I Voyeur - Conclusion

Story Info
Final chapters.
2.9k words
4.33
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 -- First House - The Bathroom

As I had said previously, this was an old house build during the mid to late 19th century. It was originally heated by two fireplaces, one on each floor which were bricked up when a coal furnace was installed in the 1940's and it was eventually replaced with a gas furnace in the 1960's. My wife who was always complaining about the dust and dirt being sucked into the ductwork and deposited on the furniture asked me to install something to keep the dust down. It was while trying to come up with a solution that I discovered that when the ducts to the second floor were installed the contractor saved himself a lot of time and money by only running two ducts to the second floor. One served the master bedroom and middle bedroom and the other served the back bedroom/office and bathroom and the vents for the rooms were back to back. I realized that you could see from one room to the other since the vents were just pieces of metal with square openings. Figuring I could use this for my peeping pleasure when we had friends or family visit, I made up some lame story to tell my wife so I didn't have to obstruct the view.

A few weeks after this discovery, I got a call from my sister asking if my niece, Alexis, could stay with my wife and I while she was checking out a couple colleges in the area. We were more like cousins since she was only about 5 years younger than me and Rita and Alexis got along like sisters since they were only a year apart in age.

I took off early from work to pick up Alexis at the airport and almost had a heart-attack when I saw her racing toward me. She had definitely filled out since the last time I saw her at my High School graduation. Back then, she was a barely five foot tall, flat-chested, hipless, assless, teeny-bopper. While she had not gotten any taller, she now had what looked to be a firm, wonderfully shaped ass but still very little in the boob department. She about knocked me off my feet when she launched herself at me throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you and Rita, Mac. I can't wait to see her, get caught up, go shopping." Alexis rambled on before giving me a light kiss on my lips and letting herself back down.

As we drove back to the house, I was hoping that I would get to see more of the lovely creature sitting in the passenger seat. When we arrived, I grabbed her bags from the trunk and headed up the front steps. Just as I was unlocking the door, I heard the phone start ringing. Opening the door, I quickly raced down the hall and answered the phone. It was Rita and she told me she'd be home late because she and her boss had to meet a client for dinner and asked me to put Alexis on the phone. Handing the phone to Alexis, I went back outside to get her bags. I returned just in time to hear Alexis say, "OK Rita, see you later."

I gave Alexis a quick tour of the downstairs before grabbing her bags and heading upstairs. When we got to the top of the steps I waited for her and began telling her, "there's the bathroom, that room is my office, at the end of the hall is our bedroom." as I pointed to the various rooms.

"And this will be your room." I said as I walked in and placed her bags on the bed.

"Since Rita's going to be late and I can't boil water without burning it, why don't I order pizza for dinner." I laughed as I walked out of the bedroom.

"Sound good to me! I don't want to be poisoned and die from your cooking." She giggled.

"Sausage and pepperoni?" I asked.

"Yup." Alexis answered.

I went downstairs and ordered the pizza. When I got off the phone, I went to the bottom of the steps and shouted, "It's going to be about 45 minutes before the pizza gets here."

"Okay, that'll give me time to take a shower. Where are the towels?" she asked.

"I'll be right up to get you some and show you how to use the shower." I replied.

"I think I know how to use a shower." she replied back.

"This isn't your ordinary shower." I said as I ran up the steps.

Going into my office, I grabbed a couple towels and a washcloth form the closet and then walked to the bathroom where Alexis was already waiting.

"Here are your towels and washcloth, Rita has a bunch of that smelly stuff that you girls use on the shelf." I stated as I entered the bathroom.

"Thanks Mac but I brought my own smelly stuff" lexis said as she pointed to a suitcase on the floor beside the vent.

I opened the shower curtain to show her how to work it.

"What is that contraption?" Alexis asked with a confused look on her face when she saw the jerry-rigged shower I had installed since there was no way to install a regular shower.

There were a bunch of pipes and handles along with a hand held shower head. I showed her how to operate everything without turning on the water. My heart was racing and blood started rushing to my swelling cock as I turned to leave hoping Alexis wouldn't notice the growing bulge in my shorts.

"Mac, I'm still confused, could you please turn on the water and adjust the temperature for me?" she whined.

"Okay." I said trying to sound disgusted.

Once I got the water temperature "perfect" as she told me, I hurried out of the bathroom and into my office to peek at Alexis through the vent. Laying down on the floor, I looked through the vent and saw Alexis standing at the sink with her clothes still on. I could see from her feet to just about her shoulders. I watched as she turned to face me, grabbing the bottom of her t-shirt and lifting it up exposing her red bra as I freed my hardening cock from the confines of my shorts. I alternately rubbed my cock and massaged my balls as I watched Alexis reach behind her back and unsnap her little bra. Leaning forward she let the bra fall away from her teeny tiny titties exposing them to my leering eyes for the first time in many years. I giggled to myself when I saw her naked teenage tits since they were not much more than a couple bumps on her chest but damn did she have some big pink nipples. They had to be at least an inch long and 3/4" in diameter surrounded by two inch diameter areolas that were a slightly darker shade of pink.

Not wanting to cum too fast, I slowed down massaging my throbbing cock as I watched her unbutton and unzip her little jeans shorts and lowered them. I couldn't believe what I saw, her matching red panties, if you want to call them that, consisted of a couple of strings attached to a little triangle of material that barely covered her pussy lips. There could not have been more than 2 square inches of material. My heart started racing as she hooked her thumbs into the string around her little waist and pushed them down. My eyes bugged out when the little patch of material slid down and exposed her bald pussy mound and her tiny, thin pussy lips. Holy shit, it doesn't look much different than the last time I saw her naked which was about ten years ago I thought to myself as I began stroking my cock faster.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when Alexis squatted down directly in front of the vent with her legs spread as she began pulling her shower gels and shampoo from her suitcase. There was her bald little peach peeking back at me about a foot and a half from my eyes. I could feel the sperm in my balls really start boiling as she stood up and walked over to the shower. After placing her shower supplies on the shelf in the shower, Alexis reached down, lifted the toilet lid and seat and straddled the bowl. She then reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers. When she started peeing, I couldn't hold back any longer and my aching cock exploded splattering the wall in front of me. I fell back on the carpet to catch my breath and let my heart beat to slow down. I laid there for a moment and when I looked back into the bathroom, Alexis was in the shower with the curtain closed. Grabbing a towel I cleaned up my mess and went back downstairs to wait for the pizza.

That night I dreamt of Alexis and her itsy bitsy titties and tight little pussy.

That was the only opportunity I had to observe Alexis since my wife didn't have to work late the rest of the week Alexis stayed with us.

"See you at Thanksgiving." Alexis said as she got in Rita's car to go to the airport.

"See you then."

Chapter 5 -- First House - The Guest Bedroom --Part 1

I had just gotten home from work one Friday night when my wife called to inform me of two things - #1 that her sister, Millie and Millie's husband Karl were coming to visit for a few days and would be at our house around 7:00PM and her flight was cancelled and she wouldn't be home until the morning. A couple hours later, Millie and Karl arrived and after giving them a quick tour of the house and putting their suitcases in their bedroom, we went downstairs to watch TV and have a few drinks.

We watched a couple police shows during which Karl and I had each downed a 6-pack of beer while Millie had 4 glasses of wine. Between the long drive and the drinks, Millie and Karl both said that they were going to bed. I agreed that it had been a long day and I was going to turn in also. I turned off the lights and followed them upstairs watching Millie's plump ass as she somewhat staggered up the steps. When she got to the top, she headed straight into the bathroom and Karl headed for their bedroom. I wanted to duck into my office and peek in on Millie doing her business but couldn't figure out what to tell Karl if he asked why I was going in there instead of my bedroom. I don't think ' it's like this Karl, I'm going in there to look at your wife's pussy while she's pissing' would have gone over very well so I hurried to my bedroom and closed the door just as I heard Millie flush the toilet.

Not bothering to turn on the light, I quickly laid down in front of the shared vent and looked into Millie and Karl's room. Karl was sitting at the foot of the bed taking his shoes off when Millie staggered in and stood in front of Karl with her back to me. My cock started getting hard as I watched Karl wrap his arms around Millie and start squeezing her ass cheeks and rubbing her pussy from behind. I wondered how far they would go as I slipped out of my sweat pants and boxers and laid them on the carpet under my now steel hard shaft.

I started humping back and for the on my sweats as Karl's hands slid up and into the waistband of Millie's pants. In one quick motion, he had the pants and her panties down around her knees and Millie's big bare ass was now on display to my leering eyes. I sometimes fantasized about fucking her in the ass as I slammed my cock in and out of my wife's skinny butt. I watched as Karl massaged her jiggling globes, spreading them every once in a while showing me her puckered rose bud and a glimpse of her dark brown pubic hairs. I don't think she had ever shaved or trimmed her bush since it seemed like her hairs hung a couple inches between her plump thighs.

I continued humping myself against my sweat pants as I saw Millie drop to her knees between Karl's thighs and pull off his boxers. I laughed to myself when his erect cock came into view. It couldn't have been any more than four inches long and about as thick as my pinkie finger. I watched as Millie gave it a few licks and then took the whole thing in her mouth without any problem. She had only bobbed up and down a few times before Karl pushed her head away and sticking his hands in her armpits helped Millie stand up.

I gazed intently as Millie turned to face me unsuspectingly showing her extremely hairy pussy. I'd be picking hairs out of my teeth for weeks if I ate her out I thought as I saw Millie reach between her wide spread legs, grab ahold of Karl's miniscule manhood, place it at the entrance to her cunt and sit down devouring the entire four inches in one swift moment. Millie remained still for a few seconds before she started humping up and down on Karl's dick as I matched her thrusts into my sweatpants. It couldn't have been more than a minute later when I saw Karl's legs start quivering and grab Millie's waist with his hands and hold her tight against his thighs before helping her stand up as his now deflated cock slipped out of her hole.

I watched as Millie grabbed her robe, slipped it on and walked to the door as Karl scooted up on the bed and laid down. It wasn't more than thirty seconds later that I heard Karl snoring loudly. I was just about to get up and go to the bathroom and jack off while fantasizing about fucking Millie in the ass when I saw Millie return. After closing the door, Millie took off her robe, hung it on the back of the door and proceeded to remove her bra. Her tits were larger than I'd imagined with about two inch diameter dark brown areolas and nipples that had to be over an inch long. I imagined sucking on them as I humped my newly hard erection in my sweats.

I presumed that she was looking for her sleeping clothes as I watched her rummage around in her suitcase while every once in a while looking behind her at her passed out husband. Man, was I surprised when she pulled a bullet shaped plastic vibrator. My heart was racing as she lay down on the floor at the foot of the bed, planted her feet on the floor with her knees raised and spread wide. I was staring at the hairiest pussy I had ever seen, Her pubic hair started just below her belly button almost from hip to hip in a big triangle down between her thighs and ending at her asshole, there was even some running down the inside of her thighs.

I watched as she took that hard piece of plastic and sucked on it for a few seconds while her ring finger ran up and down her slit. I began humping my throbbing faster and faster into my sweats as I gazed at her spreading her pussy lips with two of her fingers exposing the glistening pink insides of her cunt. I could hear a faint buzzing as she placed the point of her helper at the entrance to her love hole and with one quick motion sank it completely inside her, her ass coming off the floor a couple inches when it bottomed out. Turning on my side, I grabbed my aching cock and began stroking my shaft in time with Millie sliding the vibrator in and out of her wet pussy imagining it was my dick instead of that vibrator filling her love tunnel. I could see her thighs start shaking and figured she was close to cumming so I increased my stroking. I could feel that familiar tingling in my balls as I got closer and closer to cumming. Suddenly, Millie slammed the vibrator fully into her cunt, squeezed her thighs tightly and started shaking violently as her orgasm racked her body. I couldn't hold back any longer so I grabbed by boxers and held them in front of my big purple head as my sperm rushed up my shaft and blasted out the head of my cock with so much force that it felt like someone had stuck a hot poker in my hole.

We lived in this house for a couple more years until I got a new job that had us moving around the country for twenty years. During those couple years I continued to spy on Mary and Terry undressing, going to the bathroom, changing their tampons and bathing every chance I had but never had another opportunity to watch anyone in our bathroom or guest bedroom.

We finally had enough of moving around and purchased an old inn and decided to open a Bed and Breakfast Inn.

Stay tuned for that story.