I Told You to Be Quiet

Story Info
Devina swoops on a juicy female sub.
1.8k words
3.97
13k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the moment Devina saw this young thing enter the bar, tailing her girlfriends and looking so eager and awkward, it was suddenly mission-critical that Devina enslave this creature. Despite her girly conformity, the juicy-but-petite girl who flipped her long black hair too much was clearly into women.

Devina waited as one bozo after another approached this pod of young females, only to get the eyeroll and the cold, bare shoulder.

She kept waiting until the target's girlfriends were drunkenly distracted and within 20 minutes, Devina was driving home with her hand on the girl's thigh. And within 30 minutes, they were standing in her front room.

"I brought you home so I could use your body for my own pleasure, you understand that don't you, little thing?"

The girl's dark eyes skated around before finally settling on the floor. Her breathing shifted into a more rapid pattern and she quaked as she said, "Yes Miss."

"That's Mistress," Devina lifted the girl's chin, "and I'm just going to refer to you as my pussy, because when I'm done with you, baby, your whole body is going to be one big sopping pussy for me."

A yip escaped the girl as Devina snatched her by the hair and pulled her to hands and knees. "Say that you understand."

"I understand," the girl whimpered.

"You do not speak unless I speak to you," Devina shook the girl by the back of her head, "and when you do answer, you always finish with "Yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Better!" Devina lurched down the hall, dragging the girl on all fours. "Strip and get on the bed with your legs in the air, now."

"Yes Mistress?" The girl dropped her dress and shed her underwear. Flushed with embarrassment, she hiked her full, round thighs and calves in the air.

Devina took hold of her ankles, pushing them over the girl's head so she could spit on her snatch. A gasp from the girl made Devina pause, one menacing eyebrow arched. Her close-cropped hair and gold nose ring made her high Egyptian cheekbones appear even more severe.

"Don't you dare make all those fake sounds, either," she threatened. "I hate that shit. You be silent while I work your hole and drink your pussy juice."

"Yes, Mistress," the girl bit down on her lip as Devina took hold of the pussy's pussy, pinching her labia together and pulling on it.

"You wet already?"

"Yes, Mistress,"

"I knew you were a slut the moment I saw you walk into that dumbass bar. The way you were lookin' around the room" -- the girl closed her eyes and Devina's finger wiggled its way between the fluffy little folds ­­--" you wanted to get fucked in the worst way, for hours, am I right?"

"Yes, you are right, Mistress."

"Say it, how much you want to get used and fucked right now."

"Please use me, Mistress, do whatever you want to me, I need it so bad, I'm such a dirty whore."

"That's good, pussy. And no man in that whole limp-dick bar was going to do it."

Devina sucks on one of her wet fingers and her eyes roll back at her new slave's flavor. "Dear lord, you are so delicious, you had better stay wet for me, because I'm going to suck you dry."

"Please, Mistress," the pussy whined before receiving a sharp smack on her ample asscheek. Devina parted the girl's legs and spread her lips before sinking tongue-deep into the girl's cunt. She didn't bother warming her up, just sucked and pulled and bit at her soaking gash.

After sampling her new morsel, Devina rolled her on her side, again cautioning her about making silly noises. "You just lie still and let me play with your holes. Reach back and spread your crack open for me."

The girl nodded and mashed her lips together before she opened up her rump for her Mistress to taste. Devina rimmed the girl's delicate little asshole, landing repeated smacks to her ass for quivering or whimpering.

"Fuck, your hole is so tasty, but so tight! I'm really going to have to work on you so that you can take my cock up in there." She resumed her feverish slurping at the girl's rectum, slipping a finger back into her and pounding at both of her openings. "Let me see those titties shake." Now the girl couldn't help herself. She let out a yell.

Devina withdrew and before the pussy could look back, she was on her belly, ass cranked over the edge of the bed, pinned by Devina's weight on her upper back while a flogger came down hard, over and over, on the backs of her thighs and her spasming ass.

"Oh Mistress, I'm so sorry..." she fumbled but Devina ignored her, continuing to unleash on the girl's exposed backside until all her flesh was cross-hatched with red. Devina's succulent butt pressed against the back of the girl's head, and her Mistress's vj left a patch of lady juice between her shoulder blades.

"Do you need more? Or are you going to shut up now?"

"I can be quiet, Mistress, I swear."

"Next time, I will gag you," Devina dismounted, dragging the girl around and resuming her previous gorging without giving her a moment to catch her breath. "Hold still, hold your crack open and don't you dare come."

"Yes, Mistress, I can do it, I want to please you," the pussy babbled. Devina smiled before planting her tongue once again on the girl's asshole, fishing inside her with her nails, working her hand deeper.

"I suspect," she scoffed between tongue thrusts, "that you can take quite a lot of cock up that sweet little hole, can't you, slut?"

""Yes, Mistress,"

"But what you girls don't understand: you are barking up the wrong tree. Aint no man who could do this to you," Devina hummed as she worked, alternating fingers and tongue, lapping, shaking suddenly, sucking hard, biting , reaching up to grab a fistful of hair and crank the girl's head back to tightly arch her spine. "Say you love getting your holes worked on so hard."

"I love it when my Mistress works my holes so hard," the girl cried, as which point Devina sank her nails into a big fistful of butt cheek. The girl jerked and when Devina's face pulled away from her crack, she started to gush again, "I'm so sorry Mistress--" but it was too late.

"I told you to be quiet," Devina said as she fastened the gag around the girl's head.

A nasal yelp was all the girl could manage now. "Now I'm going to make it so you can't squirm either." Devina sighed as she quickly looped some fibrous rope around the girl's neck and limbs, yanking her into a bind with her legs tucked in and her ass in the air.

"I'll tell you why I hate that sound so much," Devina explained as she worked, "it's because of porn. That's what men think women are supposed to sound like, and so that's the sound that tells them they are doing something right," she continued as she worked the knots into place, contorting the girl into a single mound of female flesh like an oyster on the half shell. "Women learn to make those sounds to please men. Well, I am not a man, I know the different between those fake sounds and real sounds. So for now, you are going to learn to be quiet."

For the third round, Devina employed a bullet vibrator, swirling it over the girl's pointy hard clit. Drool ebbed out onto the mattress and Devina laughed at the pussy's mess. "What a dirty girl you are, you are making puddles all over my bed. You get to clean that up too."

Devina rolled some oil onto the soft expanse of the girl's punished ass while she continued to lick at her exposed bunghole. "Damn little pussy, I think I need to ride that pretty ass." There was a pause, and the slut lay there, a knotted ball of girl parts waiting and panting through her nose. Devina didn't take her eyes off the girl as she tugged on a harness, loaded up with a fat black cock, not bothering with lube.

"You're so wet I don't even need to lube up this cock, do I, baby girl?" again grabbing sweaty, tangled hair and thrusting the girl's face deep into the bed. Devina's hand glided over the firm globes of exposed haunches, for a moment lulling the girl into the soft sensation. "Shhh," she soothed.

Right before slamming her phallus up inside the pussy.

"See?" Devina growled and pumped hard into the girl's swollen slit, "You are just one big...open...sloppy...wet...pussy...now..." Devina grabbed the rope for leverage and went into an almost mechanical trance, thumping the girl's underside with loud, slushy sounds. Her own bush was sopping her inner thighs as she gritted her jaw and hammered away.

"That's what you needed so bad, little bitch?" Devina pulled the cock out of the girl's pussy and pushed it into her ass. What would have been a wail, if not for the gag, erupted from the girl, but rather than stopping, Devina continued to rock out on her asshole while she brought down hard smacks on the poor creature's creamy cheeks.

It went on so long and when the girl started to get dry, Devina would just resume spitting and licking at her holes. Finally, she pushed the girl off her, letting her fall sideways on the bed.

Ditching the harness, Devina sat down at the pussy's face, unfastened the gag and fed her some water. She arranged the girl's hair away from her streaked face and began untethering the rope.

The girl lay in a lump and Devina watched closely. After her breathing regulated, the girl turned her big dark eyes toward Devina.

"Mistress, may I speak?"

"Yes, pussy, you can speak." She beamed openly.

"Please own me and let me keep serving you?" Devina snorted dismissively, but the girl nuzzled her face toward Devina's crotch pleading, "Please Mistress, use my face for your pleasure, please..." to which Devina shrugged and guided the girl's face in.

"Alright," she clamped a strong hand on the back of the girl's skull and ground her face straight into her sweltering cunt. She jutted her hips, violently fucking the girl's whole face. "Make your mouth wide and suck my clit, ooh your lips are so soft, pussy, I'm about to squirt all over your pretty face." Devina's narrow waist and driving hips wound in circles, her hands holding the girl's head stationary. "Open wider and suck harder pussy, you need to make me come," Devina, twerked harder and the girl hummed and closed her eyes just in time before a hot stream of ejaculate coated her visage, momentarily blinding her and dripping along her hair. Devina howled, "drink it, pussy," and the girl obeyed by guzzling the steamy liquid shooting out of Devina's yoni.

"I will take you on. But only as a trial. What I did to you tonight is just foreplay." The girl lifted up for a moment, her expression teary and blissful.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said quickly before returning to her new Mistress' musky bayou, her new happy place.