I Wanted to Have a Baby

Story Info
An EROTIC Loving Wives Story.
3.4k words
3.65
57.4k
30
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isn't everyone tired of the war between the BtB writers and their fans versus the erotic Loving Wives writers and their fans? Aren't you sick of how toxic it makes Loving Wives for all of us? Hasn't the "fun" of hurling filthy sophomoric insults at me and others become a bit boring? I have a suggestion of how to end the war so that neither side loses face and we can share the Loving Wives category amicably. For me, this all started because I was gang-raped on my first couple stories by comments containing inexplicably personal insults using the foulest language I've ever heard. So, here's my offer:

I will stop reading BtB stories, commenting on them, and reporting them as being in the wrong category because they are non-erotic. I will encourage all other writers of Loving Wives erotica to do the same. Let's make peace.

However, I have some conditions. In return I expect the writers and fans of BtB stories to refrain from insulting me and my stories using foul language. It needs to stop. I ask respected authors and non-anonymous fans of BtB stories to skip this story if you don't like reading about a wife having sex outside her marriage. However I also ask that you have a quick look at the comments at the end. If you find foul language insults and senseless hatred posted by a non-anonymous commenter, I ask that you please reply in the comment thread to that person (and also in private feedback) and tell them to cut it out for the sake of ending the war. I will do the same on your stories.

So this is a test. I will know if the war has ended when I read your comments on the following story.

-----------------------------------------

The events in this true tale took place during the years I spent working at the massage parlor but, since they don't have anything to do with the massage parlor, I'm not calling it Part 4 of that series. I decided I wanted to have a child and told my husband John that, if we had one, I would quit my job at the massage parlor.

John was initially disappointed because he thought the things I did at the massage parlor were hot. He enjoys having a hot wife. However, he loves children too and it wasn't long before I convinced him we should make a baby. I told him I would stop taking the pill and would stop having extra-marital sex so he could be sure the baby was his. I have never had sex without his knowledge and approval. He trusts me.

John had one final concern about our plan. He said, "You're never able to have an orgasm when we make love. If you don't have sex with other men, you won't ever have any orgasms. That's too much to ask of you. You could always have your lover wear a rubber when he fucks you."

"Oh John," I cried, "that's so wrong and silly on so many counts. First of all I hate feeling a rubber inside me. And just because you can't make me cum by fucking me, doesn't mean I can't have an orgasm. I was reading in Planned Parenthood recently that their statistics show as many as 1 in 3 women have trouble reaching orgasm when having any sort of sex and that as many as 80 percent of women have difficulty with orgasm from vaginal intercourse alone. All it takes is for the woman's lover to be skilled at oral sex. The clitoris is the key to orgasms. Lorraine tells me you have learned superb oral skills lately so as long as you're willing to go down on me and do a good job of it, there's no problem."

"Well, yeah, your friend Loraine taught me a lot. Okay then, if you're sure this is what you want, I'm in."

So I stopped taking the pill and John and I fucked several times a week, trying to get me pregnant. This was hard on Lorraine. She was living with us and had been John's lover for the past year. Now she was getting much less loving from him. I consoled her and told her it was only until I got pregnant and then things would return to normal, with her getting most of John's attention and me having sex with other men with John's approval.

Six months went by and I didn't get pregnant. John decided to go have his sperm tested and he flunked the test. His sperms were not viable. We were both depressed. John asked me if I wanted to go to a sperm bank. I said "No, I want to know who the biological father is and I want to be in love with him."

This gave John pause for thought, the way I put it. He asked, "Would you consider getting pregnant by another man if you loved him?"

"What?" I screamed. "You want me to fall in love with another man?"

John nodded.

"Bad idea," I said. "It would mean the end of our marriage."

John shook his head. "Not neccessarily. I admit it could be risky but I know it's possible to love more than one person. I've been in love with Lorraine for quite a while now but I still love you as much as ever. It's all good as long as it's all out in the open and no one is going behind anyone's back. You know I'm not the jealous type."

"True. I don't know John. I'll need to think this over and we need to talk about it a lot more before going down this path."

"I agree but, just hypothetically, if you were going to fall in love with someone else and have his baby, who would it be?"

I didn't hestitate. I knew in an instant who it would be. I had never had sex with him because I was so attracted to him, on more than just a physical level, and I feared falling in love with him.

"It would be Chuck, hypothetically. He recently divorced Crystal and I've always liked him."

"Really? I didn't know you felt that way about him but okay, Chuck it is for your baby daddy."

I poked him. "Shut up. I haven't agreed to this yet. I really don't want to mess up our marriage."

"Okay, but will you at least think about it?"

"I don't think I will be thinking about anything else in the near future now that you have me considering this bizzare idea."

So I pondered it and had plenty of questions for John:

"Will we tell Chuck I want to have his baby?" [yes]

"If I fall in love with him should I tell him?" [yes]

"What role will he have in our child's life?" [whatever role you want him to have]

"Will we tell the child Chuck is his or her father?" [yes, eventually]

We wrestled with all these thorny issues and I won't bore readers with the details of our discussions. Suffice to say we worked out all the details between us and decided to proceed.

So one night we drove over to Chuck's house, planning to do the deed. John has shared me with many men but never had I been this nervous before. There was so much at risk this time.

I asked, "So how are you going to broach the subject with Chuck? Are you just going to come right out and ask him if he wants to fuck me?"

John nodded. "Something like that."

The rest of the ride was in silence. I was trembling. We knocked on the door and Chuck greeted us. He was used to having friends just pop in. He didn't have a telephone. Eccentric I know but Chuck was like that. He never did the things normal people did. He had issues with telephones.

When we went inside I saw Crystal was there. I hadn't counted on that because they were divorced. I was pretty sure her being there was going to ruin our plans. It didn't bother John though.

He said, "Chuck, will you come outside with me? I have something I need to discuss with you privately. Signe, why don't you and Crystal chat while I talk to Chuck?"

John winked at me so I knew he meant for me to tell Crystal our plan and see if she had any objection. Now I was even more nervous. If I told Crystal I wanted to have sex with her ex, would she hit me?

Crystal broke the ice. "What's up Signe? You seem really nervous."

"Well um, how do you feel about swinging?"

"Really? You and John want to swing with us?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, we hadn't planned on it. We had more of a threesome in mind. We didn't expect you to be here. Don't hit me. If you're at all interested in John, you're welcome to him. Would you hate it if I had sex with Chuck?"

"This is very sudden," Crystal said, "but I always thought John was a sweety and kinda cute. Sure, why not. I'll try anything once and twice if I like it."

We laughed together and a large part of my nervousness left me. Now it was down to what Chuck decided. I hoped he would say yes.

Crystal asked, "So John is out there asking Chuck if he wants to have sex with you?"

I nodded and she asked, "Can we all do it together in the same bed? That would be hot."

"Yes, I'm sure John would love that. Do you like oral sex? Because John is quite good at it."

"Oh my god, who doesn't?"

I find women have a much easier time talking about these sorts of things with other women than men do with men. Chuck and John were outside talking for a long time but finally came in and John immediately gave me a big thumbs up with a grin. I said, "Good. Crystal is okay with it too and wants in. Why don't you go give her a big kiss?"

John and Crystal kissed passionately. I figured she was putting on a show to make Chuck jealous. Maybe it worked because Chuck took me into his big strong construction worker's arms and kissed me, pulling me close, letting me feel his erection pressed against my body. I cupped it, feeling it's length and girth. Oh my! I knew I was going to enjoy this night and many more to come.

Clothes started to come off, my top and Crystal's top. Neither of us were wearing bras. She was built like me, slim, not really needing to wear a bra. Nice sized breasts but not D cups by any stretch. The men took their shirts off and I ran my hands over Chuck's muscular chest and abs. He definitely had a six pack!

Chuck led me to his bedroom. John and Crystal followed behind us. Chuck put his hands on my shoulders and pushed to make me sit on the bed. He lowered his Jeans and shorts and his cock sprang out, slapping me in the face. I knew what he wanted, opened my mouth wide, and let him push his cock into it.

John and Crystal were already naked and in a 69 position on the other side of the bed from us. She was on top of him sucking his cock while he licked her pussy and sucked her clit from below. Chuck put his hands on my head and turned it toward his cock. He said, "Pay attention to what you're doing Signe."

I wished I could watch and suck his cock at the same time but contented myself with the latter. It was a very nice cock and I loved having it in my mouth and exploring it with my tongue. He penetrated my mouth deeper with each thrust until I felt it hit my throat.

I put my hands on his thighs to let him know I wanted him to pause to let me get used to his size. I relaxed, and let my breathing slow to normal. Then I opened my throat to his cock and pretended I was going to swallow a really big mouthful of yummy food. I removed my hands from his thighs and cupped his ass cheeks. He thrust and his cock slid easily past my gag reflex, deep into my throat, until my nose was nestled in his pubic hair.

I kept making swallowing motions with my throat, squeezing his cock as he thrust in and out. I hoped he was one of those guys who could cum more than once a night because I knew he wanted to cum in my mouth and I wanted him to. The point of this was for him to cum in my unprotected pussy though and impregnate me, so I hoped he would have enough for a second round.

I decided to make him cum fast rather than drawing it out. I figured that way he might not cum as much and have some left for later. I bobbed on his cock, taking it in and out of my throat, deep and fast. I ran a finger around his asshole, rimming it, and when he didn't object, pushed my finger inside. It took him over the edge and I felt his warm seed spill down my throat into my tummy. I took it all, not spilling a drop.

After I drained him, I took off my skirt and thong and lay on the bed next to John and Crystal who were still 69ing. I spread my legs and said to Chuck, "Are you going to take care of me now lover?"

Chuck said, "Oh yes, what a beautiful pussy you have. So yummy looking. I can't wait to taste it and see if it's as yummy as it looks."

He went down on me and slid his tongue inside me. He tongue fucked my pussy, in and out. It felt good but he wasn't paying any attention to my clit. I knew I wouldn't be able to cum this way but didn't want to spoil the mood by giving him instructions. I decided that I would fake an orgasm if he couldn't get me off orally. Maybe his lovely big thick cock would hit all the right spots and get me off when he fucked me.

So I put on a good show for him, rocking my hips, my fingers in his shoulder length hair, saying, "Yes, yes, oh so good, yes, right there, aaaaaaah," and so forth. Yeah I've watched "When Harry met Sally" too. Guys can't tell. I'll never forget that line, "I'll have what she's having."

Finally I pretended I was cumming, screaming his name, screaming "Oh my God," shaking all over, arching my back. I waited ten minutes before doing this while he kept licking, determined to make me cum. He didn't but I gave him A for effort. Well maybe B minus anyway. At least passing. Anyhow it worked, my theatrics. He seemed very satisfied with his performance and he was hard again. It didn't hurt that John was now fucking his ex-wife next to us either. Crystal was straddling John's hips, grinding her clit on his cock as she rode it. I knew she would make herself cum this way.

Chuck was not a girl on top kind of guy though. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and pushed his big cock all the way deep inside me in one thrust. Yes, it was hitting the right spot. At least this man knew how to fuck. Indeed he did. His thick cock was pressed against my g spot in this position, rubbing it really hard as it went in and out. He was going to give me a vaginal orgasm!

My pussy spasmed. I didn't have to make it do that in order to squeeze his cock; it was involuntary. I felt myself building toward a powerful orgasm, so much needed. I was glad now that I had sucked him off first because I knew that would make him last long enough to get me off and I needed it so much now.

We moved together, my tits jiggling and my hips rolling as he slammed his cock deep inside me repeatedly, thrusting in and out. He used his chest to push my legs back over my shoulders, folding me in half and penetrating me even deeper. We came together, his cum exploding into my pussy and my pussy squirting on his cock. He stayed buried deep inside me until he had emptied everything he had left into my depths. We kissed passionately.

John and Crystal had already finished by the time Chuck pulled his softened cock out of me with a "plop." I told Chuck it was wonderful and thanked him and Crystal both profusely. I sensed they wanted to be alone now so I told John I thought it was time to say our goodbyes. He took the hint and also thanked Chuck and Crystal for a great time.

When we got back home John asked me if I really enjoyed myself. I said, "Yes, did you?"

John shrugged. "It was okay, but to be honest I hope next time Chuck fucks you it will happen here at our house. I prefer Lorraine over Crystal and I've been neglecting her too much."

I nodded. "I will call Chuck and invite him to come visit us tomorrow night for more fun."

Well, to make a long story shorter, Chuck spent the next eight months coming over to our house at least three times a week to make love to me. It was making love too, not just fucking. It wasn't long before he was telling me he loved me and I told him I loved him too.

Chuck even asked me to leave my husband, to divorce John and marry him. I said no, I loved them both and didn't want a divorce. Chuck said he was very disappointed but it didn't stop him from coming over frequently to make love.

As a construction worker Chuck frequently had time off between jobs. At these times he would come over while John was at work and we would make love all day long. John always knew about it and wasn't jealous. I kept reassuring John that I loved him as much as I loved Chuck and it was the truth.

It's well documented that it's possible for someone to love two people at the same time and it's not some kinky fetish. It's called polyamory. Both my men were happy, at least for eight months.

After seven and a half months of making love with Chuck several times a week with no birth control, I still wasn't pregnant. Chuck knew by now that I wanted to have his baby so he went and had his sperm tested. It was potent!

So I went to have my own fertility tested. The doctor told me my eggs were not fertile. I wasn't producing any fertile eggs! This was devastating news. I would never have a baby unless I wanted to adopt one. I didn't want to do that and wasn't sure an adoption agency would approve of a couple where the husband was a bus driver and the wife was a masseuse anyway. So I accepted my fate and cried a lot.

Chuck and John tried to cheer me up by being very attentive to my sexual needs but eventually, as often happens in a loving threesome, one of the parties wants to have someone who is only his, someone he doesn't have to share. Chuck finally expressed this desire to me in terms of an ultimatum. He told me I had to choose between him and John or by default I would be choosing John. Chuck said he wanted out unless I chose him. Also I suspected he wanted to have a child one day. Why wouldn't he?

He hadn't ever moved in with us, he still had his own house, so it wasn't a difficult breakup. There weren't even tears. We all understood the feelings involved and there were no hard feelings, just sadness. John told me afterwards he would be surprised if Chuck could actually stay away from me but he was wrong. Chuck and I never made love again and soon he had a girlfriend he didn't have to share with anyone. I was actually happy for him.

Anyhow it's all bygones now. I have adjusted to being childless and am still happy with my loving hubby twenty years later.