I was Drunk

Story Info
A little story of the pitfalls of inebriation and cheating.
5.7k words
4.06
103.3k
63
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLRemora2
JLRemora2
556 Followers

Thursday

"Please! Kyle, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing! I had more than a few too many. I don't know. Maybe I was drugged! Anyway, I passed out, or maybe I was in a drunken daze, but when I came to, aware of what was going on, I tried to stop it. I really did. But, they wouldn't stop. There were too many of them. I think a couple of them were holding me down, while the others had their way with me! I hated it! I'm so ashamed!"

Susie looked at herself in the full length mirror mounted inside the bedroom closet door.

She still had her figure, although her body wasn't as slim and tight as when she tied the knot at twenty-two years old, and at forty-two she was a little rounder and a bit cushier, yet, still just as sexy. Last night's events were testimony to that.

Sure, she drank at the club, but was neither drunk nor drugged. In fact, she initiated most of what had happened. Not that the male strippers, at her friend's, Beth, bachelorette party, weren't willing, only that Susie was more willing. Of course, Kyle must never discover the truth. She knew Kyle loved her, truly loved her, but she also knew Kyle's thoughts on anyone cheating. Especially, errant wives. Susie knew there would be no couples counseling, no mediation, nothing would work to swerve or deter dear old Kyle from pursuing a divorce, eventually getting one.

Susie knew she couldn't keep secret of what had happened, the guilty pleasure of her adventure would eventually give her away. Kyle would instantly pick up on any changes with her. She couldn't tell the complete truth, but she could intertwine the truth with fantasy, and with such a story, have a chance at saving her marriage.

As Susie's thoughts refocused, she noticed movement in the mirror- it was Kyle's retreating back. 'Oh, no! Did he hear me? How much did he hear?'

Desperation setting in, Susie pulled herself mentally together. "Kyle? Honey? Is that you?"

The only reply was dead silence.

A fear she'd never felt began in her stomach and raced up her body, entering her chest, shoulders, her arms and hands, and finally reaching her brain. She uttered a plaintive whine in reaction. Her respiration increased, and sweat sprang out to suddenly bead on her forehead and upper lip. Her arm pits felt sodden and to Susie reeked of fear. Susie tried to quell the urge to run after Kyle, for in doing so, she feared her guilt would be readily apparent.

No, it was better to act normal, mystified even, at whatever reaction he displayed.

Susie slowly walked out of the bedroom toward the kitchen. Her knees shook and her legs trembled. She thought Kyle would easily detect the tremors that now shook her body. He would see her as a vibrating blur. And, he would know.

"Kyle? Honey is that you?" asked Susie softly, before entering the kitchen.

Not a sound reached her ears.

Susie stepped into the kitchen and it was empty. An anti-climatic breath huffed out of her mouth. 'Where was he? Was he in the den? Or did he go to his precious garage to tinker on that old heap?'

It was just as well Kyle wasn't in the kitchen. Susie was so tense from nervousness she wasn't sure she could pull off any sort of deception at the moment. Better to calm down before trying to go find her husband. With her mind made up, Susie began to busy herself with cooking the evening's meal. Soon enough Susie had forgotten all about her jitteriness as she bustled about the kitchen.

An hour later, dinner was cooked and Susie was calm. Calm enough to face Kyle and carry off her deception.

"Kyle! Dinner's ready." she shouted out.

In a couple of minutes, she heard the front door open and close. Heavy footsteps crossed the floor of the living area, the sound diminishing as the footfalls headed down the hallway. Susie assumed Kyle had gone to wash, and her guess was proven correct a few minutes later when Kyle entered the kitchen, his hands clean while his clothing still held the smudges and stains of grease and grime.

Without a word to Susie, Kyle sat and began to serve himself. He hadn't even looked at her.

Feeling a little put off by his silence, Susie said, sarcastically, "Couldn't you have told me you were going out to work on that junk heap of yours before leaving me alone?"

Her only reply was a grunt as Kyle shoveled food into his mouth.

"Why did you enter through the front door? I thought you were in the garage? You could've come in through the kitchen door." said Susie, in her persistence to engage Kyle in conversation.

His only reply was to chomp the mouthful of food even louder than usual.

Wisely deciding to back off for now, Susie lapsed into a sullen silence. Susie knew Kyle was angry, but for what reason? Was he angry that she'd been out until the wee hours? Susie had not come home until well after two o'clock in the morning. At that, it might have been closer to three. She couldn't remember. Despite not having drank much alcohol, as the the night's strenuous sexual activity began, with the numerous hard naked bodies, the heady afterglow of multiple orgasms, the long drive home, and the subsequent shower, going to bed was more a blur of vague diffused memories, rather than any solid remembrance.

The thought of the previous evening's escapade nearly brought a smile to Susie's face, but she managed to hold it back, before it gave her away.

A quick glance up from her plate of food, assured her that Kyle was more interested on what lay on his plate than what might be on her face. Relaxing once more, Susie wondered yet again, if Kyle had heard her a little earlier. If he had, she could easily explain it away. She would explain she was nervous, she was ashamed, and afraid of what Kyle would think and say, to her having been raped. So, she was trying to word it carefully, for his sake as well as hers since she also trying to come to terms with it. Thus the reason for verbalizing her thoughts earlier.

Satisfied with her rationale, she felt even more at ease and with a gusto she hadn't felt in a long time, she finished off her dinner.

Kyle, when he was finished eating, stood up from the table, and walked out of the kitchen, and into the garage. Later, at bedtime, he showered and went straight to bed, falling asleep immediately, with nary a word to his wife the entire evening.

Susie, tired from the previous night's lack of sleep, didn't overly worry at Kyle's attitude. She felt capable of handling whatever was bothering Kyle, and tomorrow would be soon enough to tackle it. Soon, she was asleep, a slight smile beautifying her otherwise lax face.

Soon, the sounds of breathing were the only noises heard in the bedroom; one, a slow steady rhythm, the other a raggedly discordant panting of breath.

Friday

"Beth, this is Susie, please call me."

That was the third call Susie had placed today to her best friend. Usually, Beth either answered immediately, or returned her call quickly. Not that Susie was unduly worried over Beth's silence, after all, Beth's wedding was just two days away and the poor girl still had a bajillion things to do before walking down the aisle.

Susie just wanted to be sure that if Kyle happened to run into Beth or any of the other girls that attended the party, they wouldn't say the wrong thing to him. Kyle's taciturn behavior of the day before, which continued on into the morning, was unusual for his normally happy gregarious morning self, which for Susie was a decisive cause for concern.

Sighing worriedly, Susie returned to the work before her, not that she could concentrate all that well, but she had to at least appear to be working.

~N~

"Kyle! I'm home! Where are you, Honey?"

Susie knew Kyle was home because his truck was in the drive. In fact, if she remembered correctly, the truck was in the same spot on the driveway it was in yesterday. Did Kyle not go to work today? Was he ill? Why wouldn't he have mentioned it to her this morning?

"Kyle! Where are you?"

Silence was her only answer.

A concern motivated by fear and uncertainty rapidly coursed through her body, sending tingling shards of iciness through her heart. Susie ran up the stairs to their bedroom. It was empty. She ran to the closet, yanking its door open. A ragged sigh of relief escaped her lips. Kyle's clothing hung there, not a shirt or pair of pants seemed to be missing. His footwear was neatly laid out on the closet floor, and all of that was there, too.

Susie stumbled back until the back of her legs hit the edge of the mattress, and she abruptly sat down upon the bed.

Where was Kyle? His truck was in the drive, so he had to be home. He never went anywhere unless he drove himself. Then a thought struck her and a small smile lit her face. He was in the garage working on that old junk of his. That's it. It's Friday, Kyle took off early, came home and began to work on his project.

With a renewed bounce to her step, Susie sprang up and practically danced her way to the garage.

Opening the kitchen door leading to the garage she stepped down a step and cheerfully said, "Kyle, I'm home. How was your-"

The garage was shrouded in darkness.

His junk heap of a car sat as a brooding shadowy hulk in the center of the garage. But, no Kyle.

Damn! Where was he? As she'd walked through the kitchen in her hurry to get to the garage, Susie peeked out the window facing the backyard. It was a small yard so it was easy to note if anyone was out there or not. Kyle had not been in the backyard.

With nervousness settling back in, Susie went through the entire house looking for Kyle. No where was he to be found. Her nervousness quickly turned into a anxiety and then to dread.

Had Kyle left her? Was she going to hear the door bell ring, only to be met by a server handing her legal papers. Papers that would turn out to be a petition for divorce?

No! Kyle would be home soon enough. He must have gone off with one of his friends. Somewhat comforted by that thought, Susie began preparing dinner. Once more, cooking focused her mind and she managed to set aside her worries for awhile.

With dinner finished, Susie sat to eat. Worrying thoughts passed through her mind with each bite of food. Kyle had never been gone so long without telling her where he was going and how long he'd be away. Susie was now sure that Kyle must have heard her practice her excuse. A excuse that seemed lame now and getting lamer with each passing minute.

Why did she do it?

She honestly had no answer. Kyle could be tiresome at times, but overall, he was a good man. A good husband. He doted on her and he always had a funny story to share with her. Yet, sometimes, she didn't want to hear what he had to say. However, as a dutiful wife, she sat quietly, listened and sometimes even laughed at his tales. More so, they rarely fought, the few times they'd had a argument he never raised his voice at her, nor his hand. Somehow, as idyllic as her marriage seemed, there had to have been something missing from it, otherwise she'd never had done anything to destroy it. Right?

Or maybe, she was a closet slut. She'd had fantasies involving more than one man, at least two men at the same time. Although, she wouldn't mind three men, one for each of her three holes. The idea of being fucked in her pussy, her ass and her mouth, at the same time, made her weak in the knees. It made her pussy quiver with anticipation and made her so wet, there'd been more than one instance where she had to change her panties because they were so soaked with her desire. She'd never shared that fantasy with Kyle. For one thing, Susie was pretty sure Kyle would take it the wrong way. For another thing, Kyle was never in none of her fantasies.

Not that Kyle was a bad lover. The truth was, Kyle tried so very hard to please her in bed. He was always wanting to try new things. Some she even liked, but most she balked at. Despite that, Kyle always made sure she orgasmed. And she did. Most of the time. Not that she faked that many orgasms, although there were a few times when she simply went through the motions. She couldn't blame her husband for those few times. She just didn't get to that erotic apex where she could cum.

It was at those times, that Susie thought her marriage and the sex had grown a tad stale.

Naturally, Susie now wished Wednesday night had never happened. The position she put herself in was a sure path to self destruction. In fact, as she questioned her actions and motivations, the guilty pleasure that had filled her yesterday and most of today had washed away, leaving only the guilt of her infidelity.

More time passed as Susie reflected on her life and the paths she'd taken along the way. In the end, Susie came to realize that nothing in her marriage could honestly rationalize her cheating on Kyle.

Even with that decision made, Susie still had no inkling as to what pushed her to cheat.

It had grown dark as she sat thinking of her life and waiting on her husband. She had eaten some, but the plate was yet more than half filled with the now cold food. She idly noticed how bland the food had tasted. Her necked creaked in protest as she lifted her head, sending a ache of pain from her neck into her shoulders. How long had she been sitting she wondered. A glance at the kitchen wall clock satisfied that question. It was just past nine o'clock. She'd sat, practically unmoving, for over two hours. With a weary sigh, edged with the ache that now spread into her lower back, she rose from the table. Susie began to automatically clean up after herself. In minutes she'd had the food put away, although she'd hesitated a moment, concerned that Kyle would be hungry when he came home. A spurt of anger flowed through her, washing away that worry.

Kyle had been away all evening, without a word to her, without letting her know where he was, so wherever he was, when he came home he could damn well worry about his own stomach. With quick angry motions she finished cleaning and decided to take a bubble bath.

She was tense, and she badly needed to relax.

Susie had come to suspect Kyle was playing some game, staying away, in order to pay her back for her coming in at such a early hour Thursday morning. Well, she wasn't going to play that game and in no time, Susie was soaking in a hot tub full of foamy bubbles.

It was near eleven o'clock before Susie dried off and dressed for bed. She was still sore from all the sex she'd had two nights before, and the bath had helped ease that as well. Relaxed she lay down, expecting to slip off into sleep, but the other side of the bed, empty of her husband's snoring presence, bothered her in some odd and unexpected way.

Susie had thought of calling Kyle on his cell, but quickly squelched that thought as fast as it popped into her head. She was not going to fall for his little game, and she certainly was not going to be the first one to cave.

Yes, she'd cheated, but until it happened, it had been nothing but a fantasy, so it wasn't as if she'd planned it. It was s stupid mistake. It was a horrible mistake that would bother her for years to come, but she would never admit she cheated. She didn't want to lose her marriage. She loved Kyle. She knew, deep in her heart, that she would never make that mistake, again. So why air it? It would only cause pain for everyone, and solve nothing. She couldn't feel any guiltier than she now felt. No, she would bear it alone, and hope and pray that Kyle never found out about it. If he did- Well, she refused to follow that thought.

The best thing to do was to continue on as if nothing had happened, to continue acting as she'd had during their marriage, and that meant not calling Kyle.

More or less satisfied with her logic, she made herself more comfortable and slowly descended into the serene comfort of sleep.

The noise of a door closing wasn't overtly loud, but it snapped Susie awake and to instant alertness. She could see a shadowy figure moving around in the bedroom. Was it Kyle, Susie asked herself with concern.

The figure walked slowly and very quietly to the bathroom, closed the door without shutting it completely, and with a click of the switch the bathroom light lit the slight vertical opening with a diffused yellow glow.

Susie lay unmoving, listening. She was sure it was Kyle. Who else could it be that would walk into a home and do such a normal thing? But, what time was it? Glancing at the glowing numerals of the alarm clock, Susie noted, with some anger, that it was 2:55 AM.

Where had Kyle been all this time? He hadn't been out this late in years. Had he been drinking? Drowning his sorrows?

Susie was about to shout out at him, demanding to know where he'd been and why he was getting in so late, when she heard him talking. She couldn't make out what he was saying, since he was speaking in a low tone of voice, so Susie arose slowly from the bed, careful not to make any sounds.

As Susie slowly approached the bathroom doorway, his words became clear to her ears.

"-think. She said she just wanted to talk. She was so angry, I didn't know what was going on. She said she wanted to talk. We drank a few as we talked, and then, I don't know how it happened, but somehow I woke up in this motel room. I felt very groggy. And, someone was on top of me. When I saw what was happening, I tried to resist. But, I was still drunk, or maybe drugged. I barely had the strength to breath much less fight them off. A bunch of women held me down, as each took their turn on me. I'm sorry, honey, but, it wasn't my fault."

'What was Kyle talking about? Was he saying he was raped? By a bunch of women?' wondered Susie, in growing anger, as she listened to her husband from the shadows of the bedroom.

'How does a woman rape a man!?!' Susie asked herself. 'He would have to be a willing participant to get a hard on!'

With her anger brimming, she slammed the bathroom door open, rushed in and confronted her husband.

He stood there, naked, facing the mirror. It was obvious he was getting ready to shower. Cocking his head toward his wife, Susie saw that instead of having been surprised, the look Kyle gave her was that of a smirk.

"You fucking asshole! No one raped you! Who were you with? That girl in your office, that slut-cretary? Brianna?" screamed Susie in hurt and anger.

"I'm going to shower. We can talk when I'm done." replied Kyle in a calm and detached sort of way.

"So you can wash off the stink of that slut? Sluts! NO! I want to talk now!" shot off Susie, loudly.

Ignoring his wife's demand, Kyle stepped into the already running shower.

Fuming at his nonchalance, Susie momentarily thought to drag him out of the shower, but the thought was too violent, thus abhorrent to her, instead, Susie retired to the bedroom to await Kyle.

A few minutes later Kyle walked in to the bedroom, towel wrapped around his midriff.

"You asshole! How could you? How could you cheat on me?" Even as she asked the question, remorse, shame and guilt filled Susie at her own cheating, but she couldn't help herself and she went on cursing him another minute until Kyle held up his hand to silence her. He had yet to utter a word.

Breathing heavily, Susie clamped her mouth shut. She didn't know what Kyle was going to say, maybe some lame apology or excuse, she just knew that if she didn't like what she heard, she would renew her verbal assault.

Satisfied that his wife was not going to continue on with her harangue, Kyle stepped over to the dresser, opened a drawer, and grabbed some clothing. He dropped his towel and in full view of his wife he began to slowly dress for bed.

Seeing him naked, Susie stared at his medium sized deflated cock. It's innocent softness created unbidden thoughts to enter her mind. Where had his dick been? Who had it been inside of? Who else had enjoyed the dick of her husband? What might they have done? Had someone allowed him anal? Had his dick been covered with someone's shit? The last thought almost made Susie gag. She was never going to have Kyle's cock in her mouth ever again!

JLRemora2
JLRemora2
556 Followers
12