I Thought We Were More Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How come I didn't have to compete?"

"Because you're what we call a special case. It's your particular assets that got the attention of the society and thus got me assigned to you to ensure you participate whether you want to or not."

"So because I have a big beautiful dick I have to be a part of your society?"

"You say it sarcastically but it is actually harder for us to find ideal male actors than it is to find females. All a girl needs to do to be fun to watch in action is be a particular body type that someone wants to see. For a guy you have to be the right body type AND have a nice penis. So we take greater measures to find outstanding male specimens to participate in our society."

Jacob was ready for Heather to leave. "Well you got me where you want me. I can't escape from you guys."

Heather smiled. "Don't act too down about it. And start thinking about if you want to be a part of our traveling group. The other chapters of our society deserve to see you."

"I'm sure if I don't you'll just force me to." Jacob muttered. Heather ignored it and began to get up to head to the door.

Jacob let her out and she headed down the hall to the parking lot. He walked back to his bathroom to take another long shower.

As Heather walked past Alex's apartment she didn't notice Alex's door was open a crack. Alex had seen Heather go into Jacob's apartment.

Jacob didn't know it but Alex had read his message after all. She just didn't want to tip off anyone by going with his code talk about her sick cat. Instead she had acted like she didn't know what he was talking about. She had been watching his apartment ever since she had gotten home. Now that she had seen the girl she recognized as Heather by Jacob's description she went into action.

She was wearing a much sexier outfit than the usual loose fitting clothes that hid her athletic body. This time she had on a T shirt she had cut from the mid drift down so that her back and stomach showed. She had on tight blue jeans and pink vans skate shoes. She slipped out of her door and began to follow Heather.

She watched as the red head got into her car and she quickly got into her own vehicle. She followed Heather keeping herself far back from her car and only kept up with her by watching her tail lights for where she turned.

Finally after 30 minutes of driving Heather pulled up to a solitary house out in the national forest close to the campus. It was a one story that couldn't have had more than two bedrooms. A large satellite dish hung off of the front porch and the place looked like it was barely maintained at all.

As Heather got out Alex pulled up behind her car. She got out and went marching strait up to the driver side door of the car she had followed.

Heather looked surprised to see Alex standing there.

"Can I help you?" She asked opening the door a crack.

"Yeah, you can start by telling me what you were doing at my man's apartment."

"You're trying to claim THAT guy as your man?"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Surely you have seen all of the articles on him online?"

"I know his history, but I forgive him for it."

Heather opened the door and got out of the car. Her high wasted pant suit made her look very classy compared to Alex's current outfit.

"Well then you shouldn't be surprised by the things he is involved with?" Heather said matter of fact. "Do you wish to come inside and discuss this further?"

She was standing very close to Alex at this point. She stared deeply into Alex's eyes and just as Alex was starting to wonder what she was going to do next she smiled and winked at her.

Alex was taken back for a second and then realized that this woman was actually coming onto her. She thought about the message Jacob had sent her. Then it hit her. This woman knew she was a lesbian. The night Alex and Jacob had cuddled they had discussed her breaking up with her girlfriend. Alex had to think fast. They walked up to the front door and Heather opened it and allowed Alex to walk in. When they were seated on her couch in the living room, Alex made her move.

"There is only one thing I require of my man when it comes to him seeing another woman."

"Oh and what is that?" Heather said still acting like Alex was completely out of line.

"He has to let me have a crack at her every once and awhile too."

Heather looked at Alex for a moment and then smiled. Alex got up off the couch and walked to where she was standing directly in front of Heather. Heather looked up at her wondering what Alex was going to do next. Alex grabbed her half shirt by the bottom and lifted it up over her head. In a moment her bra was off as well.

"Did you fuck him tonight?" Alex said almost in a whisper.

"No, we didn't get around to it." Heather said.

"I don't know what he was thinking. You're so beautiful. How could he not?"

She undid the first button on her jeans. Heathers eyes dropped to just below Alex's stomach. She reached up for the zipper and Alex slowly slid her hips forward so Heather could reach. She slid the zipper down and grabbed ahold of Alex's waistband of her jeans. With one tug she jerked the jeans down revealing that Alex had not worn any underwear to the occasion.

Before Alex could step back and tease her some more Heather reached out and grabbed her by both hips. She pulled the naked girl onto her and the two began to kiss each other deeply. Alex straddled Heather with her legs on either side of her stomach and kissed her again and again.

Heather once again grabbed Alex by both hips but instead of pulling her body towards her, this time she slid down so that her head was on the cushion of the couch. This put her face directly underneath Alex's crotch. Now she simply pulled down slightly on Alex's hips and her vulva came down right to her mouth.

With her first lick Heather's eyes were drawn up. She looked up the curves and lines of Alex's body seeing her strong flat stomach and small yet sexy breasts. Were her boobs larger, Heather probably would not have been able to see Alex's face. Currently she was looking down her own body at Heather waiting to see what she would do next.

Heather's tongue pressed and licked against each fold and crease of Alex's vulva until it found its way to the opening of her vagina. Heather pushed the tip of her tongue as far inside Alex as it would go and Alex's head rolled back till she was looking at the ceiling.

She looked down as she felt Heather's tongue receding out of her and watched as the woman began to move her face forward and back. This caused her tongue to move in and out of Alex's vagina again and again. Even though it wasn't going very deep the entrance to her vagina was very sensitive and Alex could feel everything below her waist start to feel like it was beginning to melt.

Heather knew that she had the girl thoroughly turned on and decided it was time to take it a step further. Her hands moved up from Alex's hips to her lower back. She pulled Alex down so that she had to lean forward and place her elbows on the arm rest of the couch. This made it much easier for Heather to direct her licks towards the top half of Alex's vulva.

Her mouth moved up to the outer labia which were even more plump from Alex's new level of arousal. Heather let her tongue slide up and down the seam where her new partner's inner and outer labia met making sure she didn't neglect one side more than the other.

Alex had her eyes closed. Her mouth was open and she was steadily breathing in and out like she had been running as hard as she could. Every once and awhile she would let a loud "Unnnnnhhhhhhh" escape from deep down in her throat. She opened her eyes for a second and looked down towards her stomach again.

Heather was busily lapping away at her and seemed distracted for the moment. Alex looked around the room quickly. The living room they were in was mostly devoid of furniture. It only had a small coffee table in front of the couch they were on and a floor lamp in one corner.

She could see a glowing blue light coming from one of the bedrooms and wondered if maybe this was where Heather was monitoring Jacob's life. She figured whatever hardware the woman was using to watch through Jacob's eyes must be located in the same place she was sleeping. She would have to be close to it in order to watch him as often as he seemed to suspect she was.

She couldn't ignore the wonderful feelings that were coming from below her waist though. She wanted to at least scan the house with her eyes but she lost focus. Heather had moved up to the very top of her vulva and began to softly kiss her clitoral hood. She focused the brushing of her mouth and lips on the shaft of Alex's clitoris causing new and more powerful waves of pleasure to be coursing through Alex's body.

Alex suddenly couldn't focus on the real reason she had followed Heather. She looked down to see the woman laying beneath her moving her tongue up and down the shaft and head of her clitoris. She could feel herself losing control. Her body seemed to automatically lower itself so that Heather could lick her harder and harder.

All at once her arms collapsed as they were still holding her up on the side of the couch. She kept her bottom half supported by her legs on either side of Heather's head. As her body stiffened she began to thrust her hips downward as her orgasm exploded inside of her.

Heather's hands came up off of Alex's hips and she began to stroke her sides and stomach causing the throbbing sensations to echo through her whole body. Her tongue continued to lick Alex again and again as her fingers continued to trace over the naked girl's body.

Finally Alex lifted up so that she was standing on the couch and casually stepped to the ground so that her feet were not on either side of Heather's head anymore.

"So how was it?"

"Incredible. It was like you knew everywhere to put your tongue."

Heather sat up and smiled. "Well that's what happens when you are part of the club that I am in."

Alex looked at her confused. "The, uh girls that like girls club?"

"Ha, I don't just like girls. I like anyone I'm attracted to that loves to have sex."

"Well that certainly gives you lots more options than picking one particular side."

"What about you Alex? You said Jacob was your man, but you just let a woman go to town on you."

Alex stood in the middle of the room but what Heather just said made her suddenly uncomfortable with the fact that she was naked.

"How do you know my name? I never told you my name."

"I know a lot about you. I know you and your friend Rose wore that boy Jacob out the other day. I now know that you enjoy sex and having it freely more than the average person."

"What makes you think that?"

"I don't know many people that would have just did what you did. The fact that you had a threesome with a girl and a guy means you are also particularly spontaneous with your partners as well."

Alex looked over at the window. She was worried someone was watching her. She hadn't felt that way until Heather had said her name.

"Well, you know my name, what is your name? And what do you have to do with Jacob if you were so quick to go down on me?"

"My name is Heather. Jacob is an associate of mine. I am a member of a group that simply calls itself the society. To call itself anything more than that would complicate things. We are a group that looks for and welcomes people that enjoy sex. People that enjoy sex so much that they love seeing others engage in it. They aren't satisfied by the usual one on one sexual experience. They view sex like others view sports. They are entertained by it, they crave it, they engage in it with more than just their individual partner."

"So you're an organized group of swingers?"

"Swingers would say we take it too far. We go beyond wife swapping and orgies. We organize events, we bring in crowds of people all like us that watch people engage in sex by themselves, in groups or in couples. They rely on us to bring new ways of having sex, new ways to get each other off and fresh new ideas on old norms of how people can have an orgasm."

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"The same reason I allowed you to follow me all the way here."

Alex covered her breasts and her vulva as best she could with her hands. She tried to look around the room for her clothes but Heather had stood up from the couch and was blocking her from them.

"Please don't hurt me. I just wanted to see who was messing around with my boyfriend."

"He isn't your boyfriend. And I am not going to hurt you. I just brought you here because I want you to become an actress for our society. You and Jacob could perform together. You are the perfect type of person, I couldn't pass you up."

"How did you know me and Jacob had a threesome?"

"For now I will just say that I have my sources. The society gives me access to things involving my actors and actresses. But I assure you that being a member has a lot of benefits. Being an actor or actress has even more benefits."

Alex thought for a moment. How deep did she want to go with this? She started to wonder just how much trouble Jacob was in. The way this woman talked, there were nothing but benefits to being a member of this society. But asking any questions about Jacob's devices and whether or not he was being controlled would throw up a red flag. She had to stay with the angle she was currently on.

"I'm interested." She said. She took her hands off of her tender areas and stood there proudly in front of Heather.

Heather started to stand up. The look on her face said she was very excited to hear this news.

"But..."

Heather's face fell. She finished getting to her feet but she seemed to hang on what Alex was going to say next.

"I have a friend I think you would be interested in as well."

12