I was a Teen-Age Ass Slut

Story Info
Redneck cutie taught a hard lesson by family friend.
5.5k words
4.32
151.6k
156
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I was different the very first time I had a dick up my ass. It wasn't just because it felt incredible. It wasn't because that huge cock ramming in and out of my tight asshole pushed me to the biggest orgasm I ever had in my life. No, it was because in that one moment when Uncle Carl's 9-inch dick penetrated my tiny little backside, I felt like a dirty, little whore.

And I loved it.

Of course, my uncle didn't know he was unleashing a blonde, sex-crazed, ass-slut into the world. In fact, if I remember correctly, he was actually trying to teach me a lesson about how to be a good little girl. But, silly me, I guess I missed the point.

What can I say? I don't listen well. So, punish me.

Yes. Now I remember. That's exactly how it all began... as a punishment.

I had just turned 18, and like most teenagers in High School, I thought I knew everything. School was stupid. Parents were stupid. Brothers and sisters were stupid. Teachers were stupid. In my mind, in fact, just about everything that was not Bobby McKinley was stupid.

You see, as far as I was concerned, I was all growned up, and nothing and nobody could convince me otherwise.

Well, anyone had to admit, I certainly had the tits for it. I was small and curvy. Standing just under 5 feet, I weighed just about 100 pounds soaking wet, and most of that was boobs and butt. My boobs were full and ripe, but not like a cheap stripper with fake titties. No, my tits were firm and round, but they were soft and mushy to the touch, and they bounced quite nicely when they had a cock between them. And my long blond hair gave a guy something to grab onto when he was pulling my mouth up and down on his joint.

What can I say? I was blessed. Bobby always said my curves put a NASCAR track to shame. He was always sweet like that, saying nice things about my tits and my ass. One time as he was sliding his cock between my breasts, Bobby even said my tits made him cum better than Sandra Kindale's cunt.

I hated Sandra. She was a slut, and I would say the same to her face no matter who was listening. I don't care if she is my older sister. At the time, she was two years out of high school, worked full-time at the Route 87 Truck Stop, and she had no problems letting any Tom, Dick or Harry fuck her in her cunny. As long as he had a pick-up truck and a pair of shit-kicker cowboy boots, her gaping cunt hole was a revolving door.

So, to make a long story short, I let Bobby fuck my tits any time he wanted. After all, it made him happy, and it wasn't like he was deflowering me or anything. No sirree, I had morals. I wasn't letting anyone go that far, and before I went out with anyone, I made sure they knew I was keeping my sweet little fuck hole special just for the man who would marry me, my soul mate.

To be honest, I hoped with all my heart and soul that the man who finally plowed his rock hard, 7-inch meat stick into my virginity would be Bobby McKinley. He was such a gentleman. He said he didn't mind waiting for me, as long as I didn't mind him shooting off a load every now and then in Sandra's pussy.

But lately, it seemed he was getting tired of jerking off with my boobs. At least that's what he told me that one fateful night back in south Alabama.

"God, Daisy," he said. "You know I love your tits, and I love how they wrap all the way around my cock while you let me fuck 'em. And as God as my witness, there is nothing I love more than shooting my man juice all over your rock hard nipples."

As he was talking, I was on my knees in my parent's double-wide trailer. His dark blue dickies were down at his ankles, and he was sitting back on my parent's couch drinking a can of beer. I have to admit, I was confused. It sounded like he was complimenting me again, but his face looked unhappy.

"But, you see, as great as your titty fucks are," he explained. "A guy like me needs some variation every now and then."

Ah, I understood. I knew what he wanted. "Now, Bobby McKinley," I said, not slowing my pace one bit. "You know the only way into my cunt is with a wedding ring. Are you saying ..."

"No, no, no," he blurted, maybe just a little too quickly. "That's not what I'm talking about at all. I can fuck your sister's slut hole any time I want. But there are other things we can do that would keep your womanly flower in tact."

I was so relieved. To me, this promise to wait to fuck my snatch was almost as good as a promise to get engaged sometime in the future, sometime when he got full-time work at the local swine slaughterhouse. And as long as I had that promise, I was willing to do anything ... almost anything, that is.

"Oh, Bobby, why didn't you say you wanted a handjob."

I pulled my tits off his throbbing member, and wrapped my hand firmly around the shaft of his stiff member. Looking down, I admired the smooth skin, the purple head, and the engorged tip glistening with pre-cum. His head went back, and he moaned a little. But after a few seconds he took a gulp of beer and looked me in the eyes.

"That, indeed, is very heavenly," he stammered. "But, really... How do I say this?"

"Oh, Bobby, you know I love you," I said, encouraging him like a good woman. I knew a wifely woman should encourage and strengthen her man. "What are you thinking?"

He looked uncomfortable. Shy even. He was so cute.

"Well, you see, Tom Bailey told me your mouth was the hottest cum hole this side of the Mason-Dixon line," he finally said. "And Jerry down at the Slurp and Burp said he was telling no lies, and I was wondering why you never let me fuck your mouth like you let them."

I was shocked. I never imagined he would want my dirty mouth on his perfect cock.

"Why, Bobby," I explained. "I never dreamed you would want a blowjob. I never thought sucking cock was a thing people in love did. I thought you would think it was cheap and dirty."

I never saw that look on Bobby's face before. I'm still not sure what it meant. "Bobby, more than anything, I want you to respect me," I said. "I don't want you to think I'm just another piece of trailer trash like Sandra."

I paused.

"If you promise you won't think any less of me, I will let you fuck my throat," I consented. "If you close your eyes, you can even pretend it's my tight little love snatch."

He enthusiastically agreed as he grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into his crotch.

God, he tasted good. Without hesitation, he pushed the head of his meat pole against the back of my mouth. After a second of resistance, he worked it into my throat. I couldn't breath, but I loved it. I had never had a cock like Bobby's in my mouth before. I had had bigger ... longer and wider ... but I'd never had one that didn't have a faint after-taste of automobile grease or smell like stale urine. Bobby's cock was clean and smooth, and I wanted to lick and suck every inch of it.

"Oh, my God," Bobby exclaimed as he began working his hips up and down. With each stroke, I felt his balls rub up against my chin. "Your sweet cunt mouth is like Saint Peter's pearly heaven gate."

He had my head in both his hands now. I remember it clearly, because he had actually put his beer down on the end table and stood up from the couch to get better leverage. His cock was pounding my throat like a jackhammer, and I lifted my eyes to see if he was enjoying it.

The look of abandoned bliss was all I needed to see. As our eyes met, I knew he knew we had transformed a filthy throat job into an act of pure love.

"Oh, my God, Daisy, I'm gonna cum in your mouth. Do you want me to shoot my hot jizz down your throat?"

I couldn't answer. My mouth was full of dick.

"Oh, my God, your mouth is so fucking hot," he said. "Your lips look so good sliding up and down my pole."

He was on the verge. I could see it in his eyes. His pace quickened. The muscles in his legs went tight. I wanted him to cum so bad. I wanted to swallow his cum and lick every drip off his wet cock. I wanted to hold his cock in my warm mouth as it slowly went limp. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him into my mouth as hard as I could.

But it was not to happen.

I heard the screen door slam shut.

"What in the Sam damn hell is going on here?"

Oh, my god! My uncle Carl was in our living room, and he was madder than a hog in a hornets nest. He had stopped by in the middle of the afternoon to borrow my daddy's Craftsman torque wrench.

"Shouldn't you be in school, young lady?" he asked. He knew the answer. "Jesus, Christ, Daisy. This is the last thing I expected to see today."

He stopped looking at me and focused his attention on Bobby.

"Are you dumb boy? Or just stupid? Get your damn cock out of my niece's mouth."

I wasn't really his niece, but I called him my uncle. You see, he fought in the war with my daddy, and my daddy said they were like brothers. So, he was just like family.

Bobby didn't need to be told twice, but I could see he was painfully disappointed. He backed out of my mouth and bent over to pull his pants up.

"Don't think you can walk away from this that easily, you dumb son of a bitch," my uncle yelled. "If you move one muscle, I will kill you where you stand for corrupting and taking advantage of my sweet niece. And you know I will."

Bobby froze with his pants down. Uncle Carl was a big, big man, and everybody knew he had killed before. He was a war hero, and there were even rumors about what happened to the man who had been tapping his wife while he was overseas fighting for freedom.

Then he turned back to me. His voice softened a little. "Are you serious, Daisy?" he asked. "Is this backwater fuck the best you can do? Is this what you want with your life ... to be some dumb motherfucker's cum bucket?"

What could I say? I almost told him I love Bobby McKinley and that he loved me and that one day we would be married. Instead, I said nothing.

I was scared.

"I tell you, young lady," he said. "If you keep going down this path, skipping school, not listening to your parents and dropping to your knees every chance you get, that's all you will ever be... a dumb cum slut."

He was really, really angry. His eyes were bulging. He stepped toward us and shoved Bobby back on the couch with one swipe of his massive arm. I was still on my knees with my pearly white titties hanging out in the open. His crotch was now inches from my face.

"Well, Daisy, I think it's time I learned you a lesson, and it's a lesson your pappa or your mamma or your stupid boyfriend here can never learn ya," he yelled. "You wanna be a cum slut? Well, I'll give you a good look at what that future will be like for you."

He unbuckled his jeans and pulled down his stained white underwear. His nine-inch cock popped in my face.

"Now, take that cock in your hands you filthy slut and start sucking," he said. His eyes burned into me, shaking with anger. I looked up afraid. I begged him not to make me suck his cock.

"Uncle Carl, it's not right," I pleaded. "You're like family. Please don't make me suck your cock. Please let Bobby go, and this will never happen again."

Uncle Carl saw through my lie.

"Oh, little girl, you're gonna do more than suck this cock of mine before we are through," he said. "And Bobby boy is gonna sit right there and see what you will become if you don't start changing your ways. Now be a good little bitch and put my dirty cock in your fucking cock-hungry mouth."

I looked up with tears in my eyes.

"NOW!" he screamed.

His anger startled me, and without thinking I placed my mouth on the end of his dick. I held my mouth there waiting for my uncle to pull out and tell me it was all a joke.

But he didn't.

"What in the hell are you doing, Daisy?" he asked. "Put some energy into it. I tell ya, you'll never make it as a white-trash whore with a lackadaisical suck job like that. C'mon, when I walked in here you had this shit-head's cock ball's deep down your throat."

Without warning, he grabbed a handful of my straight, long, blonde hair and crammed his cock as far down my throat as he could.

I gagged.

The tears in my eyes started flowing.

My uncle arched his back and groaned.

"Yes, that's it, you little cocksucker. Take it all."

Thank god Bobby's cock had loosened my throat a little because Uncle Carl was brutal. He slammed my face into his beer belly so hard my nose hurt.

"Yes," he said. "You're gonna be a good cum-slut, aren't you? You think my cock is big and hard, wait 'til you have a whole line of dicks lined up to unload in your mouth. Yes. One cock after the other slamming in and out of this sweet, little mouth."

He moaned again.

"That is if they're polite about it. Most likely they won't wait in line. Then you'll have a baker's dozen of meat poles poking you from all different directions at once. Is that what you want? You want a gang of dumb cocks fucking your mouth until you can't taste anything but cum for a week after?"

I shook my head, no.

"I don't know," he said, shaking his head. "I just don't believe it."

Uncle Carl looked over at Bobby on the couch. I was surprised to see his dick was starting to get hard again. "What do you think?" Uncle Carl asked him. "Do you think little Daisy is looking forward to a future of gagging on stranger's cocks?"

Bobby didn't answer. He was mesmerized at the sight of his soon to be fiance choking on an old man's dick.

"I asked you a question, you dumb motherfucker. When I ask, you better answer!"

"N... no sir," Bobby stammered. "No, sir."

"I don't know, shithead. It looks like she's enjoying this."

And in that small moment with tears streaming down my face and my throat bulging with Uncle Carl's cock, I realized Uncle Carl was right. I felt a slight tingle between my legs. It was the first tingle I had ever felt.

"Oh, yes, I think she is enjoying this," Uncle Carl taunted. "Let's see if we can change her mind."

Without warning, he pulled his dick of my mouth, and all of a sudden, I felt empty. My open mouth searched for my uncle's cock to fill it again, but he had other things in mind.

"Stand up, bitch!"

I stood up, and for an instant, I was self-conscious. I still had my jean shorts on, but I wasn't wearing any shirt or bra. My boobs were naked and exposed. Of course, I didn't want my uncle to see me like this. I crossed my arms in front of myself to cover my nipples and as much of the rest of me as I could manage with my open hands. I could not help but notice how erect and sensitive my nipples were.

Uncle Carl shook his head with disgust. "Two seconds ago, you were sucking my cock like like an electric hoover, and now, all of a sudden you're shy? I don't think so. Put your arms down and let me see you."

I slowly lowered my hands and stood there. He eyed me hard. He reached out and took my left nipple between his index finger and thumb. He pinched, and I moaned. He went to the other nipple and pinched harder. I moaned harder.

"You are one cute little fuck hole aren't you?" He turned to Bobby. "Hey, shit-for-brains, don't you think she's one cute little fuck hole?" "Y...Yes, sir."

"In fact, Daisy, here, is probably the hottest piece of ass you've ever fucked. Wouldn't you say, dickhead?"

"No, sir."

"What? Are you saying a limp dick like you has had better snatch than this?

"No, sir. I've never fucked Daisy before. She won't let anyone," Bobby stammered, trying to explain, thinking his explanation might make everything all right. "Sure, I've splooged on her tits a few times, and she has given me a thousand or so handjobs. But no matter what, she won't let anyone fuck her cunt."

Uncle Carl looked at me with a new appreciation. "What kind of cum whore won't let a guy fuck her twat?"

I knew I would get in more trouble, but I had to answer. "I'm sorry, Uncle Carl. I'm saving that for the my true love," I whispered, looking straight at Bobby. My voice was hoarse with a budding sore throat.

"Is that right? Well, let's just see about that. You see, a dirty little cum receptacle like you doesn't get to decide which holes are used and which holes are off limits."

He pondered the situation until he found a solution to his liking.

"Take your shorts off," he commanded. "Take them off nice and slow, so your boyfriend can get a full appreciation the teen slit you've been keeping from him."

I slowly unbuttoned my short, short jeans, and started pulling them down. Bobby's eyes went wide.

"Slower. And make it interesting."

I turned and my eyes met Bobby's. I felt his loving gaze as if they were hands on my body. I slowly peeled my shorts off, working them lower and lower until my naked gash was in full view. Then I started rubbing my hands over my body and between my legs. I saw the heat on his face, the passion in his eyes. His hand had found his cock, and he held it in his hand. I knew he wanted to wank off, but I knew he was afraid of what my uncle would do if he started jerking.

The tingle between my legs grew. I felt a drip of pussy juice trickle down my inner thigh.

My uncle, watching the show, walked up behind me. He wrapped one arm around my neck and reached around to my pussy mound with the other.

"Now bend over."

He didn't give me a chance to comply. Instead, he pushed my head toward Bobby's erect cock. I eyed it longingly. It was inches from my mouth. I wanted to taste it, but I knew that would make Uncle Carl even angrier.

"Let's see what we've got here," Uncle Carl said. His rough hand gently traced my anus and then rubbed my pussy lips. "Christ, you're sopping wet, girl. There's no doubt about it, your cunt wants a fucking, and I'd rather it was done by someone who genuinely cares for your as opposed to this limp-dicked faggot in front of you."

He started rubbing his cock in the crack between my butt cheeks. I felt the giant head of his dick press against the lips of my cunt.

"No, Uncle Carl, please," I begged, sobbing. "I'm saving it for that special someone."

He pulled back slightly, and his fingers plunged into my slit. I gasped. "I'm sorry," he said. "What was that?"

It took me a minute to answer. No man had ever touched me there, and it was like an electric jolt up my spine. He was right. My pussy wanted a cock in it, but I held firm to my morals.

"Please don't fuck my virgin pussy," I pleaded. As I begged, he worked two and then three fingers into my tight gash. God, it hurt so good. "I know my pussy is wet and tight, but I'm saving it for my wedding night."

Uncle Carl grunted. "Well, you gotta respect a whore with principles," he said. "I guess yer not gone beyond all hope, but that leaves me in a strange predicamentory situation."

Instead of plunging his fingers into my honey hole, he was rubbing the natural juices of my twat up to my anus.

"Uncle Carl, what are you doing?"

"You see, I done promised to teach you a life lesson," he said. "And I thought I could learn ya good by fucking your cunt so hard you wouldn't be able to walk for a good week or two. But now, out of respect for this one innocent hole on your body, I'm just gonna have to find another way to learn ya not to be a no-good, cheap, dumb slut."

The index finger of his right hand stabbed my asshole without warning. I screamed loud and hard. He was not kind. He was not gently. He drove it in without hesitation. A sharp pain I had never felt before shot between my legs... and I loved it. The lust in my belly grew with each stab of his finger. I had never had an orgasm before, but I knew I must be getting close to one.

"So, now I'm gonna have to ream this little asshole," Uncle Carl explained. "I think it might just drive home the point just as good."

As his finger worked in and out of my asshole, I closed my eyes and moaned without shame or shyness, and when he replaced his finger with his hard cock, I slammed my ass back toward the base of his cock. My ass took his dick with a hunger I had never felt before.

12