I Want My Son Pierre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I'm just dense, but maybe he's not aware of what he's doing to me. The boy is sexy as shit and knows it big time. I am seriously considering asking him to move out soon, as he has a job that pays enough, because I don't know how long I'll be able to resist ripping his sparse clothes off his delicious body and raping my 19-year old son.

PIERRE

I put dad's diary back where I found it.

"Jeez dad, don't do that, that would really suck not to be around my sexy dad any more. And what more can I do to make you realize that I want to fuck my hungry hole with your big dad-cock? I'm going to have to step up my game, get you in a situation where you can't say no. The only problem is I don't want you to think that I'm a whore. I know you love me and want to fuck my virgin ass, but what happens if you hate me afterwards, when you realize how wrong it is?

IN REAL TIME

DAD

I was walking in the door after a hard day's work. I saw Pierre's truck in the driveway and knew he had to be about somewhere. I mentally prepared myself that he might be naked or something, judging by the number of times I saw his sexy asshole and cock in my face in the last few days.

"Dad?" I heard from his bedroom upstairs. Something didn't sound right.

"What's it son? I'm on my way." I ran up the steps two at a time and got to his bedroom. Sure enough he was lying on his bed, face down, with his running shorts on. He groaned.

"What's the matter son? Are you hurt?"

"I was playing rugby and a guy tackled me, and I fell funny. I think I pulled a back muscle."

"Did your coach have a look at it?"

"No, it felt ok at first, but now that the muscle is cold it feels a lot worse. Will you take a look at it for me?"

"Sure son. Where's the muscle?"

He groaned and pointed to the top of his glute which was sticking out of his running pants. I sat down on the side of his bed and I gently rubbed down his back to accustom him to my touch. Goose bumps appeared on his skin

as we made contact.

"Easy boy, I'll be gentle." I whispered.

"Thanks daddy, I trust you," he murmured. He hadn't called me "daddy" in years. I felt a lump in my throat and felt so guilty for the chubby that was developing in my pants. Here my son was relying on me to help him, expressing his deep trust in me, and all I could think about was my dick. My face burned with shame and I was glad he was facing down so he couldn't see me suffer.

"Where exactly does it hurt?" I asked and he put his hand around and put it on mine. Now it was my turn to get goes bumps. He just let it rest there for a moment and then with a groan guided it to, and under the elastic of his shorts so that it rested just on the inside of the cleft of his ass.

"I'm sorry I have to make you touch me there dad but it really hurts!"

"Don't worry my boy, I don't mind, let me have a look," I murmured in my most soothing voice. I struggled to feel what was going on down there, so I asked, "Do you mind if I pull your pants down a bit?"

PIERRE

"Sure dad, do what you need to," I whispered with my heart in my mouth. This is what I was hoping for. I DID hurt myself playing rugby and was in some discomfort, so I wasn't feeling too guilty about getting my dad to play with my bum. It was almost like it was MEANT to happen.

Dad gently hooked his hands in the top of my shorts and pulled them halfway down my ass. Lucky he couldn't see what was happening on the other side, because my cock was chubbing up fast. I just hoped that I could get him into it before he discovered that.

"Where exactly is the muscle, son?" he asked gently. I took hold of his hand again and guided it to the spot.

"It's in the glute, but on the inside, not the outside." I could feel him gently prod just next to my asshole and I caught my breath. He thought he had hurt me but I was so horny for him that his touch almost made me come on the spot.

"Sorry son, I'm just trying to find the muscle that hurts!" Shame the poor guy was doing his best. "Is it here?" he asked, pulling my right cheek away a little and feeling up and down, almost as deep as my crack.

I inhaled sharply as he accidentally touched my pucker, and he realized what he had done because he pulled his hand away as if he had touched a hot stove plate.

"Sorry son, here, let me try again," he apologized and put his gentle fingers back in my holiest of holies.

"Daddy, don't be scared. Just push down and rub, you're doing fine, it just feels a little sensitive," I said. "Maybe I need some oil or something to ease the rubbing a bit," he replied.

"That's a good idea. Look in my bedside drawer," I said knowing full well that he would find my lube for jacking off there, as well as a cum rag that was encrusted with gallons of my cum.

"Ok got it," he said. "Handy and close, hey?" he chuckled.

"Yeah dad, you know how it is. Maybe we should get the shorts off completely so we don't get them messy." I lifted my hips off the bed and stuck my ass in the air. He thought I was going to remove them myself but I wanted him to. He only hesitated a bit then went for it. When the waistband encountered my cock, they hit a bit of a snag, because I was now fully hard.

But dad persevered and pulled them down with the result that when I put my hips down on the bed again, my hard cock was pulled down between my legs by my asshole, and obviously in full view.

"I'm sorry dad, I don't know what's happening to me."

"No worries, kiddo, the small head has a mind of it's own. Just relax."

He seemed to have calmed down a bit and applied some of the lube into the crack between my buns. He started rubbing a but more on the outside, I suppose to just get the feel of me a bit. I wondered what he was thinking.

DAD

I looked down at my buff son's succulent buns and the fine cock that was protruding from between his thick thighs. I decided to take a more general approach first and covered his buns with lube, and well as working some into my hands. I stroked firmly up and down the inside of his thigh, right next to his now leaking teen cock, and worked my thumbs into the muscles. I was tempted to include the cock in my ministrations but resisted the urge.

I was obviously doing something right, because he was making appreciative noises. I closed in on the target area and ventured into his cleft with my thumb. I found a distinct knot of muscle and figured this was what was causing the pain. It was right next to my son's pink hole, which I now got to see up close and personal as he pushed back with his hips to give me better access to the area.

"Is that right, son, is that where it hurts?"

"A bit more *in*, dad, if you know what I mean?"

I worked my finger in right next to his bud and I actually rubbed the outer edge of his ass slips. It was insanely hot. It would only take a little slip and my finger could actually fuck him. "Like this?" I hissed.

I used both thumbs to open his asshole wide as I pushed deeply into both

his ass cheeks.

"Yeah dad, that's awesome, don't stop!"

Pierre's voice was hoarse as he now pulled himself up on his knees and stuck his but straight back to meet my thumbs.

"Closer dad, closer!" He yelled as I now massaged his actual asshole with alternate thumbs.

"Fuck this," I thought and went for broke.

PIERRE

Dad was using his thumbs to massage my asshole and I knew if he carried on I was going to cum. I didn't want him to stop. "Closer dad, closer!" I yelled. Then something shocking happened. His left hand gripped my leaking cock and started to stroke it hard and fast, while his right thumb found its mark and plunged into my waiting hole. He fucked my hole in an out as he jerked my rigid dick.

"Come on son, cum for daddy," he yelled in turn and that set me off. I started to squirt rope after rope of steaming cum onto my bed as dad worked his thumb in and out of my ass lips. When I finally shuddered to a halt, I fell forward onto the bed with dad's thumb still trapped in my hole. He caressed my pulsing ass hole as he gently pulled out.

"Is that better son?" he whispered in the gentlest voice.

"Yes daddy, that's perfect. I'm sleepy now. Can you kiss me before I have a nap?"

I rolled over onto my back in the puddle of my cum and help out my arms for my dad.

He leaned forward onto his arms and made as if to kiss me on the cheek.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head. "On the lips."

He looked into my eyes with those warm green eyes of his, and just shook his head. Then he kissed me on the mouth and paused like that until I softened my lips and opened my mouth, sucking him in.

"I love you daddy," I murmured, already falling asleep.

"I love you my baby boy," I heard him say as he pulled a cover over me and closed my door.

Just before he completely closed the door, I stopped him.

"Daddy, can you rub me like that again soon?"

"Sure, son, sure thing. I would like that very much."

THE END

12