I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Her hand drifted even lower and stopped when it reached his cock which was already leaking pre-come. Nick hissed when she ran her short fingernails up and down the length of his cock.

"I love when you do that." he moaned when she did it again.

Nick ran a thumb over a rose colored nipple and then pinched it. He hardened even more when Hana gasped and pushed against him. He pulled her so that she was stretched out on top of him, her vee resting on his hardness. He cupped her ass cheeks and held her still as he ground against her.

Hana opened her legs so that they were on either side of Nick's hips allowing his cock to rest between her vaginal lips.

"Nick..." she murmured and then moaned when his member glided across her clit coating it with her wetness. Hana sat up and ground against the head of his cock. Nick raised her and slid into her with one smooth thrust stopping when the entire length of him was inside of her. This was his favorite part of making love with her. There was nothing, including orgasm that surpassed the feeling he got when he first slid into her. When he was ready, he began to slowly thrust into her while looking into her eyes.

"You... feel amazing." Nick said as he tried to control the speed of his movements. He reached up and took a nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and rolled, pinched and pulled on it. He felt Hana's vaginal muscles begin to tighten around his cock. He sat up so that Hana was in his lap, kissed her neck and took a nipple into his mouth and suckled on it gently grazing it with his teeth.

Hana bit her lip to keep from crying out when she remembered that they had guests in the spare bedroom down the hall. A low moan escaped her lips when she felt Nick's cock grow, throb and then release his seed deep inside of her. Nick held her in place and ground against her, massaging his pubis against her clit until she came with a cry struggling against him to move. When he released her, she ground hard against him and went into a second orgasm.

Afterwards, Hana stayed on top of him as his cock slowly went flaccid. When their breathing returned to normal, Nick turned so that Hana was on lying on the bed, but in his arms. He waited for her to get settled before he brought up the topic of the agency.

"I knew that you were not... entirely happy at your job." Hana said when he told her about the job offer. "The light in your eyes was missing."

"Hana, I want you to be happy and if saying no will do that then I'll say no." Nick replied.

Hana didn't reply for several minutes trying to formulate her thoughts.

"Nick... Just as you want me to be happy, I wish the same for you. I have been watching you ever since this problem with Kenjiro began. There was a light in your eyes that I only see when you are trying to figure out how to keep us safe or when you worked for the agency. I think that if this is what you want to do, then you should do it."

"Hana..."

"I am sure." Hana replied kissing his chest.

"I want you to know the main reason for going back." Nick said as he took her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. "It puts me in a better position to keep you and the others safe. I'll still practice law but I'll primarily be working with the agency."

"I understand." Hana replied. "Just promise me that you will be careful."

"I promise and Hana, thank you." Nick said hugging her tight.

"You are welcome." Hana replied. "We should rest; I need to go to the market before the party."

Hana went to sleep first with Nick following shortly afterwards.

*

Abby walked around the house feeling relieved that Kenji and Joel were finally safe. She hoped that there would be a period where they could all live their lives without danger or drama. She had no doubt that there would be more trouble. She just hoped that it was months if not years down the road.

As soon as she heard that the Andrew Kelly situation was winding down, she had gone shopping and restocked the refrigerator and cabinets. It made her feel good to be able to finally do something other than wait for news. She had even baked sugar cookies in anticipation of Kenji and Patricia moving back into the house.

After she shopped and put the groceries away, she dusted and did basic housekeeping with the windows and doors open to let the fresh air in. A lump formed in her throat when she opened the back door and saw the trellis that Ralph had converted into a private area for Kenji so that he could sit outside when he was hiding.

She still missed Ralph and suspected that she always would. Pangs of sadness and regret assailed her when she thought about what she had lost for the second time in her life.

"I miss you old man." She murmured as she wiped away a tear. She took a cutting of the plant that still thrived to take it home to start a plant of her own. On occasion, she would talk to Ralph choosing to believe that he could hear her.

"I guess you know what's been happening." She said as she put the cutting into a glass of water. "Thank goodness it's over. I wish that you were here to see Kenji, Patricia and the children. You would be so proud of them. I know that you never cared for Hiroshi, but Ralph; he stepped up to the plate when they needed a place to go. He even took in Joel and his girlfriend. I really believe that he's changed. I can hear you now making that funny noise in your throat when you don't believe something."

She continued the one sided conversation as she puttered around the house. Finally, when things were as she wanted them, she left after making sure that the doors and windows were closed. She went home to make her dish for the party that was going to be at Hiroshi's house.

*

Will looked at Sally as she moved around the kitchen. She like the rest of them was glad that the Andrew Kelly issue was for the most part over.

"Do you think that someone will really defend him?" She asked.

"He's entitled to legal representation even though he confessed." Will replied. "The question will be whether he receives the death penalty or life imprisonment."

"What would you like to see happen?" she asked as she made cole slaw for the party.

"I'd be happy with either sentence." Will replied.

Sally hesitated and looked at Will.

"There is so much hatred... will killing him erase that? I mean will executing him stop the next person who murders someone or tries to hurt someone because of who or what they are?"

"Sally, what's on your mind?" Will asked as he set down his cup of coffee.

"Nothing... but Will, I know firsthand what hate can do. I lost my son because of it... this is a horrible world to bring a child into." She said softly.

Will's ears perked up. Child? What child was she...?

"Sally, what are you trying to tell me?" He asked with a pounding heart.

"Will... I'm pregnant. I don't..."

He was already out of his chair and hugging her before she could finish her sentence.

"I guess you just answered my question." She said wiping away tears. "I was so worried about what you would say."

"I'm thrilled!" Will exclaimed hugging her again. "Sit down! Get off your feet..."

"Will... I've done this before. I 'm fine." Sally said laughing and then she turned serious. "I meant what I said before about the death penalty and this world. There will always be those who hate, we can't just kill them."

"Kelly isn't being tried because of his views." Will reminded her. "Just as Tyrone Morgan isn't going to be tried because of his views. Both of these men committed murder. Andrew Kelly walked up to an unarmed man and shot him at point blank range and was then going to let his father a decorated war hero take the fall for him. Morgan killed his wife and left her corpse in the woods somewhere. He only got caught because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and because someone saw him dump the body. Why that person didn't come forward before now, I don't know; but these men deserve the death penalty.

The world is a hard place and it won't get any easier. All we can do is teach our kids as best we can and enjoy the time of peace. I don't know about you, but all I want to concentrate on is having a good time at the party and getting ready for our baby. By the way, I don't care whether it's a boy or a girl. I'm just tickled that I'm going to be a father."

"You're right." Sally replied. "I vote that we tell the kids when they come down for breakfast.

*

Saul peered out of the dusty train window to get his first look at California. His eyes widened at the sight of the palm trees and then again when he saw oranges and grapefruit hanging from trees in people's yards.

"Lots of folk have trees like that." Joshua said when Saul looked at him in amazement. "We have a lemon and orange tree in front of our house." He added.

"You can eat them?" Saul asked knowing that he sounded stupid.

"Yes, they're edible." Joshua replied laughing at the expression on Saul's face.

After what seemed to be a lifetime, they pulled into Los Angeles. Saul waited with Joshua for the train to empty although he was anxious to be off the train. When they could finally disembark, Saul grabbed Joshua's satchel before the older man could reach it.

"You best better let me do that." Joshua replied. "It won't look right for you to carry my bag. If anything, it should be the other way around."

"You're not carrying my bag." Saul replied stubbornly.

"Fine." Joshua replied. "All I'm saying is that it wouldn't look natural."

"And taking a white man home with you is natural?" Saul asked.

"Touché." Joshua replied with a smile. "Touché is a French word for touch." Joshua explained when he saw the confusion in Saul's face. "In this case it means that you successfully made your point. However, that doesn't change the fact that you are not going to carry my bag for me."

Finally, they could get off, each of them carrying their own bag. Saul looked around in amazement. The air while warm felt much different than the air at home. He even thought that it smelled different.

He looked around for the baggage office locating it in the far corner of the station.

"I'm going to see if I can get a job." Saul said to Joshua. "Say your prayers."

He made his way across the station with Joshua following close behind. He walked up to the window and waited until the man behind it looked up at him.

"What?" he asked.

"I... I was wondering if you had any jobs open." Saul replied.

"I ain't got nothin except luggage duty and it's mostly the Negroes that hold that position." The man replied.

"I don't care about that." Saul replied. "I need a job. When can I start?"

The man peered at him through thick glasses.

"You look strong enough." He mused. "I'm telling you now... don't expect any help from the blacks. They don't take too kindly to interlopers. The pay is seventy cents an hour. The cost of your uniform will be taken out of your pay."

"How much is the uniform?" Saul asked. It really didn't matter, he needed the job, but he had to know how much money he could expect to make.

"A dollar a week is taken off for ten weeks." The man replied.

Saul did a quick calculation in his head. His gross pay would be forty-four dollars a week, forty three minus the dollar. If he got three uniforms, he would still have plenty of money to send home and to pay his way with Joshua. If he was lucky, in a few months he would be able to save enough to rent a small room somewhere.

"I want three uniforms." He said after a few minutes.

"Three?" The man asked surprised. "Most start out with one. You don't get the uniform until the first dollar comes out of your pay."

"What if I pay the first dollar now?" Saul asked.

"Then you get a uniform." The man replied.

Saul closed his eyes and calculated how much money he would have left if he gave three dollars for the first payment. Eight dollars.

"I'll take two uniforms and I want a receipt." Saul said.

Thirty minutes later, he and Joshua were leaving the station. They got a few odd looks as they walked the fifteen blocks to Joshua's house. As they walked, Joshua told him about his wife Cora.

"She's a good woman, but she's been through a lot. We had three children, all of them are gone. The girl died soon after she was born. Our second -- a boy died before the war. We don't know what happened to him, he just died. The youngest died during the war, killed during an explosion. He was helping to load ammunition on a ship. No one really knows how the explosion happened. We didn't want him to go, but he wanted to go. He said that he wanted to serve his country."

Joshua gave a bitter laugh before continuing.

"They didn't even come to tell us. We got a letter in the mail. That's real appreciation for you. Anyway, Cora is still aching over that one as am I. I think that it'll do her good to have another young man to hover over."

"I'm sorry about your children." Saul said not knowing what else to say. He couldn't imagine going through the loss that Joshua and his wife had gone through. "Are you sure she'll be alright with me staying with you?"

"Thank you for the condolences and I'm sure that it will be fine. It isn't much further... Saul, you'll need to watch your back. You'll be leaving early in the morning, but if something happens, no one will help you. Do you get what I'm saying?"

Saul understood. Joshua and his wife lived in what was considered the black part of town and he was the enemy.

"Will my staying with you cause problems?" Saul asked.

"Probably." Joshua replied with a smile, "But it won't be anything that I can't handle."

Three long blocks later, they were standing in front of a small house.

"This is it." Joshua said "It isn't much, but its home."

"Joshua, thank you... I..."

"You're welcome." Joshua said interrupting him. "I smell dinner and that slice of bread has long worn off."

"Cora! I'm home and I brought as guest with me!" Joshua called out.

"Joshua what did you drag...?"

Cora's voice faltered when she saw Saul standing by the door.

"Sweetheart, this is my friend Saul Mullins. We became acquainted on the train and I've invited him to stay with us until he is on his feet. Saul, this lovely woman is my wife Cora."

Cora continued to stare at Saul who blushed furiously.

"It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am and thank you for your kindness."

It took Cora several seconds to recover.

"I... I... please come in." she said in a voice that was every bit as cultured as her husband's. "I apologize for me reaction... I wasn't ..."

"I understand." Saul replied. "I don't want to cause trouble..."

"No trouble." Cora said now completely over her shock. "You must be hungry. I made supper, it isn't fine dining but it'll fill your stomach."

Once again Saul was touched by the generosity of strangers.

"Thank you ma'am." Saul replied humbled.

"Joshua why don't you show Saul where the washroom is and I'll finish dinner." Cora said with a smile that reached her dark eyes.

Saul followed Joshua to the bathroom fully expecting to be led to an outhouse. Joshua laughed at his surprise.

"It's much different than where you came from isn't it?" he asked. "There are fresh towels under the sink if you want to take a shower or wash up. After supper I'll show you where you'll be sleeping."

Joshua left Saul alone in the bathroom to help Cora finish supper. Saul turned the water on and washed his face with cold water. He was finally in California with a job and a place to stay. The next step as figuring out what he was supposed to do.

Joshua's words about Jacob being murdered stuck with him. The statement that sometimes it only takes one person bounced around in his head. But what was he supposed to do? He was a convict. Who would believe him? Who could he go to that would be able to do anything even if he found someone to tell."

Suddenly, he was exhausted and hungry. The thought of food and a bed pushed the other thoughts out of his mind.

Dinner consisted of beans seasoned with pieces of pork and homemade bread with butter and orange marmalade. Saul's stomach clenched at the sight of the food. It smelled like heaven. He put his hands in his lap to fight the urge to grab a slice of the fresh bread and cram it in his mouth.

Cora served him first, filling his bowl to the brim with the hot food. She served Joshua next and then herself. Joshua said a prayer of thanks for the food and that their meeting might be for the greater good.

Saul hesitated and then dug in. He moaned in pleasure as he took a bite of the bread and slowly chewed it and swallowed. He dug into the beans with gusto not stopping until the bowl was empty.

One more bowl of beans and three slices of bread slathered with marmalade later, Saul was sated.

"Miss Cora... thank you! That was delicious."

"You're welcome." She replied beaming. "Do you have room for dessert?"

"Yes ma'am!" Saul exclaimed.

Dessert consisted of chilled orange and grapefruit slices which Saul consumed with as much gusto as he had the main meal. After dinner all he wanted to do was sleep, but he didn't want to be rude.

"Come on Saul, I'll show you to your room. It's cluttered like I told you, but we'll work on it tomorrow. The bed is cleared off; I did that while you were in the bathroom." Joshua said. "As the Spanish say, mi casa is su casa- my house is your house so make yourself at home."

Saul wished Joshua a good night, kicked off his shoes and lay on the bed fully clothed he was sound asleep within seconds of his head hitting the pillow.

*****

Andrew stared at the wall replaying the events of the past several hours over and over in his mind. Finally, he realized that his arrest had been inevitable. He was going to prison and he was never getting out. He gave up the idea of offering Hathaway. For one, he had no idea of where he was and chances were neither did his wife. He had also given up the idea of throwing suspicion on the Jew that had the clip. It didn't make sense that the Jew kept the clip but not the gun. The other issue was that the Jew wouldn't be able to answer the questions any more than his father had been able to.

He stretched out on the cot trying to make his brain stop working, to stop it from seeking a solution out of his predicament when there was none. He sat up on the cot, put his head in his hands and whispered apologies to his parents. They had done nothing to deserve what was going to happen to them. He hoped that his father would do as he asked and stay away from the courtroom.

When the uniformed policeman came to check on him, Andrew asked for a pen and paper. He was going to write a letter of apology. Not to Milton Vaughn's parents, but to his own. A few minutes later, he had his pen and paper and under the watchful eye of the policeman; began to write his letter.

*****

Ernie sat in the car waiting for Kenji and Joel to show up. He still couldn't believe that Andrew was behind bars. He also realized that his father had been right. They could be mourning his death or his going to prison. He had indeed been lucky.

He looked over just as Kenji and Joel pulled up, swallowed his nerves and got out of the car. Kenji and then Joel got out but only Kenji spoke to him. Joel glared at him making it clear that he was only there because of Kenji.

The three men walked to the library without speaking and stopped at the door.

"I think that an empty classroom would be better." Kenji said. "That way we can talk without disturbing anyone."

A few minutes later, they were sitting in a class room with their books open. Ernie took a deep breath and spoke before Kenji did.

"Wait." He said softly. "I know that I apologized at Milt's funeral and I know that you Joel didn't believe me. I also know that neither of you didn't have to come today... I just wanted to say thank you and... I'm sorry. What I did to you was reprehensible and a violation of the Hippocratic Oath. I allowed myself to be drawn into something that I knew was wrong just so I would be accepted. Joel, I know that we could have ruined your medical career by what we did... There is no way that I can take that back although I wish that I could..."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers