I Wanna Play a Game Ch. 02

Story Info
A little naughty goes a little further.
1.4k words
4.17
36.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging a pair of silk ties, Bunny sashes over to my chair. I can see the mischievous look in her eyes. My cock twitches whenever she looks at me that way; I know what she is thinking.

"I wanna play another game." The sexy smirk on her face makes my heart race and the blood plunge straight to my dick.

I pull her soft, warm body onto my lap and she snuggles around my neck. "What would my girl like to play tonight?" I whisper in her ear as I caress the tousled blonde from her eyes.

She giggles and slides seductively off my lap. Taking my hand, she leads me to the bedroom. My wooden chair is at the end of the bed and I get an idea of what kind of game my angel has in mind. She licks my neck and begins to undress me. Her hands slide over my chest and unbutton my shirt. Every inch of skin she bares, she immediately covers with a warm wet lick or kiss. I am throbbing by the time she has me naked, aching to plunge myself into her. She has other ideas.

She sits me on the chair and uses the silk ties to bind my hands to the arms. I nuzzle her hair as she works to tie me. I am hoping she will sit on my lap but I get the feeling she isn't going to put me out of my suffering so easily.

Now that I am bound tightly, she turns to face the bed. I notice she has all of her toys lined up. I am in for a show. She sits at the end of the bed and watches my face. Her clothes begin to disappear slowly. She hums to herself, as if she were alone. The wicked grin I get every now and then proves she is not. She stretches and arches her back, thrusting her breasts forward as she undresses. She bends over seductively, her well rounded ass nearly in my face. I growl my impatience at her. She ignores me.

Naked, she lays on the bed, her obviously excited pussy spread before me. Her foot is on my lap, dangerously close to my overwhelmed cock. My balls are pulsating, my throat is dry.

She slides her hands over her soft round tits. She squeezes them together and then slides her fingertips to her waking nipples. Pinching them tightly, she moans as they harden. She plays with them, flicking them with her nails before rolling them between her thumb and forefinger. She lifts her to peek at me, making sure I am watching, like I could turn away. She lewdly winks at me and continues her game.

Her wandering hands have now made it over her tummy and down to her shaved beaver. She spreads her pink wide for me, making sure I get a good look. I lean forward in the chair, inhaling her excited scent, wishing I could bury my face between her luscious legs. She moans softly as she slides one finger between her lips. I can see her clit throbbing as she teases it for a second before sliding that finger back down. I can see the moisture glistening on her heated skin. I can barely breathe as that wayward finger plunges deep inside that weeping slot. She arches her back with lust and thrusts deeper into her hungry pussy. My cock is leaking a steady stream of precum and twitching uncontrollably. Her perfume fills the room and I inhale greedily. "Baby, please. Don't tease me. "I groan at her.

"Just a little more." She whispers and continues the finger assault on her slit. I can hear the wet, sucking noises as her digit moves in and out of that hot gash. She increases the penetration by two and cries out as they fill her. She works them in deep and slides them out, lingering on her swollen clit before plunging them back inside. Finally, she brings a pussy soaked finger to her mouth and sucks it clean, watching me, watching her. I am trembling with want, pulling at the ties, trying to loosen them. She grins at my helplessness and picks up "Big Jim".

"What should I do with him?" She leers at me as she runs her tongue over the tip of the massive pink dildo. I ache, wishing that was me she was licking. I can't speak; I just watch and wait for she will do next. She puts the end of the dildo in her mouth, moaning around it. Those eyes watching me as works it deep into her throat makes me squirm in the chair. I wriggle against the ties hoping they will come undone.

I hold my breath as I watch her work the dildo into her sopping pussy. Those beautiful lips are spread wide as it slides in. She gasps in pleasure as she buries it deep. She squeezes against it, enjoying the full sensation before sliding it out and then cramming it back inside. Slow at first, her moans soft and low as she fucks herself with the dildo. I can only stare with hunger as she continues the assault on her slit. My cock is shiny and wet, purple and throbbing, and I can't reach it to try to ease the intense pulsing. Her cries are building as the dildo scratches all the right places. I groan when I see the wet spot on the bed, her hot box oozing a continuous stream of juice now. She is pinching one nipple frantically while fucking that lovely wanton pussy with the slick dildo. I watch it glisten as she pulls it from her snatch only to jam it home again. She is watching me now, close to exploding, she wants me to see it in her face when she cums. I stare at the beauty on the bed, amazed at the passion before me. She licks her lips and says my name as she frantically works the dildo inside her. I see the crescendo building and coax her to cum for me. Her hips buck, rising to meet the dildo in mid stroke as she begins to climax. Her cries are like music and I can hear my cock singing with her. The perfume of her desire permeates the room. She moans softly to herself as the orgasm subsides, still stroking her pussy with the dildo. I can't tear my eyes away from her. I flush with the warmth of her satisfied smile.

She slinks off the bed and down to my feet. Her hands are soft and warm as she runs them up my legs. Her head nestles in my lap and her restless tongue tickles my engorged balls. I raise my hips so she can gain better access to them and she sucks them into her hot mouth. I moan out loud, my head thrown back as she works them, licking and sucking them until they are glistening. I long to hold her hair as she continues her oral assault. She pauses long enough to wink at me and then she moves that glorious mouth to my waiting cock. Her tongue dances across the tip and I inhale, holding my breath, trying to prolong the pleasure. She teases the shaft, licking and kissing it from top to bottom and then bottom to top before finally swallowing my entire dick. I watch as it disappears into her hungry mouth. I arch my back and thrust my manhood deeper into her throat. She moans with her mouth full as I begin to fuck her pretty face. Her tongue is restless, swirling around the shaft as my cock slides in and out. Faster I buck against her mouth, the pressure building in my groin. She works with me, letting the head of my engorged stick bang into the back of her throat. She wraps her arms around my waist and holds on as I begin to spew a volley of heated protein down her throat. I growl with the intense pleasure of every spasm. She swallows quickly and I moan as I feel her throat working around my cock. I try to calm my breathing as she kisses and licks my now spent member.

"I win!" she exclaims. Her lips glisten with my juices as she smiles her triumph. She unties me and I scoop her into my lap, holding her close. I touch her gleaming face and kiss her gently. I know as I look at her, that I am the winner, to have found her.