I was an Incest Fantasy Addict Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers

Ed laughed and almost like a child. He looked away, red-faced and tired, but laughing with gay abandon.

'But if and/or when we go down that road, nothing will prepare us for the weird shit we're gonna feel,' I gathered. 'Do you feel me?'

'I feel you, mom,' he resolved with a sigh.

'So...' I trailed.

'So...' he followed.

'Why don't we sleep on it for now and work it out maybe tomorrow,' I suggested. And we did, together in the same bed. Ed climbed in, wearing his boxer briefs. I turned out the light, shed my robe and went to him naked, where we lay holding each other; no more words.

8

Sunday morning came with a faint buzz of a headache. On the other side of those blinds, the morning was dull and colourless, but my bed was warm, especially with the man lying next to me. As I rolled around, I found him watching me intently. I pouted my lips and went for his, where we met in a good morning smooch.

'Feel better?' I asked, smiling wanly.

'I feel a lot better, thanks mom,' Ed said with a resigned smile.

Good! That was good and I said so myself, then asked his plans for the day. He shook his head, telling me that he was here just for me, and that he wasn't going to run off again.

'Good,' I said again. 'So have you made up your mind?' He knew what I was talking about. For the sake of being thorough, I went ahead and spelled it out anyway. 'Could you handle having sex with your mother?' I prospected, searching his eyes.

His answer was that he kissed me. He kissed me and again, and then I reciprocated, responding to his taste, his smell, his sleep heat and the feel of his flesh against mine. 'Good answer,' I managed to say in between kisses, 'find out for yourself the fun way...'

We did a lot of kissing. I never expected that if I would end up having sex with my own son that there'd be a lot of kissing. But hey, we do love each other, and kissing is addictive, and also you can't have morning sex without it.

But I was about to initiate sex with my own son. I couldn't seem to get that out of my head. The only way to do so, I knew, was to just go ahead and break the taboo.

We were kissing a long time, getting hot and heavy. I remember Ed's mouth all over my body as we whipped away the covers and made do with the heat we were generating between us. My hand would not leave the impressive tent in his boxers, but I knew that moment had to wait. It was going to be a special moment.

From my mouth to my neck and throat, from my shoulders to my tits and down my belly, he kissed me and lit me up with electrical surges of excitement all over. I looked down when he was finally at my thighs and grinned as he inhaled my musk of arousal and looked back to me for approval.

'Now taste me properly,' I told him, lifting a leg out of the way for easy access. The first lick sent a bolt of lighting through my abdomen. The second, longer and more deliberate, caused a moan to escape my mouth, and then before I knew just how in out of my depth I really was, he continued to eat my pussy out like I was a piece of ripe, juicy fruit and I commenced to come repeatedly into his mouth.

I was trickling, dripping, burning like lava inside. He went on to stoke me and to tempt another eruption with two easy fingers, sliding in and out, fucking me so tenderly and fluidly. All the while he moved his lips and rough, slimy tongue onto the hood of my clit and snogged me into a frenzy.

The next thing I knew, my thighs were clamped around his neck and I was having a seizure, unable to control my body anymore. The lightning bolts striking me up and down were now all headed in one direction; to where his mouth connected to my sex, while his fingers beckoned me to come ever closer.

'Come up here,' I commanded and gathered myself, my senses, and my breath, as Ed came to me on his knees. No more fucking around, I decided. I was going to prove that I could always give as good as I could get.

Seductively I peeled him out of his briefs, letting his thick, juicy cock spring free and with the talented tip of my tongue (see what you missed fuckboys), I tossed him into my mouth and enveloped the head of his cock with my thirsty lips before I went on to worship him with a mouth full of hot alkaline saliva.

As my son watched on in amazement, his very own mother wetly pumped and sucked his length into her mouth, lapped at his shaft with my long smooth tongue like a cat after its milk, and I slurped and gagged, did all of the nasty shit that women do, and looked him in the eyes with appreciation.

I withdrew and basked in the aftertaste. He was delicious and we would taste out of this world mingled together. I smiled approvingly. This was it. 'I'm ready for you,' I purred. 'Are you ready to mate with your mommy?'

And how do I describe the next forty minutes of out of this world sex with the man I brought into this world?

Sizzling, seething hot, so deep and meaningful, so dangerous, taboo and exciting; it was impossible not to fully let go from the moment I straddled him and sunk down inch by inch from his fat pink helmet-shaped glans, such a long and exquisite ride down that long and smooth, but ridged shaft, all the way down to where we touched final base together.

'You're in me,' I cooed, shivering with the incredible magnitude of such an act. 'Ed, my baby, you feel so fucking right inside me, I can't move and I'm coming,' I cried and laughed both. We kissed a while, just letting it sink in, while he stayed rigid inside me, but oh so deliciously.

For such a long time there was nothing but the ragged breathing between us as we gazed at each other, and then gradually, the incestuous beast in me pulled my strings and I was sliding slickly up and down his shaft, living for real the many fantasies I'd had about him, and some of those we shared with each other.

'Jesus fuckin' Christ, you're soaking me,' he gawked, looking down to where we joined and plunged and slid together. I knew it. I could feel it. Already I was gushing and squirting my fluids and they came out of me a shameless loud, wet sloshing as I moaned and groaned with him.

Ed turned me onto my side while I was still straddling him, shifting one leg over his shoulder for deeper access. I didn't see it coming or realise what he was doing until now face to face we were confessing our deepest loves for each other, our lips meeting. And lord above, I cannot describe how easy and deep and fast he fucked me like that. I was hopeless in his clutches now that he'd taken control. And to think that I was the one who asked him, if he could handle to have sex with me.

Every five to ten minutes consisted of us swapping control for submission, otherwise recuperating in slow sensual positions. Even then, I couldn't imagine that any other man could make love like Ed. We were spooning, my petite body wrapped up in his from behind. Even with the added cushion of my butt his beautiful cock devastated my sloshing, slippery hot pussy. So much deep kissing, I was in heaven, just coming and coming.

I whispered hoarsely to him, 'I can't have your babies, son.' Strangely he got harder, immediately.

'I'll pull out and put a condom on,' he suggested. I grabbed his butt and kept him there, as if to say "don't you dare leave me now".

I shook my head, looking straight at him. 'No, you don't understand. I physically can't have children, so, uhh...'

'I guess that means-

'You're welcome to try your best, baby boy,' I winked, mashing myself into him, and feeling him expand inside. 'I've already had you down my throat. Now I want you to pump mom's pussy full of your come.'

My son didn't disappoint at all. He did just as I wanted, him on top, my legs around his waist and my hands cupping his beautiful butt. We were nothing but spellbound by each other, rutting, mating, breeding - call it what you like. It was so intimate, just a boy and his mother locked deep in the heat of disgusting, exhilarating, loving, illegal incestuous lovemaking. When he came closer to joining me, in coming for all we were worth, I smiled wondrously and asked, 'well, what do you think?'

His answer: he exploded deep inside me, with enough sperm to have caused me quintuplets...

Laying together, sweating, spent and happy, one he caught his breath, he turned to me and smiled like all the world was new again. 'Yeah, mom, I think I can handle us having sex from now on.'

What a waste my son had seemed. That cheating bitch, though, she played herself. He was mine now. He told me so. And ever since we've enjoyed the most satisfying sex together on top of the amazing relationship we have. God bless this perverted world, for teaching this mother and her son to love just a little harder.

Yes, I was an incest fantasy addict. But we're keeping it real now!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,543 Followers
12