I was Just Being Stupid

Story Info
Amanda gets revenge when she suspects her boyfriend cheated.
2.5k words
3.39
70.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers

"Hey, can you meet me at Kildare's Pub tonight?" That was the only thing she said in the text. It was an odd request coming from Amanda. He had known her a long time, but only because she dated his good buddy Ray for years. He couldn't remember a time hanging out with her when Ray wasn't there.

"Sure, I can be there for 7," was his reply. She didn't answer. It wouldn't be weird to meet the two of them at a bar and get a drink, but then why didn't the request come from him? Ray's phone might be dead, but that's unlike him. Something felt off.

He arrived at 6:50 to find her already alone drinking at the bar. He grabbed the barstool beside her and said "Hey Amanda," as he leaned in and hugged her. She almost seemed startled by his arrival. She was wearing a black cocktail dress. Her dark hair was in the usual bob. Her makeup was done as if she was going on a date. By comparison Shawn felt underdressed. He did have the foresight to shave and put on a collared shirt, but his carpenter jeans didn't fit with the mood.

"Hi Shawn. I'm so glad you were able to meet me on such short notice."

"Yea, no problem. What are you drinking? Can I order you another?"

"Yea you better. I'm going to need the extra courage if I'm going to make it through this conversation."

"Uh oh, what happened?"

"Hold on one second," she said as her phone started to ring. She looked at her phone for a second before hitting ignore. "We'll talk once my vodka cranberry gets here. You talk now. How's working going?"

"It's um going ok." They continued to make awkward small talk for the next 10 minutes until her next drink and his first arrived.

"OK so I'm going to ask you a question that may seem random, but it's really important you answer me honestly."

"Yea of course."

"What were you doing last Friday?"

"I don't know I went to work, went home, it was a pretty regular day."

"You said you'd answer honestly. Now think hard. What did you do after work?"

"Um, last week was a bit of a headache at work so I grabbed a burger on the way home and then played Starcraft hours on end to detox. Not the most exciting of evenings to retell."

"So you weren't watching the football game with Ray?"

"No, Ray knows I don't care about college sports."

"But was Ray with you while you played, like he was on the couch while you were on your computer."

"No I didn't see him last Friday."

"I knew it! That lying bastard." She broke eye contact and angrily stared at her drink while fighting back the tears

"Whoa, whoa, let's calm down. What's going on here?"

"Ray is cheating on me."

"What? That's crazy. Ray loves you. You guys have been together forever."

"He started getting all weird the last month... lying, going through my stuff, my address book, my jewelry. Finally, Friday, he tells me he's going to watch the game at your place, but coworker Alynn of mine spots him over the Eastland center. I was hoping she mistook him for someone else, but I was just being stupid. It's over."

"Oh man, I'm so sorry."

"I've just decided I am going to experience life, you know, try new things. I'm going to sign up for a painting class and give new focus to my job."

"You know, they make paint you can eat now," was all Shawn could think of to fill the silence.

"And um," she downed the rest of her drink before continuing. "I was hoping you wouldn't mind being a rebound."

"Normally I prefer it, but are you sure you're ready for that? We can sit and drink for a while."

"Ray is the only guy I've ever slept with. I want to move on, but I don't want to regret anything. With you, even if it just one night, at least I know you care about me."

"And me being Ray's longtime friend certainly helps with the revenge angle."

"You don't think I deserve revenge?" Her big brown eyes stared into his as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh.

"Ray? Screw that cheating bastard." Shawn leaned in and kissed her. It was a slow open mouth kiss, but no tongue.

The kiss was cut short when her phone started to ring. If only she just turned the damn thing off earlier. She looked at it and then pressed the ignore button. He didn't have to ask who was calling. "You want to get out of here?"

He draped his jacket around her shoulders and his arm around her waist as they walked back to his car. He turned up the music on the car ride back to limit the odds of an awkward silence. Thankfully he had a CD in the car, who knows which way a random love song would push her. And it almost worked had her phone not rang again on the drive to his place. He reached over and grabbed her hand, rubbing her knuckles and doing his best to nonverbally assure her that she's making the right decision.

She didn't wait once inside. She threw her body against his sending him stumbling back a couple steps, slamming the front door shut as he backed up into it. Her lips met his and their tongues danced. His hands roamed up and down her body. Right as his hands grabbed her ass, almost as if Ray knew, her phone beeped indicating that it received a text.

"Why don't you turn that off for the night?"

"I have a better plan. Since tonight is in part about getting revenge, how about we change positions every time he interrupts?"

"Oh I like the sound of that," Shawn said as he led her to the bedroom.

He laid back on the bed while she climbed on top and undid his belt. He closed his eyes when he felt her hand wrap around the base of his cock. Moments later her lips touched the tip. She was slow at first, only putting the tip in her mouth. Short bits of sucking on his cock, she frequently removed it from her mouth to run her tongue along the shaft. Really licking it more than she sucked it.

Her phone beeped to indicate she received another text. Shawn lifted his back and propped himself up on his elbows, eager to see what would happen next. She looked up at him and smiled. She stood up and removed her panties while keeping her black dress on. Back on the bed, Amanda kneeled over Shawn. Her dress acted as a tent hiding their privates from view. She put one hand on his chest while the other reached down and guided his rock hard cock into her wet vagina.

Shawn had fantasized about Amanda on a few occasions but never did he imagine that he would actually get to fuck her. With her on top she controlled the pace. It was slow, the same as the blowjob she'd given. Only now the thrusts entered all the way to the base whereas the blowjob had just taken the tip inside of her.

Another phone call and Amanda gets off of his cock. She laid down on the bed while Shawn got up. His clothes still mostly on, he quickly threw his pants, boxers and shirt aside. Shawn looked down at her, while she looked off to the side, avoiding eye contact. Her dress had slid up so that it just barely covering wet pussy. He spread her legs and pushed her dress up higher. He aggressively entered her, each powerful thrust full of desire. He came close to cumming but Ray just didn't give him enough time in that position. Another text came in just as he was getting a rhythm. He grabbed her legs, lifting them up and placing them on his shoulders. His arms locked, holding him up when his thrusts resumed. Her head kept shaking, looking to the left then right but never looking him in the eye. She moaned louder and louder with each thrust until her whole body shook as she came.

Shawn pulled out when her heard the phone ring again. He motioned for her to get up on her knees and turn around. Slipping the dress of her shoulders it was time that she got naked. With the dress off he directed her to get on her hands on knees. Grabbing a firm hold of her hips, he entered her from behind. Ray must have given up for the night because there was finally a pause in phone calls long enough for Shawn to finish inside of her. He collapsed in the bed beside her and quickly drifted off to sleep.

He was awoken in the middle of the night by her phone going off yet again. Confused he sat up and reached for his phone, but it was missing from his bed side table. Then he saw Amanda reach for her phone and it all came rushing back to him. "Hey, hey, hey." He said as he reached over and grabbed her arm, stopping her from reaching her phone. "You know the rule of the night."

He swung his leg over her body so that he was now on top of her. His semi-erect penis found a happy home resting between her butt cheeks. He kissed her back while dry humping her rear end. Slowly his dick grew back into fighting form. He reached around and grabbed a hold of her firm breast. His lips moved up and nibbled on her ear. She didn't say anything, but her body was responsive, moving with his thrusts. He felt her nipples harden in his hands.

The phone beeped again so he flipped her over. His dick still wasn't fully erect yet so he slid up to place his dick between her breasts. She pushed her breasts together to create a perfect home for his dick as he titty fucked her. His thrusts got faster and faster, so badly he wanted to cum in her face. But his mind was too distracted to cum. He eyed that phone, that random timer. Who knew how long he had left. He thrusted faster and faster, his buttocks clenched, his body getting tired. He was hard and ready but no men were coming down the shaft and thus as if Ray had his back the phone made one last noise.

Shawn lifted his body off hers and brought it higher, closer to her face. Without thinking he dipped his balls into her open mouth. He then grabbed his own dick and wanked furiously as she sucked on his balls. Cum erupted out of his rock hard dick and it went everywhere: the pillow, the sheets, her face, her hair...

Satisfied, he collapsed onto the dry side of the bed. Wordlessly she got up and went to the bathroom to clean herself off. Half asleep, he didn't pay any attention to her upon her return and thus it finally happened. It was bound to happen eventually, but he had hoped he could hold off longer. She checked her phone.

"Holy shit!" She screamed. "What the fuck? Did you know? How is this happening?"

Not knowing what the hell she was talking about she showed him the phone. In one of her text messages from the night, she received a picture of an open ring box containing a very large engagement ring.

"If he thinks this can make up for cheating!" she exclaimed.

"Well you're both even on that front now so maybe you two can move forward now."

"You think one night makes us even? He's been sneaking around on me for months."

"I could sneak around with you for months."

"No, that's not going to make things better."

"Well give me the details of what he did. What exactly did he admit to when you confronted him?"

"We haven't talked about it, but I know he's guilty. He's been acting weird, going through my stuff, my jewelry."

"Maybe he was just getting your ring size."

"What about him going through my address books?"

"Did your friends tell you he called them and hit on them?"

"Well no."

"He might have been looking for your parent's number to ask permission."

"Well what about him lying about going to the Eastland Center."

"You know, there are no bars or clubs over there. He was probably buying the ring at Robbins Brothers."

"Oh my God, I have to call him."

"You absolutely cannot call him while naked in another man's apartment."

"Oh my God, what have I done?"

"Just think of it as like a bachelorette party. You're sowing your wild oats before you settle down." Unconvinced by his arguments she sat on the edge of his bed and cried into her hands. He sat down beside her and rubbed her bare back. "How could I have been so stupid?" she asked.

"Look his motives may have been noble, but the pain you felt was real." A few more comforting lines and he got her to stop crying. He then convinced her to take a shower to calm down. She emerged 30 minutes later wrapped in a towel. He was still sitting on the edge of the bed, naked but his privates covered by the thin bed sheet.

"Can I borrow some sweats to wear home?"

"Yea that's probably the right decision." Before he could get up, her phone jumped with activity as another text came in. On instinct, Shawn reached forward and grabbed her hand. He yanked it towards him and she followed, stumbling a few steps forward until her knees hit the bed, one on other side of his legs. His faced pressed against the thick towel that served as a buffer between his lips and her breasts. The towel lifted up though so only the thin bed sheet stood between their privates. His hands gripped her bare legs and slid them up until they had a hold of her bare ass.

"Haven't you had enough?"

"A deal is a deal."

She bent down and kissed him on the forehead. "The game is over." She got off of his lap. He sighed before getting up and dragging his feet on the way to his dresser. He slowly got dressed while she watched and then he tossed her a pair of sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt. She turned to walk back into the bathroom to get dressed, but he moved to block her way. He undid her towel and let it fall to the ground. She didn't protest, she just gave a half smile and then changed in front of him.

"What are you going to say to Ray?" Shawn asked as he drove Amanda back to her car.

"I don't know," she answered truthfully.

*****

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. As a small tidbit, this story was inspired by the opening to an early episode of the TV show Psych: From Earth to Starbucks only that Shawn pointed out the boyfriend's motivations before sleeping with her.

jack4194
jack4194
160 Followers