I Traded My Man Card For a Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ownership? Keep me, Daddy? What do you mean by keeping me?"

"It means, johnnie, that you may consider yourself my property. I own you. You're mine and mine alone. That is, mine alone unless I share you with some fortunate man on whom you could perfect your cock sucking skills."

But what if I don't want you to own me?"

"Simple really. You have no say as to who may own you. You're very lucky I plucked you out of the few acceptable sissies out there. Some men are cruel. For some reason, abusing their sissy makes them feel masculine, feel better about themselves. I promise never to abuse you, johnnie. I may have need to punish you for any misbehavior which will result in a bare bottom spanking."

"Daddy, I'm 26. No one is going to spank me."

"Are you sure? I bet you never thought you'd become a cock sucker before you got here today?"

I started to cry. I couldn't help it. I'd been called sissy most of my life and now Daddy has confirmed it. Daddy knew what I was crying about and held me closer. "That's it baby, let those tears fall. Weep, johnnie. Weep for the man you never were. But baby, when you're ready to accept who and what you are, those tears will be tears of happiness."

"Happiness? Would you be happy learning that you were born a sissy?"

Daddy thought about my question. "Look, johnnie; the easy way you swam between my legs and kissed my cock through my bathing suit, then pulled it out. You were attracted to me, baby girl. It's a sissy's nature, your nature to be attracted to real men and serve them. Tell me this. Did you have a boner when you sucked my cock?"

I nodded, partly in shame and partly because I knew he was right. "Yes Daddy. Your beautiful cock made me get hard."

"I know, baby. I know this is difficult for you to comprehend but I've told you this for your own good. Don't fight your yearning, johnnie. Be my girl and be happy being my girl. You'll find life can be beautiful."

I left Daddy to go to the bathroom to blow my nose and dry my eyes. Daddy was picking up his swim suit and towel when I returned. "Let's shower and dress for dinner baby."

Seeing his cock hanging long and swaying as he walked was hypnotic.

"I see my girl is fascinated by her man's cock."

His voice snapped me out of my trance. "All I have are the clothes I wore. You said not to bring anything."

"I did. I have a surprise for you. Come with me."

We returned to my assigned bedroom. Daddy opened the closet and brought out a small suitcase and a pink leather bag. I am very good with figures, johnnie, and I figured your feminine figure out. We're at the beach. No need to dress any way other than beach casual. You'll find your attire in the suit case and I just know you'll know what to do with the items in the little pink bag."

Daddy left me to get ready and I opened the suit case. "Oh my," I said out loud. Black panties. A pale pink Spanx. A low cut, tummy revealing cropped top with puffy ruffled short sleeves, and white sandals. Daddy expected me to wear this outfit? Panties? Really?

I laid the clothing out on the bed and thought about the events of the day. While I wasn't sure I liked being owned, Daddy was very nice to me. I truly believed he cared about my feelings. And there was that feminine feeling I had earlier that hadn't quite left me. I thought how nice it felt when Daddy held me after I blew him. His broad hairy chest, his big hand holding my bottom. It all seemed so right, so perfect then. Why was I resisting that which made me feel such comfort?

I opened the leather bag. Lipstick, mascara, eye liner. All the stuff a woman would wear on a date. And I had no idea how to put any of it on except the lipstick.

I could feel my dick get hard again. I got into the shower in my ensuite and took the rubber band out of my pony tail. As I washed, I thought about what Daddy had said and the clothes he expects me to wear. "I certainly didn't want a spanking."

"Daddy thought of everything." The hair dryer hanging by the mirror, the hair brush, tooth brush and paste. If nothing else, Daddy was prepared and very generous.

Still naked, I blew out my hair and decided to leave it brushed down on the sides of my face instead of my usual ponytail.

I retrieved the lipstick and while it took me more than a couple tries to get it right, I was happy with the result. Looking at my painted lips, I thought about the cock that passed through them earlier. Even as my dick twitched, I still couldn't believe I did that. But I knew I'd be doing that a lot.

I knew it. I knew the panties would show. I had pulled on the French-cut panty and pink Spanx. You could easily see I was wearing black panties through the thin material. I looked like a hot trailer trash chick on the prowl.

I pulled the top over my head, straightened out my hair, put on the sandals and took a deep breath. Now for Daddy to see what he's created.

"Well?" I asked Daddy. "How does your sissy look?"

"Just splendid. Turn around and let your Daddy see that fat ass."

"You'll be able to see my panties through them."

"Yes. Just as I planned. You look pretty with your hair down. I want you to wear like that always."

"Even at work?"

"Even there. We may have to get your belly button pierced too, baby. Something that proves my ownership."

Ever the gentleman, Daddy continued to treat me as though I was a woman. Opening doors, seating me. He even used his napkin to wipe a bit of cocktail sauce from my face during dinner.

It was while we were having an after dinner drink that Daddy told me what I could expect from him tonight. Taking my hand, he assured me he would be gentle when he took my virginity.

"Um, you mean you're going to fuck me?"

"That I am, princess. I've been wanting to turn that fat ass into a pussy for some time now."

"Yes, I know. You weren't shy about telling me that either."

Daddy kissed my hand. Baby girl, life it too short to beat around the bush. You see something you want, you have to grab it."

Later we were standing on the patio listening to the ocean. Daddy moved behind me. He crossed his arms over the front of me and held me close. The warmth of his body contrasted nicely with the cool ocean breeze. I put my hands on the backs his.

I felt Daddy's cock growing and his hands began exploring me. Reaching up under my blouse, daddy played with my nipples, pinching gently, slowly adding pressure until I moaned. I turned in his arms, my hands on his tight ass. Daddy ran his hand under my hair on the back of my head. Holding me still, I closed my eyes as his lips met mine.

His tongue probed my mouth, finding my own tongue a willing partner in his seduction. I'd never been kissed like Daddy was kissing me. Quick pecks, kisses on the cheek, for sure. This was new, different, exciting. I felt that familiar feminine feeling washing over me.

I reached between us and fondled Daddy's growing cock. Unzipping his trousers, I knelt like the good sissy I was meant to be. I kissed his cock through his trousers then reached in and freed the object of my desire.

Daddy ran his fingers through my hair. "That's my good girl," he said, his voice raspy. "Show your daddy what a good cock sucker his sissy is, johnnie."

I knelt back and unfastened his belt and helped Daddy out of his shoes, trousers and underpants. He pulled his shirt off as I held his ass and swallowed as much of his cock as I could.

"Wait a minute, baby. I expect my cock suckers to be naked when she services her Daddy. But you are special. Leave your panties on. And just so you know, I want you to wear panties all the time. At home, here, at work. Toss out you man panties and wear what's appropriate for my sissy."

Daddy watched as I peeled my Spanx down. I knew what he wanted to see so before bending to remove the garment, I turned my back to him. Bending at the waist, I felt Daddy step in behind me. Holding my hips, Daddy pressed his cock between the cheeks of my big bottom.

"Grab your ankles, bitch," he growled. I felt the sawing, back and forth as Daddy slid his cock up and down like he was fucking me.

He held me and faux-fucked me for several minutes before telling me to turn around.

Daddy must have been really aroused. He grabbed my hair furiously fucked my face as he cursed and called me his faggot sissy, cock sucking bitch, and more.

All I could do was hold on to his thighs as he rammed his cock into my throat forcing me to deep throat him for the first time. I loved it. I loved knowing I turned Daddy on so that he was almost frantic to cum.

As if to show me who was in charge, Daddy held the back of my head and jerked his cock covering my face neck and chest with his copious ejaculate. Then he used his cock to collect what sperm he could and had me lick it off.

"Damn that was good. Go wash up, baby girl."

I scampered off and cleaned up as I was told. Returning to Daddy, I had a question. Daddy? What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Well, I haven't cum yet and I'm getting sore down there."

Daddy turned from the bar, a drink in his hand. Still naked, his cock was still enthralling. "Come sit with me, johnnie."

Daddy pulled me onto his lap. "Damn girl, I love the feel of your ass in panties on my cock."

My arms were around his neck. I kissed his cheek.

"Now you were wondering if I'd get you off, help you cum??

"Yes sir. I mean it's just....."

A quick swat on my bum shut me up.

"Real men like what you can do for them just as you like performing your sissy duties. But real men aren't going to play with your tiny dick, even if it was 12" long. It's not what we do. But, when I fuck you, when we make love, you'll have your orgasm, just like a woman. It's nothing intended. Your orgasms aren't important to me. When you cum from being fucked, it's only a by-product of me getting mine."

"Then what you're telling me, Daddy is that..."

Another swat on my bottom told me Daddy wasn't finished.

"What I'm telling you is the real men use people like you for our own gratification. You are useful in many ways, baby, but mostly to keep my balls drained."

"That's not much of a life for me, Daddy," I pouted.

"johnnie, I know you're smart. I know you've been to college and all but girlfriend, you have no clue to what life is all about."

"Daddy," I whispered.

"What now?"

"Shut up and take me to bed. I want you to fuck your sissy."

Hope you liked this story and resonates with you. your comments are welcomed.

12