I Want to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie screamed, "Ooh, God, that's so long. Gorgeous." And instantly she was away, all seagull sounds and gasps as this orgasm was on her, while the surprised guy was just starting his serious humping.

Vince could see that the black guy near him had begun to rub his prick head against her nipple. Arch had gone into the en-suite, and with space and freedom this guy clambered astride Carrie so that he could press her breasts around his erection.

The prick looked enormous as he tried to breast-fuck her twitching and heaving body.

Each stroke took his prick head under Carrie's chin, and although she now appeared to be in a state of constant orgasm, she sustained the eagerness to tongue it each time it pushed upwards. The guy murmured, "Oh, yes, baby. And wait until this one gets up your precious hole."

Arch came out of the en-suite clutching a towel, which he flung onto the bed, just as the guy fucking Carrie began to succumb to her lascivious body movements. Each thrust became harder, faster and more vicious than the one before and Carrie cried out as the fast beat of his buttocks told Vince that he was pouring it into her.

Shouldn't he feel jealous, seeing her enjoy this treatment? But no, his own prick was throbbing like some mad thing, and the frustration he felt was totally unexpected.

Now, Arch was pushing the other guy away from Carrie's breasts."Keep yourself up. You're nearly due down there."

Rolling away the dislodged guy growled hungrily, "And won't she enjoy it?"

"Big head," Arch laughed, as he swung his legs to straddle Carrie's breasts while rubbing at them as he moved over her. Vince thought he was aiming to do what the other guy had done, but no, he had slid forward so that he was leaning right over Carrie, with his newly rising erection right over her face. His arms took his weight beyond her head.

At that moment she cried out, "I have to be fucked."

Distracted by the action at her head, Vince now saw that at her other end the guy was beginning to sit back, his long limp prick, dripping cum.

"I want it now," and there was a note of desperation in her voice.

The one Arch had called 'big head' was already pushing his mate aside. His massive erection jutted out, but he was pulling his pants way down to step out of them as he boasted, "Now, you're really going to like this."

He had climbed between Carrie's legs before grunting his disgust, "Ugh, a river of cum."

"Use the fucking towel," Arch snapped at him, and at the same time, pointing his semi-erect prick down over Carrie's face, he edged it slowly into her mouth which was opening and closing like a grounded fish. Instantly Carrie's lips fastened around it. Arch took a deep breath and leaned more closely over her face. God, Vince thought, he must be halfway down her throat. He was certainly making the most of his chance.

Meanwhile, the towel had been rubbed thoroughly in and around Carrie's crevice, and big head was pressing his face deep into her remaining wetness. What would happen now? The deliberate licking, front to back, slowed and centred near the front. Carrie's clit! She would go crazy.

Vince began to fear she'd choke since Arch's erection was blocking her mouth. Her hips had begun to heave, causing the guy between her thighs to lean back and look in obvious amazement at the flexing of her whole lower region.

The sounds coming from her mouth suggested that she was holding it wide open in spite of Arch's prick. Another climax, but prevented from voicing it, her hands pushed at his hips.

"What the hell--?" Arch moaned, but he had eased back and Carrie's freed voice screamed out, "In me!"

What she didn't know was that the one who had licked her into yet another orgasm already had his rampant penis poised at her soaked entry. "Here it comes, Baby. Just as promised."

Vince watched as those buttocks heaved up mightily, and he knew that Carrie was taking the full length of this massive rod all in one thrust. For the second time her whole body was pushed up the bed. If he could imagine the look on this bastard's face it had to be one of triumphant lust.

Fortunately Arch, probably disgruntled, had rolled off Carrie's chest, and Vince was anxious to see in her face how she was taking this latest entry. At first her mouth had twisted as though in surprised agony, but then her lips parted and words of encouragement began to spurt from her. "Yes, oh yes. Do it. Give it--"

The guy had pushed his arms under her knees and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. Now he appeared able to drive even deeper into her. The other two were just standing watching in some amazement, as Carrie's head tossed wildly.

"Christ, she's non-stop," the inactive black guy said, although one hand was tracing over Carrie's left breast.

Vince was fearing that with Carrie clearly getting a massive lift from this kind of action, he was going to be out of the picture. But now he could tell by the hollow grunts coming from the guy that Carrie's vaginal muscles had gone to work on him. When he came it was with a mighty roar and a series of massive lunges.

Carrie's head was pushed against the bed head as she gasped, "Keep it coming. Aah, keep it coming."

As he collapsed over her he gave a snarling chuckle, "And you've sure kept it cumming. Oh boy, lady, your cunt sure puts out." Slowly he rose from her, and as he drew back, his tool drooping, but still impressively long, he said, "Want to lick me clean?"

Before anyone else could respond, Arch said, "No, she doesn't. Clean yourself in the bathroom like we have."

"But this babe will go all night." he protested, but went into the en-suite. While he was in there the other black guy said something quietly to Arch, and Arch nodded.

The guy move towards Carrie and asked, "Would you sit on the edge of the bed, please?" All very polite.

"Are we finished?" Carrie asked as she placed her legs over the side of the bed. Was there an edge of disappointment in her voice?

"Nearly," Arch replied, fingering his prick from a semi erect state, as big head came out of the en suite. His black mate said something to him, and he smiled, and began playing with his prick.

The three stood in a semicircle around where Carrie was seated, and Vince had no doubt what was going to happen next. Sure enough Arch stepped up close to her, and said, "Thank you for a delicious evening, ma'am. Could you just obliged us with a goodnight suck?"

Momentarily Carrie looked back to where Vince was sitting, and he wondered if that was a worried expression on her face. Then she turned back and licked at the purple head on Arch's prick before taking the whole thing into her mouth. Vince could see her cheeks concave as she sucked avidly.

As Arch threw back his head at the pleasure of it, Carrie's hands reached out to grip the two black pricks, an action which quickly brought them to full erection. She moved her mouth away from Arch and took the other two, one after the other.

For the next minute or two she traversed her mouth between each erection. Vince watched her avid actions, guiltily aware that his own prick was rigidly pointing upwards. He shouldn't really be enjoying watching Carrie serve these well endowed guys, should he? But he couldn't take his eyes off the proceedings.

Knowing how skilful she was at blow-jobs, Vince now guessed, as she concentrated on Arch that completion would not be far away. Sure enough as he watched her sucking and moving her head, around his prick, Arch gave a loud moan, and fucked at her face. Vince could see Carrie's throat pulsing as she swallowed his load.

So it was with the black prick, and he exploded with a cry of, "God bless you." Once again Carrie's throat revealed that she was taking it all down.

When it came to big head Vince feared he might choke her with his thrusts, but, although he kept up a series of growled encouragements, "Take it all, baby. Suck it harder. Yes, swallow me down," she had him genuinely gasping as his ejaculation poured down into her stomach.

All done, the three men fastened up their pants, as Carrie lay back on the bed, causing big head to groan, "Look at her. She could fuck all night, I'll bet."

"No, we're leaving now," Arch insisted, and pulled him towards the door.

At that moment the other black guy looked towards Vince, "Hell, look what he's got there. A real boner."

It was as though they had forgotten about his presence, and Arch looked now and nodded, "He's watched us in action. Let's give him a little treat." He said something to the others, who both nodded, and they moved back to where Carrie was sitting up, a look of surprise on her face.

Oh, hell, were they going to start on her again? But as he watched, the three of them picked Carrie up from the bed and Vince noticed that certain black hands were copping an extra feel. As they carried her round the end of the bed they turned her so that she was face down, and to his complete amazement, set her down on her knees between his thighs.

A hand pushed her head so that her face was right over his throbbing prick. She had time to look up and her green eyes showed only desire for him, before her mouth drew him clear to the back of her throat.

"Thank you, lady. You have been fucked by the pleasure gang." In sheer ecstasy Vince wasn't sure who spoke, and he just thought it was a strange thing to say. He was joyfully looking down at that wonderful mouth active on him at last, when he heard the door close behind them.

Vince could not recall when Carrie had sucked him so lovingly, so forcefully. They had done it so often, and maybe it was because he had been so affected by what he had watched in the last hour or so, but this time it just felt so special. Carrie sucked, traced his penis head along the inside of her cheeks, rolled her tongue over and around it. The whole treatment.

As she blew him, her hand moved up blindly to reach his mouth and pull the tape away, then immediately worked at the tape holding his wrists to the arms of the chair. "Oh, Carrie," he moaned, knowing that her actions were bringing him to a rapid climax.

Vince reached down, and ran his hands lovingly over her face, as it moved backwards and forwards in progressively determined lunges around his prick. Almost without warning his seed was bursting from him, and he grasped Carrie's head against him as she gulped eagerly. She had to keep swallowing as Vince thought he would never stop spilling down her throat.

At last he softened, and Carrie gave a final lick to his limp penis head as it slipped from her mouth. Smacking her lips, she placed her hands on his knees, looked up at him and murmured, "I'm so sorry."

"Sorry?"

"That you had to see that. See me with---"

Vince drew her up until she was sitting on his knee, and his hands rested on her bare thighs. "You looked scared---at first anyway." he said, unwilling to commit himself too much.

"I thought it was going to be much worse. Those horrible masks—and just breaking in like that. We might have been murdered, " she shuddered at the thought, and buried her face in his neck.

"You handled the situation better than me. Was it so bad for you?"

She looked directly into his eyes, as she replied, "I don't know how you'll take this—but I have to be honest with you." She drew in a deep breath before going on, " Three men at one time, when I've never even taken two. I'd no idea it could be like that. I was in an almost constant orgasm."

This was exactly what he expected, but she had been completely open about it. "So you were all right?"

"Oh, Vince, it was marvellous." Her eyes blazed, alive with the memory of it.

"You really liked it?"

"Couldn't you tell? Of course, they won't come back, will they?" Her eyes were still alight but her tone sounded slightly regretful.

Vince knew that this could be the crunch. If she had enjoyed the attentions of three men so much what could he do? .

Carrie was sliding off his knee, "I must have a shower," she said. "Then I'll come back to you all nice and clean." She started across the bedroom but stopped and turned back to him and said, "I hope they haven't turned me into a nymphomaniac."

Vince might have told her that it had been like watching one, but he withheld any observation. Then she was away and he heard the shower running. God, he couldn't believe her enthusiasm, but after all, they had hit her fast burners. That was sure to keep her demands high. Other things troubled him about the whole episode. Arch had hardly acknowledged him, and what about that punch in the gut, and the tape over his mouth? They weren't in the original plan.

Just then his cell phone rang, and picking it up he saw that it was Arch.

"Arch, what the--"

Arch's voice broke in,"Christ, Vince, I'm sorry I couldn't stop them. Was it bad for Carrie?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"That cousin of Rusk's I told you about.Stupid bastard bragged in a bar that he was going on a threesome. Only he was talking to the wrong people. A group, who force themselves on women. Call themselves the pleasure gang. You heard of them?"

Vince flinched, "I have now."

"They came round to my place, and locked us in my cellar. Only let us go after. Hell, I was so looking forward to—you know?"

Vince took a deep breath, "Yes, I do know. Well, listen to me very carefully---"

They spoke for another few minutes and Vince was just closing his phone when Carrie came back, naked, looking so sexy. "Who were you talking to?"

Vince held out his arms for her. She came eagerly and it was a marvel to feel those thrusting breasts against his bare chest once more.

"Were you really serious about enjoying such attention?"

"You know me, Vince. I have these weak points. With three—they're easily hit."

Vince tried to put on an uncertain expression, "If you really liked it, I've been trying to fix another session for you."

Vince hoped he'd been clever enough to keep any awkward questions at bay, and it was great to get her reaction, as her arms tightened around him, "Are you serious?"

"Would you mind if I was one of the three?"

She kissed him avidly before saying, "Oh, Vince, that would be wonderful. You know exactly what I like. But who else would be here?"

"Well, you know Arch?"

"Oh, yes, Arch might be nice---and he's big, I'll bet."

"He has a best mate Rusk, he's black--"

Carrie's green eyes glowed with undisguised lust, "Black men seem to have the right equipment---you, Arch and this Rusk. Wow! Could you set it up? And no masks?" She said as her hand reached down for his rising prick.

"I'll try for Saturday night, and no masks," Vince said, knowing very well it was already on

"That would be great, and deserves some reward," she whispered, grabbing my head and pulling it down to her breasts. "And of course we can still have our little private sessions, like now.".

Vince went along with her immediate reward knowing that from now on if he wanted to hold on to Carrie he had to accept this massive change in both their lives. With personal sessions it might really be a good move.