I was Gangbanged

Story Info
T-girl gets banged by two guys.
771 words
3.94
70.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the other night I put out an ad looking for a hot cock to come over and pound me. I got many responses but one stood out to me because it was an e-mail from two guys wanting to gangbang me. I always wanted to be double teamed by two hot cocks so I really got horny thinking about it. I responded to the ad, but after not hearing from these guys right away, I chickened out and decided to go to bed. I thought to myself "What the hell am I doing? I usually don't just randomly see guys just for fun...and they want me to drive to them? I must be out of my mind!" I put my phone on the charger and decided to call it a night. That's when I got this text message:

(If you come here) I call the shots. If it's soft and pushed to your mouth, you swallow it. If it's hard as a rock and it's pushed between your ass cheeks, you'll take it up the ass. And if it's throbbing hot and you're kneeling at my feet, you get a facial, and then you'll clean my cock with your bitch mouth. Understand now? If any questions just call and ask. Meanwhile head this way.

--

I was so turned on I said "Screw it! I'm going!", and decided to head that way. Before I left I remembered one of the guys said he liked costumes. I flipped through my closet and decided on choosing my slutty cop costume, complete with matching police cap. I changed into some black lace panties before slipping on the costume, then stepped into my black ankle-strapped stripper stilettos and walked out the door.

When I arrived, one of the men was outside waiting for me. He escorted me in where I met the other. The three of us hung out for awhile while we got intoxicated. One of the guys asked me my preference in adult films, then proceeded to put some transsexual porn on. Each guy took turns sitting by me on the couch, rubbing my legs and along my panties as my skirt slid up. Before long they convinced me to move to the middle of the couch so both of them could touch me.

I became horny really quick as I was pretty intoxicated at that point as well. I dropped to my knees. I wanted cock in my mouth. One guy already had his pants off, the other took his off quickly.

Cocks were fed to me one by one for awhile. My knees began to hurt from the tile floor. I stood up, but the sight of the cocks made me horny, and I bent at the waist and began to suck cock again.

One guy came behind me as I was bent over sucking the other guy. He pulled my lace panties to the side and spit on my hole before he began to finger my tight little ass. Standing bent over in my heels, my legs began to shake. I moaned loudly as I sucked that big cock and was fingered.

Before long they asked me if I wanted to go to the bedroom because there were toys up there. I agreed and up the stairs we went.

In the bedroom was a swing. It was constructed of a metal frame with a leather swing attached by chains to all four corners. It didn't take long for me to be on it. Soon I was on my back, sucking one cock and getting pounded by the other.

For six straight hours I was fucked in the ass while sucking cock. Each guy switched off so they never got tired. When both cocks were soft, they used toys to fuck my mouth and ass. We changed positions several times but my favorite was on my back on the swing, my ankles locked in the air to the back chains while my wrists were locked to the front. I enjoyed every minute as these men used me and I moaned like never before.

After six hours they wanted me to come so I got on my hands and knees and took the biggest cock from behind. He pounded me hard as I came harder than ever before.

I came in my hand and pulled it to my mouth as I began to lick it the cum off my fingers. I sucked them until it was all gone then swallowed my come like a good girl.

----

If you liked my story, which was very true, I love reading comments.