I Want You To...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of her immobilizing orgasm, she stayed on top of him and he thrust his hips, keeping his cock moving into her as he spurted several wads of red hot come deep inside her. The moment seemed to freeze as their high suspended them, joined them and fucked their brains into submission. As they started to come down Kira slumped forward into his arms, her breast falling almost naturally to his lips. He obliged with a playful bite and a delicate tongue around her nipple. Kira giggled—what else would a girl do?

Eventually she slipped off him and sat next to him on the sofa, idly fingering his semi-hard dick, soaked in a mixture of their juices, as they caught their breath. "I needed that." She smiled at him, wrapping her fingers fully around him as she felt a twitch of interest. "I... er... I believe it's your turn!"

"I want you to tell me somewhere, some how you've always wanted to fuck, your ultimate fantasy, and then let me take you there and do that to you..."

Kira smiled. This was the best game ever.

12