I Was Tied Up All Day

Story Info
Woman wakes up bound to the bed.
1.2k words
3.86
66.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just imagine!!

As you can imagine I have so much to express. I woke up one morning and found my self restrained to the bed. I do not remember feeling you doing this to me. I must have been tired. But sure enough when I woke up you had me tied up. You could do anything to me, and unless I said no you would. You had gone to work and here I am just lying here, NAKED. I can not get up and go pee, I can not get myself off {which I enjoy doing} I can not even eat.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was my close friend Bambi. I yelled for her to come in so she did. You had left a note on the kitchen table, it read:

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, YOU ARE NOW IN MY HOUSE SO YOU KNOW THAT SHE IS TIED TO THE BED. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT UNTIE HER. YOU MAY HELP HER GO TO THE BATHROOM, EAT, DRINK.

IN THE VCR THERE IS A TAPE, BEFORE LEAVING PLEASE PUT IN THE TAPE SO SHE WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO WATCH UNTIL I GET HOME. THANK-YOU FOR YOUR HELP SHE AND I WILL APPRECIATE IT."

Bambi read the note and walked into the bedroom. She looked at me and chuckled. "What have you gotten yourself into?" I told her that I did not know but that it was your turn to do what ever you wanted to me and that considering I did not have to work today, I was willing to play along. Bambi did as the note asked and helped me go to the bathroom and eat. Then she decided to put in the movie. It was a movie of two women licking and sucking each other’s nipples and pussies. Bambi was getting really hot and so was I. She asked me if I had ever done it with another woman I told her no. She said that she had never been with another woman either but always wondered what it was like. I agreed that I had always wondered. We dropped it and continued to watch the movie. Now there were three women together. Then came two men with the three women. There was a crowd there. Bambi continued to watch as did I. Wondering what it would be like to have so many people paying attention to my body at one time.

Bambi kept fidgeting. First she would pinch her nipples then just rub her hands over her breasts. Sliding her hand down to her crotch. She was wearing a short skirt, with no panties. I watched her slide a finger in her cunt and bring it out. It was all wet. She turned to me and saw me watching her. She came closer to me and put her finger in my mouth so I could taste her. I had never tasted another woman before. Then she took another finger and slid it into my pussy and took it out. Placing it in my mouth so I could taste myself. WOW, what a turn on. We just locked eyes and with out even speaking to each other knew what the other was thinking. She stripped naked. Her body was beautiful.

Full just like mine with large tits and a clean-shaven pussy just like mine. I never knew how sexy it looked until I saw it on her. She leaned over me and kissed me with much tongue action. I like tongue I can suck on it, it is such a turn on. She then sucked on my nipples which drives me wild. She put her nipples in my mouth one at a time so I could suck on hers. It drives her wild also. She had to do all the work because {just so you do not forget} I am a little tied up.

She moves down to my pussy. Her hands rubbing my inner thigh and my mound. She takes her fingers and spreads my pussy lips apart and licks my clit. Then sticks her tongue in my cunt. She flicks my clit some more and she knows that she is driving me crazy. She climbs on top of me placing her pussy on my mouth so I can suck her. I lick and suck her. I suck on her clit, I lick and flick it she is about to come, and so am I. Now I am concentrating on her clit determined to make her cum. She is doing the same to me. All of a sudden we both cum at the same time. Cum dripping out of pussies. She gets up and goes to the dresser drawer {where she knows I keep my toys} She pulls out a strap on dildo. The largest one I have. She puts it on and slides the dildo in place.

She climbs on top of me and drives the cock shaped dildo into my waiting pussy. I scream with excitement. I erupted into another orgasm on contact. [I had never felt that happen before}Then all of a sudden we hear the car door shut in the garage. We looked at each other. I told her to hide in the closet so she picked up her clothes and with the strap on still on she hid in the closet. You came into the house and saw my dripping pussy, still tied up and the movie running, you stripped right there.

Your cock hard and standing tall you climbed on top of me in a 69 position. I leaned my head all the way back so I could take your cock in my mouth as far as I could. You sucked me and licked me and bit me. You slapped my legs and I was sucking your cock hard, you were all the way in my mouth. You kept slapping my leg, it stung but really did not hurt. You told me about how you had thought about fucking me all day long. You moved and repositioned yourself so that you could fuck me. I was ready for you to fuck me. You were all positioned and you were now sliding in and out of me. You, not paying attention and being involved in what you were doing did not see Bambi come out of the closet still wearing the strap-on dildo. She greased it up and positioned herself behind you.

Now you know she is there. She kisses your neck and rubs your shoulders and tells you to continue what you are doing but to bend over just a little more. She then takes the dildo and puts the head of it up to your asshole and starts to put it in you. You are still inside me, you throw your head back and moan so loud with enjoyment, I have never heard you moan like that before. You fuck me hard until I cum then Bambi fucks you until you cum. Then we take Bambi down on the bed, you are sucking and licking her nipples kissing her with your tongue and I after washing off the strap-on dildo I put it on and fuck her hard just the way I like to be fucked. Needless to say it did not take her long to cum and it was hard she bucked and jumped thrashing around. You could tell that she was enjoying it.