I was Put on Display

Story Info
Where I dress so that everything can show.
1.8k words
3.98
66.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers

After the first few Lingerie Parties at which Allan modelled we thought that I should try something and I selected a little exhibitionism. I am not the world's hottest looking woman as I am only 5' 2" and 38C bra with woman's hips to match. My waist doesn't go in as far as I would like but I wasn't overly nervous about it.

We finally decided how and where so we made arrangements to stay in a hotel some distance from home so that we wouldn't be recognised.

On the day, Allan took me shopping for the right clothes. It was terrifically exciting trying on some of the stuff. First he selected a completely sheer black blouse and after I had paraded with shoppers seeing me he said the bra wasn't right. So he selected a black lacy one that with the blouse hinted at my nipples being seen. One of the men waiting for his wife said to Allan that I looked hot in that outfit. Allan made me stay out longer than necessary so that the men, and women, could get a better look.

Next Allan selected a long skirt but it was a wrap over one that easily opened if I wasn't careful. I had some fun twirling in the shop displaying most of my legs to the men watching.

Allan then said I should have the matching knickers and stockings and suspender belt so we got those and completed the outfit to the delight of the men watching and the anger of some of the wives.

We returned to the hotel and Allan was very excited. His cock was at full mast and I stripped while he got naked. We fucked for more than an hour. By this time it was necessary to get ready for dinner before the show, although that isn't strictly true.

We were seated at the table by the waiter who took my jacket and his eyes nearly stood out on their stalks as the light made the sheer materiel even more see through and you could see my nipples quite clearly. I enjoyed all the attention from the waiters who seemed almost to be fighting over serving us.

Allan kept up a stream of conversation as though there were nothing out of the ordinary going on. Later, I allowed the wrap to unwrap and removed the napkin from my lap just as the waiter approached. The attention I was getting was making me quite moist but all things come to an end and the meal was finished so we paid and left with the waiter trying to help me put on my little jacket so as to get a last eyeful.

And so to the hotel bar, but on the way my manner of dress was enjoyed by many men often with their wives in tow. Allan bought some drinks and we chose a sofa which faced another with two business men on it, otherwise it was very secluded. They had relaxed enough to loosen their ties and as we sat they spoke to each other pointedly. Obviously my blouse had drawn their attention and they kept looking over at me and making quiet comments to each other. We just sat and chatted and as I moved the wrap on my skirt shifted so that my leg was more on show.

At this point one of the men nudged the other and indicated us with his head. It was obvious they liked what they saw but didn't want to be obvious as we might realise and stop what was happening seemingly by accident. I continued to move and the dress opened exposing my stockings right up to the top and probably the triangle of my knickers as well...completely sheer lace.

I asked Allan what we should do next and he reached over and placed his hand on my knee and started stroking up my thigh. This got their attention and they stopped pretending not to look. Allan stroked more and moved the skirt apart more so they could see everything he was also moving my legs apart. I was really wet with this and was hoping to go to the room and have a really good session with Allan.

Allan said he wanted to talk with the men and he went over to them. They came back with him and sat one on either side of me. They both told me how much they had enjoyed the show and that I looked lovely even close up. Then each of them put a hand on a knee at which point I jumped and closed my legs. Allan told me to relax and have fun and I did eventually let them stroke my legs running up the inside of my thigh. I started to open my legs and was thinking that if they continued I would be having more than Allan's cock tonight. Little did we know.

Well it did and they reached my pussy taking it in turns to stroke my clit through the panties. I actually had an orgasm right there and wanted more. I turned to Allan and said it was time to go but he said that would be unfair to Ben and frank if that happened and he suggested they come with us to our room so we can continue. I was worried that this might be too much for me but after much persuasion agreed and so we all adjourned to the hotel room. It was obvious that Allan wanted me to have a moresome.

As we got in the door Ben asked me to sit on the bed and Frank sat on the other side. Frank then said let's get back to where we were and they open my skirt and a little roughly pulled my legs apart. Allan asked them to slow down and not be rough. Frank apologised and then slid two fingers past my knickers and into my slit catching my clit on the way. Ben stood and told Allan he should help as I was his wife and he needed to make a call anyway.

I was really into this and Allan stood me up and he and Frank pulled my now soaking knickers off me giving better access, at which point Ben said "why not strip her so we can all see everything"? I was happy to be stripped and enjoyed the attention of all three men taking my clothes off slowly and I actually had another little orgasm from them licking and sucking my nipples. Then I was shocked to hear a knock at the door and Ben went and answered it.

He said hi to whoever was out there and five other men came into the room. It was very crowded and Allan started to protest at which point two of the men grabbed him and forced him into the chair and tied him to it with rope they had brought with them. I was almost hysterical at this and I was told that if I didn't co-operate they would hurt Allan and if he called out they would gag him and it would be worse for me. They went on to explain that they would be filming this and if anyone bothered them they would publish it and all our details online. We had invited them to play with me and we were just going to get more than we had expected.

Allan told me to enjoy it as much as I could. Ben seemed to be the ringleader with Frank as his second in command. I was already naked and Ben got his kit off. Four of the men held an arm or a leg and made sure I couldn't move while Ben rammed his cock into me. Thankfully I was already wet so it didn't hurt, far from it he was quite large and I liked the sensation. Ben went at it like a steam engine and one of the others undressed and put his card cock in my mouth so I sucked him off. Frank was nuzzling my tits and I started to come bucking like crazy, there were so many sensations going on all at once.

I sucked the one off and got a mouthful of come for my pains while Ben continued his pounding. Frank took the place of the one who had come so I sucked him too. Ben finally came filling my pussy with his spunk and I came again. All the men were undressed by now and they rotated places as one came in mouth or cunt they moved on.

Someone had the bright idea of making fun of Allan by pulling his trousers off only to find his hard dick matched any of theirs so they just left him alone.

Soon my pussy was leaking all the time so they turned me over and started to fuck my arse instead. I was taken so many times in so many holes that I didn't manage keep count and eventually they had one under me in my pussy, one in my arse and one in my mouth. They filled me in every way and did whatever came into their minds. I was covered with come and totally exhausted.

Even when in that frame of mind men can only come so often and the ordeal ended. I had come more in that night than in a fortnight of usual sex.

They got dressed and reminded us of the outcome if we went to the police. They left a flash drive with us of the evening and went. I untied Allan and he helped me into a soothing bath and I came down from it.

Allan was really sorry about the way things had tuned out. He had wanted me to have a fun time and to get more than one cock as he had been used by many women but he hadn't thought that anything like this would happen. After the bath and I had dried myself we lay in the bed on the dry side and cuddled.

The next day we checked out of the hotel and went home. We did watch the film off the flash drive and it was more real than any porn film we had ever seen. I had to admit to Allan that I did enjoy it all in a weird way and had never had so much time in orgasm. We decide to keep the film and I know Allan has posted it on the internet. It has had so many hits it seems to be well received. Luckily almost every shot missed my face. Ben emailed Allan and asked for it to be taken down as his face was very prominent in it as were a few others. It's still there.

No clues to its whereabouts and no we won't give the link if you message us.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers