I Try Bi with Bill

Story Info
First time bi.
1.4k words
3.88
48.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Age 60, semi-retired and nervously wanting to try out my bi side, I began to explore the Net and joined Adult Friend Finders seeking either male or female partners. In time, summoning up my courage, I agreed to meet Bill near Fareham.

My heart was thumping madly as I rang his bell. He opened up and welcomed me in; he knew I was a bi-virgin and was very good in not rushing me. We sat together on his sofa and chatted for quite a while; then he put his hand on my knee. I looked at him but did nothing to stop him and after a few moments his hand slid upward along the inside of my thigh until he was cupping my cock and balls. I came out of my almost catatonic state and reached over to him. He was wearing string tie sweat pants and as I immediately noticed nothing underneath when I in turn reached his groin I was able to feel him in detail through the thin material. My heart was again thudding as I realised that I was going to go through with having sex with him. I'd wondered on the way to meet him if I'd chicken out but I never for a moment came close to doing so.

He suggested we moved to the bedroom which I was happy to do until I realised there was no heat in the room; it was early February! I said I'd like some warmth and he fetched a fire but obviously it took a while to achieve anything so we chatted meanwhile.

Then when the room had warmed up he began to undress me and I followed suit. It was a thrill to peel his shirt off and caress his chest which was moderately hairy. He had likewise stripped my upper half to reveal my much more hairy torso. It wasn't long before he undid my belt and slid my trousers off followed by my pants and socks. I matched him undoing his trouser ties and tugging them off; his cock bobbed forth about 2/3rds erect, about the same length as mine but noticeably thicker. We stood for a few seconds caressing each other, another big new thrill as I caressed another man's cock for the first time. It felt lovely; heavy and warm.

He guided me onto the bed and told me to lay on my back; wondering what he had in mind I obeyed. He reached for a jar on his dressing table and scooped out some ointment. I was then asked to swing my legs up and back and I eagerly complied. I remember feeling both embarrassment at exposing my anus so blatantly and excited and pleased at doing so, my exhibitionist side loving it. He rubbed the cream onto my hole, his finger pressing just a touch inside. He said that in a moment I'd start to feel something and sure enough I felt warmth which increased steadily peaking out before it got too much. It was absolute bliss: I loved it. Unfortunately I didn't ask for the name of the product as I've often wanted a repeat by doing it to myself.

He lay down next to me on my left side and for a while he held me close and we caressed each others' backs and bums, our cocks deliciously rubbing against each other. He didn't try to kiss me for which I was glad as I had never had any inclination to do so with a man. (Things have changed a bit since then in that area!).

Then he repositioned himself so that we were in a 69 position, he pulling on my ass to bring my cock into contact with his mouth which opened and quickly took me deep inside. It felt good, very good and it got better and better as he brought his tongue into action circling the tip and licking along its length. I'd been hard before he sucked me, now I was rigid.

I saw his cock inches away, swollen and red, the eye gaping slightly and looking wet. I took a deep breath and realised that even if I'd wanted to stop I couldn't now; I owed him for the pleasure he was giving me. Not that I wanted to stop though a part of my mind was saying that if I sucked him I was definitely bi-sexual. It would be the point of no return.

I was nervous as to how well I'd do it; I knew that my teeth mustn't hurt him but otherwise I had no experience to fall back on except for having been on the receiving end. Oh well, only one way to get it. I moved my head forward, opened my mouth and for the first time tasted a cock. The taste was little strange; I realised it might be pre-cum but at that time I'd never tasted my own so had no comparison. I let the cock slide to the back of my throat and a thrill of achievement surged through me; I'd done it, the mental barrier had been broken.

I set to, my tongue trying to copy what Bill was doing; as he licked my cock head I licked his. Soon I was doing my own thing. Two things were not as I'd expected. Firstly his foreskin refused to stay back; I'd use my fingers to retract it with some difficulty but when my lips replaced them it slid back all but covering the head. Try as I might to get it to stay back it simply refused to do so. It was I think very tight. It was maddening because I wanted the uncovered head to suck, to run my tongue along the groove behind it.

Secondly his balls were huge. This I found first with my fingers then when I licked and sucked them. Oddly enough over the years of looking at and thinking about cocks I'd never given any thought to balls differing. I managed to get one into my mouth but only just.

Bill wasn't lying passive as I tried to do well. His fingers had been caressing my ass, his fingers gradually slipping between my cheeks touching then probing my anus. It was wonderful: better was to follow when his mouth released my cock and moved to my cheeks, licking and kissing as it approached the centre. I sucked and wondered how far he'd go; the answer was soon known when his tongue tip touched the centre and flickered around my hole. I'd been rimmed by a girl friend once and loved it. Bill was better, his tongue laving across my ring time after time.

I felt a little self conscious; it was several hours since I'd showered; was I still clean and fresh. Automatically I tightened my sphincter to minimise any risk of an unpleasant taste for him. I also thought he'd only do it for a few moments but that wasn't the case; he kept on licking and probing hard seemingly trying to get the tip inside me.

After a short while I rationalised the situation; Bill knew what he was doing and hadn't found anything too nasty so I relaxed the sphincter and the pleasure increased as his tongue probed and pushed just as hard. A few more moments and I thought 'What the Hell he's enjoying it and knows the risks he's running' so I started to push out my ring waiting for him to stop; he didn't so I pushed hard to open myself as much as possible and it made no difference to him; his tongue continued its expert work, a hand wanking me at the same time. It made a difference to me though in that the pleasure was magnified; it was glorious ecstasy and I revelled in it as I continued my rather mundane sucking and caressing of his cock.

I learnt something else about cock sucking; one can get physically tired in that my jaw began to ache as did my neck from bobbing to and fro. Eventually I had to tell him and I switched to just wanking. I was close to the edge and told him and he withdrew his tongue from between my cheeks and wanked me to a finish over my stomach. I followed suit enjoying his cum pouring out and feeling great satisfaction at giving Bill pleasure. After a short while he went and fetched a warm flannel and cleaned me up then himself.

So that was that; I'd finally satisfied an itch of many decades standing and knew it wouldn't be the last time.