I Watched In Amazement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,455 Followers

Our flight home was uneventful except that I had asked for separate seats when making the bookings and this surprised Colleen because I am sure she thought she would be able to sweet-talk me on the way home in the aircraft.

We collected our car from valet service and I loaded our luggage into the car and we drove towards home. We were returning home almost a week earlier than we had anticipated and of course we wouldn't be collecting the children for another week. Once we were home I unloaded Colleen's cases and carried them inside. I saw that the house was safe and secure, that her car would start and operate satisfactorily and then told Colleen I would see her in a few days. I added I would be doing a lot of thinking in the next few days and would be considering things like division of our property and legal steps to custody of the children. I suggested she might like to make initial contact with a lawyer to protect her own interests. My little speech shocked her and I could see how I was hurting her right now. With that I turned and left our home returning to my car. Colleen was still standing in the doorway of our home as I drove away.

I know Colleen well enough to understand she won't contact any lawyer from her firm of employers because of the scandal and I would even be surprised if she went to see anyone at all - she would wait for me to make a decision. I, on the other hand, being a lawyer have the opportunity to discuss my case with my colleagues without disclosing it is myself involved as we often discuss cases together without any disclosure.

Knowing what Colleen might do is one thing but I wasn't sure what I would do myself. I booked into a small motel on the other side of the city and unpacked my suitcase intending to have at least a few days of solitude and time to do a lot of thinking. It certainly was relaxing at the motel and I did enjoy my time there but after three days I thought I had better return home and make some decisions with Colleen. One of the sneaky things I did while I was away from Colleen was to go into my legal office at night and collect a number of official looking forms and folders and with about an hour on my computer I knocked up a very realistic set of divorce documents. They weren't even accurate but they may serve to shock Colleen into some sort of submission. I didn't want to dominate Colleen, not ever, but I did want to make her do some serious thinking and this was the best way I could do it.

I rang home in the morning around 10am and the phone had barely started to ring before Colleen had picked it up and asked if it was me ringing. I said it was me but using my most official voice I asked for an appointment so we could discuss some matters of vital importance. I could hear Colleen's shocked voice as she said any time would be all right but I asked for an appointment time and this put her right off balance. Eventually she said. "Would 2pm this afternoon be alright with you?" and when I agreed I hung up and smiled to myself.

Right on the dot of 2pm I knocked at our front door. Colleen opened the door immediately and she was dressed beautifully - nothing gaudy or suggestive but very neat and tidy and obviously trying to impress me. I walked into our lounge room and glanced around. Everything I could see in the whole home was spick and span and she had done a lot of cleaning up in readiness for my visit.

Deep down I knew I loved this woman and would do almost anything for her but she had hurt me badly - no, terribly - and I had to put matters right. The one nagging doubt in my mind was that although I had hated and detested watching her fucking another man in front of me I had been a little turned on by seeing her fucking another man - this troubled me. Loving this woman for so long surely counted for something but why on earth would she do this terrible thing to me?

I took a couple of the official looking folders from my briefcase and laid them on the table in front of me. I told her I had been doing a lot of thinking and had accepted advice as to which way I should be acting on this matter. I told her a property settlement would involve the selling of our home and a division of the money obtained. I also told her I didn't want to leave her without any provision for the future and would agree to a complete equal settlement of all assets. I almost broke my serious voice when I saw the look on her poor face. She was devastated. I also told her I had advice about the children and there should be no difficulty with allowing her access to them a couple of times each month in the future. This last statement really hit her hard between the eyes. She never expected me to be acting this way. I then asked her if she had sought legal advice and what had she been told. In a quiet voice she explained she hadn't thought it necessary to get legal advice and so she hadn't asked for any.

Feeling a right bastard I then asked her if there was anything she might like to say to me before we go ahead with some legal action - tapping the folders for emphasis - or did she just want me to go ahead right now?

Poor Colleen! She was devastated and beaten and she knew it. Her tears would have no effect on me so she was smart enough not to burst into tears. She said, in a most pathetic voice, "Chris, I love you more than you would ever know. I have been an absolute fool and although I can never undo what I did in front of you, I am begging for some sort of forgiveness. I want to remain your wife. I love you, our children, our home and our friends but if you cast me off like you are saying I will have nothing at all. I love you darling and I want you to forgive me. Oh, what on earth can I say or do about this? I have been stupid and have brought this all on myself but I never thought for a moment it would ever come to this. I love you dearly and I don't know why I got so carried away with Tom but I just did and now I can only plead for you to forgive me. Please tell me you won't throw me out, Chris, please forgive me!"

That was some speech and I knew she meant every word of it. Yes, I certainly loved her - I still love her - but she has done a terrible thing and I just can't let it go. My response, in my very businessman-like voice was, "Well Colleen, I hear what you are saying but why not put yourself in my position and think what you would have done if I had brought a strange woman into your bed and fucked her repeatedly in front of you. How would you have felt about that particularly as there was no provocation on either part which would have brought forward a motive of revenge? How would you have felt to watch me fuck another strange woman in our bed while you were made to watch, particularly when you allowed this man to fuck your asshole - something you have rarely even done for me! I think I understand how you feel about all of this and I will ring you in a day or so to make another appointment when we can make some final decisions about this matter." With that I stood up, collected my official looking folders and placing them in my briefcase, I walked out the front door.

I cannot remember Colleen being so subservient and non-plussed. She was totally stunned by my actions and I left her open-mouthed. I returned to my motel and thought about what I had done. I knew I had hurt her badly but although I still loved her I wasn't going to give in easily. I didn't ring her the next day but the following day I rang asking for another appointment. She quickly told me she would like to see me straight away so we settled on a time.

Arriving at the front door right on time she again opened the door quickly and asked me inside. She was much more formal this time and I suspected she might have sought legal advice. Once in the lounge room I waited for her to begin the conversation and she did. She told me she had sought legal advice and had been told she was completely in the wrong and any action on my part was certainly quite likely to succeed. She was therefore not going to contest anything I wanted to do and she would accept whatever terms and conditions I offered her. This was a different Colleen. She was now beaten and ready to accept anything I wanted. After her speech she sat in her chair with her head bowed and her hands clasped in her lap. She was again dressed very prettily and she looked lovely but she almost wasn't my wife - the woman I had loved for so long - she now seemed to be a stranger.

I decided I had punished Colleen enough and told her I had been thinking about our future also and thought for the sake of the children that perhaps we could start all over again and see if we could find some of that love we once had together. Her face lit up like a Christmas Tree! She understood I wasn't going to throw her out and that I still loved her. She was too scared to rush around the table and throw herself into my arms but I could see she wanted to do that. Of course I did too but I held back for the moment. I told her she had hurt me far more that she could ever imagine. She was my wife and to have lay naked on a bed and asked a man to fuck her - other than myself - was unpardonable but I guess I would have to try to forget what had happened. I asked her if she wanted to give it a try again and to see if we really did love each other enough to live together as man and wife - as lovers - and all that went with that? Of course she wanted to try and this time she rushed around the table and threw herself into my arms, my willing, waiting arms and we hugged for several minutes. She was sobbing very softly but happy in the knowledge that she had wronged me and I was prepared to forgive her.

I know I am a right bastard for treating her so badly at the end of this but I ask that you consider what you would have done if it had been your wife who brought a strange man into your bed and fucked him repeatedly in front of you. Yes, we are back together again and if it hadn't been for that little tinge of pleasure I had received while he had been fucking her, I don't think I could have taken her back. I have a little bit of a guilty conscience too, you know!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,455 Followers