I Wanna Cum

Story Info
A groupie is invited back after the show.
1.1k words
4.26
21.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had been waiting patiently all day for this moment. Staying behind after the show, she managed to catch up with Brian Molko as he was leaving the venue with the rest of the band. He had smiled and chatted to her, along with Stefan and Steve. He invited her back to the hotel for a coffee. Which turned into a glass of wine. Which turned into three.

Sitting together on the small sofa, both buzzing with a mixture of adrenalin and alcohol, they fell into silence, watching each other. She was blushing, suddenly shy. She looked away and said something about the gig, something she had already said earlier in the evening, but Brian wasn't listening. He shifted a little closer, watching her lips move, wondering how they would feel to kiss, how they would feel wrapped around his cock. It had been so long. He no longer described himself as bisexual in interviews. When he was asked about his sexuality, he simply said "abstinent". Although it wasn't completely by choice.

As she rambled, he was aware of how the smell of his aftershave made her stammer a little, his hand on her leg making her shiver. When she finally ran out of meaningless things to say, he leaned over and planted a light kiss on her cheek. Her blush intensified and she bit her lip, excitement causing her heart to beat harder and faster.

Brian licked his lips, watching her reaction, encouraged by how she wasn't pulling away. He leaned in again, this time pressing his lips against hers. They were soft and warm and tasted a little like the wine. She reached out, brushing his cheek with her fingertips. His hand traveled up her thigh to her hip, pulling her closer, then slipping under her dress to touch her skin. His cool hands against her warm back made her gasp. Their lips caressed and sucked at each other, their tongues brushing only briefly.

She trailed her hand down from his cheek, to his chest, stroking him through his shirt. She continued downwards, stopping now and then to caress him, until she reached the erection straining against his jeans. When she applied a little pressure, rubbing against the hardness beneath the material, he moaned into the kiss.

He pulled away to pull his shirt over his head and claimed her lips again as reached behind her, fumbling with her bra hooks through her dress. There was a satisfying click as the clasp came undone. Brian smiled to himself, as they rested their faces against each other, panting and breathing each other's breath. He tugged at the hem of her dress, she shifted her weight so he could move it over her body before pulling it over her head, careful to take the bra with it.

Her blush was back and he noticed that she was trembling and goosebumps were forming on her pale skin. He wondered very briefly if she was cold, but he was no longer thinking with his head. He pulled her close to him once again and brought his face to her neck, nibbling on the skin until it flushed red. She was easing his belt open, then the button, and finally the zipper. He sighed in relief as his cock freed itself from his jeans. He never wore underwear at a gig.

As Brian teased her neck, she reached for his now free cock, her cold fingers making him jump, and then breathe heavily when she began stroking him. "Mmmm." He moaned into her neck, unable to stop himself thrusting at her hand, needing more contact. "Bedroom." He growled. "Now."

Pulling her to her feet, his cock bouncing as he moved, her in just stockings and a thong, he led her to the bedroom of the hotel. At the foot of the bed, he kissed her roughly, before pushing her backwards onto the bed, climbing on top of her, between her legs. He resumed his assault on her neck, his long hair tickling her face, his cock rubbing against the thin material covering her wetness.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him close and reached down to edge his jeans to his thighs. Arching against him, she whispered, "I need you." Brian, grunted in response, his lips leaving her skin just long enough for him to peel his skin tight jeans off and shift her further up the bed, before finding her again; this time sucking on her erect nipples. He felt down her body until he reached her crotch, hooking his fingers into the waistband of her thong. She lifted her hips for him to tug the garment down her thighs. Brian threw them into a corner of the room, positioning himself at her entrance, rubbing against her.

He pressed himself roughly inside of her, causing her to hiss and arch against him, increasing the contact and driving him deeper. He held them both still, savouring the sensation of being deep inside another, before easing himself out, the head of his cock remaining only just inside of her. He drove himself in again, closing his eyes as he felt his cock brush her cervix. She tightened around him, squeezing him, holding him inside of her, and let out a tiny whimper.

The sound seemed to ruin any restraint that Brian still had. He began to pound into her, filling the room with the sounds of heavy breathing and the slap of skin on skin. One hand wrapped around her waist, gripping her tight and pulling her down on to his cock in time with his thrusts, causing her to cry out each time he pressed against her cervix, filling her completely.

It wasn't long before he felt his climax building in his balls, the tightening sensation that announced his imminent release. "Fuck...." He groaned, as he fucked her harder, faster, as chased after the feeling that he had been waiting for. It approached steadily, the point of no return closer with every movement. "I'm gonna..."

"Please," She begged, raising her hips from the bed to meet his thrusts. "I need it..."

"I'm..." He gasped, a bead of sweat dripping down his temple, his hair sticking to his face. "Fuck, I'm cumming..." He had lost the ability to think or talk. All that mattered was the sensation and maintaining it. His mouth hung open and his eyes screwed shut as his orgasm shook his body and he filled her with his cum. He held her tight, buried deep inside of her, waiting until the last spasm of pleasure had left him, then collapsed on top of her, panting. Her legs still wrapped around him, she stroked his damp hair, until his cock softened and slipped out of her.

He rolled off her, lying on his back and staring at the ceiling. His cum dripped down towards her arse, leaving a damp spot on the once fresh sheets. When she finally looked over at him, his eyes had closed and his breathing had settled into a steady rhythm.

She let herself out.