I Want To Watch

Story Info
Hank catches Sheryl, then Sheryl watches Hank.
4.4k words
4.35
65.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another morning dawned as I opened my eyes and saw the clock’s red LED lights glow, 9am. I groaned and winced my eyes at the thought of it being Saturday and me not wanting to wake up so early. Turning up to the ceiling, I felt the presence of another person next to me. Feeling partially startled due to the morning grogginess, I turned to my left and saw a woman lying asleep. I was relieved to see that it was Sheryl, in her beautiful splendor; the sunlight seemed to bring out the best in her appearance.

Last night’s memories fell on my head like a bucket of cold water. The memories flashed in and out making my head spin. I got up on my palms and exhaled, looking down at Sheryl, who was sleeping as sound as a kitten. I thought to myself, ‘Now would be a good time for me to shower.’ I got out of the bed as quietly as I could and tiptoed to my adjoining bathroom, closing the door quietly. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower, upon stepping out and drying off, I heard a noise coming from my bedroom. Wrapping myself up in my towel, I cracked open the door a small bit and saw movement underneath the blanket. Directing my eyes higher, I saw Sheryl’s mouth agape and eyes shut, quiet moans emanating from her mouth.

Mesmerized, I continued on looking. Although I had been with Sheryl for so long, I had never seen her masturbate, while she had walked in on me plenty of times in the bathroom or late at night in bed. She didn’t scold me or anything like that, in fact she would joke around with me or help me finish off, for which I was grateful. She understood that I was a guy and that sometimes we do these things. For that reason, I never asked whether or not she masturbated. I had my suspicions once in a while, but it never turned into more than a 2-minute thought.

As I continued staring at Sheryl’s face and her partially exposed breasts, I felt and saw my cock grow harder underneath the towel. I took it off and tossed it aside, without averting my eyes to this incredibly erotic sight before me. Sheryl’s left hand was pulling and pinching her nipples while her right was occupied below, just as mine was. To me it looked like she was asleep, her eyes hadn’t opened up at all, but I didn’t want to surprise her, so I remained silent. She started squeezing her breasts, her big beautiful breasts. The nipples were hard they could be, sticking up and out to the world, oh what I would give to wrap my mouth around either one.

I started jerking off feverishly now, matching her pace. I pictured what her hand was doing underneath the blanket, using two, maybe three fingers and fucking herself just like I had many times before. Or maybe she was rubbing her clit, hoping to achieve a quick orgasm to tide her over. Whatever she was doing, she looked incredibly sexy doing it. I could hear her getting close, she kept saying “Yes” over and over and I could feel myself getting close too. I tried as hard as I could to not cum before she did. I wanted to see her face, hear her moans and voice, to see her body contort in only a way an orgasm could produce. It wasn’t long until my wish was fulfilled. Sheryl froze for just a second, but I could still see her moving her hand underneath the blanket.

It was when she cried out my name, “HANK!” that I lost it and shot my load all over the door, jerking and jerking until I felt my arm was going to go numb. I sighed in the relief I gained and tipped open the door, revealing myself to Sheryl in my naked splendor. “Ta da!” I spread out my arms and walked toward the bed, grabbing the blanket off of Sheryl, showing me her bare naked body, a wet spot beneath her pussy, and her jiggling breasts. I knelt down next to the bed and lay my head on her stomach, looking up at her. She met my eyes, but soon looked over at the open bathroom door, and the icing colored fluid dripping down it.

“Been busy have we?” She asked, patting my head. I smiled, giggled, and nodded. Laying on to the bed with her, I covered the both of us with the blanket and told her,

“You know, that was the first time I’ve ever seen you get off all by yourself.”

“Really?” She turned on her side and wrapped her legs around one of mine, I could still feel her pussy throbbing and leaking her juices. I felt a small throb in my cock.

“Yeah…it was honestly, the most erotic, sexual thing I’ve ever seen you do. I just can’t believe I’ve never seen you do it before. I was watching you do those things to yourself and I felt shocked and turned on at the same time.” Unable to refrain from being a gentleman at that moment, I cupped my hand around her breast, kneading it slowly.

Sheryl stared intently into my eyes, I could see the lust and want, but at the same time, a caring, kind, gentle look. We kissed softly. I opened my mouth a small bit and licked her lips; she yielded to my advance and opened her own mouth, allowing our tongues to wrestle around while our bodies warmed each other up. Sheryl got on top of me and rested her hands under my head while I traced her spine with one hand and rested my other hand on her neck. When we broke our kiss she rested her head on the pillow next to my face and whispered into my ear, “I love you.” I continued tracing the line of her spine and responded, “I love you too.”

After resting for a while more, we woke up again, I read the clock at 1pm this time. “Okay, lover boy, I gotta clean up.“ Sheryl got up and walked to the bathroom, I watched as she did. Her gorgeous auburn hair falling to her shoulders, her tight ass swaying from side to side, enticing and inviting me to play with it. I threw my head into the pillow again and shut my eyes, remembering what had happened last night.

#

We went out to dinner and a movie, but since I was pretty much broke, that meant watching a DVD and eating some take out. After the movie, Pirates of the Caribbean, and stuffing ourselves full of Chinese, we went up to my room and talked a bit.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you look?” I brushed her hair from her eyes and she began to bat hers at me.

“No, but you can tell me whenever you like. Preferably in the company of my friends.” She looked gorgeous that night, wearing a skintight black shirt with “BITCH” in various areas. Her long, smooth legs were readily accessible to my hands and eyes with her blue and white miniskirt, the way she was sitting I could see her thong, see through. I placed my hand on the side of her face and said, “You look so beautiful that your face could stop the end of the world for just enough time for me to kiss you one last time…just like this.” I cupped her face with my other hand and leaned in, planting a soft, full kiss on her luscious, cherry red lips. When I withdrew, I saw her eyes were open and an adorable smile had taken over her face. She threw herself on top of me and we both fell to the floor. I laughed and she hugged me as hard as she could.

“Where would I have been without you?” She asked, resting on my chest.

“Well, probably not eating Chinese with some guy and asking him that question.” She gave a slightly bewildered look and hit my chest, “You’re so retarded…but you’re so cute!” She kissed where she hit me and rested her head. I stared up at the ceiling, playing with her hair until she rose up and said, “Want to go to bed?” I replied, “Sure.” and we both got up, a little woozy, and got undressed. We took turns using the bathroom, Sheryl first (ladies first, always) and then myself. When I finished, I saw Sheryl cuddled up in the blanket on my bed.

Walking up and laying down myself, I felt like a laugh and stole the whole blanket from her and curled up in it myself. Sheryl gasped mockingly and with her iron grip stole the whole blanket away from me, nearly throwing me out of the bed. “Jeez!” I exclaimed, rubbing my arms from the motion burns. “You don’t come between a woman and her blanket.” She curled up and looked as happy as she could be. “I’ll be sure to remember that, but you didn’t have to be so mean.” I turned my back to her and pretended to sleep.

“You want mean? I’ll show you mean.” She grabbed my shoulder and turned me toward her. Her pretty blue eyes turned to something nasty, devilish in nature, and something sinister was definitely brewing in her head. I decided to hang with it until something bad was happening. Sheryl pinned my wrists to the bed with her hands, pushing all of her body weight on top of me, she had her knees on my thighs. I was pretty much trapped at this point.

I kept looking into Sheryl’s eyes; my eyes averted slightly and saw her black lace bra clinging to her globes of flesh. Like a rattlesnake she dove down and bit me on my left shoulder, just above the collarbone. I cried out. This wasn’t some sort of soft, “I’m gonna give you a love hickey the hard way” way, but more like the, “I’m gonna shed blood and you’re gonna like it way.” And to tell the truth…I did.

“That mean enough for you?” She rose up, her hair fallen over her face, shielding it from my sight. Definitely hot in that mysterious sort of way.

“Well, that wasn’t very pleasant…” Looking at the red teeth marks to my left. “But I must say, I didn’t mind as much as I thought.” Sheryl looked down at me and smiled; she moved her knees from my thighs and mounted me.

“Here,” She kissed the spot she bit, “All better now?”

“Sure do, Florence Nightingale.” Using my now free hand to give her a thumbs up. As if on cue, Sheryl started slowly grinding my crotch. Trying my best to give her a laugh, I started talking about some random stuff.

“So, how’d you sleep last night sweetie?” I heard her giggle and she said, “I slept fine, like a log…and there’s definitely a log growing underneath me.” She pointed down and quickened her pace slightly.

“Well yeah, I can’t really help that,” Feeling a wetness on my boxers, I looked up at her and said, “And are you having bad thoughts? Thoughts that you’d like to share?” I started gripping my hands around her ass, helping her rock back and forth. Sheryl brought a finger to her lips and started considering her choice, she soon answered, “I sure as hell do. Firstly, I’d like to remove those boxers. Then I want to wrap my hands around that nice, hard cock and lick it like my favorite Popsicle, and then…” I stopped her listing by bringing her mouth to mine and started kissing her. She opened her mouth, inviting my tongue to play with hers. While counting her teeth with the tip of my tongue, I undid her bra. She broke off the kiss and tossed the bra across the room.

“Your turn.” Sheryl pointed at my boxers and motioned for me to take them off. In an instant I slipped my hands on the waistband and took them off in one swift motion, dropping them to the floor.

“Much better.” I pulled her back down to me and we locked lips again. The feel of her warm, full breasts against my chest aroused me more, making my cock rock hard and dying to be inside of her. I opened my eyes and she saw me with a small look of desperation and desire.

“Want to just cut to the chase then?” She reached back and grabbed my cock, guiding it to the opening of her pussy, and letting herself down slowly. I could feel her warm, tight crevasse welcoming me each second she sat down on me. Her lips grasped the sides of my cock wetly and I felt no resistance coming in. When Sheryl finally sat down, I was fully inside her; she let out a small moan and stopped moving for just a second. She looked magnificent from where I was, looking up slowly, I saw her beautiful body before me. From the start of her smooth, hairless pussy, up to her pierced belly button (which housed a jeweled ring), toward the bottom of her 34C breasts, past the erected nipples, past her neck, and finally up to her set of icy blue eyes. We locked a gaze and she smiled at me…What a wonderful smile she has, it was the first thing I saw the first time I met her, and it’s something I never grew tired of looking at.

Sheryl placed her hands on her breasts, cupping them and pointing them up, towards her mouth. She stuck out the tip of her tongue and it brushed the top of her right breast, a shiver ran through my spine and into my cock, growing harder. She cupped her other breast and squeezed and started to rock back and forth leisurely. “You like what you see?“ Sheryl asked, squeezing her breasts more and more intensely. I’m always one for dirty talk. In fact, I think it’s one of the most sexual things about sex, and that’s saying a lot.

“Yes, I do, very much.” I reached up to cup one of her breasts myself. Seeing this, Sheryl took my hand on placed it on her left breast herself. Her hand interlocked on top of mine while I groped her firm mound of flesh, we both smiled and continued on fucking. After she rode cowgirl for a little bit, I thought it was time for a change of pace. Grabbing hold of her tushy, I stopped her.

“Mind if we change positions?” Sheryl stopped her panting enough to utter out, “Sure thing.” She dismounted me and knelt on the bed, hands on her waist and head cocked in a curious fashion. I took her around her waist and brought her closer, kissed her, and turned her around. Creeping slowly to her ear, I whispered, “I want you to get on your hands and knees.”

I heard her “Mm” and knew that she was excited; it wasn’t long before she complied. Sheryl bent down, leaning on her hands, and arched her butt towards me. Raising my hand, I planted it down on her ass, resulting in a nice loud “SMACK.”

“Aw…Have I been a bad girl, Hanky Panky?” Sheryl looked back at me, pouty faced.

“Not yet you haven’t, but let’s try to bring her out, shall we?” I positioned myself behind her, grabbed my cock and pushed into her once more, as I did, I heard Sheryl say, “Yes…Oh…Please…” I began fucking Sheryl at a moderate pace, I placed my hand on her right shoulder and began massaging it slowly, she replied with an approving moan and began to push into me with each of my strokes. We kept on and on; I decided it was time for a change of tone. Moving my hand from her shoulder, I took a handful of her pretty hair and tugged.

Sheryl giggled playfully and said, “Yes…more.” I tugged on her hair and started fucking her faster. Her ass jiggled with each of my strokes as I increased my pace; tugging her hair each time I thrust into her. My other hand reached under to her breast, yanking and rubbing her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Very soon, Sheryl’s pants and moans turned to small screams of pleasure, drowning my ears in these sounds. Although, it wasn’t hard to listen to her say, “I’m gonna…I’m gonna cum soon…Keep on…Faster…Faster…More…More…Yes!!”

I felt the vibrations emanating from her pussy, gripping my cock tightly as her muscles tightened with each contraction. I felt her juices flowing freely, coating my cock in it, helping me slide effortlessly in and out of her. Sheryl’s screams silenced and I only heard moans in time with each of the contractions of her pussy. When she finished, she fell to the bed, her body still shaking slightly.

“Oh…my…God…” She said, getting up on to her elbows. Her head turned towards me, a grin appeared. She was as happy as a kid in Candy Land. I removed my cock from her pussy and fell to a sit. “Whew.” My forehead was sweaty; I wiped it and looked back at Sheryl. She was in a sitting position as well, her feet tracing up and down my legs. Looking at me curiously, she asked, “You didn’t cum?” I shook my head and reached for my cock. Sheryl batted it away with her foot, “Let me take care of that.”

On her hands and knees once again, she crawled slowly to my crotch. Her face inched its way closer and closer; I could feel her breath against the back of my glans. Taking her right hand and wrapping it around my shaft, she took her left and cupped my balls, massaging both slowly and deliberately.

“That feel good, honey?” Sheryl looked up at me, seeking my approval, which she got. She stuck her tongue out and licked the entirety of the head, smacking her lips when she finished. Soon, her whole mouth was upon it. I moaned as she started blowing me, I watched her head bobbing up and down slowly as I felt her tongue doing a number on my cock. At first it was licking the glans, then down the shaft and around it. She started sucking on it intensely, bobbing her head faster. When she slowed, she looked up at me and smiled, and I felt her beginning to deep throat me. The length of my cock disappeared into her mouth and I felt her uvula against the head. She gagged slightly, took a breath through her nose and dove in. I felt my head go past her uvula and down her throat. I gasped and jolted slightly, sighing as I became accustomed to the feeling.

“I’m getting real close, baby…” Sheryl increased her pace, blowing and sucking and gagging, all in her attempts to make me cum. It wasn’t long before I felt the familiar tightening of my balls and I let loose a torrent of cum into Sheryl’s mouth. She kept sucking and sucking, not letting a drop escape from her mouth. When I finished dispensing my load, I saw her swallow, and gave the head of my cock one last suck. I was drained; she took every single drop I had to give lovingly. I sighed pleasurably and slumped my head. She released my cock from her mouth and smiled at me, knowing she had done a good job. Sheryl crawled on top of me and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and we both fell asleep.

#

Well, that certainly one hell of a night. I smiled remembering another round of great sex with a wonderful woman. But, Sheryl and I had a whole day ahead of us to have some more fun. After she got out of the shower, Sheryl and I went out. Nowhere in particular in the beginning, we drove to the mall and walked around for a bit. I went with her as she shopped her arms off (well, since I was carrying the bags, it was my arms), the magic of plastic. We grabbed a bite at a Burger King and headed back to my place.

Sheryl plopped the clothes filled bags to the floor and threw her arms up. “Woo, I love shopping!” Dropping them, she looked over to me as I threw my wallet, watch, and keys on to the table. She walked over to me and gave me a kiss. “But I love you more.”


“I’m glad, I wouldn’t know how to feel if a skirt merited more attention than me.” I hugged her and we started up the stairs to my room. Opening the door, I saw Sheryl’s bra at my feet. I picked it up and cupped it to my chest, “What do you think? Is it me? I was thinking blue would be a better color for me though.” I smiled mischievously, fighting back a burst of laughter. Sheryl took her bra from me and called me retarded. She wrapped the bra around the back of my neck and pulled me toward her, kissing me again. The both of moved over to the bed and sat down.

“You know,” Sheryl tossed the bra to the floor, “You saw me earlier touching myself…and…I think it’s time I get to watch you.” I looked at her curiously, but aroused.

“Well, you’ve seen me plenty of times.”

“But never start to finish,” She inched closer to me, “I want to watch you jerk off, start to finish, pretty please?” Her request didn’t seem unreasonable, it was true I did see her earlier, and enjoy it tremendously. But still, I did want to ask why.

“Ok, I will, but why?” I took her hand in mine and looked into her eyes. It was like we were both kids again playing “Show me yours.”

“Well, I wanted to see how you did it, what you thought about, or watched,” She moved her face closer to mine, “And just because I want to see if I can get as hot as you got when you watched me.” Her face was so close I could feel her breath on my lips, I wanted to kiss her, but I thought that would ruin the moment.

“With pleasure then.” I stood up and started removing my clothes, stripping down to my boxers. Sheryl removed her top and her jeans. Seeing her sitting there in her lingerie was enough to stir my cock. She sat Indian-style and waited for me to start, studying me like an eager young student in her favorite class. I stood there like an instructor, ready to begin the first lesson, so I began.

12