I Threw a Party and Everyone Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been double-penetrated before, but this was a day for many firsts. The finger in my ass and the cock in my pussy pressed against the inside of my body in different ways, bringing sensations that I had never before imagined. I pushed against them, and I could feel their mass in my holes, rubbing against the thin flesh that separated them. The cock inside my pussy erupted; the man groaned when he came, and he stayed inside me while my first orgasm of the night took over. I thrashed under the men, moaning and panting around the cock in my mouth. I pulled it free so I could scream with pleasure, and I barely noticed the warm cum that splashed onto my face, coating my skin with the warm seed. That was against that rules, but I was far too lost to care.

When the man pulled free from my pussy, before the next took his place, I wiped the cum from my face and collected that which was dripping out of me; I slid my fingers deep in my own wet pussy, depositing the misplaced loads into their rightful place. The climax washed over me like a cloud, somehow filling me at the same time that it was all around me.

I had no way of knowing how many more men I had that night, or how many hot loads of cum were added to my poor, abused pussy. I know that, at some point, more arrived and were let in by those that remained from the first group. Some left after they were done with me, while others went two or even three times. Someone ordered pizza; the pizza guy had a go, too. When they were all done, I fell asleep- I slept soaked in sweat and cum, dripping sperm from my pussy and leaking onto the bed. I had been thoroughly used, and I had loved every moment of it.

I was, as I had expected, very pregnant after that night. I had no idea who the father was, but I knew that in nine months or so I would be giving birth to a baby. The money was held in escrow until the child's sex could be established, and released once it was determined to be male. And when Jacob signed off on the appropriate legal documents, I swore that he looked at me with very different eyes than he had before. But it was no matter- I was a brand new creature- one that knew exactly what she wanted out of life.

And, in that precise moment, it was simply more cock.

12