow standing over him.

He looked up to see that a girl was staring down at him. She had long straight, blonde hair that she was currently wearing in a pony tail. Like Clair she was thin and athletic, with strong legs that seemed quite long as they disappeared inside her small jogging shorts. She wore a sweater with the words "Central University Soccer" across the chest.

"I had to take that class last year." She said. "It was pretty tough."

"Oh, uh, yeah I guess it is." Jacob said, not wanting to be rude.

"Do you have Stark, or Merriweather?" she asked, referring to two of the teachers that taught the history class.

"Merriweather." Jacob replied. "His class is easier I heard."

The two of them seemed to ponder that for a moment and then Jacob looked up at her. Because she was standing so close he could see ever so slightly up her shorts. He wondered if she had done this on purpose.

"Um... I'm sorry, but do I know you from somewhere?" he asked.

"Nope. But why should that matter? Do I need to know you to strike up a conversation?"

"Well...erm, no I suppose not. What made you want to talk to me, though?"

"I guess I just had nothing better to do."

"Oh" Jacob said not knowing if he should feel hurt or flattered.

"Hey... Man up, don't be so sensitive. Isn't this how friendships form? One person talks to another for some random and strange reason and then all of the sudden they are friends."

Jacob smiled up at her. "Yeah I guess you are right." He couldn't believe that already two women had told him to "man up" in the last two days.

He climbed to his feet. He was only about 4 inches taller than her. He held out his hand to her and she grasped it in a firm handshake. "I'm Jacob Lifeson." He said.

"Alexandria Riley, but most people call me Alex."

They chatted for awhile longer about the usual college kid stuff. Classes were discussed, Alex's involvement with the soccer team, and finally what they planned on doing with their lives after college. Jacob looked at his watch and realized he was already five minutes late to class.

"Shit," he said "My class started at three."

"You better get moving."

He quickly handed her his phone. "I don't suppose you would want to call yourself with this. Maybe we could hang out sometime."

She smiled and quickly dialed her number with his phone. When her own phone rang she hit the end call button. "I'll text you during class."

"Great," he said. "Talk to ya later."

History class was semi boring. Jacob hadn't gotten a lot of sleep the night before and he found himself fighting to stay awake. Several times his eyes opened to his professor glaring at him from across the room.

Finally his eyes closed for a really long time and when he opened them, the professor and everyone in the class room was staring at him. When he realized this, his head shot up and opened his eyes as wide as he could.

"I... I am sorry, please continue." He said.

But the professor didn't seem to be satisfied by this.

"No why don't you go ahead and leave? Come back on Monday with a few more hours of sleep under your belt."

Humiliated, Jacob packed up his things and left while the whole class watched. As soon as he got out of the class room his phone vibrated indicating he had gotten a text.

"Hey there, buddy, call me when you get out of class. I could use some coffee."

It was from Alex. He called her up and they decided to meet at the coffee shop near his apartments. He hadn't told her it was near his apartments, but she had suggested the place and he didn't really care where they went. He was tired and coffee would be great.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" Alex asked after slurping some of her triple shot, iced mocha.

"As little as possible." Jacob answered. I may go for a jog each morning, but that is about all for my plans.

"I got soccer practice Saturday and Sunday afternoon, you should come by. I mean, couldn't be too bad for you, it would be a shitload of athletic, sexy girls chasing a ball around a field."

Jacob laughed and suddenly realized that he felt happy for the first time since the events of the night before.

"That sounds awesome." He said. "Can I hide underneath the bleachers and watch with no clothes on?"

"Of course. We have guys that do that all the time. But they are usually a lot older than you. The whole team is used to it by now."

The two of them laughed about their little joke for a moment and then they were both awkwardly silent.

"Well, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow." Jacob said feeling the pause needed to be broken.

"Aww, don't get all mushy on me, kid. You barely know me." She smiled at him and the two of them got up and walked together out of the coffee shop carrying their drinks.

Jacob began to walk towards his apartment complex but noticed that Alex was still walking next to him.

"I uh... live right over here." He said instantly wishing he hadn't. He sounded like a little kid telling their friend where they lived.

"I uh... Live over here too." She said doing her best impression of the way he had said it. He smiled and they continued walking towards their apartments.

"What apartment did you get?" Jacob asked

"I just live in an efficiency. I like to live cheap. What about you?"

"Just a one bedroom, all the efficiencys were rented." He lied about that part but didn't want to sound like he was trying to one up her.

They reached the complex and noticed that neither one of them was splitting away from the other to go to their apartment. It turned out that they were right down the hall from one another.

"Well what a coincidence." Alex shouted standing in front of her door. Jacob was now in front of his and they were no more than 20 feet from each other.

"Imagine that." Jacob shouted back. "Well it was good having coffee with you."

"Good having coffee with you to, amigo." She said.

They both ducked into their homes and Jacob collapsed onto his couch.

"What a strange girl." He said to himself.

He occupied the couch and watched TV for almost three hours. When he finally looked up at the clock it was 9pm. He looked down at his phone to see he had several text messages.

"Going to the bar, wanna join?" This was from his friend Fred.

"What's up?" asked a text from Derek.

"Dude! Bar! We can talk about how you got relationship free pussy and then cried about it." This one was from Fred again.

Jacob was about to put his phone back down when it vibrated again.

"Hey wanna come over?" It was from Alex.

Jacob seemed to perk up over this. He got up and went to the bathroom, then checked himself out in the mirror.

As he looked at his reflection he thought to himself, "What do I care? She is just a friend. And do I even want to try for a relationship after what happened last night?"

Alex's door opened and she stood before him wearing white, soft pajama pants with bright pink hibiscus flowers on them and a red T shirt that appeared to be 3 sizes too big for her.

"Sorry I pretty much get comfortable as soon as I get home." She said.

"No need to apologize, I think it looks great."

She shot him a weird look. "Do you compliment all your friends on their bedroom apparel?"

"I don't hang out with any of my friends in their bedroom apparel." He shot back.

"Well maybe you ought to. It is WAY more comfortable."

"Hmmmm, my bedroom apparel is boxer shorts so I'm pretty sure you don't want me hanging around in what I wear to bed. But I think I could fit into your pajamas if you wanted to lend me a pair."

Her apartment consisted of one room as most efficiencys do. It had a bed, a dresser with a large TV on top of it, and a couch facing the TV. In the back was a door that led to a closet and the bathroom. Off to the right of the entrance was a small kitchen that was separated from the one room by a counter-top partition.

She walked over to her dresser and grabbed a pair of pajama pants out of it.

"Jeez, all we are is friends, and your still trying to get into my pants." She laughed handing him the pajamas.

He smiled and took them, then began walking towards her bathroom. He had recognized the joke she had made but he waited too long to acknowledge it. He would look dumb if he said anything at this point.

He emerged wearing her pajama pants and his same T shirt. "Your right, way more comfortable."

They each sat down on her couch which was only a 2 seater. She clicked on the TV and Family Guy came on. Jacob slouched down on his side of the couch and Alex did the same on her side.

They began to talk about how much they loved Family Guy and soon their conversation went everywhere from the famous Seth's, MacFarland, Rogen and Green, to their favorite movies. Soon the conversation died off and their attention went back to the TV.

"So... You don't hang out with your other friends in bedroom apparel. What else do you not do with your other friends?" she suddenly blurted out.

"You're asking me what things I do not do with my other friends?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah." She said matter of factly. She refused to back down from her ridiculous question even a little.

"Well, I don't stand on my head and rub my stomach with my other friends." He said after thinking for a moment.

"Would you put your arm around a friend of yours? Or hug them if they were sad?"

"Sure why not?"

"Would you cuddle one of your other friends?"

"Well, all my other friends are guys. I suppose if one of my friend's parents died and he needed to be held, I would hold him."

"But I am a girl, and girls like to be held. I cuddle with my chick friends all the time."

Jacob knew exactly what she was getting at.

"I guess that would be a good reason for a guy to be friends with a girl, guilt free cuddling." He said laughing.

He opened his arms as if he were going to give her a hug. Alex sat up and then practically fell against him.

"Are you sad about something?" he asked after they lay there with her in his arms for awhile.

"No, it is just like I said, girls like to be held. I'm glad we are friends though."

Jacob smiled. All of his pain from the night before was just about forgotten.