I Want To Play

Story Info
A fantasy, now fulfilled.
1.1k words
3.84
18.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to play, to try new things, I have enjoyed riding your cock, feeling you inside me, but I want to feel what you promised earlier. I want to feel what it is like to be blindfolded.

I lay on my back my whole body tingling with anticipation, my pussy is wet, I still taste mine and your cum which l licked off your cock earlier. You tie the scarf round my eyes, suddenly it is totally dark I cannot see at all. I hear you moving, I look but cannot see, it heightens my senses, and every movement you make seems loud. My pussy is wet, you ask me to wait to not panic, I agree and lie back trying to relax through the anticipation, I hear you go out of the room; it is so quiet without you there. My legs fall open, I reach down and touch myself, with a smile on my face, I gently rub myself feeling my wetness between my fingers, it seems you are gone ages and ages, I listen for you waiting knowing it will be great, still touching myself.

I hear you come back quietly, my hand moves quickly from my pussy, wondering if I should be touching myself a little unsure all of a sudden, I lick my fingers to taste how horny I have become, wondering if you can see, feeling how wet they are excites me more and I am suddenly sure of myself again. I smile at where I think you are, assuming you can see, my whole body tingling, my eyes searching in the dark, every nerve waiting for a touch.

You brush my naked body with the whip, I almost come there and then, it flows and leaves a trail of warm tingling everywhere it touches, that trail always leading back to my pussy, and my clit, I have to try not to orgasm then, willing myself not to, anticipation raging through me. I moan, feeling myself relax into the blackness, happy to feel what I feel, the intensity of it. I reach again for my pussy; I am wetter than before, from the whip touching me there; making it almost burn with sensations. You seem to allow me for a second, then I hear your voice, "none of that" I move my hand and the whip touches me harder, sending shivers through my body, I smile, and relax again, you are taking control, it feels good, not so lost in the blackness, knowing you are there.

Everything is alive, every nerve, every sensation, you touch my clit and I cry out a little, my breath short, again I could cum but I try and wait, my whole body and mind in a world of its own, a world of pleasure alone. I hear you moving onto the bed, positioning yourself between my legs, I feel open exposed, I know I am wet and swollen, I feel a little shy wondering what you can see, then your tongue touches me, it feels like electricity racing through me and I arch my back, shyness forgotten my legs open further, letting you in, I have never felt anything like it, so intense, so open, so yours, it felt like all the best drugs I've had in the world and then some.

I know I will cum and I let it wash over me, your tongue working my clit, it feels like fire running through my whole body, I cannot stop it, I cum crying out, my fingers digging into the bed as I cum, something to hold onto, something to ground me, while I feel my body and mind taking off, my pussy convulsing while your tongue laps me up, my eyes blinded, but my body awake like never before, every muscle in it contracting and letting go, beyond my control. I come down slightly, from now on orgasm and the space between blends into one, I am unsure of what happened because I'm out of my mind.

I remember feeling cold touching my pussy, wondering what it was, it made me curious, at first I thought maybe it was the Ice you once talked about, but it did not feel cold enough. Because I could not see it was insane, not knowing, the sensation of being opened in front of you by a mystery drove me wild and again I held back my orgasm, I asked you what it was, you would not tell me, that drove me wild again, not knowing was part of the experience, yet the desire to know was intense, I wondered what my pussy looked like to you, all wet and swollen and opened, I lifted my head as If I could see but I couldn't.

I asked again, but your tongue was working my clit, the object filling my pussy, the sensations over-whelming, I don't even know If I spoke, if I could speak, It was cold inside me, intense, filling, and oh so good, every movement felt big, electric and total, I felt myself building again, after such an intense orgasm I surprised myself, ready to cum again, you must have answered because I knew what it was, yet I can't remember what you said.

I touched my nipples, they were hard under my fingers, sensations darted between them as I pinched them and my pussy, my clit felt pleasure so intense it was almost pain, and that too linked up with everything else, I felt myself Cumming again, a different orgasm, from the inside, where the object was pushing that spot that you seem to have found inside me, again I hear myself crying out, letting go pulsing around the object, feeling myself cum again but you didn't stop, my clit on fire, my pussy pulsing, I run my fingers through your hair almost tempted to push you back, it was so pleasurable it was painful, but you didn't stop, I cam again and again, I think it was one of those multiple orgasms I have heard about but never had. I can't tell I'm sweating and my mind is blank except for this sensation filling every fiber of me, I am just Sex.

Slowly after how many of these I do not know, I come down, you back off and allow me to come back to earth, but it doesn't work, I'm still high as I've ever been, I feel you move next to me, a bit of reality starts to creep in to my mind. I smile, wondering how someone can do such great things to another person. You ask if I want the blindfold off, I don't, I want to keep this feeling as long as possible. You lie next to me and I stroke you back the blindfold again letting me feel every sensation, I feel I could do this forever, touching you, feeling you fully; your body warm under my fingers. I feel every part of your back, feel its strength, you are sexy, you smell nice and I lean over a little smelling you, hoping you don't notice, I keep touching you, happy fulfilled and alive.