I Want You to Show Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do want you. I really want to make love with you. Not because I think you are any of the things people may have said about you, but because you are very dear to me. I have feelings for you."

Jessy moved in closer and kissed his chest.

"And no one could ever call you weak. Look where you are, Jessy. After everything you have been through you have now willingly got onto a bed with a man. You have taken off your clothing and let me look at you, touch you, and kiss you. You have held me, cuddled me, kissed me, and touched me."

Jessy drew in a shaky breath. "But that's all easy stuff. I want more."

"Easy stuff? Jessy, what you have achieved today is huge. Give yourself credit for making it this far. I think I know how difficult this has been for you, I can tell by your tears, but now you have reached a barrier. So, let's stay right as we are until you feel back in control again."

"I'm sorry. I thought I could do this. I didn't mean to be a tease."

"You are not being a tease, and being a single mum isn't anything to be ashamed of. It takes a lot of strength to accept the responsibility of a baby. And you are proving you are much better person than the sperm donor who just used you. He doesn't even deserve to be called the father."

Together they gained comfort from the other, drawing strength from the other. Jessy's sniffing lessened and stopped as she settled down, getting used to being with Tim like this, naked, held without expectation.

She slid her hand down Tim's chest and stomach and rested it on his penis.

"Aw, it's gone soft. I'm sorry."

"Stop apologising. I know it will get hard again when needed."

"I'm pleased to hear... oh... oops, Mia must be awake."

Tim looked down and chuckled at the milk running down his stomach. "I think you are needed elsewhere."

Jessy hopped up on her knees and straddled him, putting her hands on his cheeks and kissing him. "Thank you for today, Tim. You are a wonderful man." She smirked at him and lowered herself until her pussy was on his flaccid cock. "Oh, that feels good; to be continued."

While Jessy looked after Mia, Tim, still naked apart from an apron, prepared dinner, a simple salad and a couple of steaks massaged with rub. After cleaning up and washing his hands, he made a coffee, asking if Jessy wanted one.

"I'll be out in a minute, Tim."

Having placed a towel on his chair seat so his bum wouldn't stick to the vinyl, Tim sat and opened a packet of biscuits, took a couple and put the packet on the table by Jessy's mug.

Also still naked, Jessy walked out of her room and headed to the bathroom. "That girl was hungry; she just about sucked me dry! Lookit, my boobs are hardly worthy of the name."

Leaving the bathroom, she came out poking her side boob. "I'm going to be an A cup again at this rate. I quite liked having a little cleavage. Ah, coffee. Thanks."

"You're still naked. Are you sure you're OK with it?"

"I would have covered up if I wasn't. And you are naked, too. How about we just be honest with each other, if we are going too far or too fast, we say so, but we stop asking. I know you ask because you care, but it makes me think about what I am doing and gets me worked up when I wasn't before. Can we do that, please Tim?"

"Of course we can. Just give me 'The Look' if you think I'm going to ask or something."

"You know I will." She stood, picked up her mug and sat on Tim's lap. "I enjoyed cuddling on the bed earlier. What's the next stage of the journey of my seduction? We were talking about... um... masturbation. That's quite a biggie for me."

Taking her hand, he kissed it, then lowered it to her crutch.

"Tim! What are you doing. Not out here!"

"It's only you and me; no one else can see."

"But I've never... and I couldn't, not in front of anyone."

"It may seem less daunting if you aren't as exposed, what say we move to the couch and you can either rest your back against my chest so I can't see, or face me and we can do it together?"

Taking a deep breath, she said, "Let's move to the couch, and I'll sit facing away. I think that will be best. At least to start with."

After moving, Jessy sat with her bum against Tims groin, trembling slightly as she sat.

"Um, Tim, I don't really know how. Can you help me?"

"Sure," he said. He slid his hands down her arms, placing his hands over hers. "First, let's get you comfortable touching yourself. I know you wash yourself in the shower, but this is quite different. Now, you want to explore your body, what feels good, what feels ho-hum, what feels really good."

"OK, so I feel up my boobs then play with my... my... pussy."

"Those are like the go-to areas when you are already aroused. How about we get your motor running first. Relax, and follow my lead."

Tim gently kissed along her shoulder towards her neck, stoking her stomach and sides with Jessy's hands. When her hands met, he quietly told her to continue caressing herself, and he would help her.

Nodding, she let a little moan and rolled her head to the side when Tim kissed up her neck to her ear. Keeping his hands on her stomach he looked over her shoulder and smiled when he saw Jessy playing with her nipples.

"Imagine me kissing them, Jessy. Kissing and playing with them, my tongue and my lips making love to your breasts."

She gasped, taking a firmer grip on her boobs, squeezing them, pulling on the nipples.

"Oh heck. That feels so naughty. I'm tingling 'down there' Tim. Does that mean I'm coming?"

"No, not yet. You are just warming up, dear girl."

Taking her right hand in his, he moved it down to her lap, positioning it so her fingers were on her lips. He pressed with his middle finger on hers, pushing it onto her slit, her fingertip resting in a dribble of her juices.

"I'm leaking, Tim. I know it's normal, but this much?"

"It shows how much you are enjoying what you are doing."

Kissing her other shoulder now, he applied a little more pressure to her middle finger until it slipped between her lips, causing her to sigh. Tim removed his hand from hers and slid it up to her breast, giving it a squeeze.

"I'll stop distracting you, Jessy. I'm pretty sure you will figure it out."

"Don't leave me, Tim, I need to know you are here."

"Never, Jessy. I will never leave you." He paused, realising what he had said and also knowing in his heart he meant it. Jessy turned and looked at him, eyes searching his face. She smiled with total joy and kissed him, hard, spinning around and straddling him.

"I love you, too, Tim." She molded her body to his, enveloping him in a bear hug.

"Hey, I didn't say I loved you," he said with a grin.

"Yeah, you did." She kissed his cheek. "Now, lovely man, take me to bed, enough of this fooling about with each other. We have plenty of time for that in the future. Take me to bed and make me yours."

He stood from the couch, still holding her to him, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, arms around his neck. She could feel his rock-solid manhood pushing against her and she wriggled around until it lined up and the tip slid inside her.

"Oh my word, Tim, it feels so good when I'm in control. Lower me down onto you, I need you all the way in."

"Jessy?"

"Now, goddammit!"

So, he did.

They both groaned as he slid inside, until he was buried to the hilt, and Jessy leaned back and attacked his mouth with hers while rocking her pelvis to grind her clitoris against Tims pelvic bone.

"Bedroom! Now!" she ordered, followed by, "On your back."

Tim lay back on the bed still joined at the hips with Jessy, and managed to scoot back enough so she could put her knees either side of him and release her arms.

With her hands on his chest, she started rocking her hips, a different movement, different sensations from before. "Oh yes, that feels so good." She looked down at Tim, "Play with my tits, pinch and squeeze them."

And he did, obeying her wishes, happy for her to be in charge. Leaning up towards her, he licked her nipple, tasting the milk oozing from her. He didn't want to deprive Mia of her sustenance, yet Jessy was relentless in her need for Tim's stimulations.

"Tim... Something is happening inside me... it feels like when I'm really nervous and have butterflies in my tummy, but so much more than that. What's happening? Is this normal?"

"Oh yes, Jess, very normal. Let it build, let it happen. Would you like me to help?"

"YES! Stupid question!"

Smiling at her, he placed his thumb on her hard, swollen clitoris, and rubbed in circles, then back and forth, mixing it up, listening to her reaction to see what worked best for her.

"Oh yes, Tim, like that, oh that's doing it, that's right, I like that, oh Tim, it's building, it's nearly there, oh heck Tim, it's nearly... Nearly... NEARLY... OH YEESSSSS, hngh arrggggh oh yes, oh god, oh FUCK! Oh Tim, yes yes yes oh stop, no more, stop! I FUCKING SAID STOP!"

When Jessy started coming Tim had stopped moving his thumb and just held her while she rode the roller-coaster, keeping his thumb where it was but with less pressure. He was moved by the look of wonder on her face as she experienced sexual pleasure for the first time.

Once the huge wave was past and the ripples died in their intensity she fell forward onto him, forcing her arms around him, holding him tightly while she caught her breath.

"Is it always like that, Tim?"

"No. Sometimes it's even better."

"Hnnngggh, I don't think I could survive better. That was just... I don't know how to describe it... Amazing."

She lifted herself up a little to look into his eyes, and softly, warmly, tenderly kissed him.

"Thank you, Tim."

"My pleasure, Jessy."

"No, I'm serious. Thank you. For letting me be in control, for listening to me and doing as I asked. For making this such a special moment in my life."

"And I meant what I said, dear Jessy. It was my pleasure to help. I am so pleased you enjoyed it with me. So honoured."

She kissed him again, then felt her pussy twitch around Tims cock.

"You're still hard. Didn't you, um, cum?"

"Not yet, this was all about you, my dear."

"Well, that doesn't seem fair to me, dear man. So, how shall we do this? I'm just used to the man doing me until he cums, then going. I don't really know how it all works normally."

"You can stay on top if you like, and we can just rock and roll and enjoy ourselves with each other. But serious question, I don't have any condoms. Is it safe for me to cum inside you. I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I never thought about that. I'm not on any contraceptive."

"Right, so we're playing with fire here. Plan B, then. You did say you wanted to see me ejaculate? Well, here's your chance."

Jessy started rocking her hips again, making little squeaks as she felt Tim touching every part of her tunnel.

"Oh Tim, I want you to stay inside me, you feel so right, so good."

"Too bad," he said with a smile. "Let me show you some other nice things." Placing his hands under her tight little bum, he lifted her off him and lowered her onto his face.

"Oh! Tim, that's not right. That's naughty. Dirty. And just... oh my word, what did you just do with your tongue... Oh do it again, yes, that... oooo, yes... I like that. I like that a lot, you can do that anytime. Oh, that felt new. Hang on, did you just lick my bum ho... ooooooh... gosh, oh heck, it's happening again. Tim, TIM, oh god, Timmy, you're very licky. And it isn't very hygienic. Oh shoot, I'm going to, to..."

The groan Jessy made resounded around the bedroom. Her thighs clamped around Tims head, her hands gripping the headboard. Twitching and shuddering she rode the wave of her orgasm, grinding herself over Tims face, his tongue still licking her lips as she pressed her clit against his nose.

Lifting herself off his face, Jessy shuddered and lay down beside him, throwing a leg over his as she rested her head on his shoulder, still feeling her pussy clench and release, twitching as her orgasm faded away.

"Wow. That's something we will be doing again. You sure do know how to show a girl a good time."

"I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed doing that."

"You still haven't cum, Tim," she said reaching down and grasping his erection, stroking him as she had been shown. "Can I play with you and watch what happens?"

"How likely is it that I will say no, do you think?"

"Good point. Alright. First attempt, remember, so don't judge me."

She used her left hand to stoke him, and to show she had listened, she mixed it up, some fast, some slow, some firm, some gentle, fingers gripping, or fingers playing with the precum, spreading it around his glans, and all the time either gently kissing and nibbling his chest or whispering how much she was enjoying herself, how good she felt.

Tim lay there enjoying her touch, her ministrations. Her inexperience showed, but he let her know what was good, either by tensing up, breathing heavier, or vocalising his thoughts.

Sitting up again, Jessy straddled his legs and switched to her right hand, using her left to cradle and caress his balls, being careful not to hurt him. For Tim, everything was coming together, and he felt the beginning of the tingles. "I'm getting close now, Jessy girl. Please don't stop."

"I have no intention of stopping, lover."

Tim pushed his head back in the pillow and closed his eyes, only to gasp and open them when he felt a hot wet mouth envelop the head of his penis, tongue caressing his frenulum, and her cheeks going concave with her suction.

"Jessy! I'm cumm..." and he fired rope after rope into her eager mouth. She surprised him by swallowing each and every spurt, not stopping until he pushed her away, saying that he was too sensitive now.

Tim pulled her up and kissed her deeply, his tongue enjoying the taste of her and him.

"I thought you wanted to see me cum?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to do something special for you after all you've done for me. We will be doing this again and again, so I'll have other opportunities to watch you spurt."

"Again and again, huh? I think I can handle that."

"Well, Timmy Tim, it isn't as if you get to have much say in the matter. I'm enjoying feeling empowered so be prepared for this little lady getting all assertive and demanding of your body."

"Are you feeling empowered, Jessy? Honestly?"

"I am at the moment. I'm sure there will be times when I'm not, and will need reassurance and lots of cuddles, but I feel safe with you, Tim. I feel I can be me; ya know what I mean?"

Tim was about to reply when they heard a door slam and raised voices in the hall outside as one of the neighbours and her John argued about value for money.

"I don't think their fun was as good as ours, Tim," Jessy said with a laugh.

"No, apparently not. Let's get cleaned up and dressed. Come on, haul that sexy ass outa bed."

Later that evening, Tim and Jessy had just settled into his bed for the night when the sound of gunfire and screams, a racing engine and squealing tyres startled everyone in the area, and within seconds there were shouts and slamming doors, and feet pounding down the stairs.

Jessy ran to Mia's room and picked her up to try to soothe the startled and crying baby, and Tim told her to stay in her room, lock the door, and he would go see what was happening.

Reaching the ground floor as the police arrived, the first thing he noticed was the broken glass over the floor of the foyer, and one of the front doors hanging by only the top hinge.

"Please return to your rooms until we know it's safe," the police were instructing everyone.

"Is Milo OK? He is the landlord and in the front flat there." Tim asked.

One of the Policemen knocked on Milo's door and called out that it was the Police. A shaken looking Milo opened the door, blood on his face and slivers of glass glinting in his hair and on his clothes.

A couple of ambulances arrived, and the paramedics spread out looking for injuries, one leading Milo out to the vehicle to dress his cuts.

From what Tim could gather, this was the only building shot at, and it looked like Milo was the target. Tim returned to his room and when he walked in, Jessy ran and threw her arms around him.

Tim told her what he knew, saying that as they were on the upper floor they should be alright.

Tim sat on the couch, holding Jessy while she settled Mia, lost in his thoughts.

Sitting up a little straighter, Tim said, "We can't stay here. Something in the neighbourhood has changed and we are no longer safe. I don't know what Milo has got himself involved with, but it's turned to custard."

"I'm so pleased to hear you say that Tim. I knew it was a pretty bad neighbourhood, but this is just out-there freaky. Let's hope we can find another place as affordable."

"First thing tomorrow I'll sort something out."

Jessy looked at Tim, then pulled his face around to her. "What is it, Tim? You're as pale as anything."

"Nothing. It's nothing. I'm all right." He forced a smile which did nothing to reassure Jessy.

Next morning Jessy wandered through to make a coffee just as Tim was heading out the door.

"Hi," he said. "Look, I'm not sure when I'll be back, maybe later tonight or tomorrow, but I will be back. See you then," and he left, quietly closing and locking the door behind him.

Jessy walked to the windows facing the street and saw Tim appear below her, cross the road and board the bus which was just pulling up.

One night went by, two nights went by, and Jessy began to grow concerned. She didn't expect him to be gone this long. Where was he, what was he doing, was he alright? Having no answers all she could do was try to keep busy and keep her mind on other things. Mia helped with this as she was unsettled, grizzling and looking around, missing Tim.

Tim returned in the middle of the afternoon of the third day, looking exhausted, drained both emotionally and mentally. Jessy was in the living room playing with Mia when he unlocked the door and walked in.

"Hi Jessy, sorry I was gone longer than I'd thought. I need coffee." He started walking to the kitchen when Jessy told him to sit down, and she would make him one. Mia had smiled and goo'ed when Tim spoke and was making happy noises, so she handed her to him on the way.

"Someone's pleased to see you, give her some cuddles. She missed you."

When she put the mug on the table, she noticed Tim had tears on his cheeks as he bounced Mia on his knee.

"I'll take her so you can have your coffee in peace."

"Thanks, Jess." He took a sip and sighed in appreciation. "Bought coffee can be nice, but there's nothing quite like a homemade one." He looked over at Jessy and said, "I know you have questions, but I need to sleep. Would you mind waiting until later?"

"Damn it, Tim. You do know I'm a basically still a teenager and asking me to be patient is just evil."

"I know. But as the representative of the older generation here, I say suck it up." Getting up and putting the empty mug on the bench, Tim said he would see her later, and went into his room.

It wasn't until the next morning that Tim came out of his room and headed into the bathroom. After a shower and a shave, he returned to his room, and came back out a few minutes later dressed.

"There is a coffee on the table for you, Mia is asleep, and I can't wait any longer. Talk to me, Tim."

And then Tim said those words no one likes to hear. "Yeah, we do need to talk."

"Jessy, I need you to remember that I haven't lied to you. I may not have told you everything, but I have never lied."

"Oh heck, Tim. This doesn't sound good."

Picking up his coffee mug, Tim took a sip. "You're getting really good at making it how I like it, Jess."

Jessy gave him the look. "Tim, stop messing about and talk to me. I've been going out of my mind with worry about what is happening with you."

1...345678