I Told Her to Lock the Door

Story Info
She became careless and now rape is inevitable.
4.3k words
4.3
72k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinstar
tinstar
1 Followers

I can only imagine the regrets and fear that must be racing through her mind. She had become careless and I can't even begin to count the times I have told her to lock the door and activate the alarm. Now she was suffering the consequences of not listening to me. She is tied to the bed about to be raped.

More about that in a minute but right now you need to know how she got herself into this predicament. We married five years ago, right after I graduated from college and she had just finished her third year. I had begun my career in management at the steel mill and was making great money, so with some coaxing we decided she would drop out of college to become "Susie Homemaker" and a full time wife. I know in this day and age it's old-fashioned but we dedicated ourselves completely too one another so it worked for us.

She maintains her looks and keeps her girlish figure. We are each proud of the other and I love showing her off to our friends or for that matter, anybody else in which we come in contact. I adorn her with regular shopping trips. I love to go with her, helping pick out her clothes. From the things I pick out, she thinks I am a chauvinist. I've always just thought I had good taste in women's clothes and what looks good on them, at least from a man's point of view. Actually, I really am quite good at it.

She indulges me by allowing me to pick out much of her wardrobe so I guess she likes it too. She is a perfect size five so I can always head for the petite section and find exactly what we like. I pick out bright colored skirts, frilly blouses or maybe a full dress with a hemline a few inches above her knee. Her legs look fantastic in heels and her clothes must fit right so as to show off her tiny waist and perky breast. Don't misunderstand, this is classy stuff I buy and I think the best way to describe her appearance is 'a look of elegance'. Many people have commented on her style and wardrobe saying she looks as though she just stepped off a page of Cosmopolitan. She is exquisite by any measure and every time we go out, I know men eventually start mentally undressing her. They can't hide it as it shows in their ogling eyes. To say the least, I am the envy of many men.

Our sex is always satisfying and I guess you could call it tame in-so-much as not being adventurous. I know what she needs and anything kinky would be out of the question for her. However tame it might be though, it is never anything less than me reaching mind blowing orgasms during sex. I am always gentle with her, taking my time and dedicating whatever effort is needed for me to pleasure her.

With me being one of the newer managers at work and having to work graveyard shift, I know she has a fear of staying alone at night. The house is like Fort Knox but over time she became careless. Becoming accustomed to the neighborhood, friendly neighbors and the safety we enjoy has caused her to become complacent with her safety. I come home from work and find she has failed to set the alarm and is leaving the door unlocked or the blinds not completely closed. I try to tell her of the danger she is creating for herself. She would listen to me and it would last for a week or so but after a while, I would come home finding unlocked doors again.

After a year of scolding her, I decided to break her of the habit. I am going to make an impression on her that she will never forget. Although it will be a frightening experience for her and a hard lesson to learn, it will be for her own good. I decided that I am going to rape her. I was terrified that someone would eventually really break-in and hurt her. I resolved myself to do anything to protect her as I feared we wouldn't be able to handle it. This will be a really good way to teach her a lesson. Nobody will get hurt for real since there won't be any hitting, slapping or anything too rough. After it's all over and she realizes how she is at fault and could have avoided the whole thing, I'll then tell her it was me that raped her. She'll be mad at first but it won't last long because she knows I'm right and I'm just looking out for her.

Just doing this half-ass and her catching me is not an option. I have never thought about raping anyone, especially my own wife. I never understood men that could force themselves on a helpless woman but the more I planned this, the more I became obsessed. I was committed to becoming unknown to her during the rape. She'll also never suspect me because we have never even talked about fantasies, especially not one involving rape. I know that many women secretly get turned on with thoughts of being taken against their will due to uncontrollable desires of a stranger and them not having any control over the outcome. She just doesn't think about things like that so it's never been discussed.

I spent almost two months preparing my assault. I am much stronger than she and I can easily overpower her. I never took off during shift so I decided the middle of the night will be the ideal time when she thinks I am at work. She would never suspect me coming home at that time of night. There were no guns in the house which eliminated my worry of getting shot. To top it off, she was a sound sleeper and providing the alarm is off and she leaves the door unlocked, as usual, I can easily walk into the house undetected.

I planned out every aspect, down to the smallest detail so she would not suspect it to be me. I always wear dress clothes to work so I decided on the night of her rape; I will wear one of the laborers dirty clothes from the locker room hamper before being sent to the cleaners. I kept my hair combed back and sprayed lightly with hairspray but this night it will be greasy and mussed, just in case she would be able to feel it during her assault. I fine tuned the details until my plan was perfect.

All I had to do was keep her from seeing me or hearing my voice. I knew of stores that sold all kinds of 'undercover' devices for people that work in security and don't want to be detected. I never realized there are so many things available to the public. I visited a couple of stores and came up with the perfect devices.

I thought night vision consisted of those bulky goggles that looked like a pair of binoculars. Little did I know they now make them not much larger than a regular pair of glasses. To my surprise and pleasure they also don't have that green tint to everything any more. I will make sure all the lights are out before she wakes and it will be pitch dark, or at least to her it will be. After talking to the salesman I also found a small electronic voice synthesizer that easily fits around the throat. It can be tuned to alter the pitch and tone of your voice. Although I was reluctant, due to the five hundred dollars I had to spend, I was really getting into this and so I was soon the proud owner of both devices.

My plan for the rape itself was to tie her to the bed, spread eagle her and make her believe I would do anything I wanted before I actually fucked her so she would be frightened beyond belief. After it was over I would leave her tied to the bed and return to work. I would be "home from work" soon so she wouldn't be tied up for very long and above all; she wouldn't be able to call the law. When I got home I would surprisingly find her in this precarious situation. She will be feeling guilty after she tells me the whole story of how she foolishly left the door unlocked again and everything that happened to her. After letting her feel really guilty and scolding her, I would then console her and after a while, I'll let her know it was me.

Friday night came and everything was routine before I departed for work. She had been leaving the alarm off and not locking the door habitually for about 5 weeks now, so I was almost positive she wouldn't lock it tonight. We said our good nights and I told her I would see her the next morning. I actually arranged to only work half the night and will get off at 3:30 A.M. Her bed time is almost always between 11 and midnight. By the time I get home at 4 or so she will be so sound asleep that not much will awaken her.

Right on time I finished my work and went to the locker room. I found a shirt and pants that stunk with sweat. I messed up my hair slicking it with butch wax and got my hands so dirty with grit they actually were scratchy to touch. I even ate a garlic clove to facilitate my deception.

When I got home, as expected the door was unlocked and the alarm was off. I put on my night glasses and voice changer as soon as I got inside. To me it was almost as bright as if the lights were on. When I entered the bedroom, I saw her laying on her back sound asleep. She was wearing her sheer baby doll pajamas I had bought for her and the covers were down just below her breast. I crept to the bedside and took four lengths of rope tying a few feet to each side of the head and foot board so I could secure her hands and legs. I wanted her completely helpless during her assault.

After feeling confident that there was no way the rope would come loose I was ready to teach her a lesson about being negligent. I jumped on the bed straddling her and quickly pinned her arms to her side with my legs. Of course she immediately screamed and started squirming around attempting to get out from underneath me. I put my dirty rough hand over her mouth and told her to shut up or I would hurt her. The synthesizer changed my voice to a perfect deeper but natural sounding raspy voice.

She wouldn't listen to my orders and continued fighting me. Her muffled protest could not even be heard in the next room much less by anyone outside. She was just no match trying to buck me off of her tiny body. She basically wore herself out before she actually relaxed after a few minutes of thrashing around. She realized that she would not be able to get loose from being pinned to the bed. After she calmed a little I again told her that I was not there to hurt her but I would if she tried screaming again but next time I would tape her mouth shut. She acknowledged that she understood so I told her I would remove my hand from her mouth if she promised not to scream again. She agreed so I eased my hand from her mouth. Of course she started with the old "What do you want?, Who are you?, I'll give you all my money if you won't hurt me". All of the cliches you would expect when you're in a situation like that.

I started ad-libbing about seeing her around town for months and how I had watched her sun bathe in the back yard wearing her tiny little white bikini and even watching her at night through the blinds. I told her that I have been wanting to get my hands on her body and how she was so sexy in her heels and short skirts teasing all the men. I went on about how tonight I was going to get some of that elegant pussy. I pulled the rope to her right hand and began to tie it down. Although she protested trying to pull her arm away, I was able to secure it with little effort. Her left arm was just as easy.

Now, back to where we started. She is tied to the bed about to be raped. I was still straddling her so I eased the covers down exposing her beautiful body. She kept saying to turn the lights on and she wanted to see me but I told her that was out of the question and it wasn't happening. Of course I intentionally changed my normal proper speech in all this to sound like an uneducated laborer. I explained to her that I was going to lick her little hot body, suck her titties and I might even decide to eat her pussy. I hated to ruin them but I got hold of those baby doll pj's and ripped that lace and silk all the way down the front exposing her completely.

I immediately got a mouth full of tit, began feeling her up and licking her body. She sharply inhaled as I was doing this and to my surprise her nipples were standing straight up like she was turned on. I actually didn't know fear would do that. After exploring her like this for 5 or so minutes, I told her not to move so I could tie her legs. She said she had no intentions of moving. I was confused by that statement but since she said she wouldn't move I just ripped her panties down and she actually raised her hips so I could remove them.

For some reason she told me to remove her top completely, apparently because it was wadded up underneath her back. She raised up as far as the ropes would let her and I took the ripped top and panties throwing them on the floor. I moved to the end of the bed and took her right ankle to tie it to the bed. I was going to have her spread eagle and helpless during tonight's lesson.

Another jaw dropping shocker came when she said she would make it good for me if I would leave her feet untied. I didn't know how to take that but figured she was just so scared being left without any control, it was just too frightening. She must have decided to just submit since being raped was inevitable anyway. I agreed to leave her legs untied but if needed, I would still tie them down. I know she must be thinking thoughts of how to quickly get this over with and survive being raped without getting hurt in the process.

I got undressed and threw those nasty sweaty work clothes up to where she couldn't avoid the odor. The stage was set now. She was laying there helpless, naked and scared to death. I was standing at the foot of the bed only wearing my night glasses and voice changer. I eased up on the bed and filled my grubby hands with her breast. Her breath quivered with fear when I returned my mouth to her nipple and sucked hard. I bit her nipples a little just to add to the fear. Nothing to hurt her but just to let her know I meant business and was going to do what I pleased. It must have irritated her nipples terribly because they swelled up like nothing I'd ever seen. They were hard as a little pencil erasers and were sticking up like they had ice stuck to them. I could even see goose bumps on both breast.

I took turned with each nipple, biting, sucking and massaging those perfect breast. She squirmed a little and her breast would heave up trying to push me away. Her breath quicken from the irritation so I decided to move on down her body licking my tongue over every inch of her petite little frame. When I got to her navel I ran my tongue in a circle and then slowly moved down her flat little stomach toward her crotch.

Although I didn't really know how to eat a girl since I've never tried it, I was going to give it a shot and act like I knew what I was doing. This was all part of my deception of fooling her. I started licking the outside lips of her shaved pussy and I heard a couple of moans of fear escape from her lips. After a while of licking, sucking and nibbling on her pussy lips and clit, she pulled her legs up, spread them wide and hunched her hips forward and let out a long slow moan. I guess even in total fear she couldn't hold back having an orgasm although I'm sure it was killing her being embarrassed like that.

She then began beggin me to untie her hands, probably so she could get the rape over and done with. I agreed after some more pleading and I knew she was convinced that I would tie and gag her if she tried anything funny. After freeing her wrist she told me to get on the bed again. To this day I don't know what she was thinking but she put her legs up and started pulling my face back to her crotch. I went along since I figured this must be a ploy to try to keep me from raping her.

When my face was close, with both hands she grabbed my greasy hair and shoved my face to her crotch as she thrust her hips upward. She said do it again but suck her clit harder and run my tongue deeper inside her. HOLY SHIT, she just took control of MY RAPE and it appears now that she was ready to be violated. She moaned, hunched, spread her pussy lips telling me to tongue her deeper and harder. After five minutes, she exploded into a second orgasm that rocked her world. Her whole body shuttered and shook for a whole minute before she was able to relax and calm down. Her breathing was like she had just run a marathon.

I laid there silently while she stroked my hair for 5 minutes as I tried to comprehend all that just took place. Now I didn't know what to do. I considered ending my charade but I was committed to raping her because I knew she had not and could not guess her rapist to be me. I was doing things to her that we never did or even mentioned doing during sex.

I decided it was time to get on with the rape and show her I was really going to do it whether she liked it or not. This other stuff leading up was child's play and now the real thing was about to unfold. I crawled up between her legs and roughly shoved them out to the sides of the bed. She didn't resist but instead raised her knees up high and told me I could enter her easier and reach deeper inside in this position. She rolled her knees up and wide apart. What the hell is the deal with this? I finally figured she was making good on her promise to make it good for me and it would be over sooner by helping things along.

She was already slick with my saliva after eating her. When I got the head of my dick close, she reached down with both hands, spreading her pussy lips with one hand and grabbed my cock with the other placing the head at her entrance. She told me "That's the spot, now go for it, pound my pussy". I've never in my life heard her talk like that. I entered her with one thrust and she let out a groan that sounded almost like a moan of pleasure.

By this time I was really excited because of her reactions to me eating her. I pumped her like a wild man, shoving everything I had into her with each stroke. She sensed my building excitement I guess and said "slow down and don't be in such a hurry, you can take your time, my husband won't be home until morning. OK, this is getting more confusing by the minute. I slowed down and then amazingly she asked if I would let her on top.

By this time, I was lost with what to do so I agreed and rolled to my back. She put a foot on each side of my waist and from a squatting position lowered her tiny body guiding the head of my cock back to her awaiting pussy. She didn't even slow down and began bouncing up and down. She threw her head back and thrust her breast forward and let out a long slow moan of pleasure, then inhaled deeply. Upon insertion she lowered her knees to my sides and leaned back on her hands arching her back while she wiggled down to become fully impaled on my cock.

She started hunching in a rhythm that rocked the bed with each stroke. It was almost as if her pussy was creating a vacuum on my cock with each withdrawal. I could see her pussy lips caressing my shaft and then again disappear deep into her belly. She was grunting, moaning and her hips would hunch deeply while the rest of her body would hold almost still. She leaned forward letting her breast dangle near my mouth and told me to suck her tits.

All right now, this is not what I was expecting. I thought she was going to try and get me off quickly so she could get this over with. I'm thinking now that she's enjoying herself. What kinda of a deal is this. My elegant, sophisticated little wife isn't scared at all, in fact she's fucking like a bitch in heat with what she thinks is a nasty stranger that she can't see and on top of all that, he invaded our home to rape her.

All these thoughts were going through my head and suddenly she shuttered and sat straight up. She bit her bottom lip and let out a moan of pleasure while she breathed like she was out of breath. Her stomach muscles tensed and I could feel the insides of her pussy pulsating in time with her grunts and moans. The sight of her climaxing was too much for me and I unloaded at the same time. When she felt my hot load squirt inside her she said "that's right, shoot that cum deep inside, empty those balls, give me all that hot spunk."

tinstar
tinstar
1 Followers
12