I want it Right Meow

Story Info
Pets who want attention, are sure to get attention.
1.4k words
3.9
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taisce
Taisce
6 Followers

He had been reading that stupid book for hours...

She needed attention now, and it was not fair that she was ignored for something as silly as a book!

Maybe... Just maybe, she could get her attention even if he didn't give it to her in the way she wanted.

With a sly smile, she crawls on hands and knees to his feet, her cheek nuzzling the inside of his knee. A shiver of pleasure running through her body as his rough hand runs fingers through her hair.

"Hello, Master." She said with a soft purr as she tilts her head into his hand.

"Hello, pet." He says, distracted as he pulls his hand away to turn his page, attention never leaving the book he's reading.

This would not do! She can't just have one head pet and be happy. She nuzzles his knee again, scooting closer as her nose brushes and pushes its way from knee to inner thigh until she feels Master's muscle tense and him pause.

She looks up at him with wide innocent eyes, putting it on too thick she knew as Master's eyebrow quirked. "What are you doing pet?" He asked his voice patient in a way that made her smile.

"This girl is playing sir." She bit her bottom lip her hands moving to rub up against his legs, massaging his inner thigh knowing she was less than an inch from his cock on either side. She felt the cloth tighten as he watched her and at the touch of her fingers.

"Should this girl stop...?" She pouted, her tongue running lightly over her lips as she leans back on her heels. Her hands following behind, palms running along his thighs to his knees. Her eyes meet his again. "This girl promises not to distract Master overly much."

He watched her for a minute more, the silence unbearable as she really thought for a moment he'd tell her to go away. Leave him alone. Instead, he moved his hips towards her, leaning back in the chair and looking back at the book. "Just be quiet about it pet."

"Yes, Master!" She said a touch too loud before squeaking in surprise and clapping her hands over her mouth as he put the book back up to hide his smile.

She went back to her task, hands moving to tug at his comfy pants. Frustrated when he didn't even lift his hips to help her! He never even looked away from his book!

She was a determined girl through and after a minute or two of shifting, pulling, coercing the cloth around his ass, then over his cock and down his legs to his ankles. She dutifully kneels on the material to get closer and trap him under her loving attention.

She licked her lips again, looking at his semi-erect cock, her body tensing with jealousy and frustration as she heard the page turn in his book again and he shifted lower into a more comfortable position.

She bit her lip hard to bring herself back into the moment, not wanting to give an angry blowjob. Knowing that neither of them would have fun if she did that she leaned into his knee again. Nuzzling against his skin, smiling at how his leg hair tickled her nose as she rubbed her way up his thigh. Her hand following along on the other side so both reached his inner thigh at the same moment.

She looked up, his cock much more erect than when she started but his eyes still glued firmly on his book. Even as she watched he turned the next page. She huffed, exhaling sharply through her nose. Squeaking in surprise as the cock just in front of her bobbed, bopping her on the nose. She looked up at her Master but he was still engrossed in his book...

Back on task, she breathed deep, enjoying his manly musky smell before she put her right hand on him. Her palm against his balls as her fingers went around his base. Then with one slow, leisurely lick she went from her fingers, up his shaft, all the way to his head. Loving the feeling against her tongue. The warm silky skin her favorite feeling in the world only made better by the salty precum that greeted her at the top.

She swirled her tongue around the head before letting it into her mouth. Pressing her tongue against the bottom of the glans and licking her way back down. Taking more and more of his wonderful shaft into her mouth as she went. Stopping just before her gag point she moans, feeling him twitch against her tongue as the sound vibrates all around him. Her hand moving to cup and squeeze his balls gently as she pushes past her gag point. Enjoying the shaky exhale he makes and the soft burn of her throat being stretched for his cock.

She hears a soft thud as the book closes, feeling triumphant she starts to move back up his cock but his free hand touches her head. Keeping her deep on his cock as he puts the book down. "Mmmm... Good girl." He moans, his other hand coming to her head as he moves his hips back and forth. Fucking her throat with short, shallow thrusts. She whimpers around him making him moan again and pull her head down harder. Her nose flat against his stomach as he holds himself deep in her throat.

"Good pet... You wanted my attention?" He asked, his hand taking a fist full of her hair making her eyes water and her hands clasp at his thighs. Nails biting into the skin, her lungs starting to burn as his cock cuts off her airway.

"Does my pet need to breathe? Tell me pet." He teases, waiting for the gurgle of her trying to speak around his cock to sound before he pulls her up by the hair. Her gasp for breath loud and wheezing. Tears falling down her cheeks, wheezing for breath, he pulls her head up to meet his eyes. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, master." She gasps out, sniffing as her lungs work extra hard.

"Good pet." He smiles warmly at her. "Ready?"

She nods and opens her mouth for him as he pushes her head back onto his cock. Letting her have free reign as she runs tongue up and down his cock. Pressing, rubbing, petting, and paying attention to every inch of him. Letting him slowly build up his orgasm bit by bit.

"Mmmm... Prepare yourself pet." Was all the warning he gave her before pulling her head back down his cock. Forcing himself past her gag point, groaning as she gagged around him the muscles of her throat squeezing hard against his cock.

He ignored her surprised gurgles though and the labors of the throat trying to push his girth out. His thrusts short and fast, keeping her nose against his stomach again as he pulled out just enough to thrust back in. Taking only long enough for her to start to struggle for breath before his cock swelled inside her throat. Stiffening and throbbing as it forced her Master's cum into her. Giving her no choice but to swallow every drop. He held her head to him, his groans and gasps and throbbing cock sexier to her than anything else.

Just as she start to see bursts of lights to flash in her eyes and her lungs burning for breath he pulled out. His cock still hard as he looked down at her. She must look a mess, gasping for air. Wheezing, tears streaming from her eyes, snot from her nose, hair a mess, her face probably beet red too. He just smiled, bopping her nose again with his cock.

"You're such a good pet." He pets her hair down, leaning down to rub his thumbs over her cheeks to wipe away her tears. Grabbing a tissue for the snot on her upper lip.

"Thank you, Master. This girl is happy that Master enjoys her so much." Sniffing as she reached for the tissue. He pulled it away and smacked her hand lightly. "No" she pouted, knowing he wouldn't see how bright her cheeks flushed as he continued to clean her up.

When he was done he threw the tissue away and pulled her up to her feet, pulling her onto his lap and hugged her close. Kissing her forehead and then her lips softly.

She smiled and kissed him back, feeling in this moment that all the pain and embarrassment was worth it to make him happy. "This girl loves you, Master."

He rubbed her back softly and rested his forehead against hers. "Love you too, pet."

Taisce
Taisce
6 Followers